Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) (49222 Views)

What's The Use Of Padlock Hole? / First Ever Black Hole Image Released / Jesus First Predicted "The Black Hole" Before Scientists Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by membranus: 7:27am On Feb 22
GanagiBitrus:

The mass of this Black Hole is 17billion times that of the sun. shocked

&Mass of Sun is 333,000 times that of Earth. shocked

This is just mind blowing. shocked shocked

And the ALMIGHTY GOD created all of them, the same way he created you.

Please don't forget.
Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by Mercury12(m): 7:34am On Feb 22
EreluRoz:
My mind went somewhere else when I saw hungriest black hole.
I need to start going to fellowship again, it's been a battle between worldly life and Christlike life
lol this proves you not to be a science student.

1 Like

Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by EreluRoz: 7:35am On Feb 22
Mercury12:
lol this proves you not to be a science student.
I'm a core science student, a very brilliant one at that
Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by Mercury12(m): 7:42am On Feb 22
EreluRoz:
I'm a core science student, a very brilliant one at that
ehen?πŸ˜‚ Perhaps you have little or no interest in geography. Nah biology and reproduction you like πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by EreluRoz: 7:44am On Feb 22
Mercury12:
when?πŸ˜‚ Perhaps you have little or no interest in geography. Nah biology and reproduction you like πŸ˜‚
I didn't like or hate geography. Biology and reproduction is what everyone should like because it teaches nature and life

1 Like

Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by Silentgroper(m): 7:46am On Feb 22
Gurudev1980:
I thought it was hellfire from the picture.
where my thoughts drifted to when i was reading the whole write up ..

Especially that part where it was swallowing stars.

Had me thinking maybe that's how the world is coming to an end.
Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by Mercury12(m): 7:47am On Feb 22
EreluRoz:
I didn't like or hate geography. Biology and reproduction is what everyone should like because it teaches nature and life
nasoπŸ˜‚

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by Janyves(m): 10:51am On Feb 22
More of Trending Science discoveries and info is needed on the Nairaland front page.
I got to know about Black holes through Steven Hawkins........... The quest for Knowledge has no boundaries.

1 Like

Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by muyico(m): 7:31pm On Feb 22
Gate of hell!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Residents Raises Alarm As Unknown Animal Kills Goats In Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Man Is Tossed Over Wall By Angry Elk After Ignoring Warning(Pics, Video) / Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.