Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration (30954 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs / Tinubu Appoints Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff / FG Appoints Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola Acting Comptroller-General Of Immigration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration by SpatialKing(m): 6:57pm On Feb 21
morgstreme:

I am not a MISCREANT like you.. neither are my people..

Go and help your people they can't feed anymore
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration by shortgun(m): 6:58pm On Feb 21
Golan007:

So you guys are denying Ika now?
"Nwanne di na mba" is a popular igbo phrase which every igbo person keeps to heart.
It literally translate "I have siblings in foreign lands".
We don't discriminate and we don't force ourselves on people.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration by Konquest: 7:02pm On Feb 21
teebillz:
I meant Simi as a name.
Oh wow, okay... That's really interesting. Could those names of Kemi and Simi be from Berom or Angas ethnicities?

Interestingly, "Obama" is a name that is indigenous to Kenya, Japan and even... Wait for this... The Ijaws of Nigeria. There's a place called Obama in Bayelsa State.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration by Think9ja(m): 7:07pm On Feb 21
shortgun:

How is emefiale an Igbo man?
I am very sure you cannot name the 36 states of Nigeria.

Emefiele is from Delta state, he's not an igbo man
Ngozi Iweala is from Delta state, she's an igbo woman
Wike is from Rivers, he's not Igbo

Peter Odili is from Rivers, he's igbo

Una just de confused I swear

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration by Konquest: 7:10pm On Feb 21
Zino89:
she’s Yoruba her husband was from plateau state
Her husband "WAS?" Has the husband passed on?

A lot of Yoruba folks from the Middle Best states of Kwara, Kogi, and the West of Nigeria have lived in the hospitable state of Plateau since the late 1800s, so, many are married to indigenes of Plateau as well.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration by teebillz: 7:16pm On Feb 21
Konquest:

Oh wow, okay... That's really interesting. Could those names of Kemi and Simi be from Berom or Angas ethnicities?

Interestingly, "Obama" is a name that is indigenous to Kenya, Japan and even... Wait for this... The Ijaws of Nigeria. There's a place called Obama in Bayelsa State.

Simi is Berom while Kemi is Shendam(names).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration by Father4all: 7:25pm On Feb 21
Na her turn to enjoy. Our turn too will come
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration by Elidrisy20: 7:27pm On Feb 21
Na this kind women I want marry
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration by Jackbaur88: 7:33pm On Feb 21
I guess the woman is Yoruba but married to Taroh man fromPlateau state. The two names Nanna and Nandap are Taroh names

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration by rummmy: 7:36pm On Feb 21
This country is gone.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration by Konquest: 7:38pm On Feb 21
teebillz:

Simi is Berom while Kemi is Shendam(names).
That's truly awesome! I assume you're from Plateau as well. Thanks for the deep insights here... I learned a lot.

Enjoy the rest of you day.

Cheers.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration by Konquest: 7:39pm On Feb 21
Jackbaur88:
I guess the woman is Yoruba but married to Taroh man from Plateau state. The two names Nanna and Nandap are Taroh names
Is it Taroh or Tarok?
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration by specialmati(m): 7:44pm On Feb 21
post=128575391:

Hmmmmmm, this is deep!

For all those supporting and hailing Eme..whatever back then and are now crying wolf (no matter what part of the country they are from).
Na dat hatred and bitterness for our darling country go wound all of them las las.
Bunch of lowlives

They are nothing but losers in life.
They have covered their bald head in shame.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you are the greatest loser buhari asslicker.is it not your darling daddy employee.you really lack wisdom seriously.the 2 idiots you supported have crumble the country.now is to be only always yarning dust .how much is your suya during Jonathan and now lowest lowlife

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration by wiseoneking: 7:54pm On Feb 21
post=128575330:
Anything to move our darling nation forward is all we want at MANNA, and that is all genuine lovers of Nigeria want.

Nigeria will work.

God bless Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
Darling Bukhari, I still remember that your slogan. Hunger go wire you now with your new found Darling tinubu. πŸ˜†
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration by Abagworo(m): 7:58pm On Feb 21
sokera:
they last chance they gave your Igbo brother Emefele landed us in this economy crisis yet your ppl are blaming Tinubu

Emefiele did well. Tinubu been trying to set him up because he thinks his cashless policy was against his election. If Emefiele continued Naira wouldn't have been this useless
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration by Asswipemod: 7:59pm On Feb 21
iwaeda:

From one woman to another, both from South west grin grin grin angry

She na malam you want again?
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration by mabea: 8:19pm On Feb 21
post=128575344:
Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ will be great again in our lifetime,
Whether the evil one like it or not.

God bless all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians that pray for her,
For the enemies of the country praying for her downfall every night and day, they shall NEVER eat the fruit of the land, as long as God lives.

No be curse,
Na FACT.

We Rise βœ”οΈ
Nigeria will be great again is not by wishing but by a deliberate positive action.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration by chikason22(m): 8:22pm On Feb 21
sokera:
they last chance they gave your Igbo brother Emefele landed us in this economy crisis yet your ppl are blaming Tinubu
Keep quiet. You bigot. Emefiele is not Igbo. It was Buhari that wreck the havoc in conjunction with the ineffectual Buffon in ASO rock. Deal with it.
Na una still dey shout Ebin pawa oo
This is just the beginning. Tribal-religious induced hunger will finish all of you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration by Earthquakes: 8:24pm On Feb 21
sokera:

Lol when it comes to politics you will know that emefiele is Igbo, when ipob is mentioned you remind Igbos they only have 5 states grin
So if you blame emefiele what will do do to buhari that appointment him or to tinubu that brought in buhari and supported him for 8yrs and promised to continue where buhari stopped.

Same way why you don't blame fasola for accidents on bad roads or blame him for collapsed buildings?? Hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration by Jnana19(m): 8:26pm On Feb 21
Your thinking is dumb brother,as he is from agbor Delta which makes him an ibgo man
Mindlog:

So Emefiele is now an Igbo man, no more ika?....What a wonderment! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration by chikason22(m): 8:28pm On Feb 21
post=128575391:

Hmmmmmm, this is deep!

For all those supporting and hailing Eme..whatever back then and are now crying wolf (no matter what part of the country they are from).
Na dat hatred and bitterness for our darling country go wound all of them las las.
Bunch of lowlives

They are nothing but losers in life.
They have covered their bald head in shame.
You're the real loser because the Tribal-religious card that destroyed Buhari's government is happening to this ineffectual Buffon in ASO rock.
All of you are failures in real life. You have never supported anything good.
But laslas hunger will kill all the enemies if this great Nation. APC supporters will soon quench.
😑😑😑

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration by Okoroawusa: 8:29pm On Feb 21
olabanji88:
My wife was the passport renewal office today to renew and also change name she was asked to pay 15000 for the renewal despite completing all payment online they claim the money is going to abuja how true is this or is this just a scam
I don't really know but I assume it has to do with change of name on the NIN platform.
If the name on your NIN is not the name you want on your passport in the order at which it appears then you pay for a change of name.
Like i said earlier I am just assuming. I might be wrong.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration by MOJ584(m): 8:30pm On Feb 21
Mindlog:

So Emefiele is now an Igbo man, no more ika?....What a wonderment! cheesy cheesy cheesy

My brother I tire ooo!!

He is also no longer a Niger Deltan who the Yoruba & their Fulani husbands told us were not part of the Biafran Equation

Recall that the older Hypocrites hinged their major reason for the invasion of the Southeast in 1967 on a perceived annexation of the so called Niger Delta by Biafra!

Now, over 50 years later, a Delta man is no longer a Niger Deltan but an IBO man all in the quest to spite the Southeast.

My question today is; My Yoruba brothers who joined Vultures from Futajalon to kill fellow Christians, How market after over 50yrs

Are you guys better off ?
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:31pm On Feb 21
post=128575344:

For the enemies of the country praying for her downfall every night and day, they shall NEVER eat the fruit of the land, as long as God lives.

No be curse,
Na FACT.

We Rise βœ”οΈ

Dear Lord, 4give my absolute h8.red sorry, dislike for mannabbq. Its his support for evil buhari and demonic apc that is pushing me.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration by Mindlog: 8:31pm On Feb 21
Jnana19:
Your thinking is dumb brother,as he is from agbor Delta which makes him an ibgo man

Bro, your skull is empty and a wonder it is still linked to your shoulder blades

By the way, is there Agbor Rivers?
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration by Dshocker(m): 8:57pm On Feb 21
sokera:

Is Emefele an igbo man?

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration by J3susFr3ak: 9:06pm On Feb 21
Konquest:

Is it Taroh or Tarok?

I think both. From my understanding the Taroh have their h sounding like a k.

I am not Tarok but I have seen it spelt both ways. Their h is a k sound.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration by VULCAN(m): 9:13pm On Feb 21
You are the evil one.

post=128575344:

No be curse,
Na FACT.

We Rise βœ”οΈ
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration by Okhuadams(m): 9:14pm On Feb 21
Aloma63:
DATA ANALYSIS AND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE COURSE

In a data-driven world, mastering Data Analysis and Artificial Intelligence is crucial for success. These skills are among the highest-paid in remote jobs and are in high demand.
A data analyst interprets and analyzes complex datasets to provide insights, support decision-making, and solve business problems. With AI, it has become easier.
Who really need this?
Aspiring data analyst, Marketing professionals, Entrepreneurs, job seekers and anyone who's ready to dive into digital strategies.
The video course is all in one from the basics for even beginners to understand, and become pros.
What You’ll Learn:
Data Analysis Mastery.
Artificial intelligence.
Digital Strategy Essentials.

*COURSE OUTLINE*

> Introduction to Data Analysis and Digital Strategies βœ…
⁃ Introduction to Data Analysis,
⁃ Role of Data Analysis in Digital Strategies,
⁃ Data Sources and Collection Methods,
⁃ Data Cleaning and Preparation

*> Customer Insights and Spreadsheet Fundamentals* βœ…
⁃ Unveiling Customer Insights,
⁃ Spreadsheets for Data Analysis,
⁃ Summarizing and Visualizing Data,
⁃ Data Storytelling

*> Customer Persona and Digital Marketing Strategies* βœ…
⁃ Defining Customer Personas,
⁃ Digital Marketing Analytics,
⁃ Search Engine Optimization (SEO),
⁃ Social Media Marketing: Facebook & Instagram, Snapchat, Tiktok(Influencers’ Marketing), and Youtube.

*> Harnessing the Power of Artificial Intelligence* βœ…
⁃ Introduction to Artificial Intelligence in Data Analysis,
⁃ AI-Powered Data Analysis Tools,
⁃ AI for Customer Persona Development,
⁃ AI for Marketing Automation,
⁃ Ethical Considerations in AI-Powered Data Analysis.
The training course comprises video content. Upon expressing interest and completing registration, you will promptly receive the links to access the training videos through WhatsApp or email. Additionally, the course includes links to join my Telegram mentoring group. Feel free to call or direct message the number provided on this flyer for further details."
You go sell
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration by Konquest: 9:21pm On Feb 21
J3susFr3ak:

I think both. From my understanding the Taroh have their h sounding like a k.

I am not Tarok but I have seen it spelt both ways. Their h is a k sound.
Thanks for reaffirming my thinking which is in sync with yours. I have mostly seen the spelling as "Tarok" in many advanced books I've read on Nigerian history since the 1980s. The "Tarok" spelling could definitely be the Anglicization of the "Taroh."

The British Colonialist administrators or missionaries had a penchant for Anglicizing African names such as Sakwato to "Sokoto," Eba Odan to "Ibadan," Owere to "Owerri," etc.

Thanks again for the insights.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration by Glassysea(m): 9:42pm On Feb 21
What kills this government is tribalism, let see how things will go, nigerian is for everyone but when you make it only your people it becomes problems,
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration by usagee36: 9:50pm On Feb 21
I didn't know Nigeria has immigration. Whoa!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Another Young Nigerian Soldier Killed In Borno In The Line Of Duty / Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians / Shehu Sani's Comment About Magu & Fayose That Shows Karma Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.