Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,447 members, 7,836,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration (31046 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs / Tinubu Appoints Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff / FG Appoints Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola Acting Comptroller-General Of Immigration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration by Abuloma80(f): 10:34pm On Feb 21
He removed BAYARABE and replaced with another BAYARABE. EMILOKAN indeed!!!
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration by paskal16: 12:03am On Feb 22
She's fuckable
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration by teebillz: 12:08am On Feb 22
Konquest:

That's truly awesome! I assume you're from Plateau as well. Thanks for the deep insights here... I learned a lot.

Enjoy the rest of you day.

Cheers.

Cheers, Brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration by sketching: 3:57am On Feb 22
From her few press appearance, she seems very competent and knowledgeable.

Congratulations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL0PaP8DmXM
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration by Mo6M: 8:14am On Feb 22
HeroicMeastro:

Who else do we have in Nigeria other than these two/three you mentioned?

YOU MUST BE A BALLANT JOKER
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration by Minime10(f): 8:27am On Feb 22
naptu2:
Office of the SA on Social Media to PBAT🇳🇬 @Dolusegun16

Congratulations Madam and try lead well
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration by Litmus: 8:56am On Feb 22
datola:
Nana?

Even if someone was named Adiola Salif Keita El Maliani nee Maghrebi, Nigerians in leadership wouldn't raise an eyebrow, they might still appoint her Minister of Explosive Munitions. Adiola alone would be the binding, blinding qualifier.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration by shortgun(m): 10:26am On Feb 22
Think9ja:

Emefiele is from Delta state, he's not an igbo man
Ngozi Iweala is from Delta state, she's an igbo woman
Wike is from Rivers, he's not Igbo

Peter Odili is from Rivers, he's igbo

Una just de confused I swear
Na you confuse pass us cos the only time someone becomes Igbo to you is when they are involved in criminality.
If Emefiele won a Grammy today you'll be d first to tell us he's not Igbo.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration by Moventist: 11:32am On Feb 22
Konquest:

Nandap... That surname is of Plateau State descent.

She is from Plateau state. Shendam people bear the name Kemi. The former council boss name of Shendam is also Kemi
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration by Moventist: 11:35am On Feb 22
She is from Plateau state. Shendam people bear the name Kemi. The former council boss name of Shendam is also Kemi
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration by Beolly(m): 11:48am On Feb 22
shortgun:
Obasanjo, Yaradua and Goodluck Jonathan all succeeded and brought progress to the country as presidents because they were all detribalized and made appointments based on merit and not based on political affiliations, religion or ethnicity.

Buhari and Tinubu failed and brought suffering and pains to Nigerians because as president they are more concerned about the religion, ethnicity and political affiliations of a person before they are given appointments, even in critical sectors of the economy.
I thought you said you don't need appointment. So why are you writing a long epistle?
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration by Zino89: 11:53am On Feb 22
Konquest:

Her husband "WAS?" Has the husband passed on?

A lot of Yoruba folks from the Middle Best states of Kwara, Kogi, and the West of Nigeria have lived in the hospitable state of Plateau since the late 1800s, so, many are married to indigenes of Plateau as well.
yea her husband passed on she’s from Abeokuta
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration by olabanji88(m): 11:32am On Feb 23
Okoroawusa:

I don't really know but I assume it has to do with change of name on the NIN platform.
If the name on your NIN is not the name you want on your passport in the order at which it appears then you pay for a change of name.
Like i said earlier I am just assuming. I might be wrong.
we did the change of name on nin they won’t even look at your side if the name is not the same
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration by Jnana19(m): 1:53pm On Feb 23
Ur as dumb as your parents fool
Mindlog:

Bro, your skull is empty and a wonder it is still linked to your shoulder blades

By the way, is there Agbor Rivers?
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration by Mindlog: 2:01pm On Feb 23
Jnana19:
Ur as dumb as your parents fool

I am having a clearer idea of what your mental status examination outcome would look like. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Calm down, there are less than 300 Psychiatrists in Nigeria and a global shortage of then, too....so keep sane, for your own good. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family / Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) / "I Fled In Ajimobi’s Car After Governor Watched As Thugs Beat Me Up" – Dapo Lam-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.