Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Ondo: Dignitaries, Residents Pay Last Respects To Akeredolu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo: Dignitaries, Residents Pay Last Respects To Akeredolu (27868 Views)

Obi Joins Soludo Family To Pay Last Respects To Gov Soludo's Father / Obi, His Schoolmate, Valentine Ozigbo, Pay Last Respects To Their Father-in-law / Groups Present N22.5m To Akeredolu For Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo: Dignitaries, Residents Pay Last Respects To Akeredolu by merits(m): 7:20pm On Feb 21
Re: Ondo: Dignitaries, Residents Pay Last Respects To Akeredolu by Karleb(m): 7:26pm On Feb 21
E no go better for the dignitaries, residents and Akeredolu on his way to hellfire!
Re: Ondo: Dignitaries, Residents Pay Last Respects To Akeredolu by Adenex3051(m): 7:29pm On Feb 21
LSFUNOR.....Aketi.....RIP.
Re: Ondo: Dignitaries, Residents Pay Last Respects To Akeredolu by Adenex3051(m): 7:30pm On Feb 21
LSFUNOR.....Aketi.....RIP.Even in death u remain Gbanski
Re: Ondo: Dignitaries, Residents Pay Last Respects To Akeredolu by adelafe2019: 7:43pm On Feb 21
[quote author=Purebitterkola1 post=128576717]R. I. P AKETI.
For permanet cure for weak erection, quick ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, Watery and low Sperm Count, Improve the girth of your penis and infertility reach me on WhatsApp with the number on my signature.

If after one week you do not get your desired result you are free to report my bank account for fraud and post my details online.

Its 100 percent herbal and 90 percent bitter kola made without any side effects.

PUREBITTERCOLA1, your signature/ contact is not on your signature.
Re: Ondo: Dignitaries, Residents Pay Last Respects To Akeredolu by Eriokanmi: 7:44pm On Feb 21
Karleb:
E no go better for the dignitaries, residents and Akeredolu on his way to hellfire!
Wetin aketi do you?

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Dignitaries, Residents Pay Last Respects To Akeredolu by Thislifee: 7:47pm On Feb 21
Allardyce:

https://gazettengr.com/ondo-dignitaries-residents-pay-last-respects-to-akeredolu/
R.I.P Aketi, I love the fact that you married an Igbo woman.
Re: Ondo: Dignitaries, Residents Pay Last Respects To Akeredolu by YaksonFCA(m): 7:59pm On Feb 21
May his soul rest in peace. He was a courageous man
Re: Ondo: Dignitaries, Residents Pay Last Respects To Akeredolu by Damseldammie(f): 8:02pm On Feb 21
Adieu Arakunrin Akeredolu
Re: Ondo: Dignitaries, Residents Pay Last Respects To Akeredolu by Temhellen(f): 8:18pm On Feb 21
Ogiame:
You're one of the politicians I admire, maybe because of your playful and free nature, and how you helped your people or maybe because I love Ondo State.

Aketi, is time to REST...

Sleep well sir.
Helped his people my foot…….
Re: Ondo: Dignitaries, Residents Pay Last Respects To Akeredolu by Ogiame: 8:20pm On Feb 21
Temhellen:

Helped his people my foot…….
Here lies his remains, you can go ahead and eat it if you are so angry with him.

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Dignitaries, Residents Pay Last Respects To Akeredolu by Judolisco(m): 8:32pm On Feb 21
Rip sir, u would have written your name in Gold if you had resigned and u would have set a good example for others...... Nevertheless you were one of the governors I admire... Rest in peace AKETI
Re: Ondo: Dignitaries, Residents Pay Last Respects To Akeredolu by Karleb(m): 8:44pm On Feb 21
Eriokanmi:
Wetin aketi do you?

Go and ask civil servants he owed for months for no reason.

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Dignitaries, Residents Pay Last Respects To Akeredolu by iamtardey: 8:46pm On Feb 21
In 70-80 years this comment section will be filled of 💀
Re: Ondo: Dignitaries, Residents Pay Last Respects To Akeredolu by Timothy89(m): 8:51pm On Feb 21
Arakunrin Omo Yoruba atata, we Yoruba are proud of you for the time you spent as chairman of southwest govs, your memory keep lingering on

Rest in peace Aketi
Re: Ondo: Dignitaries, Residents Pay Last Respects To Akeredolu by TruthsFM: 8:51pm On Feb 21
Rip 🪦 Aketi
Re: Ondo: Dignitaries, Residents Pay Last Respects To Akeredolu by Eriokanmi: 9:11pm On Feb 21
Karleb:

Go and ask civil servants he owed for months for no reason.
Maybe cos of his illness. He didn't transmit power to Ayedatiwa early nought. The delay caused some lacuna I guess. I'm not sure he was owing salary when he was in good health and actively in charge
Re: Ondo: Dignitaries, Residents Pay Last Respects To Akeredolu by Karleb(m): 9:15pm On Feb 21
Eriokanmi:
Maybe cos of his illness. He didn't transmit power to Ayedatiwa early nought. The delay caused some lacuna I guess. I'm not sure he was owing salary when he was in good health and actively in charge

I just hate how you guys make excuses for wicked policticians.

from your statement, one can deduce you don't live in Ondo State and you don't know any civil servant living.

May the soul of Aketi rot in hell!!
Re: Ondo: Dignitaries, Residents Pay Last Respects To Akeredolu by Eriokanmi: 9:20pm On Feb 21
Karleb:

I just hate how you guys make excuses for wicked policticians.

from your statement, one can deduce you don't live in Ondo State and you don't know any civil servant living.

May the soul of Aketi rot in hell!!
I'm not from Ondo. I'm not even a member of the apc. I belong to LP with apologies to nobody. I do visit Ondo always. If what you're saying is the truth, then tell your people to send the apc packing. They're the worst that can happen to Nigeria
Re: Ondo: Dignitaries, Residents Pay Last Respects To Akeredolu by Karleb(m): 9:30pm On Feb 21
Eriokanmi:
I'm not from Ondo. I'm not even a member of the apc. I belong to LP with apologies to nobody. I do visit Ondo always. If what you're saying is the truth, then tell your people to send the apc packing. They're the worst that can happen to Nigeria

On the contrary, this new guy has been excellent. He has paid all debts, I mean debt from 2 Governors before him, these were governors that used 2 terms, he his paying bonuses and even have health insurance for civil servants now in the state.

He might be APC but he isn't one of them.
Re: Ondo: Dignitaries, Residents Pay Last Respects To Akeredolu by Bimpe29: 9:55pm On Feb 21
Good night Aketi.
Re: Ondo: Dignitaries, Residents Pay Last Respects To Akeredolu by elitper: 5:32am On Feb 22
Go well, big brother. You did your very best for your state and humanity.
Re: Ondo: Dignitaries, Residents Pay Last Respects To Akeredolu by okorogodwin4(m): 6:04am On Feb 22
Rip our inlaw
Re: Ondo: Dignitaries, Residents Pay Last Respects To Akeredolu by amazingspiderma: 7:06am On Feb 22
Rest in Peace.

I always admired this man.

Very calm and Intelligent.
Re: Ondo: Dignitaries, Residents Pay Last Respects To Akeredolu by ChristianMuslim: 7:11am On Feb 22
Only the good one dies ,the bad ones never die
Re: Ondo: Dignitaries, Residents Pay Last Respects To Akeredolu by Bavis4u: 7:24am On Feb 22
THE END!

Goodnight Aketi!
Re: Ondo: Dignitaries, Residents Pay Last Respects To Akeredolu by naija1stnigar(m): 8:59am On Feb 22
Hezzyluv:
RIP

I fink he wished he died as governor, hence, the reason why he didn't handed over to his deputy when he knew he couldn't continue. Anyway, mission accomplished.

RIP once again. God give your family solace to bear the loss.
stupid fellows like you just like saying stupid things to get likes, while hoping and praying to also attain greater heights. But don't worry, it will also be mission accomplished for you to die like a chicken after working hard to achieve your goals, that is if you achieve it. Cos true winners are known from thier comments.
Re: Ondo: Dignitaries, Residents Pay Last Respects To Akeredolu by JAMO4REAL1(m): 9:05pm On Feb 22
Voice of S/W RIP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram / APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars / Jonathan's Campaign Billboard Burnt In Abuja After Poll Shift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.