Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? (41396 Views)

How To Export Local Products From Nigeria And Make A Lot Of Profits / How To Export Local Products From Nigeria And Make A Lot Of Profits / How To Export Local Products From Nigeria And Make A Lot Of Profits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by blowjohn(m): 7:47pm On Feb 23
Love800:
Thanks for telling me the raw truth about what i need to know.
Thanks for exposing me to realities of things.
I thank God i met u.
Who would have told me all this things? Thanks once again.

I want to summarize you in one word or sentence. "You are the best".

Ur welcome sir. Thanks alot too.
Feel free to ask more questions and wish all the very best in ur businesses.
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Love800(m): 8:44pm On Feb 23
I appreciate.
blowjohn:

Ur welcome sir. Thanks alot too.
Feel free to ask more questions and wish all the very best in ur businesses.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by israelmao(m): 9:54pm On Feb 23
Love800:
Ok.
U talked about broilers in ur first post. Which birds are perfect for laying eggs?
Cornish cross
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Aklee4994(m): 11:35pm On Feb 23
Love800:
Did u read that thread talking about that laundry man dat commited suicide some days ago?
No, what went wrong with him
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Babastrong(m): 6:45am On Feb 24
I can't quote a price because
1. The price used to flunctuate.
2. I will be buying the nuts in kilogram from our farmers here till it full the truck(possible within 3-7days).
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Peledonomy: 10:24am On Feb 24
holyfather:

Are you trying to say,if I start suya business with 10k I'll make not less than 300k in 10 days?

200k Bro.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Love800(m): 1:32pm On Feb 24
Which one be cornish cross?
I know broiler, layer, noiler.
israelmao:

Cornish cross
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Love800(m): 1:38pm On Feb 24
The article said he couldnt handle responsibilities in the house anymore. So he went to commit suicide.
Aklee4994:
No, what went wrong with him
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:06am On Mar 01
Spring into March with fresh ideas and vibrant designs from Atlantic Interiors and Exteriors! As nature blossoms, let's transform your spaces into havens of beauty and functionality. Here's to a month filled with creativity and inspiration

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by ProblemChild1: 10:48am On Mar 01
kay29000:

Intersting...how many months does it take for baby snails to reach maturity? I've been thinking of this business...whenever it rains, snails.are always all over our garden.

We dug borehall yesterday, and one of the guys that came to do manual labor filled a small paint bucket with snails from our garden. I joked that i was going to collect 3k from him and he said small thing...I was joking, but the way he said small.thing seemed like he was going to make way more than the 3k from the sale.of the snails...they were at least 40 in the bucket.
The guy is right. 3k na small thing. I remember when I was working in a rubber plantation in Edo state 2020. We use to call it congo meat. If you get 1 snail meat in the farm omo Nobody go allow you chop am alone. So it's a hot cake there. You hardly see it. So we started selling it. Just 1 snail is 3k as of 2020 oo. But I don't know for now.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by kay29000(m): 11:43am On Mar 01
ProblemChild1:
The guy is right. 3k na small thing. I remember when I was working in a rubber plantation in Edo state 2020. We use to call it congo meat. If you get 1 snail meat in the farm omo Nobody go allow you chop am alone. So it's a hot cake there. You hardly see it. So we started selling it. Just 1 snail is 3k as of 2020 oo. But I don't know for now.

Whoa!!! No wonder.
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Obierika(m): 9:16am On Mar 13
Maryam1234:

My Business has a lot of profits and people neglect it..
Besides you need zero capital to start up grin

That's Food/Commodity Business
Despite the economy people are still eating regardless embarassed

There is no business that needs zero capital to start up
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Omowale2023(m): 1:32am On Mar 14
Babastrong:
Cashew bussiness.
bring money and i can supply you trucks of cashew nuts.
How much.
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Omowale2023(m): 1:35am On Mar 14
Peledonomy:
Suya business. If u buy meat of 10k, you will be making 30k net. And u can make this in a day
How can I get someone to do it for me?
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Omowale2023(m): 1:36am On Mar 14
Aarenasbaba:

That iron condemn na rich business ooo, someone introduce it to me of recent…. I for do but d illegality of it they scare me
Please enlighten me
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by tusinsola(f): 9:53am On Mar 14
IAS. Integral AD Service.Just register as an employee with some token and you will see your money growing everyday with your phone and data .If interested check my profile here or on Whatsapp 08022977800.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Celebrates Anthony Joshua's Victory / Can The Imo River Take (large) Ships? / Filling Station In Ogidi Anambra Sells Water As Fuel (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.