Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,530 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? (41407 Views)

How To Export Local Products From Nigeria And Make A Lot Of Profits / How To Export Local Products From Nigeria And Make A Lot Of Profits / How To Export Local Products From Nigeria And Make A Lot Of Profits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Jamiubond009(m): 9:23pm On Feb 21
angry
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by oladele239(m): 9:24pm On Feb 21
Assignments and research writing and assistance

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Chulluko(m): 9:24pm On Feb 21
Restaurant
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by ParagonPrick: 9:24pm On Feb 21
This one won use style style thief update come saturate my business. I will never reveal it on a public forum

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Wetlands22: 9:24pm On Feb 21
Fryx:
Anything in Finance.
POS 🤷‍♂️

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by UpTown001(m): 9:24pm On Feb 21
Get involved , make free money in Crypto minning .,.. no job pays than knowledge acquired. WhatsApp Asap
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Tommydare(m): 9:24pm On Feb 21
Are you kidding? Na two plot dem take dey farm? U never see people wey dey use 10, 20, 50 acres to farm? Maybe u are from the east sha. If you get 10 acres of cassava right now, you are a millionaire.
Nvestor02:

Lmao 😂 how much can you make after you farm in 2 plots.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Goddyrichie(m): 9:25pm On Feb 21
SALLYBERRY01:
Tell us one buisness that has a lot of profit that people don't know.
sporting
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Danlami223: 9:25pm On Feb 21
Kidnapping
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Eriokanmi: 9:26pm On Feb 21
dahnimoh:
I am coming

Business is secret
Thank you jare. Who go spill that kain beans, make dem hijack am?

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Untube: 9:26pm On Feb 21
Hezzyluv:
Farming, iron condemn and selling of tomatoes. All these are seen as an Aboki business, but trust me, I have aboki friends in Lagos here, you might be seeing some of these guys as Aboki. But, they are damn... rich. I know of one that Sells tomatoes beside the road (century market Ago), this guy has trucks in the north. I still know another one that does iron condemn business too.

I don't know about tomatoes but you see iron condemned, they are millionaires. I have mallam musa as a friend, I f I need 20m urgent for a business, he will loan me without hassles.. most time, he will not even remember to ask me.. na money ritual be iron condenmed business

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Onuoha1234(m): 9:26pm On Feb 21
SNAIL FARMING

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Herbiodun09: 9:26pm On Feb 21
Its tunubus fault grin
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by illicit(m): 9:27pm On Feb 21
Legit or illegit?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Goddyrichie(m): 9:27pm On Feb 21
bigdawg7:
sportybet 2 odds daily
badh guy 😃
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by ibechris(m): 9:27pm On Feb 21
sirgalahad26:
no ooo!!!
we don't want it to be oversaturated!

No free advice at all.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by dj5naira(m): 9:27pm On Feb 21
BDC

4 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Konquest: 9:27pm On Feb 21
SALLYBERRY01:
Business arbitrage... Too legit.
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by merits(m): 9:27pm On Feb 21
SALLYBERRY01:

Hook up

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Konquest: 9:27pm On Feb 21
Hezzyluv:
Farming, iron condemn and selling of tomatoes. All these are seen as an Aboki business, but trust me, I have aboki friends in Lagos here, you might be seeing some of these guys as Aboki. But, they are damn... rich. I know of one that Sells tomatoes beside the road (century market Ago), this guy has trucks in the north. I still know another one that does iron condemn business too.
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by LagBlogger(m): 9:28pm On Feb 21
Shit packing. The ones that clear sockaway.

6 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Tommydare(m): 9:28pm On Feb 21
If you into farming full time you go make am. No be to dey farm 2 plot of land ooo. Atleast 5-20 acres.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Sunnyski: 9:28pm On Feb 21
I once read about pepper farming business here on nairaland, it sounded profitable.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by TRIXIA: 9:29pm On Feb 21
Hezzyluv:

Good business. Now, can I give you a flipside, are you aware several bandits and kidnappers use trucks and trucking to launder cash? You won't know where they really got trucks from. Highly operational in the north

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Konquest: 9:29pm On Feb 21
looseweight:
Crypto Shilling. Zero capital, just your knowledge about crypto and data. Then look for and join crypto shilling groups
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Sirlins(m): 9:30pm On Feb 21
Exchange business is the best business in the world if only you can take the risk

8 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by israelmao(m): 9:31pm On Feb 21
Egg business

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Konquest: 9:31pm On Feb 21
PotatoSalad:
Solar installation (if you're really good at it).
Even more profit if you let the installer give you quote on what to buy instead of buying it yourself.

But with the profit comes the risks.
Electrocution, falling off roofs.
LMAO... grin That last paragraph cracked me up.
No pain, no gain... Nice one.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by fxid10(m): 9:32pm On Feb 21
Sell practical information.
You create once, and sell forever
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Zealoy(m): 9:33pm On Feb 21
GodThankYou:
Clothing business
lol u are right am in the business and i know how much i make daily though due to dollar wahala prices are going up like mad so there's no really much profit now

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by CaptainFM1: 9:33pm On Feb 21
Hezzyluv:

It's because it's not saturated and people with "dignity" wouldn't like to do such job.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by grafixlord(m): 9:33pm On Feb 21
kenniefawole:
Blogging pays $ , so it remains the most profitable
I want to learn

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can The Imo River Take (large) Ships? / Filling Station In Ogidi Anambra Sells Water As Fuel (Pictures, Video) / Dangote Opens One-stop Shop In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.