Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times (35988 Views)

Forex Crisis: FG Plans Clampdown On Binance, other Crypto Firms - Premium Times / Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times / FG Blocks Mobile Payment, Telecoms Network Access To Online Loan Firms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by EducasionMe(m): 10:32pm On Feb 21
Was opay bulock
Re: FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by nigmarelli(m): 10:35pm On Feb 21
The whole country is in darkness literally including the so called Lagos Mr tinubu built with people carrying gallons up and down looking for where to buy fuel from one station to another, motorists increasing their fares, people with no water for days, weeks and in some cases months in some areas etc amongst other issues and what the government is thinking about is looking for a scapegoat to foster its supposed mistake and error on and have now turned to cryptocurrency! Indeed it is finished.

2 Likes

Re: FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by SirBastine: 10:36pm On Feb 21
When APC were busy dolling out dollars during election, they didn't know that there will be after effect. Now na binance and Co be their headache when obviously they have started putting pressure on the fx by stacking dollars for 2027 which they aren't even sure that they will live to see.

The day Tinubu and Co are ready to get Nigeria to work, we will know. For now they should continue deceiving their ancestors.

2 Likes

Re: FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by Bluearrow: 10:37pm On Feb 21
Celplas1010:

Is their no way we can drag Tinubu, CBN and Finance minister on Twitter concerning having a fixed rate of dollar to naira?
I think u should ask why tinubu floated the naira in the first place. Having a dollar at a compelled fixed rate means subsidizing dollar.
Buhari was paying to keep dollar below 700. What is happening to naira is more than mere speculation. Our export capacity is zero coupled with corruption. All the money that are being borrowed are not utilized. But shared among politicians. These are the end results. Now that the nation is broke, subsidy is no longer sustainable on many things according to govt oh. Currently only fuel is being subsidize to avoid people revolting.

4 Likes

Re: FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by Freestar: 10:37pm On Feb 21
StOla:
Good!

A country that does not know economic security will learn the hard way like Nigeria is doing now.

Nigeria needs to reach out and learn from countries that have mastered the art of economic control and economic security.

In Nigeria anything goes.

Some even think it is their fundamental right to save up dollars inside Nigeria.

Left to me anyone who is not getting foreign remittances into their domiciliary account, should have any dollars they have stacked up till now, converted at a rate of $1 = N1.

If you have stacked up $20,000 within Nigeria, my government will convert it to N20,000 for you.

It is obvious you have more than enough to be contributing to the economic terrorism that is going on within the country, so we will help you with a conversion tax that will make you love your own Naira.

Na now the government begin wake up that you do not show mercy to wicked Nigerians.

I hope you tell this too to your Tinubu and all the rest of the politicians who have houses built just to stash foreign currencies in, because leadership ought to start at the top, mind you.

2 Likes

Re: FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by Artscollection: 10:38pm On Feb 21
keymatt:
Make them bane the internet join finish with all the VPNs.
White power govt grin grin grin

E go happen with the kind of madness they are already displaying.
Re: FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by Artscollection: 10:45pm On Feb 21
Bluearrow:

I think u should ask why tinubu floated the naira in the first place. Having a dollar at a compelled fixed rate means subsidizing dollar.
Buhari was paying to keep dollar below 700. What is happening to naira is more than mere speculation. Our export capacity is zero coupled with corruption. All the money that are being borrowed are not utilized. But shared among politicians. These are the end results. Now that the nation is broke, subsidy is no longer sustainable.

That tiny economic book na wetin confuse cordoso to the point of abandoning his common sense.
Now you guys be complaining How previous govts where defending the naira to keep the economy afloat as if it was a bad idea,now you floated the weightless naira and your economy just crashed!! Which is better a collapsed economy or defending the naira and mind you those idiots are paying more for subsidy now.

2 Likes

Re: FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by youngrichnigga: 10:45pm On Feb 21
LARRYOBRAIN:
You are the one that is confused.
Is that all you got to say Dumbo angry angry angry
Re: FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by laconicezone(m): 10:49pm On Feb 21
Lolz something that is already climbing again, this rate is as at this night 10:47pm

1 Like

Re: FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by Starhearts: 10:51pm On Feb 21
gaby:
Clutching at straws...

Make dem go block VPNs na

Dull, brainless people in power.

Dey play oooo.
Do u think dem be munmun like u?
Who tell u say dem no knw wetin dem dey call VPN
Continue to dey foam in d mouth 👄

1 Like

Re: FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by optimusprime2(m): 10:54pm On Feb 21
StOla:
Good!

A country that does not know economic security will learn the hard way like Nigeria is doing now.

Nigeria needs to reach out and learn from countries that have mastered the art of economic control and economic security.

In Nigeria anything goes.

Some even think it is their fundamental right to save up dollars inside Nigeria.

Left to me anyone who is not getting foreign remittances into their domiciliary account, should have any dollars they have stacked up till now, converted at a rate of $1 = N1.

If you have stacked up $20,000 within Nigeria, my government will convert it to N20,000 for you.

It is obvious you have more than enough to be contributing to the economic terrorism that is going on within the country, so we will help you with a conversion tax that will make you love your own Naira.

Na now the government begin wake up that you do not show mercy to wicked Nigerians.

But the current value of the currency is still floating. Make it make sense ...

How does temporary blocking of holes in a paper ship stop the paper ship from still sinking after a while?

The dùmbést thing the government has done so far is float the currency value... no matter how they force it, the Naira will plunge even harder because it is a simple supply issue & Nigeria's export/import system is broken.

4 Likes

Re: FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by Yorubafonja: 10:55pm On Feb 21
StOla:

Many like you actually do not want a solution.

You just yap day and night hungry for more economic downfall.
No only Nigeria Waka come, she ghana and south Africa barn am too, their currency no dey fall like own

2 Likes

Re: FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by Bluearrow: 10:56pm On Feb 21
Artscollection:

That tiny economic book na wetin confuse cordoso to the point of abandoning his common sense.
Now you guys be complaining How previous govt was defending the naira to keep the economy afloat as if it was a bad idea,now you floated the weightless naira and your economy just crashed!! Which is better a collapsed economy or defending the naira and mind you those idiots are paying more for subsidy now.
I am on the same page with u, I only phrased my statement that way to explain to the guy calling for fixed exchange rate. Yes, they are paying subsidy for fuel after they saw removal was not sustainable. Try & error govt. People would have be revolting by now, because fuel for still dey fly like dollar, probably 1700 per litre. I don't know how someone will remove subsidy from inauguration ground without even getting to office. I wonder if he has advisers at all

4 Likes

Re: FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by uche393: 10:58pm On Feb 21
these are not the real problems.... even though international bodies are involved in this Naira crash, but a man doesn't need excuse. the govt needs to take the bull by the horn.

most Times I ask my self if these guys in government really have sense? no bleeping strategy.

no plans on how to encourage manufacturing and providing steady electricity for the sector.

they say import caused bla bla blah .....but they want the customs to be generating funds for them.

funny enough Nigerians abroad no more send in forex the normal way... make dem no see USD loot

6 Likes

Re: FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by ABBkelvin(m): 11:00pm On Feb 21
Ulogwe1:

Come and hold my mouth. I dey my house.

Or you are among them?
Because, these guys are daft and clueless.

Like these, my other phone is connected to America VPN. Where will location show? No be America?

They are daft and clueless. Come and hold me.
You can't login binance Nigeria with USA vpn address. Binance in USA (binance.us) is different from the general binance(binance.com) platform. Don't make the mistake or you lose your account.

4 Likes

Re: FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by netmillionaires(m): 11:00pm On Feb 21
Both online and offline forex trading contribute so much to the problem. Online only makes it worse. Nigerians contribute so much to the destruction of their country but are experts in shifting the blame somewhere else.

The people trading ngn/usdt peer are raking in easy money without adding any value to the economy. But they are happy while the country is been destroyed because they are gaining. How are they different from the politicians who destroy the country just for personal gain. I keep saying it, Nigerian's don't hate corruption, they are just angry that they are not the ones benefiting.

2Radii:
I used to follow the thread of tech then and I used to see u as someone knowledgeable..

But now I think I am wrong with series of dumb comments from you, from downgrading ur country home to spitting rubbish about ur origin.

Now tell me, what would the government do, something is spiraling down and u re here saying nonsense, until they stabilise the naira dollar issue government has the right to do what dey feel right so far its not with sinister motive..

Every reasonable person knows this online platforms are also contributing to the issue and u re here talking like someone not trained from home...

Short.

Mod u can ban me till August sir

8 Likes

Re: FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by KushLyon(m): 11:00pm On Feb 21
Lekan239:
try on VPN and open binance let's see wat will happen

I tried it and it worked perfectly undecided

2 Likes

Re: FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by livinbygrace: 11:03pm On Feb 21
gaby:
Clutching at straws...

Make dem go block VPNs na

Dull, brainless people in power.

Wetin be una problem?Does it mean you guys have concluded that you wont live on this earth to see anything good that comes from Nigeria ?
Yes,the gorvenment might have made some mistakes,that does not mean you should be agent of bad news.
For your information,do you know you cant open Betnaija,Betking ,nairabet and all Nigerian betting sites in Benin Republic unless you you use Vpn ?Pls try and change your orientation.
Re: FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by Ulogwe1: 11:04pm On Feb 21
ABBkelvin:

You can't login binance Nigeria with USA vpn address. Binance in USA (binance.us) is different from the general binance(binance.com) platform. Don't make the mistake or you lose your account.

Ok I hear you. Go search may boys teach you work bro. But I will not cast legit for guys who are on top of their game.
May be your are Government official self. Bye

1 Like

Re: FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by ABBkelvin(m): 11:07pm On Feb 21
Ulogwe1:

Ok I hear you. Go search may boys teach you work bro. But I will not cast legit for guys who are on top of their game.
May be your are Government official self. Bye
I am helping you guy, use vpn from other country but not USA vpn. And yes I work for the government still I do not wish you lose your acc.

1 Like

Re: FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by ValarDoharis: 11:08pm On Feb 21
Those people who thought they were doing Obi can no longer trade crypto easily.
Re: FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by Ulogwe1: 11:09pm On Feb 21
ABBkelvin:

I am helping you guy, use vpn from other country but not USA vpn. And yes I work for the government still I do not wish you lose your acc.

Ok one love.
Re: FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by livinbygrace: 11:09pm On Feb 21
laconicezone:
Lolz something that is already climbing again, this rate is as at this night 10:47pm

It was 1,850 this afternoon,
Re: FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by ABBkelvin(m): 11:10pm On Feb 21
airsaylongcome:

You will be surprised to know that VPNs can be detected and blocked
Not only that, binance has different rules and guidelines they follow concerning each country for example you can't cross or pair pounds with any other currency on binance UK.
Re: FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by livinbygrace: 11:13pm On Feb 21
MrPADDY:
But VPN, RDP, Socks5 and co are still available.

Most of you shouting vpn,socks,rdp,i pray you encounter Nigerian police,then you will explain the difference btw you and yahoo boys.
Una never know anything,Those tools are mainly used by spammers/hackers.
Re: FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by laconicezone(m): 11:15pm On Feb 21
livinbygrace:

It was 1,850 this afternoon,
yes, it crashed to around 1400 before this climb

1 Like

Re: FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by laconicezone(m): 11:16pm On Feb 21
livinbygrace:

Most of you shouting vpn,socks,rdp,i pray you encounter Nigerian police,then you will explain the difference btw you and yahoo boys.
Una never know anything,Those tools are mainly used by spammers/hackers.
well I doubt
Re: FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by ABBkelvin(m): 11:17pm On Feb 21
airsaylongcome:

I won't not go into the details of blocking SOCKS,PTPP and other tunneling protocols. Trust me, it can be done. And easily even. Na for NCC to direct telecos to block am. And it will be done in a heart beat. I work with VPNs everyday. I mean setup and manage them. So this is a topic I'm very conversant with
Leave the quack alone in his delusion. He thought internet is just learning one or two IT skills
Re: FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by 2Radii: 11:17pm On Feb 21
tensazangetsu20:

Story. Go and take a basic class in economics before talking to me.
Like the one you took I ur three bedroom flat university abi??

Ode!!
Re: FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by 2Radii: 11:21pm On Feb 21
netmillionaires:

Both online and offline forex trading contribute so much to the problem. Online only makes it worse. Nigerians contribute so much to the destruction of their country but are experts in shifting the blame somewhere else.

The people trading ngn/usdt peer are raking in easy money without adding any value to the economy. But they are happy while the country is been destroyed because they are gaining. How are they different from the politicians who destroy the country just for personal gain. I keep saying it, Nigerian's don't hate corruption, they are just angry that they are not the ones benefiting.

Leave them na, don't mind the oponu wey no see better country jakpa to but Chile

Every tech guy dey go UK, Canada, Netherlands, e reach hin turn he go land for Chile dey drag seat with other pablos..
Re: FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:22pm On Feb 21
2Radii:
Like the one you took I ur three bedroom flat university abi??

Ode!!

🥱🥱

1 Like

Re: FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by 2Radii: 11:24pm On Feb 21
tensazangetsu20:

🥱🥱
have u heard dollar had dropped just now??

Eyin oponu..

U guys are part if the problem but will refuse to take responsibilities...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved / Ajah Market, Lagos Is On Fire (Photo) / Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.