Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

There Was No Zoning In Kogi APC, why should there be in Edo? - Oshiomhole - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Was No Zoning In Kogi APC, why should there be in Edo? - Oshiomhole (21895 Views)

2023: How APC Will Win Presidential Election, Reclaim Edo — Oshiomhole / Edo: Oshiomhole Backs Ize-Iyamu, Dashes Odubu, Ogiemwonyi, Airhiavbere's Hope / R-APC: Why Buhari’s Associates Are Dumping Him – Junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Was No Zoning In Kogi APC, why should there be in Edo? - Oshiomhole by garfield1: 7:13am On Feb 22
fergie001:
Oshio says no way.

He has been overpowered
Re: There Was No Zoning In Kogi APC, why should there be in Edo? - Oshiomhole by Amtasiu(m): 7:21am On Feb 22
He's not supporting Edo North is Edo South mind you.

Racoon:
Hehehe! Is this really Adams Oshiomhole ranting? Simply because your plan to rig in your favourite candidate from Edo North didn't work after the failed Hope Uzodinjo charade?
Re: There Was No Zoning In Kogi APC, why should there be in Edo? - Oshiomhole by onosbaba3310: 7:31am On Feb 22
matify83:
But the president was a beneficiary of zoning!

Even the oshiomole is a product of zoning in Edo state, lol, let's see how the election will go na
Re: There Was No Zoning In Kogi APC, why should there be in Edo? - Oshiomhole by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:00am On Feb 22
matify83:
But the president was a beneficiary of zoning!

Zoning that Ahmad lawal from NE,Okorcha from SE and Jack Rich,Amaechi from SS
Re: There Was No Zoning In Kogi APC, why should there be in Edo? - Oshiomhole by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 8:02am On Feb 22
This man is a disgrace
Re: There Was No Zoning In Kogi APC, why should there be in Edo? - Oshiomhole by SolomonGrandi: 8:04am On Feb 22
Agbegbaorogboye:

The govs on the platform zoned South

But the Party itself did not zone it.

Everyone has the right to their choice, however party pronouncements are made via their NEC/NWC and I doubt they announced zoning
Re: There Was No Zoning In Kogi APC, why should there be in Edo? - Oshiomhole by NzogbuNzogbu: 8:12am On Feb 22
Indispensable85:
Oshiomhole has finally lost it
lol, I am very sure na him dey talk on tinubu behalf he didn't see Shiite.

If he was so confident of his godhood to do as he like in apc why he no damm the backlash last Saturday

Dog wen go still loss go loss
Re: There Was No Zoning In Kogi APC, why should there be in Edo? - Oshiomhole by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:24am On Feb 22
SolomonGrandi:

But the Party itself did not zone it.

Everyone has the right to their choice, however party pronouncements are made via their NEC/NWC and I doubt they announced zoning
Of course the party did not zone it.
Is there any party that has ever zoned its presidential ticket?
It's the consensus among party stakeholders that's always referred to as zoning
Re: There Was No Zoning In Kogi APC, why should there be in Edo? - Oshiomhole by Haydens: 8:27am On Feb 22
Authoreety:

Ebola tinankwa!!!😄😁

Seriously??

grin grin na his new name. I baptize that name give him
Re: There Was No Zoning In Kogi APC, why should there be in Edo? - Oshiomhole by Indispensable85(m): 8:46am On Feb 22
garfield1:

But wait,where do you stand? Are you with denco or akpakomiza?

I support Okpebholo strictly on the basis of equity, fairness and justice nothing else. I believe it's totally insane to have a Bini man replace another Bini man. But they can't win election without Oshiomhole. As it stands today, he's the only leader in APC that can deliver bloc votes to the APC in Edo. As strong as the Obidient movement in Edo, na only Edo north Peter Obi no win a single LGA. Obi cleared all LGAs in the other 2 senatorial districts. The other noise makers couldn't even win their polling units. I have no respect for people like Ize Iyamu who can't win election for the APC even in his own LGA. Leader no be by mouth oooo 🤣🤣🤣

This is my stand!
Re: There Was No Zoning In Kogi APC, why should there be in Edo? - Oshiomhole by TheGift: 9:44am On Feb 22
Re: There Was No Zoning In Kogi APC, why should there be in Edo? - Oshiomhole by Abujaexpress: 11:33am On Feb 22
Racoon:
Hehehe! Is this really Adams Oshiomhole ranting? Simply because your plan to rig in your favourite candidate from Edo North didn't work after the failed Hope Uzodinjo charade?
He didn't plan to rig in favour of Edo North, instead it was Denis Idahosa from Edo South that he was routing for.

1 Like

Re: There Was No Zoning In Kogi APC, why should there be in Edo? - Oshiomhole by Muriswas(m): 12:38pm On Feb 22
In the end, oshiomole candidate would emerge last last

They are playing game for p.d.p to fall in their hands
Re: There Was No Zoning In Kogi APC, why should there be in Edo? - Oshiomhole by donpapa(m): 5:49pm On Feb 22
[quote author=aestake post=128581454][/quote]

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Very Dark Man Picture In Police Cell Surfaced On Social Media After His Arrest / Umahi Assures Buhari Of Ebonyi's Vote In Next Election / Osborne Towers: EFCC Invites Ex-governor, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.