Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline (44773 Views)

Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans / Woman Gets Full Face Transplant After Attempted Suicide / Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by diabeticdeals: 9:14am On Feb 22
One Word.

Insecurity!!
Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by grandstar(m): 9:15am On Feb 22
He probably went to Turkey to get it done
Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by jos4kay: 9:15am On Feb 22
If he barb the hair, will it grow back
Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by adecz: 9:15am On Feb 22
I have a cousin, who developed very
heavy beards by 17 to 18 year old and
now going bald by 23 to 24 years old .

All the hairs for him head don Japa to
him bear-beard.

Imagine❗️❗️❗️🤔🤔🤔🤔
Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by Tooreda: 9:17am On Feb 22
Only foolish people with extremely low self esteem allow people's opinion to influence their decisions.
Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by Spartachizzy: 9:17am On Feb 22
IF THEY CHECK THAT FAN WEY DEY TROLL THIS GUY, YOU GO SEE SAY NA BAHD HEAD HIN CARRY o This life is something else, please my people make una no allow anybody put pressure for una body (KNOW THIS AND KNOW PEACE) THE GOD'S HAS SPOKEN
Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by Johilo(m): 9:17am On Feb 22
EnglandAmaka:
Rain started here in Lagos as early as 5am till now it still falling heavily.
we know
Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by Angelfrost(m): 9:17am On Feb 22
Weak men everywhere...!

What is life altering or shameful about baldness?!! Low self worth.

If your hair is disappearing, then go completely bald, and rock it with your full chest.

Tuface, Vin Diesel, The Rock, etc, didn't slow down in their lives and careers because their hairlines went back in time. cool

1 Like

Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by ObalendeCMS: 9:17am On Feb 22
Young john the weakhead producer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by lexy2014: 9:17am On Feb 22
inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by tete7000(m): 9:17am On Feb 22
EnglandAmaka:

You guys are lucky, at least it takes the heat away.

1 Like

Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by Chucks13: 9:17am On Feb 22
Sorry who is Young John? So some dude can't be man enough to shun any idiot trolling them or body shaming them?

Some men are just a bloody simp I swear.

F u c k trolls even before you troll me I go troll myself to make you look stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by tete7000(m): 9:19am On Feb 22
The guy should be ready to do more to his life to make others happy.
Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by oladosu59996: 9:19am On Feb 22
CcfCcf...
Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by Beverlyjean(f): 9:19am On Feb 22
Oh young Jon and not lil john
Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by Angel55555(m): 9:22am On Feb 22
Authoreety:
Na so people go push una go do life threatening surgery because you want to belong ...

People do it all the time, it's safe.

1 Like

Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by Vifx: 9:24am On Feb 22
Wow
Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by dettolgel: 9:29am On Feb 22
Angel55555:

People do it all the time, it's safe.

I didn't read anywhere in his post where he said that hair transplant is life threatening or not safe. Na so una dey fail exam. grin
Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by dettolgel: 9:31am On Feb 22
santaclaws:

There's nothing life-threatening about a hair transplant. They basically take hair follicles from the back of your head (donor area) and put it where you want it.

A lot of people have done this for beards, bald heads and receding hairline... It's a minor procedure 👌🏾

I didn't see where he said it was a complicated or life threatening procedure. Na so una dey fail exam. Leave question wey dem ask go they answer another thing. Tomorrow you go cry say you write full paper the lecturer fail you because he no like you. You no know say na you go answer rubbish grin

2 Likes

Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by Tealcrestmedia(m): 9:31am On Feb 22
Guess all the east africans would have killed themselves by now. What's receding about that his hairline?

1 Like

Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by tuzle(m): 9:32am On Feb 22
EnglandAmaka:
how I wish it was the same here.
Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by spencekat(m): 9:32am On Feb 22
Dyfynezz12:
Mayb he already had it in mind before that guy talked abt it
Another angle to it.
Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by omoiyalayi(m): 9:35am On Feb 22
We expect too much from this guy's they're are human beings too

They have blood flowing through their vains also

Most fans cannot take some of the sh*t they throw @ them if the reverse were to be the case
Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by Olivyabrown: 9:36am On Feb 22
Lots of insecure folks projecting their insecurities on others.

Dude should be allowed to live his life.
Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by Oizee(f): 9:38am On Feb 22
greypencils:
Nonsense! So what should the likes of Banky W who has been insulted for his bald, big head do? Or is it Omawumi who dem done yab her forehead tire? Or M.I wey be like dwarf? Or Essence wey her face no fine? You allow comments on your hairline get to you? If he was M.I and co, he would have committed suicide ba? Nonsense.
what I didn't see the difference between u and the troll, see how u analyzed them.
Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by tiswell(m): 9:39am On Feb 22
EnglandAmaka:
Lagos in England you mean?
Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by Stanweezy(m): 9:40am On Feb 22
Him no see 2baba wry dey barb kodo because someone trolled him online, he went and do hair transplant.

Since he took the troll personal, I will like him to amend his nose bkus is too big.
Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by Kajaard: 9:43am On Feb 22
He is a weak man.

Only emotionally weak people are phased by insults from invisible online trolls.

If you like insult me, once I log off the Internet you don't exist anymore neither will your insults.

Men need to grow some balls. Having balls between your legs does not mean you are a man.

Too many feminized men these days. Pathetic
Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by fortunechy(m): 9:44am On Feb 22
U mean the wicked producer...
Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by GenFunction: 9:47am On Feb 22
KLOPP::Baba 2&3 overlap,leaving 5&6 exposed..#
Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by Careente7(m): 9:50am On Feb 22
See as he resemble ‘chinko’ 21 Savage

No comment; next question.
Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by Starz825(m): 10:01am On Feb 22
celebrities are humans like....so they can be very insecure too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] / #IStandWithNigeria: Seyi Law Speaking To The Protesters (video) / Alex VS Kiki Osinbajo: Who Rocked The Camo Look Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.