Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline (44571 Views)

Bbnaija's Erica Gets Trolled Over Her Outfit To Kim Oprah's Birthday Party / Woman Gets Full Face Transplant After Attempted Suicide / Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by advanceDNA: 10:03am On Feb 22
Authoreety:
Na so people go push una go do life threatening surgery because you want to belong ...

Is that not the same young John the wicked producer?? There is no rest for the wicked naaa....
Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by davidtemi(m): 10:06am On Feb 22
Sha no come online tell me say ur head no correct again
Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by ustorp(m): 10:09am On Feb 22
Young jinn the wicked producer. Why allow low life dictate your life
Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by Measle: 10:10am On Feb 22
Authoreety:
Na so people go push una go do life threatening surgery because you want to belong ...

Exactly bro, forgetting the ensuing consequences, everything all in the name fame& I want to belong.
Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by BigYash: 10:12am On Feb 22
Na him create himself. Everybody get his or her own for body.. Na so them say I get black lips ,same make I go dey use pink lips bam.. I say their fada.. I love my weed lips like that.... Even police dey and ndlea dey admire the lips when I jam dem for road.. cool
Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by chatinent: 10:14am On Feb 22
His life, his money, his esteem.

1 Like

Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by santaclaws: 10:14am On Feb 22
dettolgel:

I didn't see where he said it was a complicated or life threatening procedure. Na so una dey fail exam. Leave question wey dem ask go they answer another thing. Tomorrow you go cry say you write full paper the lecturer fail you because he no like you. You no know say na you go answer rubbish grin

Whatever bro... Enjoy ur day โœŒ๐Ÿพ
Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by SPAMBOX7: 10:32am On Feb 22
Authoreety:

Swears. Low self esteem at its peak. Na why I respect Wizkid over any other celebrity. Talk nonsense baba go ignore you you sef go even wonder if you still dey exist.
Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by Lateef73: 10:38am On Feb 22
Sadio Mane take note
Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by ghettochild(m): 10:55am On Feb 22
Shame on him. he had to let what a troll said to him get thru to him...so if dem tell am say him dick small, e go go enlarge am,?
but maybe he was planning to do it before the trolling Sha.
Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by Pallium: 10:58am On Feb 22
gasparpisciotta:
Young Jonn-โ€˜The wicked hairline adjusterโ€™
LOL ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by Lordofalmajiri(f): 11:19am On Feb 22
EnglandAmaka:
Rain started here in Lagos as early as 5am till now it still falling heavily.
talk truth?
Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by OwowoleBankz: 11:22am On Feb 22
AdamsMosesOma:

https://www.gistreel.com/young-jonn-undergoes-hair-transplant-months-after-being-trolled-over-his-receding-hairline/

This na yawa na young John you fall my hand. We hope we don't have any adverse side effects.

1 Like

Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by iammolise(m): 12:00pm On Feb 22
The things cyber-bullying has done to people...
I hope is healthy in the long run.
Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by Uchesis: 12:00pm On Feb 22
I guess Davido is next on the troll's list

. grin
Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by isaachi4u: 12:21pm On Feb 22
Another next level of detail madness
Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by Lagyaovye33: 12:27pm On Feb 22
Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by oilyngbati(m): 1:23pm On Feb 22
santaclaws:

You are 100% on point. Although there's nothing life-threatening about a hair transplant. They basically take hair follicles from the back of your head (donor area) and put it where you want it.

A lot of people have done this for beards, bald heads and receding hairline... It's a minor procedure ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿพ
Itโ€™s not as simple as you think/say. Though, a minor surgical procedure, but it has long lasting negative effects, especially on males. Itโ€™s been proven that hair transplants leads to erectile dysfunction. So, itโ€™s better you just barb your hair bald, than loose your ability to get it up and loose your wife/girl friend/side chick.
Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by killsmith(f): 1:47pm On Feb 22
He has Zero emotional sufficiency and knowledge of self.
Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by Mryacks: 1:48pm On Feb 22
santaclaws:

You are 100% on point. Although there's nothing life-threatening about a hair transplant. They basically take hair follicles from the back of your head (donor area) and put it where you want it.

A lot of people have done this for beards, bald heads and receding hairline... It's a minor procedure ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿพ

Oh I see....how about people that are completely bald? Cos I think one other Nollywood actor who is bald got a hair transplant too or so.
Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by Stevedison(m): 2:05pm On Feb 22
When kizz Daniel sang "ko Kan aye what I do with my life, if you no like am pe Fatimah. Ko Kan aye what I do with my money, if I go broke I go contain am...... Don't worry about me worry about your hairline".

Maybe he was actually referring to Young John.
Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by santaclaws: 2:12pm On Feb 22
Mryacks:

Oh I see....how about people that are completely bald? Cos I think one other Nollywood actor who is bald got a hair transplant too or so.

Of course they can get transplants too... As long as they still have enough hair at the back to transplant to the front, unless it's severe baldness.

One thing to know is that the donor area (where the hair follicles were taken from) won't be able to grow hair any longer. So I believe the procedure is better for guys with receding hairline or partial baldness.

1 Like

Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by campbelljosh(m): 2:56pm On Feb 22
How much e do am? Make i gather money go do mine too
Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by caesymore(m): 4:19pm On Feb 22
BluntCrazeMan:
Now that we know that you faked it..

We will still be trolling you with it.

FAKE HAIR.!!

It's that not the worst part, Dude reasoned like a gbola. Him fit even run am on code.
Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by santaclaws: 4:24pm On Feb 22
Mryacks:

If severe baldness it's going to be difficult because the donor area might not be enough to cover the bald area but if it's just partial baldness or receding hairline then that would be far easier.

That's why people like IK Ogbonna use a men's wig instead...

1 Like

Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by boldsleek: 5:08pm On Feb 22
Pickieox:
Low-self esteem Syndrome

Nobody can make us feel inferior except our permission.

I can't raise a child like Young Jonn.

Tueh!
you are just like me.

The day a colleague insulted me with my inability to have a child yet, Na so I pour am for her body say her children no be her husband children. Na she begin cry, go dey report me updan.

You need to see me hype friends into big confidence level when an incidence or someone try to put them down.

Dem never born the person Papa wey go wan wound my self esteem.

1 Like

Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 5:08pm On Feb 22
santaclaws:

Any unnecessary thing that requires anesthesia is a no for me
Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by Pickieox(m): 1:52am On Feb 23
boldsleek:
you are just like me.

The day a colleague insulted me with my inability to have a child yet, Na so I pour am for her body say her children no be her husband children. Na she begin cry, go dey report me updan.

You need to see me hype friends into big confidence level when an incidence or someone try to put them down.

Dem never born the person Papa wey go wan wound my self esteem.

Don't mind them. I realised that people with low self-esteem are always the ones who do try to bully others into silence. Kudos to you.

1 Like

Re: Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline by Clazzone(m): 7:49pm On Feb 23
Very low self esteem

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo Confirms Her Appointment As Special-Adviser To Akwa Ibom Governor / Peter Okoye Refuses To End #onemorenightchallenge As White Girl In Africa Joins / Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.