Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients (3080 Views)

Twitter War : Igbo Obidients Take A Stand As Edo Obidients Protests On Twitter / A Yoruba Obidient Has This To Say. / Video: 85% Of Obi Supporters Don't Have PVC- Obidient Lady Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients by adamusuleiman2: 6:55am On Feb 22
RimmaAsa:
Who is this One? I don't know what the Igbos ever did to this ugly tribe . When you people were busy shouting awalokan, who hated on you? Now your own very wicked soul is dealing with you people you turned to face the Igbos? Na una jeolousy towards Igbo go finish una las las.

Igbos are the wisest. We are wiser than you people. Know this and know peace. The More you keep hating on us the better we are more than you..

Biko go and sit down with your ugly face. Very hateful people.
Mr Wiseman. Please your wisdom to develop your region. It would reduce the rate of migration from the SE to other parts of Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients by socialmediaman: 7:02am On Feb 22
chopnaira:

Obi did not do well in Anambra as per posts by Anambrans and Nairaland and several social media site. That alone influenced how alot of people from other region voted.

As per Osibanjo, he would have lost to Atiku before noon on election day.

As per Aganga and Akinwunmi, they are not politicians.

Obi won Tinubu and Atiku in Abuja and Lagos, the most urban cities with the most educated population who are knowledgeable enough to read and know whether he performed well in Anambra or not.

By the way, what do you think influenced Tinubu supporters to vote for Buhari twice (twice not once), and then vote for Tinubu who was struggling to be coherent during the campaigns?

2 Likes

Re: Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients by Okoroawusa: 7:04am On Feb 22
koondog:
She is an agbado, not an obedient. I'll tell you why. Number 1,Yoruba who are obedients in fact insults Yoruba who supported Tinubu more than Obidents. To them, it's very painful that most of their people supported this failure and the reason the country is in a mess.

To any sensible Yoruba, they know it's an insult for this country to be in this mess when the Yoruba race has capable minds like Osinbajo, Akinwunmi Adessina and Olusegun Aganga, who would have done exceptional well as Obi or even better. This is the pain of many sensible Yoruba, Yoruba is now a laughing stock. Even Buhari up until May 29, did exceptionally well than Tinubu.

Number 2, this lady if you watch the video claimed Tinubu won 66k votes in Anambra, that alone is enough to know she is an agbado to have believed that or even open her mouth to say that. The fact she would even nurse the idea that 66k people voted for Tinubu in Anambra, which is not even possiblein the entire SE, is an insult to Igbo people. It's not about tribalism, Obasanjo won over 90% of the SE vote in 1999 and 2003, so nothing to do with tribalism but yoruba bringing out competent candidates.
This your statement is one of the things she is complaining about. Your reasoning is tribalistic and flawed.
To you, it's an insult for 66k people to vote Tinubu in Anambra but patriotic for over half a million people to vote Peter Obi in Lagos.
When you make statements like that you are calling the Yorubas that voted Peter Obi fool.s

12 Likes

Re: Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients by Ibrahimcoomasie: 7:07am On Feb 22
socialmediaman:

Obi won Tinubu and Atiku in Abuja and Lagos, the most urban cities with the most educated population who are knowledgeable enough to read and know whether he performed well in Anambra or not.

By the way, what do you think influenced Tinubu supporters to vote for Buhari twice (twice not once), and then vote for Tinubu who was struggling to be coherent during the campaigns?
Lol. So you are saying Anambrans are Dullards. They are so dull that they had to wait for a yam farmer in Abuja or a fish seller in Lagos to enlighten them about what happened in their own state of residence.

2 Likes

Re: Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients by Sultanofpiglets: 7:07am On Feb 22
You are crying because he KILLED the useless Propaganda with facts.

Keep cry and you go explain tire...

Nonsense and ebi pa wa

Okoroawusa:

This your statement is one of the things she is complaining about. Your reasoning is tribalistic and faulted.
To you, it's an insult for 66k people to vote Tinubu in Anambra but patriotic for over half a million people to vote Peter Obi in Lagos.
When you make statements like that you are calling the Yorubas that voted Peter Obi fool.s

1 Like

Re: Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients by Ibrahimcoomasie: 7:10am On Feb 22
DECLAN2015:

U speaking gibberish
Is people that do not know u that give importance to u.
Igbo are the most clannish and egocentric people around.
No tribe is perfect but it ll be highly hypocritical to to characterize people with your bias
Igbos don't even like themselves. Same Peter Obi that they are calling messiah showed non indigenes of Anambra shege during his tenure.

1 Like

Re: Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients by Ibrahimcoomasie: 7:10am On Feb 22
Sultanofpiglets:
How can people that rebuilt an economy destroyed by war be dullards?

You maintain a DEATH zone relic called IBADAN and you shamelessly cry foolishly when smashed with POTENT facts that expose the uselessness of a region with fallen demons as gods. Spits

Why are you quoting me. Quote your kinsman that called unknowingly call them Dullards LMAO. Since they have to wait for Yorubas in Lagos or Abuja people to access whether Peter Obi performed or not.

1 Like

Re: Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients by Sultanofpiglets: 7:12am On Feb 22
Same you will be crying like a pensioner without pensions, when IGBOs and their kith and kin talk BIAFRA.

They have the ballz to want to leave you. That speaks alot about them. Can you?

Unity BEGGARS... Spits

adamusuleiman2:

Mr Wiseman. Please your wisdom to develop your region. It would reduce the rate of migration from the SE to other parts of Nigeria.
Re: Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients by socialmediaman: 7:18am On Feb 22
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Lol. So you are saying Anambrans are Dullards. They are so dull that they had to wait for a yam farmer in Abuja or a fish seller in Lagos to enlighten them about what happened in their own state of residence.

Peter Obi won 95% of the votes in Anambra. That's besides the point.

The person I quoted was talking about how people in other states voted, and I reminded him that people from other states, especially the most urban cities, voted for Peter Obi as well, not just people in Anambra.

I believe my comment needed just a little common sense to be understood.

2 Likes

Re: Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients by Ibrahimcoomasie: 7:21am On Feb 22
socialmediaman:

Peter Obi won 95% of the votes in Anambra. That's besides the point.

The person I quoted was talking about how people in other states voted, and I reminded him that people from other states, especially the most urban cities, voted for Peter Obi as well, not just people in Anambra.

I believe my comment needed just a little common sense to be understood.
Of course he did get 95% since they voted based on tribalism and nothing else, or how do we explain the hypocrisy below:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients by Sultanofpiglets: 7:26am On Feb 22
Can't imagine how you think...

You push Propaganda and claim it's facts.. but the slogan..

E BI PA WA is an exclusive Yoruba HUNGER cry directed at a worthless TINUBU that claims to be a strategist, but is actually worthless as a PLATE OF GBEGIRI.

Nonsense and e bi pa WA... Spits

Ibrahimcoomasie:

Of course he did since they voted on tribalism and nothing else or how do we explain the hypocrisy below,:

1 Like

Re: Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients by socialmediaman: 7:27am On Feb 22
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Of course he did since they voted on tribalism and nothing else or how do we explain the hypocrisy below,:

Obasanjo won Anambra state in 2003 with 54% of the votes, Ojukwu got only 34%.

Obasanjo was also Igbo?

By the way, out of the hundreds of praises and awards Peter Obi received from Anambra people, national and international organizations based on his performance in Anambra, the one you care about the most are those of a handful of random critics online?

1 Like

Re: Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients by tctrills: 7:29am On Feb 22
chopnaira:

Obi did not do well in Anambra as per posts by Anambrans and Nairaland and several social media site. That alone influenced how alot of people from other region voted.

As per Osibanjo, he would have lost to Atiku before noon on election day.

As per Aganga and Akinwunmi, they are not politicians.

How old are you? 90% of the post from Anambra people praised Obi's leadership but somehow you were convinced by less then 5%. Again, if all it took to convince you was reading what someone wrote on Nairaland then you are not a very smart person.

1 Like

Re: Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients by Warrior99: 7:30am On Feb 22
GOOD.

She has WOKEN UP!

1 Like

Re: Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients by tollyboy5(m): 7:45am On Feb 22
optionalY09:
Some Yoruba are so dumb following Peter Obi is not a wise decision. You guys will be used and dump. That’s the attitude of igbos. Instead of me to support obi. I will support Ogun

Sowore is a far better choice than Obi
There is nothing like use. Everyone vote for their choice that is why it's an election.
I'm not voting obi to please igbo.
And anyone tell me nonsense be it yoruba or igbo, I go give am him size

3 Likes

Re: Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients by tollyboy5(m): 8:02am On Feb 22
koondog:
She is an agbado
To any sensible Yoruba, they know it's an insult for this country to be in this mess when the Yoruba race has capable minds like Osinbajo, Akinwunmi Adessina and Olusegun Aganga, who would have done exceptional well as Obi or even better. This is the pain of many sensible Yoruba, Yoruba is now a laughing stock. Even Buhari up until May 29, did exceptionally well than Tinubu.

Number 2, this lady if you watch the video claimed Tinubu won 66k votes in Anambra, that alone is enough to know she is an agbado to have believed that or even open her mouth to say that. The fact she would even nurse the idea that 66k people voted for Tinubu in Anambra, which is not even possiblein the entire SE, is an insult to Igbo people. It's not about tribalism, Obasanjo won over 90% of the SE vote in 1999 and 2003, so nothing to do with tribalism but yoruba bringing out competent candidates.
it's not an issue of who is on the ballot. It's an issue of yoruba choice candidate.
Obasanjo was not the yoruba choice candidate that is why igbos happily voted obasanjo spit yoruba choice candidate.
Same way gbadebo rode vivor got massive support.
But he's our person you decided to use, so we dealt with him.
It's an insult for igbo to support yoruba candidate but it's not an insult for yoruba to support igbo candidate lol.

I'm very sure sensible igbos will nearly smash your head with this your nonsense talk

4 Likes

Re: Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients by Johnjustice: 8:03am On Feb 22
Obidients are a disaster.

3 Likes

Re: Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients by Tallesty1(m): 8:03am On Feb 22
DECLAN2015:

Nothing special about u
Alwayz wishing nigeria evil so can gloat .what a people...
Stupid people will elect incompetent leaders and then blame others for wishing the country evil.

Since you believe that Nigeria is in its current state because some people wish it ill, why don't you wish it well so that it will develop at the speed of light?

Or are your wishes as important as your brain?

When Tinubu finishes his tenure, do well to vote in Shetima/Remi and then Seyi/Iyabo Ojo.

Ndi ara.

3 Likes

Re: Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients by koondog: 8:09am On Feb 22
Okoroawusa:

This your statement is one of the things she is complaining about. Your reasoning is tribalistic and flawed.

Some of you agbados don't have sense at all, it shows why you vote for rubbish because of hunger. I just told you Igbos will vote for Osinbajo, Akiwunmi or Olusegun Aganga but not Tinubuu. How is that tribalism? The fact is Igbos didn't like Obi before the elections, they just went with him because he was the best candidate available. If they were other better options in Hausa, Yoruba or other tribe, they will pick them over Obi. I know Igbos very well!

1 Like

Re: Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:11am On Feb 22
adamusuleiman2:

They are throwing insults everywhere now. Close to election in 2027, we shall remember the insults. Peter Obi would contest and lose again. They would quickly return to being haters of Nigeria from being emergency lovers grin

But the said lady is a Yoruba APC ronu nah. No nonsense is a core APC person

1 Like

Re: Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients by Legalaffairs(m): 8:25am On Feb 22
optionalY09:
Some Yoruba are so dumb following Peter Obi is not a wise decision. You guys will be used and dump. That’s the attitude of igbos. Instead of me to support obi. I will support Ogun

Sowore is a far better choice than Obi

SAME IGNORANCE AND SAME SENTIMENTS THAT DREW DOWN EBIN PA WA TO YOUR DOMAIN. CONTINUE, IGBO'S WILL BE FLEXING AS HUNGER KEEP ROASTING YOU.
Re: Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients by jogojogo: 8:31am On Feb 22
PDPdestroyer:
She ain't seen nothing yet, she should just continue being Obidient. You can't be Obidient and be sane
She is omoale

1 Like

Re: Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients by jogojogo: 8:33am On Feb 22
Legalaffairs:

SAME IGNORANCE AND SAME SENTIMENTS THAT DREW DOWN EBIN PA WA TO YOUR DOMAIN. CONTINUE, IGBO'S WILL BE FLEXING AS HUNGER KEEP ROASTING YOU.
Stop pretending
Dem don dey kidnap dead body for East already abi na yoruba dey kidnap the dead bodies in the east abi that one na flexing?
Bunch of hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients by jogojogo: 8:37am On Feb 22
koondog:

Some of you agbados don't have sense at all, it shows why you vote for rubbish because of hunger. I just told you Igbos will vote for Osinbajo, Akiwunmi or Olusegun Aganga but not Tinubuu. How is that tribalism? The fact is Igbos didn't like Obi before the elections, they just went with him because he was the best candidate available. If they were other better options in Hausa, Yoruba or other tribe, they will pick them over Obi. I know Igbos very well!
So O I was a better candidate than Kwankoso if you don't like Tinubu?
Hypocrites
You prefer the names you mentioned cos you know none of them can win

2 Likes

Re: Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients by jogojogo: 8:42am On Feb 22
tctrills:

How old are you? 90% of the post from Anambra people praised Obi's leadership but somehow you were convinced by less then 5%. Again, if all it took to convince you was reading what someone wrote on Nairaland then you are not a very smart person.
Stop lying

1 Like

Re: Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients by tctrills: 8:47am On Feb 22
jogojogo:

Stop lying
The internet never lies, you can point out my lies if you are sure of yourself.
You kids just wake up and type whatever comes to your mind in defence of stupidity.
Peter Obi is one of the most loved ex governors in Anambra state.
He won Anambra with more than 80% of the votes in the last election while Tinubu couldn't win Lagos where he was governor.
So who were the Anambra people that told you obi did a bad job?
Please use your senses na. You can't always allow yourself to be deceived. Grow up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Better Off Without Jonathan? / Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! / Top Secret Alert! Boko Haram Wants To Strike! Must Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.