Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,154 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients (3097 Views)

Twitter War : Igbo Obidients Take A Stand As Edo Obidients Protests On Twitter / A Yoruba Obidient Has This To Say. / Video: 85% Of Obi Supporters Don't Have PVC- Obidient Lady Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients by agabusta: 8:58am On Feb 22
sleek214:
I said it before and I will say it again. If a general election is conducted today, Peter Obi will not get one quarter of the votes he got in the last election. Everyone has seen the hypocrisy and tribalism of Obi and his kinsmen

You are right.

1 Like

Re: Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients by agabusta: 9:07am On Feb 22
Jayboi:

Don't mind that yeye boy. What does he know? Very ridiculous and he thinks he's making sense. I voted Obi during the last election. Infact till today, my wife still makes fun of me. Just two of us voted for him in my PU somewhere in Osun State. Obi even won in Lagos and the Igbos always thinks they made that possible.
All these their insults on the yorubas smirks of pure tribalism. Infact if one wants to properly analyse it, you ll know they were the most tribalistic in the last election but will keep denying it.
The more they keep pushing this Obi thing as if he's the mEssiah is starting to make me question why can't they just use their heads. Nigeria belongs to all of us. They keep saying they are marginalised because they are the third dominant tribe in Nigeria. Marginalised how? Even they in their regions won't come out and vote and even when they do, they are easily swayed by their politicians with bribes and vote buying.
How did APC even gain foot in the south East? One would wonder and yet they are marginalised.
Nigeria belongs to all of us. Wether they like it or not Tinubu is the president and but must all reject bad governance and keep the government on their toes. They must be up and doing and no room for corruption. That's the essence of this coming protest. For all I care, they can stay in their rooms and laugh and we will all see the results at the end of the day.
And just like someone said earlier, if theres another general election held today, Obi would not get as much as he got from the last election. Why? Because the sane Yorubas who voted for him then would surely have a rethink.

Apt.

I keep telling them this, they keep replying with insults claiming that one is an agbadorian claiming to vote for Obi. The support he had in the last election among the yorubas, he has lost it through their unguarded statements. The support is immense and heavily under quantified.

It is Peter Obi I pity, because he seems to be heavily investing in his political future, with the way he's maintaining a presence as opposition leader, donating here and there and maintaining a media team. I pity him as his obedients has done irreparable damage to his candidature. He'll get less votes and support in the next election. People are free to bookmark this.

The unique thing with Nigeria's political space that some people are still failing to come to terms with is that you cannot do it alone. No matter how vocal and sound you are. You need the ample support of at least 3 regions if vote sharing comes to play. But if not, you need the ample support of 4 regions to win the presidency if its a 2 horse race. Basket mouth will always damage the credibility and trustworthiness of a candidate.

6 Likes

Re: Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients by ClearFlair: 9:08am On Feb 22
PDPdestroyer:
She ain't seen nothing yet, she should just continue being Obidient. You can't be Obidient and be sane

Obidients are the only sane people right now. The other ones can't see a disaster even if it is right in front of their noses. It's one thing to be dumb, but to be dumb and tribalistic just means natural selection will filter the person out sooner or later
Re: Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients by agabusta: 9:12am On Feb 22
absoluteSuccess:

LOL,

Calling someone agbado for their political affiliation is on another level. However, I like fair and technical thinking wherever deployed.

I do not know why a certain set of people excel in giving other people derogatory names. But still claim they are the ones being hated. They have derogatory names for virtually all other major tribes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients by OfoIgbo: 10:00am On Feb 22
PDPdestroyer:
She ain't seen nothing yet, she should just continue being Obidient. You can't be Obidient and be sane

Someone should tell this Yoruba obidient that after she voted in 2023, she went back to her business. Nobody attacked her. Nobody destroyed her house.

Igbos have the right to react anyhow they like, after all they have been through traumatic situations, this Yoruba lady hasn't gone through.

One thing I know is that Igbo Obidients are not against Yoruba obidients. Igbo obidients are against Agbadorians, be they Yoruba or any other ethnic group.

1 Like

Re: Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients by commoditiesnig: 10:48am On Feb 22
In democracy, individual views should be respected.

2 Likes

Re: Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients by PDPdestroyer(m): 11:20am On Feb 22
agabusta:

Apt.

I keep telling them this, they keep replying with insults claiming that one is an agbadorian claiming to vote for Obi. The support he had in the last election among the yorubas, he has lost it through their unguarded statements. The support is immense and heavily under quantified.

It is Peter Obi I pity, because he seems to be heavily investing in his political future, with the way he's maintaining a presence as opposition leader, donating here and there and maintaining a media team. I pity him as his obedients has done irreparable damage to his candidature. He'll get less votes and support in the next election. People are free to bookmark this.

The unique thing with Nigeria's political space that some people are still failing to come to terms with is that you cannot do it alone. No matter how vocal and sound you are. You need the ample support of at least 3 other regions if vote sharing comes to play. But if not, you need the ample support of 4 regions to win the presidency if its a 2 horse race. Basket mouth will always damage the credibility and trustworthiness of a candidate.
My brother, let's even leave the insults and insolence of Obidients aside, was there any outstanding quality and achievements of Obi that stood him apart from the other frontrunners? Absolutely none!
His performance as governor betrays all the hype around him, all that happened with the hype was nothing but the marketing genius of Igbos at work, packaging an inferior damaged product as original, but sadly some people fell for it.
For me, I've come to bring to question the intelligence of any non-Igbo adult(above 35) who identifies as an Obidient because there was absolutely nothing to sell him with asides tribal/religious solidarity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients by Ngozi123(f): 11:35am On Feb 22
If you're voting for a candidate just to please a particular tribe then you are a fool.
Re: Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients by Ngozi123(f): 11:41am On Feb 22
Tallesty1:
2027 will soon be here; punish the Igbos.

Join those who would rather vote for vegetables instead of cultivating them

We die here.

They keep talking like they will even get a chance to 'punish' the Igbos. Tinubu is here to stay until 2031 so they should just be praying to God to survive his tenure.
Re: Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients by Ngozi123(f): 11:45am On Feb 22
agabusta:

Apt.

The unique thing with Nigeria's political space that some people are still failing to come to terms with is that you cannot do it alone. No matter how vocal and sound you are. You need the ample support of at least 3 other regions if vote sharing comes to play. But if not, you need the ample support of 4 regions to win the presidency if its a 2 horse race. Basket mouth will always damage the credibility and trustworthiness of a candidate.

You people keep talking like you know tomorrow. Do you even know if Nigeria will even exist come 2027?

There is a lesson to be learned for you people and from your comment above, it seems that you have still not grasped it yet.

I urge every Igbo person to not tell them what it is.
Re: Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients by FxMasterz: 12:01pm On Feb 22
koondog:
She is an agbado, not an obedient. I'll tell you why. Number 1,Yoruba who are obedients in fact insults Yoruba who supported Tinubu more than Obidents. To them, it's very painful that most of their people supported this failure and the reason the country is in a mess.

To any sensible Yoruba, they know it's an insult for this country to be in this mess when the Yoruba race has capable minds like Osinbajo, Akinwunmi Adessina and Olusegun Aganga, who would have done exceptional well as Obi or even better. This is the pain of many sensible Yoruba, Yoruba is now a laughing stock. Even Buhari up until May 29, did exceptionally well than Tinubu.

Number 2, this lady if you watch the video claimed Tinubu won 66k votes in Anambra, that alone is enough to know she is an agbado to have believed that or even open her mouth to say that. The fact she would even nurse the idea that 66k people voted for Tinubu in Anambra, which is not even possiblein the entire SE, is an insult to Igbo people. It's not about tribalism, Obasanjo won over 90% of the SE vote in 1999 and 2003, so nothing to do with tribalism but yoruba bringing out competent candidates.

Frankly speaking, judging from his antecedents, Obi himself wasn't a competent candidate. I don't know why some people want to die for him.

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

1 Like

Re: Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients by Greenback: 12:07pm On Feb 22
sleek214:
I said it before and I will say it again. If a general election is conducted today, Peter Obi will not get one quarter of the votes he got in the last election. Everyone has seen the hypocrisy and tribalism of Obi and his kinsmen
Yes and you will also again vote your favourite buhari and tinubu again.... continue to dwell ya life and existence on people who ain't in power or in positions that affects your life, existence and destiny and that of ya family.

Nigerians!!! Kai
Re: Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients by Greenback: 12:11pm On Feb 22
Tallesty1:
2027 will soon be here; punish the Igbos.

Join those who would rather vote for vegetables instead of cultivating them

We die here.
Abi!? You go just taya for these bunch of frustrated Nigerians.
The kinda attention Peter Obi (who ain't in power o,or in charge of Nigerian affairs) gets,these obi monitoring spirits dont give it to tinubu who's in charge of the affairs of this country. Tinubu is fkkn them so much and what they do is pour out the frustrations on Peter Obi 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients by agabusta: 1:04pm On Feb 22
Ngozi123:

You people keep talking like you know tomorrow. Do you even know if Nigeria will even exist come 2027?

There is a lesson to be learned for you people and from your comment above, it seems that you have still not grasped it yet.

I urge every Igbo person to not tell them what it is.

Nobody knows tomorrow. But we can infer from past and present times what tomorrow offers. Nigeria will exist come 2027. There are lessons to be learned by everybody. Learn yours as well.

1 Like

Re: Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients by adamusuleiman2: 1:06pm On Feb 22
FxMasterz:

Frankly speaking, judging from his antecedents, Obi himself wasn't a competent candidate. I don't know why some people want to die for him.

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
And doctors went on strike for 13 months. While he kept buying Ford vehicles for ezes, igwes, and political gangsters.
Re: Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients by FxMasterz: 1:09pm On Feb 22
adamusuleiman2:

And doctors went on strike for 13 months. While he kept buying Ford vehicles for ezes, igwes, and political gangsters.

Can you just imagine? Did he use charm on obidients or what? I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients by Ngozi123(f): 1:48pm On Feb 22
agabusta:

Nobody knows tomorrow. But we can infer from past and present times what tomorrow offers. Nigeria will exist come 2027. There are lessons to be learned by everybody. Learn yours as well.

What exactly makes you think that Nigeria will exist beyond 2027?
Re: Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients by adelabi143: 3:48pm On Feb 22
LOL,Calling someone agbado for their political affiliation is on another level. However, I like fair and technical thinking wherever deployed.LOL,Calling someone agbado for their political affiliation is on another level. However, I like fair and technical thinking wherever deployed....
Re: Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients by agabusta: 4:47pm On Feb 22
Ngozi123:

What exactly makes you think that Nigeria will exist beyond 2027?

Because it existed in 2021, three years ago. And the prevailing circumstances does not portray otherwise.

Now what made you think Nigeria will not exist in the next 3 years, 2027 and beyond?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients by christistruth01: 4:57pm On Feb 22
PDPdestroyer:

She doesn't yet know she is dealing with the Black Version of Adolf Hitler's Nazis

Her Brain go reset correct soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients by LordBillionz: 5:10pm On Feb 22
koondog:
She is an agbado, not an obedient. I'll tell you why. Number 1,Yoruba who are obedients in fact insults Yoruba who supported Tinubu more than Obidents. To them, it's very painful that most of their people supported this failure and the reason the country is in a mess.

To any sensible Yoruba, they know it's an insult for this country to be in this mess when the Yoruba race has capable minds like Osinbajo, Akinwunmi Adessina and Olusegun Aganga, who would have done exceptional well as Obi or even better. This is the pain of many sensible Yoruba, Yoruba is now a laughing stock. Even Buhari up until May 29, did exceptionally well than Tinubu.

Number 2, this lady if you watch the video claimed Tinubu won 66k votes in Anambra, that alone is enough to know she is an agbado to have believed that or even open her mouth to say that. The fact she would even nurse the idea that 66k people voted for Tinubu in Anambra, which is not even possiblein the entire SE, is an insult to Igbo people. It's not about tribalism, Obasanjo won over 90% of the SE vote in 1999 and 2003, so nothing to do with tribalism but yoruba bringing out competent candidates.
You even have time to reply the mumu woman. And to add favour to the gist, she calling herself obidient.

Omo, ignore her likes and their yeye rant.
Re: Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients by RealTalkNoBull: 9:22am On Feb 28
socialmediaman:
Considering prominent figures like David Hundeyin and Aisha Yesufu, it's evident that not all Tinubu critics are Igbos.

Many, if not most, Tinubu supporters online often use tribal labels like "Igbos" to broadly categorize Obidients, so this raises the question of why Igbos are being specifically targeted in this video.

I highly doubt she's Obidient. Her commentary is consistent with recent diversionary tactics being used by Tinubu supporters, trying to deflect blame from themselves for their poor political choices and actions during the last election.

David Hundeyin is a Calabar boy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Gov Family Disowns First Lady As A ‘witch’...says Wife Caused Cancer / North MUST Sabotage Jonathan If He Corners The PDP Ticket / Sharia Must Go National – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.