Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Economic Hardship: There Is A Slow Revolt Around The Country - Agbakoba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Hardship: There Is A Slow Revolt Around The Country - Agbakoba (11486 Views)

Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons / 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate / Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Hardship: There Is A Slow Revolt Around The Country - Agbakoba by bewla(m): 7:52am On Feb 22
Comment later
Re: Economic Hardship: There Is A Slow Revolt Around The Country - Agbakoba by Greattha: 7:56am On Feb 22
You wouldn't know a saboteur even if it hit you in the face....we know you guys.

Continue to blame your incompetence on the past...

If it's not OBJ or GEJ's fault, it's Buhari's fault....inept bunch.

£ = 2,250+
$ = 1,900+

Seyi's wristwatches alone are worth over N2B...but he's telling Nigerians to endure...eyin oponu yii

Una still dey run mouth like diarrhea.

A to da l'oju'e

Awon were asinwin.

jumper524:
the looting didn't start today neither any policy would end it soonest.
Even before we were born, political office holders have always looted us, the problem is we now sabotaging our selves cos we want to spite govt.
A new problem can be managed early, but because you are among the saboteurs, you want the govt to focus on old problem while letting you continue growing stronger and immune to the new problem you create.

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: There Is A Slow Revolt Around The Country - Agbakoba by Ashirioluwa: 7:56am On Feb 22
nairavsdollars:
When people can't find food to eat, expect the unthinkable. Tinubu has really missed it

The food crisis in Nigeria is like that of Gaza right now
Re: Economic Hardship: There Is A Slow Revolt Around The Country - Agbakoba by YourKarma: 7:57am On Feb 22
jumper524:
The economic saboteurs are about to open a new chapter from this week since their currency sabotage has casted.
The next is sponsored protest.
They started with heavy kidnapping in Abuja tinubu match them, moved to banditry in the north and west, tinubu again matched them, moved to negative price speculation on foods, demands and supply hit them too hard.
They continued sabotaging our currency on a daily, now they've been matched once more.
Next is to trigger protest and the DSS is not smiling with anyone.
The reason I supported tinubu is his ability to deal with those saboteurs.

Yes, let's blame the masses and not the useless leadership. It's the masses who make the foolish policies impoverishing them
Re: Economic Hardship: There Is A Slow Revolt Around The Country - Agbakoba by Dyfynezz12(m): 7:57am On Feb 22
malali:
I have said it time and again. This current government does not have a good Minister of Information.

This current administration is well dressed but its standing in a dark room. (A lot of people cant see the nice clothes if the Minister doesn't turn on the light)

Minister of Information needs to highlight the journey and sell Hope to Nigerians.

Lai Mohammed defended Buhari's regime to the last at the expense of his reputation and clashed with Nigerians many times.

The current minister takes a Hands off approach. He needs to wake up and start engaging Nigerians, He needs to bring information before questions are asked, He needs to engage Nigerians so much they are tired of asking questions, He needs to get bloggers and media to tweet and post the good things done, those in the pipeline and those anticipated in the future.

Nigerians will eventually call the Minister a liar, but that comes with the Job. You cannot please everybody.

He has one of the most difficult jobs that can make or destroy this administration. Tell your Minister to wake up, the world is now digital. Go to Nollywood, cast stories that will depict what has been happening in Nigeria and changes made for better results, let the citizens know why there will be pain before things improve.

Ppl like u are the problems we have in this country
Re: Economic Hardship: There Is A Slow Revolt Around The Country - Agbakoba by YourKarma: 7:59am On Feb 22
LEGALSER:

E be like say something dey worry you. We are talking about getting Nigeria out of the hardship these politics have led us into and you are here talking about a minister that can defend the administration?
these people no get sense nah, you no know?

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: There Is A Slow Revolt Around The Country - Agbakoba by kuntash: 7:59am On Feb 22
malali:
I have said it time and again. This current government does not have a good Minister of Information.

This current administration is well dressed but its standing in a dark room. (A lot of people cant see the nice clothes if the Minister doesn't turn on the light)

Minister of Information needs to highlight the journey and sell Hope to Nigerians.

Lai Mohammed defended Buhari's regime to the last at the expense of his reputation and clashed with Nigerians many times.

The current minister takes a Hands off approach. He needs to wake up and start engaging Nigerians, He needs to bring information before questions are asked, He needs to engage Nigerians so much they are tired of asking questions, He needs to get bloggers and media to tweet and post the good things done, those in the pipeline and those anticipated in the future.

Nigerians will eventually call the Minister a liar, but that comes with the Job. You cannot please everybody.

He has one of the most difficult jobs that can make or destroy this administration. Tell your Minister to wake up, the world is now digital. Go to Nollywood, cast stories that will depict what has been happening in Nigeria and changes made for better results, let the citizens know why there will be pain before things improve.

But you cannot give what you do not have!

turning on what light?
on What foundation are they gonna turn it on ?

being an expert in politics its ENTIRELY different from having the SINCERE capacity to govern a people according to the laid down rules or manifesto.

thats just the simple truth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Economic Hardship: There Is A Slow Revolt Around The Country - Agbakoba by israelmao(m): 7:59am On Feb 22
It will gain rapidity with time if Emilokan keeps sleeping on duty.

Re: Economic Hardship: There Is A Slow Revolt Around The Country - Agbakoba by chidiokay: 8:00am On Feb 22
What is there to communicate ? the truth is not only as govt run out of ideas they've run out of LiES
Buhari govt alone have exhausted lies that the next four administration would have shared ...
APC/Tinubu slogan was Re-newed Hope yet things are getting worse, what can revamp Hope is positive govt actions not communication/words at these point

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: There Is A Slow Revolt Around The Country - Agbakoba by elmodee7(m): 8:01am On Feb 22
Sad

Re: Economic Hardship: There Is A Slow Revolt Around The Country - Agbakoba by Verbtips(m): 8:04am On Feb 22
which hope
since 1960
na yin this hope matter dey ground
am not interested in nigeria hope again
i just find babe wey her name be hope
at least for dis current situation she go dex give me hope
"don't worry honey things will be fine
or are you hungry?
you can come to my side to refresh,
i have cooked your best food just come over
ok don't think anymore i don't to lose you anytime soon"
i think this hope is better
i go know say i get value
becus nigeria gov no give me value
i will never forget 20-10-2020 when peaceful nigeria comes out to fight for right
they where shot dead
and even some face brutal turture b4 the gave up the ghost
a single american citizen was kidnap by bandit americans came and rescure their citizen
what are we talking abt sef
am a non living thing in nigeria becus nigeria didn't have me on their budget
so i only try to make my self happy with my relative let's keep the ball rolling
Re: Economic Hardship: There Is A Slow Revolt Around The Country - Agbakoba by Br4life: 8:05am On Feb 22
jumper524:
The economic saboteurs are about to open a new chapter from this week since their currency sabotage has casted.
They started with heavy kidnapping in Abuja tinubu match them, moved to banditry in the north and west, tinubu again matched them, moved to negative price speculation on foods, demands and supply hit them too hard.
They continued sabotaging our currency on a daily, now they've been matched once more.
ok ok now you can now go and take your drugs

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: There Is A Slow Revolt Around The Country - Agbakoba by Greattha: 8:06am On Feb 22
No mind the dunce jare.

Afterall one of their ministers had the effrontery to blame the masses for not building roads for them hence his need to purchase N160M+ SUVs.

YourKarma:

Yes, let's blame the masses and not the useless leadership. It's the masses who make the foolish policies impoverishing them

3 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: There Is A Slow Revolt Around The Country - Agbakoba by OPICANTO2223: 8:09am On Feb 22
It's in the North and SW
Re: Economic Hardship: There Is A Slow Revolt Around The Country - Agbakoba by malali: 8:13am On Feb 22
kuntash:

But you cannot give what you do not have!

turning on what light?
on What foundation are they gonna turn it on ?

being an expert in politics its ENTIRELY different from having the SINCERE capacity to govern a people according to the laid down rules or manifesto.

thats just the simple truth!

There is economic slow down and recessionary deflation all over the world at this time, interests rate all over the world are all high. Nigeria is not the only one facing economic challenges. Somebody needs to communicate these to Nigerians in LANGUAGES they understand.

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: There Is A Slow Revolt Around The Country - Agbakoba by malali: 8:14am On Feb 22
Dyfynezz12:

Ppl like u are the problems we have in this country

How so ?

I assume since you are not a problem you must be a solution.

How and why are you a solution ?
Re: Economic Hardship: There Is A Slow Revolt Around The Country - Agbakoba by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:15am On Feb 22
malali:

Funny thing is it's same Lai Mohammed that brought more disrepute to that position.
If the current minister goes the Lai way, it will only worsen matters

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: There Is A Slow Revolt Around The Country - Agbakoba by lexy2014: 8:17am On Feb 22
malali:

how will all this change the reality on ground?

how will it reduce inflation and improve the standard of living?

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: There Is A Slow Revolt Around The Country - Agbakoba by Thecorporatesho(m): 8:18am On Feb 22
No information from the minister of information
malali:

Re: Economic Hardship: There Is A Slow Revolt Around The Country - Agbakoba by poweredcom(m): 8:18am On Feb 22
Tinubu is a demon
Re: Economic Hardship: There Is A Slow Revolt Around The Country - Agbakoba by lexy2014: 8:19am On Feb 22
malali:

There is economic slow down and recessionary deflation all over the world at this time, interests rate all over the world are all high. Nigeria is not the only one facing economic challenges. Somebody needs to communicate these to Nigerians in LANGUAGES they understand.

what should be communicated to Nigerians in languages they understand?

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: There Is A Slow Revolt Around The Country - Agbakoba by Goldenchyke(m): 8:19am On Feb 22
SO YOU WANT THEM FO START LYING TO US LIKE LAI LAI MOHAMED!
Re: Economic Hardship: There Is A Slow Revolt Around The Country - Agbakoba by malali: 8:22am On Feb 22
LEGALSER:

E be like say something dey worry you. We are talking about getting Nigeria out of the hardship these politics have led us into and you are here talking about a minister that can defend the administration?

Nothing dey worry me sir. There is hardship all over the world at this time. Interests rate are at 20 years high in USA,UK, Japan,Australia, Canada.
Automatically global circulation of money is stagnated, Government was carrying Nigerians on their back like a small baby. So Nigerians did not realize that the journey is far. Now Nigerians need to come down from the back of the governement and walk with their 2 legs. Its going to be awhile before we get used to it. Rough times ahead. The whole world economics is more connected than you think.
But someone has to be able to communicate these to the average Nigerians.
Re: Economic Hardship: There Is A Slow Revolt Around The Country - Agbakoba by lexy2014: 8:24am On Feb 22
jumper524:

who are these economic saboteurs? can you pls name them?

how did they sabotage the economy?

how has their "currency sabotage" casted?

how is the protest sponsored?

so is it at the commencement of Tinubus administration that kidnapping and banditry started hence your claim that it is instigated at Tinubu?

what do you mean by price speculation on food? who is responsible for it?

who are the "they" and how did they sabotage your currency daily?

how were they matched? what is the result of the "matching"?

how has Tinubu dealt with saboteurs?

is Tinubu not a saboteur?
Re: Economic Hardship: There Is A Slow Revolt Around The Country - Agbakoba by malali: 8:24am On Feb 22
lexy2014:

what should be communicated to Nigerians in languages they understand?

The whole world is in a recessionary deflation at this point. Interests rates are at 20 years high. Even in USA,UK,Canada,Japan,Australia It will even get worse before it gets better.
Re: Economic Hardship: There Is A Slow Revolt Around The Country - Agbakoba by lexy2014: 8:25am On Feb 22
malali:

Nothing dey worry me sir. There is hardship all over the world at this time. Interests rate are at 20 years high in USA,UK, Japan,Australia, Canada.
Automatically global circulation of money is stagnated, Government was carrying Nigerians on their back like a small baby. So Nigerians did not realize that the journey is far. Now Nigerians need to come down from the back of the governement and walk with their 2 legs. Its going to be awhile before we get used to it. Rough times ahead. The whole world economics is more connected than you think.
But someone has to be able to communicate these to the average Nigerians.

how is all that responsible for the economic situation in Nigeria?
Re: Economic Hardship: There Is A Slow Revolt Around The Country - Agbakoba by Minime10(f): 8:25am On Feb 22
Purebitterkola1:
Whirlwind revolt soon.

For permanet cure for weak erection, quick ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, Watery and low Sperm Count, infertility, improvement of your girth reach me on WhatsApp with the number on my signature.

If after one week you do not get your desired result you are free to report my bank account for fraud and post my details online.

Its 100 percent herbal and 90 percent bitter kola made without any side effects.

Come this man!
People are talking about hardship but all that matters to u is erection🙄 no be person wey don chop belle full dey think of nacking, if you carry empty belle go nack, na ya short cut to grave be dat ooh💯

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: There Is A Slow Revolt Around The Country - Agbakoba by lexy2014: 8:26am On Feb 22
malali:

The whole world is in a recessionary deflation at this point. Interests rates are at 20 years high. Even in USA,UK,Canada,Japan,Australia It will even get worse before it gets better.

how is that responsible for the economic situation in Nigeria?
Re: Economic Hardship: There Is A Slow Revolt Around The Country - Agbakoba by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:26am On Feb 22

The thing to do about making people happy is not to give them a job, you first give them hope.
So, the government ought to be communicating hope.
They ought to be saying we are going through this difficult period but there is light at the end of the tunnel.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Economic Hardship: There Is A Slow Revolt Around The Country - Agbakoba by malali: 8:27am On Feb 22
lexy2014:

how will all this change the reality on ground?

how will it reduce inflation and improve the standard of living?

Good question. If the government should create more jobs and also raise interest rates. The prices of goods will eventually come down. If the maize farmer doesn't see buyers he will be forced to lower the cost.

If government increases salary today, the farmers too will increase the price of goods, its a never eneding circle and will make the inflation worse.

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: There Is A Slow Revolt Around The Country - Agbakoba by samomoli: 8:29am On Feb 22
We are talking about solutions you are talking about giving us unrealistic hope or propaganda just like the immediate past administration. We need solutions to the problems APC created ASAP
Re: Economic Hardship: There Is A Slow Revolt Around The Country - Agbakoba by malali: 8:29am On Feb 22
Agbegbaorogboye:

Funny thing is it's same Lai Mohammed that brought more disrepute to that position.
If the current minister goes the Lai way, it will only worsen matters

Lai Mohammed actually did a good Job.
You have to defend the administration. They have a lot of god policies in the pipelines, some of these policies might take 2 years before we even see the benefit. In the mean time someone has to go out and explain to the people that, the president knows what he is doing. Its a hard job, dont get me wrong. But it needs to be done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno / President Buhari Meets With APC Stakeholders At The State House (Photos) / Tension As PDP, APC Disagree On Security On Warri Waterways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.