Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Alternative Power For Laptop - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Alternative Power For Laptop (390 Views)

A.A.P POWER FOR JUSTICE! / Natural Man Power For Sex / 5 Ways To Identify Selfish Politicians Who Seek Power For Self-enrichment (part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alternative Power For Laptop by Remijuice: 10:08am On Feb 22
I don't know the right section for this.

Naija no get light. I dey plan get power bank or solar inverter just for my laptop.

Please, some of you that are into programming or mostly make use of system. Which one is the best alternative to keep your system on
Re: Alternative Power For Laptop by Remijuice: 10:09am On Feb 22
Mod abeg front page. I need wider view.

Thanks!
Re: Alternative Power For Laptop by okosodo: 10:20am On Feb 22
There is laptop external battery but very expansive. I bought mine 96k 2 years ago

1 Like

Re: Alternative Power For Laptop by determination26(m): 10:33am On Feb 22
I got a small solar generator from beebeejump. During the day, when the battery is full and there's enough sunlight, I can charge my laptop from the current generated by the solar panel then at night, I charge my laptop from the power stored in the battery. You have a choice to buy it outright or pay like 50k and pay monthly till you've paid in full.
Re: Alternative Power For Laptop by Remijuice: 11:26am On Feb 22
okosodo:
There is laptop external battery but very expansive. I bought mine 96k 2 years ago
How long does it last abeg
Re: Alternative Power For Laptop by Remijuice: 11:27am On Feb 22
determination26:
I got a small solar generator from beebeejump. During the day, when the battery is full and there's enough sunlight, I can charge my laptop from the current generated by the solar panel then at night, I charge my laptop from the power stored in the battery. You have a choice to buy it outright or pay like 50k and pay monthly till you've paid in full.
How much does it cost chairman
Re: Alternative Power For Laptop by okosodo: 11:53am On Feb 22
Remijuice:

How long does it last abeg
12 hours minimum. Very good sha
Re: Alternative Power For Laptop by determination26(m): 12:12pm On Feb 22
Remijuice:

How much does it cost chairman
I just called the agent that I got mine from in my city and he said it's 430 outright but they still have the option for you to pay a stipend and spread the balance over 12 or 24 months. I'll advice you do a Google search to get the agent in your city, give them a call and discuss with them. The name is beebeejump.

1 Like

Re: Alternative Power For Laptop by Remijuice: 12:31pm On Feb 22
okosodo:
12 hours minimum. Very good sha
Very good, but you go still need where to recharge it...
Re: Alternative Power For Laptop by Remijuice: 12:32pm On Feb 22
determination26:
I just called the agent that I got mine from in my city and he said it's 430 outright but they still have the option for you to pay a stipend and spread the balance over 12 or 24 months. I'll advice you do a Google search to get the agent in your city, give them a call and discuss with them. The name is beebeejump.
OK thanks
Re: Alternative Power For Laptop by Babbyad: 1:07pm On Feb 22
Can I see a picture of he solar stuff please...
determination26:
Re: Alternative Power For Laptop by okosodo: 1:11pm On Feb 22
Remijuice:

Very good, but you go still need where to recharge it...
yes, though it charges very fast within 2 hours

1 Like

Re: Alternative Power For Laptop by Remijuice: 1:19pm On Feb 22
r231 πŸ™
Re: Alternative Power For Laptop by Remijuice: 1:34pm On Feb 29
determination26:
The agent in my city said he/she doesn't work with them anymore.
They have not replied my mail and don't pick calls either...

I'm in Enugu...
Re: Alternative Power For Laptop by Remijuice: 2:22pm On Feb 29
determination26:
Is this what you got

Re: Alternative Power For Laptop by determination26(m): 6:37pm On Feb 29
Yes, that's it. Mine didn't have the free fan though, just the power box, the solar panel, two bulbs and 150watts inverter.
Remijuice:

Is this what you got
Re: Alternative Power For Laptop by Remijuice: 6:40pm On Feb 29
determination26:
Yes, that's it. Mine didn't have the free fan though, just the power box, the solar panel, two bulbs and 150watts inverter.
OK
They say e don finish

Re: Alternative Power For Laptop by determination26(m): 6:44pm On Feb 29
Sorry about that, have you thought about MTN Lumous? I don't know if they still operate but that's another option
Remijuice:

OK
They say e don finish
Re: Alternative Power For Laptop by Remijuice: 6:49pm On Feb 29
determination26:
Sorry about that, have you thought about MTN Lumous? I don't know if they still operate but that's another option
Let me check it out!
Re: Alternative Power For Laptop by Remijuice: 7:07pm On Feb 29
determination26:
After reading this πŸ‘‰ https://www.nairaland.com/5610995/please-dont-buy-mtn-lumos

I had a change of plan...
Re: Alternative Power For Laptop by determination26(m): 10:20am On Mar 01
Yeah, I read it also. At this point, the best thing you can do is look for a reputable solar installer in your vicinity. You can buy the battery, buy the panel, buy the charge regulator and the inverter and they'll hook it all up. I read in one Facebook group that vehicle batteries can even be used. Keep me posted.
Remijuice:

After reading this πŸ‘‰ https://www.nairaland.com/5610995/please-dont-buy-mtn-lumos

I had a change of plan...

1 Like

Re: Alternative Power For Laptop by Remijuice: 9:34am On Mar 02
determination26:
Yeah, I read it also. At this point, the best thing you can do is look for a reputable solar installer in your vicinity. You can buy the battery, buy the panel, buy the charge regulator and the inverter and they'll hook it all up. I read in one Facebook group that vehicle batteries can even be used. Keep me posted.
I went around yesterday evening from Holy ghost to ogui in Enugu.

I later got thisπŸ‘‡ the on top.(Bluetti or what)
Initially the man asked me to pay N390 for everything. I was about doing the transfer before he asked to wait. He checked for the current price and told me its now N558.
After everything I transferred N658 to him for the panel and installation. I was not given invoice cause he claimed he has not received alert. I transfered from Opay.

I have ringed him twice some minutes ago and he didn't pick. Although, he told me yesterday that they are already occupied throughout this weekend. I still insisted that I need it before Monday.

The reason why am waiting for him is because of panel installation. if I get a little clue on it, I go and pick it up.

Re: Alternative Power For Laptop by determination26(m): 1:45pm On Mar 02
Bluetti is a great product, I'm so happy for you. Just be patient with the man. Many factors come into play when installing a solar panel like the direction of the sun and others that's why it's best to leave it to the professional, an electrician or even a roof installer won't know all these.
Remijuice:

I went around yesterday evening from Holy ghost to ogui in Enugu.

I later got thisπŸ‘‡ the on top.(Bluetti or what)
Initially the man asked me to pay N390 for everything. I was about doing the transfer before he asked to wait. He checked for the current price and told me its now N558.
After everything I transferred N658 to him for the panel and installation. I was not given invoice cause he claimed he has not received alert. I transfered from Opay.

I have ringed him twice some minutes ago and he didn't pick. Although, he told me yesterday that they are already occupied throughout this weekend. I still insisted that I need it before Monday.

The reason why am waiting for him is because of panel installation. if I get a little clue on it, I go and pick it up.
Re: Alternative Power For Laptop by Remijuice: 1:50pm On Mar 02
determination26:
Bluetti is a great product, I'm so happy for you. Just be patient with the man. Many factors come into play when installing a solar panel like the direction of the sun and others that's why it's best to leave it to the professional, an electrician or even a roof installer won't know all these.
Thanking you ...

Hnmmm my heartbeat don dey normalize
Re: Alternative Power For Laptop by iamphilips(m): 9:33pm On Mar 02
Remijuice:
I don't know the right section for this.

Naija no get light. I dey plan get power bank or solar inverter just for my laptop.

Please, some of you that are into programming or mostly make use of system. Which one is the best alternative to keep your system on

BLUETTI power stations adopt Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery cells to ensure a safe operation and a longer lifespan of 7-15 years compared to traditional Lithium-ion batteries.
Besides AC outlets, BLUETTI power stations can be charged via solar panels, providing a clean and renewable source of energy that reduces carbon footprints on the planet. BLUETTI solar generators are noiseless, more efficient, and aesthetically pleasing, making them suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.

BLUETTI EB3A 600W --- N420,000

BLUETTi EB55 700W β€”- N780,000

BLUETTi EB70 1000W β€”- N850,000

BLUETTi EB150 1000W β€”- N1,850,000

BLUETTi AC200 2200W β€”-Β N2,300,000

Prices are slightly negotiable

1 Like

Re: Alternative Power For Laptop by Henryaxx(m): 11:59pm On Mar 04
Hello guys, I recently bought 2Γ— 475W jinko panels, and wish to know how much electricians or installer would charge me to mount it on a bungalow and extend the wires inside for me, I'm using a bluetti AC200max so it doesn't need any indoor wiring like the separate inverter connection, just a plug and go
Re: Alternative Power For Laptop by Remijuice: 2:29pm On Mar 05
Henryaxx:
Hello guys, I recently bought 2Γ— 475W jinko panels, and wish to know how much electricians or installer would charge me to mount it on a bungalow and extend the wires inside for me, I'm using a bluetti AC200max so it doesn't need any indoor wiring like the separate inverter connection, just a plug and go
Do you have an installer already??

1 Like

Re: Alternative Power For Laptop by Henryaxx(m): 4:22pm On Mar 05
Remijuice:

Do you have an installer already??
their are some around my area but haven't contacted any of them, I wish to know the quota from nairaland first before I contact them
Re: Alternative Power For Laptop by Remijuice: 7:35pm On Mar 05
Henryaxx:
their are some around my area but haven't contacted any of them, I wish to know the quota from nairaland first before I contact them
You need to contact them first.
Quota depends on location, height of building, etc...
Re: Alternative Power For Laptop by Remijuice: 7:45pm On Mar 05
determination26:
I have to go get the product by myself today, since they are still busy to deliver it.

Solar panel couldn't charge it. Contacted them immediately. They were still speaking grammar, I had to go back there. They checked other Bluetti and they were all the same (no charging by solar).
I'll take it back tomorrow and watch their next action... undecided
Re: Alternative Power For Laptop by determination26(m): 9:31pm On Mar 05
Hhmm, that's odd. And I was thinking this afternoon that you were already enjoying the product. Please whatever happens tomorrow, keep me updated, I hope both the solar box and the panel are the same product. Fret not ok, everything will be fine.
Remijuice:

I have to go get the product by myself today, since they are still busy to deliver it.

Solar panel couldn't charge it. Contacted them immediately. They were still speaking grammar, I had to go back there. They checked other Bluetti and they were all the same (no charging by solar).
I'll take it back tomorrow and watch their next action... undecided

1 Like

Re: Alternative Power For Laptop by Remijuice: 5:41pm On Mar 07
determination26:
Hhmm, that's odd. And I was thinking this afternoon that you were already enjoying the product. Please whatever happens tomorrow, keep me updated, I hope both the solar box and the panel are the same product. Fret not ok, everything will be fine.
The man told me he's just a business man, that he doesn't know the reason for the problem.
He had to engage tech guys. Today, I was given new panel and its charging just fine.

Thanks for keeping up.

I almost got frustrated, but it is all fine now.

Thanks again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finland Prospective Students Pls Let Us Have A Discussion Oooooo / Man Wrongfully Convicted Of Murder Celebrates Freedom After 25 Years In Prison / Making Nairaland Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.