Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,820 members, 7,813,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians (17046 Views)

Please Forgive Me, I Made Wrong Choice – Wike Begs Rivers People Over Fubara / Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us / Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by GenFunction: 11:12pm On Feb 22
prayer Warriors needed.Apply in person
Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by Franking: 11:12pm On Feb 22
Those milking the system are usually the ones referring to prayers. No country got it right through prayers. China, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, etc did the right thing. We must leave prayers and do the hard yards, every single one us. Not by enjoying all the pecks of office and more without making any sacrifice and then asking the poor masses to endure. That's complete balderdash. Prayer kee Wike there.
Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by Igbokwechika101(m): 11:19pm On Feb 22
After you have drank 40 Year's whisky.what do you expect from a drunkard like you.make Thunder fire you
Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by Patojargz: 11:32pm On Feb 22
A drunkard et comedian
Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by Akaujaa(m): 11:48pm On Feb 22
While they pray, you loot.
Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by BigYash: 11:57pm On Feb 22
Who send him message?Is he not Emilokon again,the Lagos builder?

I never pray for myself finish,I go say na that election rigger I wan pray for ..

Blike say Wike don use pure ogogoro mix his 40years old whiskey
Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by brownbib(m): 12:18am On Feb 23
Na prayers put am for seat ni
You and your family should go on dry fasting, if the president need prayers.
Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by EDOLUWA: 12:35am On Feb 23
For all the Problems Wike and co caused Nigeria,God will give them back geometrically. Amen
Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by pendragonbladgo(m): 2:04am On Feb 23
G00dharddick:
If Nigeria was working like China Japan and North Korea, Tinubu along with this wike would have since been executed by firing squad by now
Not just them, over 100Million Nigerians including civil servants, lecturers, Pastors, I and many Africans will be executed.... We are all involve in a curruption that must have affected the Nation
Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by pendragonbladgo(m): 2:06am On Feb 23
I TRUST THIS GOVERNMENT, MAY HEAVENS BRING US TO TINUBU'S PLANED PARADISE FOR US ALL VERY SOON IN NIGERIA....

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by Anatolia: 2:18am On Feb 23
The only prayer that I have is that God should uproot them from that seat because they are wicked.
Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by nkwoemeka(m): 3:35am On Feb 23
Do you believe in prayer. Mr wike
Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by Jayokey: 3:36am On Feb 23
I believe you prayed before you rigged the election in rivers state to Tinubu's favor. Go and take your 40years old whiskey. Posterity will catch up with everyone of you.

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by Lumarstone: 5:08am On Feb 23
I think I will be more happy if to say that Wike do read reactions of NIGERIANS on this platform nairaland forum. Let him know that Nigerians are not happy with the way Tinubu led APC national government is treating Nigerians.
Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by ufotunang: 5:45am On Feb 23
The Bible says faith prayers without work is dead

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by ufotunang: 5:46am On Feb 23
Stupid and incompetent people in government

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by Brushstrokes20: 6:05am On Feb 23
Yes o🤣🤣.... Same way America, China, etc prayed their way out of economic doldrums abi?
Pathetic bunch of perpetually stupid clowns!🤡
# the shyyythole from fry pan to FIRE 🔥🔥🔥💯💯
Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by okoloto: 6:15am On Feb 23
Unfortunately Nigerian politicians have no shame. They always have excuses and ways of perpatriating their evil agenda against the people they rule. And the people keep allowing them but one day it will all end.
Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by pmatchuks: 6:15am On Feb 23
The most stupid statement I have heard in the recent time, coming from the voice of flooshiness.
Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by ezekins: 6:24am On Feb 23
Continue to deceive yourself. You people are killing nigeria
Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by BeardedMeat(m): 6:27am On Feb 23
Treasure17:
Prayer won't help him. He should use his head.
Which head? The one cocaine don destroy abi another one?
Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by BeardedMeat(m): 6:29am On Feb 23
Ezewuzie01:
Wike is a strong man. He has FCT on lock down for 2027. Even the loquacious Ireti Kingibe has been respecting herself in recent time.
Wike said you should pray, not regurgitate
Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by BeardedMeat(m): 6:32am On Feb 23
johntredon:
Eluu pee still complaining about rigging elections.
Anybody who believed this election was rigged will believe Buhari was Jubrin from Sudan.

Anybody who believed this election was rigged will believe Peter Obi will win the Biafara president.

Anybody who believed the election was rigged will believe Jesus will solve the problem of world when he himself shouted on the cross Elli Elii ya sabakata ' my god my god why are you abandon me?
If he writes badly, he must be helinues.
Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by wales4real(m): 6:47am On Feb 23
I wonder why those slandering Tinubu on Internet won't reason that they've been shooting themselves in the legs with their double standards.
They are the ones recently saying ronu people and hausas voted for and got the current suffering and yet they are now blabbing again on stolen mandate and rigging. Which one do we believe?
Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by vannessa7(f): 7:00am On Feb 23
pendragonbladgo:
I TRUST THIS GOVERNMENT, MAY HEAVENS BRING US TO TINUBU'S PLANED PARADISE FOR US ALL VERY SOON IN NIGERIA....

Aamin, please read this to see how Tinubus reform will develop Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/8008003/tinubu-builds-country-dreams-nigerians#128586217
Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by HRMK: 7:01am On Feb 23
YOU AND THE 36 STATE GOVERNORS SHOULD SHOW US WHAT YOU SPENT ALL MONIES COLLECTED ON!YOU AND THE 36 GOVERNORS ARE THE MAJOR PROBLEM OF THE COUNTRY!!
Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by vannessa7(f): 7:05am On Feb 23
fitinwell:

How can God hear the cry of Pharaoh?

Pharaoh is an enemy of God...

Bola Ahmed is an enemy of the Good Nigerian people..

M.K.O Abiola will be crying bitterly in his grave yard by Now...

Not so, read this to understand Tinubus reform and how it will develop Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/8008003/tinubu-builds-country-dreams-nigerians#128586217
Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by Godsonkemz(m): 7:19am On Feb 23
May God remove him from the office like he did to Abacha since he has refused to step down for capable hands to rule or return the mandate to it's rightful owner.
That's my prayer.
Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by farouk2much(m): 7:33am On Feb 23
Prayer alone won't solve this mess..
Only fools will pray for these looters...
Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by Abee79(m): 7:34am On Feb 23
After shamelessly rigging yourselves into power. . .
Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by Benzemma(m): 7:41am On Feb 23
Yes, we will pray for him the same way he prayed for Good luck Jonathan in 2012! I think he deserves the prayer as well.
Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by ayo2008: 7:51am On Feb 23
We pray for Tinubu who doesn't feel the pinch of this agony? Every thing he wants is at its Beck and call. All his needs are provided for by the Government.

Funny country

You only know where the shoe pinches if you can feel the pain.

SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati / Farmer Welcomes Quadruplets In Sokoto, Receives Donations From Tambuwal / Why I Supported Withdrawal Of $1 Billion ECA To Tackle Insecurity – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.