Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' (16415 Views)

UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine / SA Urged Not To Body-shame This "Dedicated" Obese Police Recruit (PICS) / Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:50pm On Feb 22
International Political Gbas Gbos or how best can we refers to these scenarios?
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by RPG2020(m): 12:52pm On Feb 22
Trump is coming 2024 everywhere go calm cool
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by Mccullum: 12:53pm On Feb 22
Biden is using Putin to score political gains..

Putin is like, let's see who'll tired on the war Biden tried his strength.
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by DeepSight(m): 12:53pm On Feb 22
SIXFEETUNDER:
One's an alpha masculine male while the other's a simping cuck

You mean one is a psychotic sadistic murderous dictator while the other is an aging demented relic of imperialism.
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by salem1996: 12:56pm On Feb 22
opamoses1:
And Putin acts like Adolf Hitler. Trying to annex other countries over 70 years after WW2.

2 years after start of Ukraine war, he still can't take Kyiv. Mtchew.

Sometimes is embarrassing reading some comments. Firstly, your comment did not tally with what the heading is saying, secondly, you posted a nice caption but ended up making the bolded comment which depicts lack of comprehension.

Simple differentiation of "can" and "will" becomes a problem.

2 Likes

Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by onuman: 1:00pm On Feb 22
opamoses1:
And Putin acts like Adolf Hitler. Trying to annex other countries over 70 years after WW2.

... and those countries suffered in the Soviet Union under Russia for 70 years; until their liberation with the fall of the Berlin Wall.
Yet Putin dreams of getting those countries back under Russia control. And he is apparently ready to nuke the world for it. When tumbling Joe called him crazy sob, Joe knew what he meant. Crazy sobs enjoy living on the sufferings of others.
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by Emman08: 1:01pm On Feb 22
At least he doesn't go around poisoning his perceived enemies with soviet era nerve agents
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by viodemus: 1:07pm On Feb 22
Oga President Joe Wisen, talk less guy, but heavy in action. But very rational.

A Russian general in a Russian interview, some time ago, said, the day of the beginning of the Ukraine war, America unleashed over so many submersibles around the world, that they were all confused as to what's next. They thought world war 3 was going to start that day.

May God continue to bless Joe Biden aka wisen, and the Great USA.
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by israelmao(m): 1:08pm On Feb 22
Putin' man is Trump
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by Ghostagain: 1:08pm On Feb 22
onuman:

... and those countries suffered in the Soviet Union under Russia for 70 years; until their liberation with the fall of the Berlin Wall.
Yet Putin dreams of getting those countries back under Russia control. And he is apparently ready to nuke the world for it. When tumbling Joe called him crazy sob, Joe knew what he meant. Crazy sobs enjoy living on the sufferings of others.
You seem to have very little knowledge of history. Russian federation was created as the successor state of the USSR, it didn't exist during the era of the USSR. The USSR was a country. And "those countries" were just republics of the USSR which was divided into republics.
You have 0 knowledge of what you are talking about.
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by Ghostagain: 1:10pm On Feb 22
opamoses1:

I guess it was Hitler which annexed a part of Syria and killed more than 2000 children in Gaza.
Did Hitler annex hawai ? Na, na Russia do am !?
I guess to not act like Hitler, Russia should have just allowed the manhood piano playing clown finish the Russians of the Donbas with the help of its actual nazi banderites. Yeah you know, fighting against Nazism and genocide is the same as being a nazi.

Also research some history, the USSR created Ukraine as we know it today by adding russian lands to polish and Hungarian and Romanian lands. When a genocide was being done to the Russians of Ukraine, Russia chose to come to their sid and pull their Russian lands out of Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by Draslo(m): 1:13pm On Feb 22
opamoses1:

He can. He'd just have to kill millions at a go. Nobody wants that
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by haphizz57(m): 1:15pm On Feb 22
Dis man Putin wants world war III to happen.
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by obedience4(m): 1:20pm On Feb 22
successman100:
Russia is toiling with America.
After WW2, Americans went to sleep.
But Russia was planning something BIG...

Please kindly tell what Russia is planning,
After ww2, the USA successfully broke the Soviet union during the cold war
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by Ghostagain: 1:21pm On Feb 22
haphizz57:
Dis man Putin wants world war III to happen.
I guess he is giving weapons to people whom are targetting washington with those weapons.
I guess he is overthrowing a government whose country borders the usa.
I guess he is surrounding the usa with russian military bases.

1 Like

Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by FashionCookie(f): 1:23pm On Feb 22
Wahala everywhere.
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by Biodun556(m): 1:27pm On Feb 22
alanih:
This is coming after Putin told the world they prefers Biden to Trump the less than 2 days ago

Get a Super Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Your Business for 2k only

Pay On Delivery

Drop us your Company name Here
https://forms.gle/GK3Qi1knpH6M7Zmx6

They will prefer Biden because of his short comings
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by Pharaohny: 1:29pm On Feb 22
I stand with PUTIN.... 🤭 🤭 🤭 🤭 🤭 🤭 🤭 🤭 🤭 🤭 🤭 🤭 🤭
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by obedience4(m): 1:30pm On Feb 22
Ghostagain:

I guess it was Hitler which annexed a part of Syria and killed more than 2000 children in Gaza.
I guess to not act like Hitler, Russia should have just allowed the manhood piano playing clown finish the Russians of the Donbas with the help of its actual nazi banderites. Yeah you know, fighting against Nazism and genocide is the same as being a nazi.

Also research some history, the USSR created Ukraine as we know it today by adding russian lands to polish and Hungarian and Romanian lands. When a genocide was being done to the Russians of Ukraine, Russia chose to come to their sid and pull their Russian lands out of Ukraine.

Hawaii is a territory of the USA,
It wasn't annexed, but a island that the USA developed,
Before the 18 century most of the world was inhibited, and Nations went and develop island
You are telling someone to learn history when you should be the one learning,
The USSR was a collectively bloc of republics that came to formed a union together, hence the name Soviet union,
When the Soviet took broke, the republics split and some other nations broke of it,
Go and read about Ukraine history they have there on history were never created by Russia but was part of the Soviet union
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by onuman: 1:30pm On Feb 22
Ghostagain:

You seem to have very little knowledge of history. Russian federation was created as the successor state of the USSR, it didn't exist during the era of the USSR. The USSR was a country. And "those countries" were just republics of the USSR which was divided into republics.
You have 0 knowledge of what you are talking about.

Those countries were under Russia's control in the Soviet Union. Russia Federation emerged after the fall of the Soviet Union. The federation lost some countries later.
Stop being abusive if you can't read and comprehend; or are you one of those who enjoy living in one dysfunctional country on the sufferings of others?
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by haphizz57(m): 1:37pm On Feb 22
Ghostagain:

I guess he is giving weapons to people whom are targetting washington with those weapons.
I guess he is overthrowing a government whose country borders the usa.
I guess he is surrounding the usa with russian military bases.
He has Adulf Hitlar genetic in him.
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by Ghostagain: 1:38pm On Feb 22
onuman:

Those countries were under Russia's control in the Soviet Union. Russia Federation emerged after the fall of the Soviet Union. The federation lost some countries later.
Stop being abusive if you can't read and comprehend; or are you one of those who enjoy living in one dysfunctional country on the sufferings of others?
It seems you have learning disabilities.
The soviet union was russia dumb idiot:
The russian empire gave place to the soviet union which gave place to the russian federation.
The likes of you confuse russia with the uk which actually was doing to other countries what you accuse russia of doing to other countries.
But I'm going to guess that you don't hold that against the uk.
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by Kavod: 1:39pm On Feb 22
onuman:
Crazy son of a bitch includes whoever strives to have territories of people who would otherwise want to live independently without him in one dysfunctional country.
I HAVE TRIED WEED, ALCOHOL EVEN WENT AS FAR AS TAKING THINGS ON THINGS BUT I CAN'T COMPREHEND WHAT YOU WROTE.

PLEASE USE PIDGIN
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by Ghostagain: 1:40pm On Feb 22
haphizz57:

He has Adulf Hitlar genetic in him.
I guess you have just validated your genetician doctorate.
You have stupid in you.
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by ABC101FF: 1:40pm On Feb 22
alanih:
This is coming after Putin told the world they prefers Biden to Trump the less than 2 days ago

Get a Super Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Your Business for 2k only

Pay On Delivery

Drop us your Company name Here
https://forms.gle/GK3Qi1knpH6M7Zmx6
They prefer him because he's got cheese balls unlike stubborn Trump with metal balls.
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by haphizz57(m): 1:42pm On Feb 22
Ghostagain:
I guess you have just validated your genetician doctorate. You have stupid in you.
With proper research u av little touch of madnes in ur brain
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by obedience4(m): 1:43pm On Feb 22
Ghostagain:

https://2001-2009.state.gov/r/pa/ho/time/gp/17661.htm
You are such an ignorant fool.

You are a fool, it was only made into a territory of the USA
Who was occupying the territory before the USA came??
When the USA bought Alaska it was annexed into become a state in the USA
Just like Guam also an inhabited island that was made into a USA territory.
Ukraine Donbass is a Ukrainian territory by law and what Russia is doing is illegal.

Try and read ode
Mumu say na Russia form Ukraine
Ode
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by Ezewuzie01: 1:48pm On Feb 22
Biden doesn't know that most Americans are now ashamed to be identified as Americans because they have a senile president who disgraces them whenever he speaks with a microphone.
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by Ghostagain: 1:49pm On Feb 22
@obedience4
Are you mentally ill ?

Here is the timeline of our discussion:

You
opamoses1:

Me
Ghostagain:

You
obedience4:

Hawaii is a territory of the USA,
It wasn't annexed, but a island that the USA developed,
Before the 18 century most of the world was inhibited, and Nations went and develop island
You are telling someone to learn history when you should be the one learning,
The USSR was a collectively bloc of republics that came to formed a union together, hence the name Soviet union,
When the Soviet took broke, the republics split and some other nations broke of it,
Go and read about Ukraine history they have there on history were never created by Russia but was part of the Soviet union

Me (Showing you an official usa government document claiming that the usa annexed hawai)
Ghostagain:

https://2001-2009.state.gov/r/pa/ho/time/gp/17661.htm
You are such an ignorant fool.

You
obedience4:

You are a fool, it was only made into a territory of the USA
Who was occupying the territory before the USA came??
When the USA bought Alaska it was annexed into become a state in the USA
Just like Guam also an inhabited island that was made into a USA territory.
Ukraine Donbass is a Ukrainian territory by law and what Russia is doing is illegal.

Try and read ode
Mumu say na Russia form Ukraine
Ode

Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by Maxcollins042(m): 1:50pm On Feb 22
Pootle:
too much talk between them, mak dem fight abeg....cold war to proxy war i hate barking one between them should bite undecided

If these two countries start fighting you go survive am coupled with this una yeye economy?
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by Ghostagain: 1:51pm On Feb 22
haphizz57:

With proper research u av little touch of madnes in ur brain
I guess you also bagged in brain surgery and psychiatry doctorates alongside your genetics doctorate.
That stupid in you is very strong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide / Niger PM In Chad As US, Russia Urge Diplomatic Option In Crisis / Russia Using 'hybrid Warfare' Tactics To Push Migrants Over Finnish Border.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.