Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' (16413 Views)

UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine / SA Urged Not To Body-shame This "Dedicated" Obese Police Recruit (PICS) / Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by fredoooooo: 1:54pm On Feb 22
grin cheesy
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by obedience4(m): 1:54pm On Feb 22
Ghostagain:
@obedience4
Are you mentally ill ?

Here is the timeline of our discussion:

Me

You

Me (Showing you an official usa government document claiming that the usa annexed hawai)

You

Your fada is ill,

1 Like

Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by haphizz57(m): 1:57pm On Feb 22
Ghostagain:

I guess you also bagged in brain surgery and psychiatry doctorates alongside your genetics doctorate.
That stupid in you is very strong.
As ur name Ghost. U av die somewhr as u no see person bury u na him make u dey waka up n down. E no go beta for u and ur ancestor. No be me kill u, why u wan come dey worry me. Abi u wan die again?
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by Pootle: 2:16pm On Feb 22
Maxcollins042:

If these two countries start fighting you go survive am coupled with this una yeye economy?

so first and second world war all other continent die finish no survivals
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by kmaster007: 2:16pm On Feb 22
It's only Putin dat can talk back at US
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by Rejoice28(f): 2:17pm On Feb 22
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by AllenSpencer: 2:22pm On Feb 22
The US has lost it!

the double standards and hypocrisy stinks!

Europe has become a pawn in their hands. They have thrown them under the bus and economy is now crumbling.
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by AuwalYusuf812(m): 2:30pm On Feb 22
🤣🤣🤣

When will dis US send there soldiers to Russia for world war lll. Am tired of all dis talk
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by CluelessMODS: 2:48pm On Feb 22
franchasofficia:
lol Mputin, the Yoruba Muslims second god after Tulumbu cannot wait for his crackhead friend Mdonaad Ntrump to become US President shocked
When will you stop being stooooopid?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by fredoooooo: 2:57pm On Feb 22
opamoses1:
And Putin acts like Adolf Hitler. Trying to annex other countries over 70 years after WW2.

2 years after start of Ukraine war, he still can't take Kyiv. Mtchew.
Putin is now the problem, the ones that set the world Ablaze going about with guns and weapons directly and indirectly are the Angels that guide the world.
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by Subonbon(m): 2:59pm On Feb 22
alanih:
This is coming after Putin told the world they prefers Biden to Trump the less than 2 days ago

Get a Super Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Your Business for 2k only

Pay On Delivery

Drop us your Company name Here
https://forms.gle/GK3Qi1knpH6M7Zmx6
can u imagine undecidedbelieve this men at our own peril
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by Revolva(m): 3:04pm On Feb 22
Russia is backwards ....who take then serious that is why they can never be among top 10 world economies

Someday someone will snipe putin
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by onuman: 3:12pm On Feb 22
Ghostagain:

It seems you have learning disabilities.
The soviet union was russia dumb idiot:
The russian empire gave place to the soviet union which gave place to the russian federation.
The likes of you confuse russia with the uk which actually was doing to other countries what you accuse russia of doing to other countries.
But I'm going to guess that you don't hold that against the uk.

Dumbo. The UK - the English section, you cited has conducted many referendums on Scotland for independence of Scotland from the UK. Did Russia allow any Referendum for independence of the many countries it held in one Soviet Union? Never.
It's like what has been going on in Nigeria where many otherwise different nations are held by by force in one most dysfunctional country called Nigeria.
Karma had to strike before those old Soviet union countries freed themselves from Russia in the Soviet Union.
Most of these freed countries in the old Soviet union, as well as Russia, have become as wealthy in their independent countries, as the countries in the EU. But some Nigerian groups still believe that without the crude oil proceeds from the Niger delta region, no Nigerian group can survive in its sovereign country without the proceeds from crude oil.
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by Mercury12(m): 3:59pm On Feb 22
opamoses1:
And Putin acts like Adolf Hitler. Trying to annex other countries over 70 years after WW2.

not just kyiv. He was fighting the entire west too. Don't be naive
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by frankson1(m): 4:33pm On Feb 22
opalu:
Russia shut up for once

It's the US you should be telling to shut up or explain to me why Putin's name should be mentioned in a fund raising dinner for Biden's presidential campaign.

US presidential candidates won't even keep Putin's name off their mouths as they keep mentioning his name in their own presidential campaign speeches.
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by KGBKremlin: 4:58pm On Feb 22
opamoses1:

You are an illiterate, with single knowledge no wonder Nigeria government are enslaving you.
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by Maxcollins042(m): 5:07pm On Feb 22
Pootle:

so first and second world war all other continent die finish no survivals

So people even die for first and second war II? You fit follow for the people wey go die for World War III.
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by Ghostagain: 5:10pm On Feb 22
onuman:

Dumbo. The UK - the English section, you cited has conducted many referendums on Scotland for independence of Scotland from the UK. Did Russia allow any Referendum for independence of the many countries it held in one Soviet Union? Never.
It's like what has been going on in Nigeria where many otherwise different nations are held by by force in one most dysfunctional country called Nigeria.
Karma had to strike before those old Soviet union countries freed themselves from Russia in the Soviet Union.
Most of these freed countries in the old Soviet union, as well as Russia, have become as wealthy in their independent countries, as the countries in the EU. But some Nigerian groups still believe that without the crude oil proceeds from the Niger delta region, no Nigerian group can survive in its sovereign country without the proceeds from crude oil.
I called you dumb, so you just copied that and called me dumb as well, how original.
You seem to confuse the colonial empire of the uk with the uk itself.
You are basically a child, and you seem to love arguing.
What happens when you meet someone whom is much smarter and knowledgeable than you ?
Well you just say whatever nonesense that is in your head.

You still don't understand what I said: In the ussr era, there was no russia except the ussr, Russian federation was created as the successor to the ussr which itself was the successor to the russian empire. You keep talking as if russian federation should have granted referendum to republics of the ussr but when the ussr existed, the russian federation did not exist. Are you starting to understand ?

Let me tell you this: I would easily qualify to teach your teacher's teacher. We are not mates.
End of discussion. Don't quote me again, try and educate yourself instead.
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by onuman: 5:38pm On Feb 22
Ghostagain:

I called you dumb, so you just copied that and called me dumb as well, how original.
You seem to confuse the colonial empire of the uk with the uk itself.
You are basically a child, and you seem to love arguing.
What happens when you meet someone whom is much smarter and knowledgeable than you ?
Well you just say whatever nonesense that is in your head.

You still don't understand what I said: In the ussr era, there was no russia except the ussr, Russian federation was created as the successor to the ussr which itself was the successor to the russian empire. You keep talking as if russian federation should have granted referendum to republics of the ussr but when the ussr existed, the russian federation did not exist. Are you starting to understand ?

Let me tell you this: I would easily qualify to teach your teacher's teacher. We are not mates.
End of discussion. Don't quote me again, try and educate yourself instead.

You confuse yourself with your incoherent narratives

Russians were the dominant group in the old Soviet union and held other nations against their will in the old Soviet union often called USSR.
Russia federation emerged after the collapse of the Soviet union.
After the collapse of the old Soviet union, most of the countries held in the old Soviet union against their will became sovereign countries, and they and Russia have become richer than they were in the old Soviet union. Do you understand so far?
My message is that it's foolishness that makes some Nigerian groups believe that if the Nigerian groups held against their will in one Nigeria are let go from dysfunctional Nigeria, rest of Nigeria will become poorer. They foolishly believe that if dysfunctional Nigeria is dissolved into more manageable countries, the new countries cannot thrive.
Even the far north of Nigeria which adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system in its 12 states called the bluff of one Nigeria, but some of you Nurudeens in the south are not following the trend of events in the North.
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by Ghostagain: 5:50pm On Feb 22
^^^you can't even talk without copying me and you think you deserve to be listened to ?
You can't even have original thoughts of your own. You think it is by copying me that you will show yourself to be smarter than me ?
You are so dumb that I have to tell you the same thing several times. republics of the soviet union were not countries, they played the same role in the soviet union as nigerian states play in nigeria.
I said the russian federation succeeded the soviet union then you said the same thing in an other way.
Are you trying to create an echo effect here ?
Try and think for yourself instead of just copying.

Dude, you have the brain of child.
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by Pootle: 5:54pm On Feb 22
Maxcollins042:

So people even die for first and second war II? You fit follow for the people wey go die for World War III.

who tell you say you no go die one day cry
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by Class01: 6:40pm On Feb 22
Raylight2:

Exactly why I wanted to drop a comment.

Go read that news again with attention to the wordings. You will see sarcasm all over.
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by sexydebo(m): 6:49pm On Feb 22
You are wrong.....Russian has never invaded any country and as for kyiv, it's Russia's property....

nairalanda1:
Truth is, both the USA and Russia are alike.

I always laugh when I hear the US condemm russia for invading Ukraine...they that invaded Afghansitan and Iraq....and I also laugh at Russia for condemming US for its crimes and evil, when they too are guilty of invasions as well. (that's why Ukraine and a lot of other countries want to jain NATO...).

At the end, countries act in their interest. There is no good country. That is why we have the UN.
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by nairalanda1(m): 6:54pm On Feb 22
sexydebo:
You are wrong.....Russian has never invaded any country and as for kyiv, it's Russia's property....

Okay, time for some tales of Russian invasions

1. Afghanistan in 1979.
2. Latvia
3.Lithuania
4. Estonia
5. Finland
6. Poland
7. Turkmenistan
8. Kazhakstan
9.armenia
10. Azerbaijan
11. Uzbekistan
12. Kirgistan
13. Mongolia
14. Ukraine.
15. Belarus.
16. Georgia.

I can go on. cheesy

That does not mean I love the USA mind.

P.s : Austria , Hungary and Poland also claim parts of Ukraine lol. Especially the Poles.

P.s 2. Let's stop all this country belonging to country jokes. USA uses that to excuse its own evils
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by Ghostagain: 6:58pm On Feb 22
nairalanda1:

Okay, time for some tales of Russian invasions

1. Afghanistan I'm 1979.
2. Latvia
3.Lithuania
4. Estonia
5. Finland
6. Poland
7. Turkmenistan
8. Kazhakstan
9.armenia
10. Azerbaijan
11. Uzbekistan
12. Kirgistan
13. Mongolia
14. Ukraine.
15. Belarus.
16. Georgia.

I can go on. cheesy

That does not mean I love the USA mind.
It is easy to just put a list of countries without putting a date.
When did russia invade mongolia ?
Most of the countries you listed are former soviet republics which didn't exist as countries until 1991. In other words they were part of Russia until 1991. Now show me the invasion. You should try and think things through before rushing to comment.
Giving a list of countries which were created by the break up of the soviet union doesn't equate to giving a list of countries invaded by russia.
When it comes to invading countries nobody beats germany, the usa, the uk, japan...
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by nairalanda1(m): 7:00pm On Feb 22
Ghostagain:

It is easy to just put a list of countries without putting a date.
When did russia invade mongolia ?
Most of the countries you listed are former soviet republics which didn't exist as countries until 1991.

Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia were independent countries from 1918-1941 when the Russians marched in

So also Georgia and Ukraine.

Armenia and Azerbaijan were ottoman territories, before then they were independent..then the Russians grabbed them.

Poland was invaded many times by the Russians, recently in 1920.

I can go on
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by Ghostagain: 7:04pm On Feb 22
nairalanda1:

Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia were independent countries from 1918-1941 when the Russians marched in
Google is really not your friend, so you believe that russia was invading latvia from the end of ww1 well into ww2 ?
Try and understand rather than just copy and paste.
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by Ghostagain: 7:07pm On Feb 22
nairalanda1:

Armenia and Azerbaijan were ottoman territories, before then they were independent..then the Russians grabbed them.

Poland was invaded many times by the Russians, recently in 1920.

I can go on

Russian empire and the ottoman empire fought wars and russia got some lands from the ottoman empire, is that your big deal of russian inasion ? In that period of time the usa was doing a genocide on native americans and burning black people to death and enslaving black people...
The british were running huge colonies and starving the native peoples and also enslaving black people...
You totally lack comprehension of history.

I don't think you actually know that israel (or shall I say palestine) was also a part of the ottoman empire and was taken away by france and the uk. Actually all of the arab world was part of the ottoman empire and was reaped away by the uk and france.
But in the case of israel the indigenous population has not been allowed to exist on the lands up to this day. Now is that on russia ?
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by nairalanda1(m): 7:14pm On Feb 22
Ghostagain:

Russian empire and the ottoman empire fought wars and russia got some lands from the ottoman empire, is that your big deal of russian inasion ? In that period of time the usa was doing a genocide on native americans and burning black people to death and enslaving black people...
The british were running huge colonies and starving the native peoples and also enslaving black people...
You totally lack comprehension of history.

So Armenia and Azerbaijan do not deserve independence because ottoman and Russia?

Okay.

I bet some Armenians and Azerbaijani would soon come for you

Back to my list

Finland, became independent in 1918 after being taken over by Russia in 1805..invaded by Russia in 1939.
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by nairalanda1(m): 7:15pm On Feb 22
Ghostagain:

Google is really not your friend, so you believe that russia was invading latvia from the end of ww1 well into ww2 ?
Try and understand rather than just copy and paste.

Invaded Latvia in 1940/41 . Sorry if it was not that clear

Along with Lithuania and Estonia that same year.
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by Ghostagain: 7:23pm On Feb 22
nairalanda1:

So Armenia and Azerbaijan do not deserve independence because ottoman and Russia?

Okay.

I bet some Armenians and Azerbaijani would soon come for you

Back to my list

Finland, became independent in 1918 after being taken over by Russia in 1805..invaded by Russia in 1939.
You have problems with understanding time frames, you act like a country born in 1991 was already a country in 1900.
Your discussion is without logic.
Russian empire fought ottoman empire and got some of ottoman empires lands, later on some of those lands became countries, that is the time frame, they weren't countries before they became countries, time doesn't go backwards.
Finland was a part of sweden when the russain empire fought a war with sweden and got finland after winning. Finland was part of the russian empire until the emperor was killed when the very pro-monarchy finland which was part of the white army removed itself from the soon to be ussr, ussr didn't agree with finland going away with some lands which the ussr didn't want to relinquish (it's a civil war dummy), so ussr fought for those lands.

You need to understand before commenting, learn before teaching. It is not all about copy and pasting from google. You need to use brain matter from time to time.
Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by nairalanda1(m): 7:27pm On Feb 22
Ghostagain:

You have problems with understanding time frames, you act like a country born in 1991 was already a country in 1900.
Your discussion is without logic.
Russian empire fought ottoman empire and got some of ottoman empires lands, later on some of those lands became countries, that is the time frame, they weren't countries before they became countries, time doesn't go backwards.
Finland was a part of sweden when the russain empire fought a war with sweden and got finland after winning. Finland was part of the russian empire until the emperor was killed when the very pro-monarchy finland which was part of the white army removed itself from the soon to be ussr, ussr didn't agree with finland going away with some lands which the ussr didn't want to relinquish (it's a civil war dummy), so ussr fought for those lands.

You need to understand before commenting.

Well, at the end, Russia has historically invaded other countries

You can disagree with me, and it does not make the USA look good.

There is no good country. There is only interests.

Good night

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger PM In Chad As US, Russia Urge Diplomatic Option In Crisis / UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide / Russia Using 'hybrid Warfare' Tactics To Push Migrants Over Finnish Border.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.