Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

See How I Spent ₦1000 - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See How I Spent ₦1000 (31543 Views)

11k Well Spent.. / 15k Well Spent(photo) / Over 8k Spent In A Lagos Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How I Spent ₦1000 by Sumerians: 5:09pm On Feb 22
jeromestarks:
Breakfast;
Supreme noodles ₦600
Roasted fish ₦350
Pepper ₦50.
Only breakfast oooo. We never talk launch and super.

This is just for one man. Imagine if I have wife and kids.
No impregnate any girl for this economy if you no get up to 2Meter for your account oooo.
Things are expensive, don't let your pinky put you in problem.

How much do you spend for breakfast (assuming you had no other food items at home)?

This Noodles i usually buy the carton and it was very bulky as at the Year 2023.

Not until the smelly stuupid brainless skull guy came into power and the company slim fitted the Noodles to half, reduced the seasoning flavor.

That was when i finally gave up on Nigeria and i cemented my assurance that there is no hope for the poor people living there.
Re: See How I Spent ₦1000 by buharibanjo(m): 5:17pm On Feb 22
120g
Godoverevery:

Is it 70g or 120g
Re: See How I Spent ₦1000 by Maxtipulation(m): 5:21pm On Feb 22
jeromestarks:

I should not eat animal protein?
I will slap you.

If I knock you ehh, you will receive sence

Why complaining then?

Na you no get money but vacation dey hungry you

You wan banba, you wan chill with the big Boiz?
Re: See How I Spent ₦1000 by MasterTeeUSA: 5:23pm On Feb 22
Buy sacks, buy Yam, cut and plant...harvest in 6-9 months...plan ahead. We need to farm o...

jeromestarks:
Breakfast;
Supreme noodles ₦600
Roasted fish ₦350
Pepper ₦50.

No impregnate any girl for this economy if you no get up to 2Meter for your account oooo.

How much do you spend for breakfast (assuming you had no other food items at home)?
Re: See How I Spent ₦1000 by Love800(m): 5:31pm On Feb 22
Abeg name dem.
engrpheleeks:
Na by force to chop noodles?

Eat foods that are dense in protein and you'll hardly go hungry.
Re: See How I Spent ₦1000 by blowjohn(m): 5:38pm On Feb 22
My happiness is that due to rising costs of things, all those restaurants and pepper soup joints and mama put that used to load their foods with pepper as if the pepper na the main dish have stopped doing so. Pepper don cost and so don reduce inside food. Now I can enjoy my eat outs without tears and heat.
Re: See How I Spent ₦1000 by ABC101FF: 5:43pm On Feb 22
Na the whole fish be that abi e remain?
Re: See How I Spent ₦1000 by LOVEGINO(m): 5:49pm On Feb 22
garriAndsugar:
Instead of me to buy that fish for 350, I'd rather look for the nearest bush and hunt for snake
even lizard can serve dis days.
Re: See How I Spent ₦1000 by bjdon: 6:03pm On Feb 22
Bigkoko:
The average wage (Blue workers/IFmetall) is $2.7k pm. For white workers/Collectum) is anywhere from $3.5-5.5k pm.

Rwanda wages is unspecified, but I pay my Tech team between $150 pm to as high as $350 pm on a retainer. But you can get a worker for as low as $50 pm.

My point is that Naira in Nigeria is a powerful currency, you will only understand this when you travel out to other countries in Africa, not Western countries though!

To be fair Scandinavian countries are VERY expensive. They put a lot of tax on things like alcohol as well

1 Like

Re: See How I Spent ₦1000 by ceejay80s(m): 6:07pm On Feb 22
I spent #1,500 for USB cable #700 to alaba and #650 back,
Just one special USB cable today for my phone
Re: See How I Spent ₦1000 by engrpheleeks(m): 6:09pm On Feb 22
Love800:
Abeg name dem.

Beans, eggs, soyabean, fish.
Re: See How I Spent ₦1000 by achorladey: 6:49pm On Feb 22
jeromestarks:
Breakfast;
Supreme noodles ₦600
Roasted fish ₦350
Pepper ₦50.

This noodles dey southwest region at all?
Re: See How I Spent ₦1000 by Akpatan: 6:52pm On Feb 22
[quote author=jeromestarks post=128588666]Breakfast;
Supreme noodles ₦600
Roasted fish ₦350
Pepper ₦50.

Which way Nigerians!!
Re: See How I Spent ₦1000 by merits(m): 7:01pm On Feb 22
jeromestarks:
Breakfast;
Supreme noodles ₦600
Roasted fish ₦350
Pepper ₦50.

If you focused on Nigeria epileptic economy you will never do better things just focus on your goal and improve yourself you talk about marriage God as a way of doing things so far you don't relent you can probably move a mountain.

All what you had achieved today don't think is by your smartness or wiseness it is lord doing not by your might
Re: See How I Spent ₦1000 by Tyktoker: 7:10pm On Feb 22
How can man do!
jeromestarks:
Breakfast;
Supreme noodles ₦600
Roasted fish ₦350
Pepper ₦50.

Re: See How I Spent ₦1000 by Bigkoko: 7:13pm On Feb 22
But do you know it's cheaper living in Sweden, generally, than living in Kigali?

bjdon:

To be fair Scandinavian countries are VERY expensive. They put a lot of tax on things like alcohol as well
Re: See How I Spent ₦1000 by dnawah(m): 8:03pm On Feb 22
jeromestarks:
Breakfast;
Supreme noodles ₦600
Roasted fish ₦350
Pepper ₦50.

e still remain?? grin grin
Re: See How I Spent ₦1000 by jeromestarks: 8:58pm On Feb 22
dnawah:
e still remain?? grin grin
Werey 🤣🤣🤣.
Fortunately, it does. You want some?
Re: See How I Spent ₦1000 by jeromestarks: 9:00pm On Feb 22
achorladey:

This noodles dey southwest region at all?
I never see am before for that side. I bought this one in Gombe.

1 Like

Re: See How I Spent ₦1000 by achorladey: 10:01pm On Feb 22
jeromestarks:

I never see am before for that side. I bought this one in Gombe.

Thanks for the response.

No mind me oooo. The reason for that question and answer dey inside your response. I was reading the information on the packaging material and I got to know it was produced in Ogun state but seems it is be sold in the North. Perhaps they purposely laid an embargo on that product not to have a market share In the Southwest region. I too never see am for that Southwest.
Re: See How I Spent ₦1000 by fortunechy(m): 10:30pm On Feb 22
U are a bad manager. U should have used the 1k for something that will belleful you...
Re: See How I Spent ₦1000 by khayce: 10:55pm On Feb 22
That fish is 500now in abuja
Re: See How I Spent ₦1000 by MrBONE2(m): 1:35am On Feb 23
garriAndsugar:
Instead of me to buy that fish for 350, I'd rather look for the nearest bush and hunt for snake

grin

Re: See How I Spent ₦1000 by jeromestarks: 1:52am On Feb 23
MasterTeeUSA:
Buy sacks, buy Yam, cut and plant...harvest in 6-9 months...plan ahead. We need to farm o...

So people should remain hungry for six months before the yam is ready for harvest?
When I tell people not to fvck old women, they won't listen. Now look at the non.se.nse this one is saying.
You need a young virgin.
Re: See How I Spent ₦1000 by jeromestarks: 1:53am On Feb 23
khayce:
That fish is 500now in abuja
Abuja na another country under recession.
Re: See How I Spent ₦1000 by jeromestarks: 1:54am On Feb 23
fortunechy:
U are a bad manager. U should have used the 1k for something that will belleful you...
Like what?
Re: See How I Spent ₦1000 by jeromestarks: 1:57am On Feb 23
blowjohn:
My happiness is that due to rising costs of things, all those restaurants and pepper soup joints and mama put that used to load their foods with pepper as if the pepper na the main dish have stopped doing so. Pepper don cost and so don reduce inside food. Now I can enjoy my eat outs without tears and heat.
There is a blessing in every curse. A good time in bad time. And a yin in every yeng.

1 Like

Re: See How I Spent ₦1000 by MasterTeeUSA: 3:31am On Feb 23
Ki la gbe, ki le ju...posting censored words by misspelling them...violation 15

jeromestarks:

So people should remain hungry for six months before the yam is ready for harvest?
When I tell people not to fvck old women, they won't listen. Now look at the non.se.nse this one is saying.
You need a young virgin.
Re: See How I Spent ₦1000 by Kedikedi77: 4:50am On Feb 23
Monaboo:
I never hear of Supreme noddles oo.
And you live in Nigeria??
Re: See How I Spent ₦1000 by Love800(m): 6:34am On Feb 23
Tanks so much.
engrpheleeks:

Beans, eggs, soyabean, fish.

1 Like

Re: See How I Spent ₦1000 by Afolue(m): 7:14am On Feb 23
Life is really hard sha. Although this is not up to 1$. Life is still relatively cheap in Nigeria compared to overseas. 1$ can’t buy this in the USA
Re: See How I Spent ₦1000 by Ikukuudo: 7:36am On Feb 23
Me I for get #50 balance. Instead of going for fish I would go for round 🍞 bread which is #300. And that should satisfy me more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs / David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR / Four Best Slimming Diets For Weight Watchers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.