Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

FG Stops Export Of Cooking Gas To Reduce Price - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG Stops Export Of Cooking Gas To Reduce Price (22931 Views)

Nigeria To Begin To Supply Gas To South Africa From 2024 / Niger Republic Bans Export Of Rice To Nigeria / US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Stops Export Of Cooking Gas To Reduce Price by Anatolia: 9:06pm On Feb 22
Yagier:
as you believe in your heart so shall it be nothing good will ever come out of your life…
You will die in shame!!!!
Once things turn around your life shall turn for the worst cos you are nothing but the worst of us for having this kind of thinking.
Don’t worry,that bad thing and bad news you wish to hear shall take root in your family and not Nigeria 🇳🇬

Take am easy na.
Re: FG Stops Export Of Cooking Gas To Reduce Price by PHAYOL81: 9:31pm On Feb 22
Good step but the main focus should be how to increase the volume of its production to be able to cater for our domestic needs comfortably and still accomodate some volume for export to generate more FX. But I support the step that domestic consumption must initially be wholly satisfied before we embark on exportation.
Re: FG Stops Export Of Cooking Gas To Reduce Price by funmibi29(m): 10:09pm On Feb 22
Thursday is 22 not 23....the date is wrong ..am smelling something. 😂
Re: FG Stops Export Of Cooking Gas To Reduce Price by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:28pm On Feb 22
Yagier:
My father is a useless idiot and my mother is a shameless prostitute

You're correct. Very apt
Re: FG Stops Export Of Cooking Gas To Reduce Price by Johnjustice: 7:04am On Feb 23
kingtinnie:
Did you really just say the us has good public health ?, good security??, water ?

The US has good public infrastructure, healthcare and water...that is why Nigerians go there for medical care.
Re: FG Stops Export Of Cooking Gas To Reduce Price by commoditiesnig: 11:19am On Feb 23
Re: FG Stops Export Of Cooking Gas To Reduce Price by Gboss247(m): 5:58am On Feb 26
COMPAQ:

Ok, I guess you are happy to pay N15k for a 12.5kg cylinder?

LPG doesn't earn us much. Why not forgo it for 6-12months for prices to crash to say N7k, so that Nigerians have disposable income in their pockets, while we build additional gas capacity from the commercialization of gas flare sites and then LPG exports can resume.
Why is it so easy for government to deceive people like you, which cooking gas is Nigeria exporting? Are you not aware that majority of the cooking gas used in Nigeria are imported? Are not also aware that Nigerians are suffering from scarcity of purchasing power due to naira devaluation leading high prices and not scarcity of cooking gas?
Re: FG Stops Export Of Cooking Gas To Reduce Price by Gboss247(m): 6:07am On Feb 26
Krigbe:
Please I stand to be corrected, commodities are not scares but there is no money to purchase them. Even if you no export the LPG is there money to buy in nigeria
I partially agreed with you, commodities are not scare neither is naira scare but naira is suffering from the scarcity of purchasing power which results in higher prices.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: Black Market Thrives In Lagos / Tony Elumelu Enterpreneurship Foundation 2018 Successful Candidates (Full List) / How Long Does It Take For Cheques To Clear In Nigeria Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.