Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,631 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

She Wan Kill The Guy? Lol - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / She Wan Kill The Guy? Lol (3237 Views)

When Warri Guy Shows He Get What It Takes To Deal With Igbo Guy! LOL! / Bad Guy...lol / Sharp Guy Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wan Kill The Guy? Lol by StudioCFR(m): 11:12am On Nov 12, 2011
u be multi lingust?
Cuz u sabi languages including the ones used by common criminals like dat cross eyed, bow legged chauvinistic piglet of a boy BEAST GBAGBO

and as for Boogee. . She's just my loyalist  cool
Re: She Wan Kill The Guy? Lol by Ajibel(m): 11:16am On Nov 12, 2011
Na me be AJIBINGO?

smh
Re: She Wan Kill The Guy? Lol by Moi1(f): 11:21am On Nov 12, 2011
This is random but does anyone know what, "E wo omo jati jati" means or it Ewu, I just want to know if it's an insult or not. I'm Nigerian but I was just involved in a yoruba conversation. Smh, I'm not really fluent in yoruba. That's why I asked.
Re: She Wan Kill The Guy? Lol by StudioCFR(m): 11:30am On Nov 12, 2011
Mo!

grin grin grin
the person don finish u . . If i were u, i go just go hug transformer
Re: She Wan Kill The Guy? Lol by Moi1(f): 11:32am On Nov 12, 2011
well can you please translate that in english??
Re: She Wan Kill The Guy? Lol by Sophizzy(f): 11:45am On Nov 12, 2011
@Moi
He won't cos he wants you to commit suicide for nothn. The person was just praising you, that's all.
lipsrsealed
Re: She Wan Kill The Guy? Lol by Moi1(f): 11:48am On Nov 12, 2011
I think it means, See this rubbish child. Right?? Aren't you yoruba
Re: She Wan Kill The Guy? Lol by Moi1(f): 11:50am On Nov 12, 2011
I'm actually two cultures, Igbo & Calabar but I hang around a lot of yoruba ppl & I understand some but I'm not fluent at all. It would be nice if you teach me or whatever. What did the person actually say in english.
Re: She Wan Kill The Guy? Lol by StudioCFR(m): 10:50pm On Nov 12, 2011
Moi_:

This is random but does anyone know what, "E wo omo jati jati" means or it Ewu, I just want to know if it's an insult or not. I'm Nigerian but I was just involved in a yoruba conversation. Smh, I'm not really fluent in yoruba. That's why I asked.

E wo omo jatiti means Look at this Nonsense Child

Ewu means a Goat*

yes they are insults
Re: She Wan Kill The Guy? Lol by oderemo(m): 10:59pm On Nov 12, 2011
)@studii, u dey fall hand oh, i can u fall for that now. U be my bwoy now.
If that guy can spell correctly that word the the guy now d meaning. Now.
If i write dayinska, old bwoy i know d meang now.
Re: She Wan Kill The Guy? Lol by StudioCFR(m): 11:16pm On Nov 12, 2011
maybe na her toaster or ex boyflend write those words to her and she copy paste u know grin
Re: She Wan Kill The Guy? Lol by pelumiboi: 11:05pm On Nov 13, 2011
LOOLL ew i think gagged reading that!!
Re: She Wan Kill The Guy? Lol by StudioCFR(m): 11:13pm On Nov 13, 2011
Hehehehe

(1) (2) (Reply)

When KONJI Is UNDERESTIMATED / Funny Picture Of A Yoruba Spiderman / That Awkward Moment...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.