Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Edo 2024: PDP Declares Asue Ighodalo As Governorship Candidate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2024: PDP Declares Asue Ighodalo As Governorship Candidate (19834 Views)

Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh / Action Alliance National Chairman, Rejects Uche Nwosu As Governorship Candidate / Ekiti APC Guber Primary: Fayemi Emerges As Governorship Flagbearer (Exit Polls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2024: PDP Declares Asue Ighodalo As Governorship Candidate by tojahh(m): 7:16am On Feb 23
aswani:

I can't waste my time bantering with immature Obidients who are still in pain from Peter Obi losing to President Tinubu.

That is why I allowed your Ọtẹmwẹn to indulge himself, if he wants a discussion, we can have one. Anyone can abuse and insult, it takes maturity to disagree and not sink to those levels.

I will continue to say my opinion on Ẹdo politics, you can ignore it or you can read it and purge when you do.

Na una gó first tire.

Ogbeni shut up and face your state. No be so una tell igbos? Why you no wan face your own state na person own come be your Wahala. A state where you have no right to vote or will eve be present in the booth.

Nobody is interested in your lies and propaganda. No one is interested in discussing with an APC apologists. Everyone is Obedient and a pained Peter Obi Fan to y'all. Na una win, na una still de complain say Obedient dey cry. You go soon run mad.
Re: Edo 2024: PDP Declares Asue Ighodalo As Governorship Candidate by wunmi590(m): 7:34am On Feb 23
AllenSpencer:

You are 100% correct!

Dapo is just a furniture in the government house!

That dude is not fit to manage a grocery kiosk.

😆 🤣
Re: Edo 2024: PDP Declares Asue Ighodalo As Governorship Candidate by Mo6M: 7:59am On Feb 23
At least this one fine small....
Re: Edo 2024: PDP Declares Asue Ighodalo As Governorship Candidate by Theoarhics: 9:34am On Feb 23
lifeandjoy:

There are no basics for comparison cool

Show ur face
Re: Edo 2024: PDP Declares Asue Ighodalo As Governorship Candidate by lifeandjoy: 9:51am On Feb 23
Theoarhics:

Show ur face

It's a waste of my time. I have nothing to prove to you.
Re: Edo 2024: PDP Declares Asue Ighodalo As Governorship Candidate by Notatribalist(m): 11:31am On Feb 23
Malroux:
By chosing tribe instead of competence!
And who said there is no competent politician in Esan central?
Re: Edo 2024: PDP Declares Asue Ighodalo As Governorship Candidate by ogbonti: 9:38pm On Feb 23
AllenSpencer:

Tell that to the loser you call dad!

As for that dwarf you call mum, fvck her!

Morafvcker!

Product of a broken condom!

that is why ya mama kpekus smells likle rotten fish ---- son of a public waste and sewage tow tow grin grin
Re: Edo 2024: PDP Declares Asue Ighodalo As Governorship Candidate by AllenSpencer: 9:46pm On Feb 23
ogbonti:

that is why ya mama kpekus smells likle rotten fish ---- son of a public waste and sewage tow tow grin grin

Coming from a son of a fvckin loser!

Better get a noose and kill yourself!

Dogs don’t birth goats

A loser births a ….
Re: Edo 2024: PDP Declares Asue Ighodalo As Governorship Candidate by Notatribalist(m): 9:09am On Feb 29
aswani:

What is a worse injustice than people from Lagos state coming straight into a governorship position when there are lots of Esan politicians on ground that can do the job.

The local ones know what the issues are on ground better than Mr Imported.

The people will decide anyway.
LP candidate is not more competent than the one of APC and PDP
Re: Edo 2024: PDP Declares Asue Ighodalo As Governorship Candidate by aswani(m): 8:18am On Mar 05
Ologbo147:
That video has clearly debunked all your claims towards him, i would suggest you get another job, this your job and the narrative you wish to sell would not sell, gone are the days some persons were solely in charge of information, it is no longer the case, we have brains, we can think for our ourselves and we have these sources of information in our palms

You are not an Edo man, you are from the deep end of Ogbomosho, you can’t think rationally of the right leaders to put in your state, when it comes to Edo state, because of 30k, your weak unsuccessful attempts was to foist a failure on us, it can’t work. Even if you stay/stayed in Benin as the foreigner that you obviously are, you have your dead state to return to if things go south with us as a result of the wrong leaders elected.

It is a personal business for us as Edos whose Only origin/ancestry is Edo and that is the only place we call home. We will not allow you nitwits decide our destiny and the destiny of our children for us

First off, I will comment on Ẹdo state politics all I want, if you are not happy with it, feel free to ignore it or head down to Ikpoba River and do the needful.

Ogbomoso indeed. How pathetic must your thinking be if you feel anyone that defends a President Tinubu against Imbecilic Obidients is a Yoruba man, na ya own problem bi dat sha

Ogun ọ gbo anybody that wants to stop me commenting on Ẹdo politics.

Your Obaseki is a failure, a complete one, defend him all you want, ya eye go clear for election time.
A hypocrite that complains about Godfatherism but wants to install his boy boy.
Re: Edo 2024: PDP Declares Asue Ighodalo As Governorship Candidate by aswani(m): 8:19am On Mar 05
Notatribalist:
LP candidate is not more competent than the one of APC and PDP

That's your opinion and ai respect it. I disagree though.
Re: Edo 2024: PDP Declares Asue Ighodalo As Governorship Candidate by aswani(m): 8:44am On Mar 05
tojahh:

Ogbeni shut up and face your state. No be so una tell igbos? Why you no wan face your own state na person own come be your Wahala. A state where you have no right to vote or will eve be present in the booth.

Nobody is interested in your lies and propaganda. No one is interested in discussing with an APC apologists. Everyone is Obedient and a pained Peter Obi Fan to y'all. Na una win, na una still de complain say Obedient dey cry. You go soon run mad.

Like I told the other guy, you will have to ignore my posts as I will not shut up on Ẹdo state politics, or you can feel free to close your eyes and cross Ring road.
Vbẹ họn.

I cannot be an APC apologist because I have never voted APC. I will continue to defend President Tinubu against bitter Obidients unfairly abusing and insulting him for the crime of defeating Peter Obi hands down in the Presidential election.

One other thing, I didn't tell Ndigbo to "face their state". The poster I was referring to clearly had no clue about Ẹdo state politics and only turned up to shout LP upandan and regale us with weak and baseless Anti APC propaganda which was doing nothing to the discussion at hand.

The other chap from Delta state clearly knew what he was saying and his contributions were meaningful. We welcome his enlightened opinions on Edo state politics.
Re: Edo 2024: PDP Declares Asue Ighodalo As Governorship Candidate by aswani(m): 8:51am On Mar 05
monex:

I listened to Asue's talks and it shocks me when you say he isnt aware of local issues.

What the hell does a local politician mean.

Have you listened to Asuẹn speak in Ishan?

A local politician is someone based in the state, living amongst the people and has been in local politics in one form or the other for a whle.

A local politician is not someone that was not a member of PDP three months ago or that comes to the state and leaves the same day on his private jet except during Campaigning.

Compare Akpakomezer, who isn't my choice anyway, to Asuẹn to know who is local and who is being parachuted into the state.
Re: Edo 2024: PDP Declares Asue Ighodalo As Governorship Candidate by monex(m): 4:26pm On Mar 05
aswani:

Have you listened to Asuẹn speak in Ishan?

A local politician is someone based in the state, living amongst the people and has been in local politics in one form or the other for a whle.

A local politician is not someone that was not a member of PDP three months ago or that comes to the state and leaves the same day on his private jet except during Campaigning.

Compare Akpakomezer, who isn't my choice anyway, to Asuẹn to know who is local and who is being parachuted into the state.

oh I now understand your definition of local politician.

It however has little bearing on ability to govern except he should also learn benin, igara, owan, and etsako
Re: Edo 2024: PDP Declares Asue Ighodalo As Governorship Candidate by Isokiscool(m): 5:14pm On Mar 05
tojahh:

See how you use facts shut the small boy up grin

Na so him and that godforsaken garfield dey form grassroot for Edo State politics. No be say them come from the state o. Just as they fooled themselves for BAT during presidential, na so them don carry this one for head like he goats.

We warn them again... Edo no be Lagos. Kudos to you Otenwen
Garfield is the worst walahi,a chronic busybody with serious 'I too know mentality'whereas he knows nothing about Edo politics.A calabar clown living in Lagos but making predictions on the outcome of Edo state election.
Re: Edo 2024: PDP Declares Asue Ighodalo As Governorship Candidate by aswani(m): 7:52am On Mar 13
monex:

oh I now understand your definition of local politician.

It however has little bearing on ability to govern except he should also learn benin, igara, owan, and etsako

I beg to disagree, I think being a local politician has a lot of bearing as you need to understand the people at close quarters due to the complexity of the state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Appoints Adamu Garba Laka Coordinator For National Counter-Terrorism / House Leadership: Northern Reps Make U-turn, Mobilise Against Gbajabiamila / Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.