Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill (10625 Views)

South-East Development Commission Bill: Igbos No Longer Marginalized - Akpabio / South West Development Commission Bill Causes Uproar At The Senate / Senate Passes South-East Development Commission Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill by AgbadoDie: 7:20pm On Feb 22
merits:

They should leave South East alone they are okay all of them are ready made billionaires they said they don't need anything from FG the zoo republic as they normally claimed.

All the people that approved the bill are fools. We don't need gem and we have been developing ourselves for long after the war far better than those that did not even engage in gun shootout.

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill by Nyouth: 7:21pm On Feb 22
KwaraRat:

Which referendum ?

We are chasing you parasites out.

Unanimously.

what are you still waiting for olodo, if you get the mind start the chase tonight, mad idiots
Re: Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill by nlreserve: 7:22pm On Feb 22
paramakina202:

Go to senate and sponsor a bill for Biafra no be to dey make noise online and disturb people on the streets.
Biafra or nothing for Nigeria
Re: Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill by Gajagojo: 7:25pm On Feb 22
They are deceiving themselves
There is a bill for NE NW etc

This should be seen for what it is a bill to counter the NDDC by proliferation of Development commissions for the whole country thereby neutralizing the special status of the Niger Delta
That is the agenda
Yes the NDDC is funded with oil.money
How will the others be funded?where will the money come from?
What is needed to is true federalism and resource control
Not more and more federal agencies
The federal government is too big
If there is any extra money for the SE give it to them directly.No need for this
Even the NDDC is not working for the people of the Niger Delta

2 Likes

Re: Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill by ufotunang: 7:27pm On Feb 22
NDDC ...niger Delta development commission.. what have they idone in the south south nothing much ...no much development from them in the south south ...even with trillions of naira allocated to them for the past 15 years...you can't see much development... some of those money are looed and embezzled by the NDDC officials

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill by KwaraRat: 7:28pm On Feb 22
Nyouth:
what are you still waiting for olodo, if you get the mind start the chase tonight, mad idiots

Do the coup you want and see another 1967

We dey wait una.

Pelebe fake Jew rat
Re: Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill by SoNature(m): 7:29pm On Feb 22
PHIPEX:
Since civil war??

A bill to rehabilitation the East, 50yrs after the war?? Shame no dey catch these people.

Later someone will say the East is not marginalised. We have moved on this commission is medicine after death

That's not true. It's better late than never.
The South East needs federal intervention in infrastructure. That region is way backwards in that regard.

That's why Igbos are moving to other regions in high numbers. There's nothing good about a people leaving their homeland in their numbers. It leads to insults. Social amenities create opportunities.
Re: Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill by Egoveen: 7:32pm On Feb 22
merits:

They should leave South East alone they are okay all of them are ready made billionaires they said they don't need anything from FG the zoo republic as they normally claimed.
Thunder fire you...idiot
Re: Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill by Nyouth: 7:34pm On Feb 22
KwaraRat:

Do the coup you want and see another 1967

We dey wait una.

Pelebe fake Jew rat
who is talking about coup, hahaha, fear fear mofo.
Re: Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill by paramakina202: 7:39pm On Feb 22
nlreserve:
Biafra or nothing for Nigeria

Biafra is history nothing more.
Re: Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill by IamAtikulate: 7:41pm On Feb 22
I have forgiven Godwin Akpabio
Re: Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill by nlreserve: 7:42pm On Feb 22
paramakina202:

Biafra is history nothing more.
Nigeria can't progress if Biafra is not on their own
Re: Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill by yeshuasfootstep(m): 7:43pm On Feb 22
Benjamin Kalu is really trying.
I see a leader in him, if corruption will allow.
Re: Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill by paramakina202: 7:45pm On Feb 22
nlreserve:
Nigeria can't progress if Biafra is not on their own

Who is a Biafran?
Re: Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill by ElSudani: 7:47pm On Feb 22
Which war? The one before I was born?
What happened to Gowon's Reconstruction, Rehabilitation and Reconciliation?
When are we going to move on from Biafra? I think the Biafrans are blackmailing the rest of us.
Re: Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill by PHIPEX(m): 7:48pm On Feb 22
SoNature:

That's not true. It's better late than never.
The South East needs federal intervention in infrastructure. That region is way backwards in that regard.

That's why Igbos are moving to other regions in high numbers. There's nothing good about a people leaving their homeland in their numbers. It leads to insults. Social amenities create opportunities.
Keep living in fantasy, when last did you hear the Igbos agitate for a commission? Keep living in fantasy. And by the way, which region in Nigeria is more developed that the East excluding Lagos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill by onuman: 7:54pm On Feb 22
KwaraRat:

0koro I started the "start packing" meme.

Don't let the door hit you

Hate-filled and depraved
Nurudeen Alao. You have sold your soul to those in the Sahel region.
You should not be having any business, nonetheless, sharing one country, with Okoro. You privately thank the colonial masters who because of their economic interest, still force you and Okoro to remain in one dysfunctional country.
Any country where group or groups despise other group or groups is not worthy to be a country. But life of parasitism wouldn't let you see beyond the nose.
Re: Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill by Judolisco(m): 7:54pm On Feb 22
Chimarto:
I need critical analysis of this bill.
nothing special... Jst like d Niger delta developmental commission and the north east developmental commission... Another avenue for few people to loot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill by KwaraRat: 7:56pm On Feb 22
Nyouth:
who is talking about coup, hahaha, fear fear mofo.

0hu do another Jan 15 and see yourself in your village .

We dey wait una full ground ..you think a fulani Muslim coupist will slow us down..

I am praying for a coup .
That time you go know your place .

The entire SS go mobilize again under Adaka Boro.

Try nonesense and see 30 million ebin pawa for your side .

You are dealing with an extremist anti Ibo .

Try it .

I am begging your 0su ass.

Do it and watch us cull your feral population.

No be play.

I mean am.

Do that coup and see if you go see space outside Alaigbo.

That one that happened in 1967 nah play.

FAFO abeg.

I need to cull feral 0hus

Abeg you try am .

We dey wait your foolishness.
Re: Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill by nlreserve: 7:58pm On Feb 22
paramakina202:

Who is a Biafran?
A Biafran is a person from the country called Biafra
Re: Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill by KwaraRat: 7:59pm On Feb 22
onuman:

Hate-filled and depraved
Nurudeen Alao. You have sold your soul to those in the Sahel region.
You should not be having any business, nonetheless, sharing one country, with Okoro. You privately thank the colonial masters who because of their economic interest, still force you and Okoro to remain in one dysfunctional country.

0koro cretin , I am the one who created the Yoruba Muslim meme.

Ask about magicbishop here.

Fool.

You are going back to that your cursed evil forest land of cannibals .
Re: Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill by saintrow1: 8:00pm On Feb 22
Hopefully that will stop those refugees n Scavengers from coming to Yorubaland.
Re: Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill by onuman: 8:01pm On Feb 22
KwaraRat:

0hu do another Jan 15 and see yourself in your village .

We dey wait una full ground ..you think a fulani Muslim coupist will slow us down..

I am praying for a coup .
That time you go know your place .

The entire SS go mobilize again under Adaka Boro.

Try nonesense and see 30 million ebin pawa for your side .

You are dealing with an extremist anti Ibo .

Try it .

I am begging your 0su ass.

Do it and watch us cull your feral population.

No be play.

I mean am.

Do that coup and see if you go see space outside Alaigbo.

That one that happened in 1967 nah play.

FAFO abeg.

I need to cull feral 0hus

Abeg you try am .

We dey wait your foolishness.

Normally, person like you falls into the earliest set of people to be culled when the time comes.
Re: Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill by paramakina202: 8:11pm On Feb 22
nlreserve:
A Biafran is a person from the country called Biafra

Last time I checked there is no country in this world recognised as Biafra.
Be realistic!Tell me again who is a Biafran, where is it located?
Re: Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill by onuman: 8:15pm On Feb 22
KwaraRat:

0koro cretin , I am the one who created the Yoruba Muslim meme.

Ask about magicbishop here.

Fool.

You are going back to that your cursed evil forest land of cannibals .

You created everything. You require mental rehabilitation but you don't know.
Re: Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill by PHAYOL81: 8:33pm On Feb 22
Good for the region
Re: Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill by SKYHIGHfx: 8:40pm On Feb 22
Obi should be made the chairman
Re: Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill by YourMrBoo: 8:40pm On Feb 22
dgitrader:
Is the bill mute on how the commission will be funded? Which type of journalism is this?

How do you mean. How is nddc funded.
Re: Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill by Moblux(m): 8:42pm On Feb 22
COMPAQ:

Leave true federalism first. What Bout your governors. If they can't deliver anything now, neither will they do if you give them 100% of their resources.

Governors are misbehaving because they allocations but if they have to compete using the resources they generate, it going to be a different ball game.
Re: Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill by smyo(m): 9:20pm On Feb 22
reiddecuti:
Are they trying to bribe the South Eastern with a Development Commission?
Las Las it will be audio as usual.
Re: Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill by danietohbadt(m): 9:38pm On Feb 22
For those who can see, it's not as if they love the SE.
The motive behind this is to prevent an uproar when it's time to create a Development Commission for the North.

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill by FuckOsuPigs: 9:53pm On Feb 22
Umueme:
Good

We can get 10% derivation of our gas to help build sea ports and inter regional railway line linking the entire SE. That is if the don't use our criminal brothers to populate the commission for their corrupt practices

#MyOpinion

Build seaport where? Enugu, Abia, Ebonyi, Anambra or Imo? Which has sea?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Judiciary Groans As Buhari Delays Judges’ Appointment - Punch / Fani Kayode: Tinubu’s Supporters Will Crush Obidients With Experience, Numbers / Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.