Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill (10614 Views)

South-East Development Commission Bill: Igbos No Longer Marginalized - Akpabio / South West Development Commission Bill Causes Uproar At The Senate / Senate Passes South-East Development Commission Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill by patrickcollins: 10:05pm On Feb 22
Xscape1993:
Congratulations to them!!!
Money that politicians will embezzle

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:09pm On Feb 22
They are afraid of who SEasterner are....

You can never have a good government flourishing with milk and honey if you despise them in your government, , Maltreat thenlm as individuals and insult the SOUTH EAST in this country called Nigeria....

They won't come bombing anywhere or causing mayhem, or pretending like they are happy....

Obansanjo saw the red button , but refused to press it, even Yaradua or Goodluck, but the two Nepotistic brians rushed and pressed the red buttons thinking it will hit bad at South Easterner....

Now they are asking ......why is the South East keeping mute even in the hunger ...lols

2 Likes

Re: Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:13pm On Feb 22
Are South Easterners no longer the 5% that Yorubas and Northern Fulanis mock them to be

Pls they don't need any Commission....

This is not the way to call your brother you have wronged and insulted back.....

Nigeria can never be called a great Country without IGBOS ........

If you like go and bath on top of your village transformer.....

2 Likes

Re: Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill by OKEIYIOKODU: 10:26pm On Feb 22
Re: Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill by nabiz(m): 10:33pm On Feb 22
chokekachy:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/senate-passes-south-east-development-commission-bill/amp/
possibly the the federal government and Nnamdi kalu have reach a deal. The next thing is to release him
Re: Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 11:06pm On Feb 22
Alliswell248:

Counter him with fact....

Can't you read?
You only counter a reasonable opinion and not ranting.
So, you think I have time for sen se less fellows who only thrive in hate and bigo3?

Please gerraout of my mention.
Re: Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill by Inosky(m): 11:16pm On Feb 22
Akpabio's sca.m in NDDC just comes to mind. A new avenue for embezzlement without any tangible work just opened. Just look at NDDC and tell me their impacts over the years. Nothing tangible, their people are not even feelings their presence. All na scam.mmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill by merits(m): 11:18pm On Feb 22
Egoveen:
Thunder fire you...idiot

The way it fire your grandpa , Grandma and you & your generation.
Re: Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill by nlreserve: 12:05am On Feb 23
paramakina202:

Last time I checked there is no country in this world recognised as Biafra.
Be realistic!Tell me again who is a Biafran, where is it located?
A Biafran is tormenting you

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill by paramakina202: 12:18am On Feb 23
nlreserve:
A Biafran is tormenting you

Na you who is seeing the ghost of Biafra and still believe it still exist 54 years after its demise is getting tormented.
Ndo oh.You need psychiatric help.
Few question I asked you,you couldn't answer but still believe there is Biafra...Obu kwa ara.
Re: Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill by Mrexcell(m): 12:38am On Feb 23
It will still be bastardized by dirty federal politics just like the nddc allow the south east control their resources in a restructured regional govt that's surely the only way out for real development of the south east.

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill by nlreserve: 12:45am On Feb 23
paramakina202:

Na you who is seeing the ghost of Biafra and still believe it still exist 54 years after its demise is getting tormented.
Ndo oh.You need psychiatric help.
Few question I asked you,you couldn't answer but still believe there is Biafra...Obu kwa ara.
Biafra has come to stay and Biafra is the killer of the generator republic called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill by Nyouth: 6:07am On Feb 23
KwaraRat:

0hu do another Jan 15 and see yourself in your village .

We dey wait una full ground ..you think a fulani Muslim coupist will slow us down..

I am praying for a coup .
That time you go know your place .

The entire SS go mobilize again under Adaka Boro.

Try nonesense and see 30 million ebin pawa for your side .

You are dealing with an extremist anti Ibo .

Try it .

I am begging your 0su ass.

Do it and watch us cull your feral population.

No be play.

I mean am.

Do that coup and see if you go see space outside Alaigbo.

That one that happened in 1967 nah play.

FAFO abeg.

I need to cull feral 0hus

Abeg you try am .

We dey wait your foolishness.

just like your monica, your are nothing but a rat, an ebinpawa rat, no need to follow u talk
Re: Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill by Alliswell248: 12:52pm On Feb 23
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

Can't you read?
You only counter a reasonable opinion and not ranting.
So, you think I have time for sen se less fellows who only thrive in hate and bigo3?

Please gerraout of my mention.

Noisemakers....
Always talking trash..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill by MomohMrMoore: 2:55pm On Feb 23
I dont get the rational for this bill? Where is South West, North Central Development Commission Bill? All the regions should have theirs. ND Commission is special.
Re: Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill by Egoveen: 6:09pm On Feb 23
merits:

The way it fire your grandpa , Grandma and you & your generation.
Iwu ezigbote ewu.
Re: Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill by merits(m): 6:50pm On Feb 23
Egoveen:
Iwu ezigbote ewu.
eleribu ode oponu alaye rada omo ale jati jati
Re: Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill by flokii: 6:58pm On Feb 23
MomohMrMoore:
I dont get the rational for this bill? Where is South West, North Central Development Commission Bill? All the regions should have theirs. ND Commission is special.

I'll have to hands off anything that has to do with the present administration in power from now on..

The region that didn't support the current government is getting a development commission while South West and most other parts in the North that voted for the president has nothing, no development commission to show.

A time will come when Yorubas will say enough is enough and demand exit from Nigeria.. South West can't be generating money to fund development of other regions in this present day and time.

What is South East contributing to government coffers?.. NOTHING!

Go and check all our towns in South West.. all glorified villages with no tangible activities going on, dilapidated houses everywhere and our people are keeping quiet while Nigerian Senate under Akpabio wants to rob peter to pay paul.
Re: Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill by asiga(m): 1:27am On Feb 24
paramakina202:

Did you send any bill to the senate demanding for referendum or Biafra?
Abeg shüt up.

You read but the water in your skull won't let you understand. Make better thunder faya you there. Namashiobiri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The knight Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Goes To Dead Military Men / Court Rejects Motions To Stop Saraki, Dasuki, Metuh’s Trials / Umahi Set For Solid Mineral Exploration In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.