Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,670 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

US Officials Pay Working Visit To Governor Alex Otti In Abia (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Officials Pay Working Visit To Governor Alex Otti In Abia (Pictures) (24909 Views)

Obasanjo Visits Alex Otti In Abia, Hails Him On Pension Law Repeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Officials Pay Working Visit To Governor Alex Otti In Abia (Pictures) by Madups(m): 10:05pm On Feb 22
MOTM
Re: US Officials Pay Working Visit To Governor Alex Otti In Abia (Pictures) by yarimo(m): 10:27pm On Feb 22
profbrightuzoma:
Hahahaha where are you from..I am from Abia state I base there..Alex otti is the best for now..u are full of bitterness
grin grin grin

Re: US Officials Pay Working Visit To Governor Alex Otti In Abia (Pictures) by wisdomkid: 10:55pm On Feb 22
YourMrBoo:
Good things...

This is what happens when igbos go all out for you.

They go promote you enter grace wink grin

Their papa

Abia state must succeed

Na be una problem, any small tin, you guys start promoting igbos... But when the same igbos are caught in drug deals and illegal businesses, and others start pointing hands at the igbos, you guys will call it tribalism...

but when Akpazu was there, no one heard anything oh... Next, who was suppose to promote Abia state? A yoruba man?
Re: US Officials Pay Working Visit To Governor Alex Otti In Abia (Pictures) by HRMK: 11:41pm On Feb 22
ALL THE GOVERNOR WOULD BE ASKING FOR FROM AMERICANS IS LOAN IN DOLLARS!!
Re: US Officials Pay Working Visit To Governor Alex Otti In Abia (Pictures) by MasterTeeUSA: 12:33am On Feb 23
after Lagos and Borno, Zulum...we can make him number 3. Gov Makinde...come and see ooo

Ibechris2:
The only governor we have in Nigeria.
Re: US Officials Pay Working Visit To Governor Alex Otti In Abia (Pictures) by viodemus: 1:54am On Feb 23
paramakina202:

Taa gbafuo from here.
What way is Israel helping your life in southeast....that made you to drag ndi Igbo into their conflict with Palestine and the rest of Arab world?
Stööpid ippööbbian.

Loving my tribe and being protective from harm is not a crime.

I love igbo affairs. We have put Nigeria ahead of our tribe's progress, for too long. The other tribes put their tribes over Nigeria, even put their ideologies and religion over Nigeria's progress and maturity.

Igbo areas are suppose to be mature like finland, America, Israel, SA, etc and not everyday fool*shness. Not everyday, moving around aimlessly with cows, killings, economics drama, Deborah type killing, election killings and intimidation, unnecessary hunger, etc.

As for Israel, look at UK and USA. Regardless of event UK is there, and vice versa. Did you know that UK almost fully supported the Confederates? Do you know that UK with some Canadians, burnt down the White House? Today, America, canada, uk, Australia, new Zealand, etc are on the same wavelength when it comes to economics and security.

Look at the loyalty of Israel and America, it wasn't always a bed of roses. But the understanding and discipline between them is very mature.

Look at the core north of Nigeria and their loyalty to the middle east.

Look at yorubas and their tribe first ideologies in economics and security.

Only igbos are anywhere belle face. I prefer our similarities and hope of a mature future with Israel, USA, and other great minds, including the same people of SA.

If you are igbo, love your tribe and its general interests over any thing.

Only igbos in some national leadership will go somewhere and be marketing other parts of Nigeria 70% more than their own. Others will go to any meeting and market kano, Lagos, ogun, even Ekiti. But igbos nationally, especially from delta to Rivers, are not marketed.

Is more to it, but my point is don't be resentful to wish your tribe and then others, well.
Re: US Officials Pay Working Visit To Governor Alex Otti In Abia (Pictures) by Originalsly: 4:21am On Feb 23
kettykin:

Supplying Aba made shoes to united states via the AGOA act is a done deal

Supplying to who in the US?..... Nike? This isn't the 20th century when shoes and watches were kings..... this is the sneaker and smartphone 21st century. Too many of our leaders are stuck in the 1900's and are trying to go back to part glory.
Re: US Officials Pay Working Visit To Governor Alex Otti In Abia (Pictures) by Alphanancy: 7:39am On Feb 23
What concerns PO with this post or even the person you are quoting? Don't you have a job other than dreaming about PO?
aariwa:
The person above me epitomizes why some of these poor folks do not like Obi. They hate progress and prosperity, that’s why they associate with only generational poverty and backwardness in all they support . Their sudden bitterness at Otti who is the best governor in Nigeria today shows you what Obi could have done, he would have been rated best performing president in Africa by now
Re: US Officials Pay Working Visit To Governor Alex Otti In Abia (Pictures) by Melonsmasher: 7:42am On Feb 23
Judolisco:
Why d garden egg... After budgeting millions for food and entertaining guests na garden egg una put for table.... Yes na d garden egg concern me.... angry
grin
Re: US Officials Pay Working Visit To Governor Alex Otti In Abia (Pictures) by tinktanker: 8:04am On Feb 23
yarimo:
Foolish governor paying people to visit him
normal, bad ppl like u hate good governance but love bad leaders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor El-Rufai Welcomes President Buhari To Kaduna State / PHOTOS: Saraki And Dogara At Gov. Tambuwal’s Daughter Dinner Party / We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.