Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,796 members, 7,851,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

Kuda Pending Transfer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kuda Pending Transfer (85 Views)

Kuda Bank Is A Fraud! / Kuda Raises $10 Million in Seed Funding / Between Opay And Kuda Mobile Which Is Better And Trustworthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kuda Pending Transfer by meziestefan: 10:47pm On Feb 22
Good day my 9ja people,on the 1st of February I initiated a *737* transfer from my GTbank to Kuda,my Kuda bank had a limit so I decided to verify and upgrade my account,I expected the transfer to reflect but it didn't,I waited till the next day same thing,I have contacted my GTbank and they said the transfer was successful,I also contacted kuda and explained they open a dispute till this day,I am still yet to get my money or a feedback from kuda,I don call,message tire they still won't refund or reflect my money

(1) (Reply)

Nordusk LED Lights Illuminate Your Journey! / Top 10 How To Become A Distributor Of Goods In Nigeria / Accurratte Hommes Int'l Announces Ramoni As New Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.