Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:56 PM

Why Are Tinubu Supporters Angry That Igbos Are Supporting Tinubu ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Tinubu Supporters Angry That Igbos Are Supporting Tinubu ? (1373 Views)

Why Are Obedients Angry, That The Dollar Is Crashing?? / Why Are Tinubu Supporters Angry (pics) / Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Angry That Igbos Are Supporting Tinubu ? by Prigidypogodo(f): 8:38am On Feb 24
seunjungle1:
Their support means mockery and God will shame them at the end because things are going to be okay under this government by the grace of God.
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song
Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Angry That Igbos Are Supporting Tinubu ? by alanto: 8:57pm On Feb 26
Tochi360:

Oga shut up jareh,vote buying no be Igbo thing na everywhere for the Country wey your Apc don destroy e dey,I no dey follow foolish people do senseless tribal banters, I only gave You a 3rd OPINION about the Famous Great Igbo Tribe. Every Tribe get good and bad people na only shameless tribalistic hatefilled fellows like You disagree.
Na like dis You go dey your dying bed still dey wail dey look for shameless tribalist like Your type from whatever Tribe to help you masturbate on senseless tribal banters grin na Your destiny be this na grin cheesy

Shameless Tribalistic hatefilled dullard.
It takes one to be outstandingly daft to be doing senseless tribal bigotry at this age and dispensation.

Google appraise the smartness of Igbo,if e pain You go die grin grin after all as a Tribalist your existence na waste to humanity.
You end up saying nothing. Did your people sold their vote for Okpa and Kerosene or not?
Poverty Capital of Nigeria. AKA Biafra
Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Angry That Igbos Are Supporting Tinubu ? by Tochi360: 9:18pm On Feb 26
alanto:

You end up saying nothing. Did your people sold their vote for Okpa and Kerosene or not?

Hahahaha you are begging me to help you do the tribal gbasgbos your Oluda created You for cheesy grin grin grin
Ayam not doing,make e pain You well well grin grin

Go beat google na grin grin grin

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Angry That Igbos Are Supporting Tinubu ? by Tochi360: 9:20pm On Feb 26
alanto:

Hahahaha you are begging me to help you do the tribal gbasgbos your Oluda created You for cheesy grin grin grin
Ayam not doing,make e pain You well well grin grin

Go beat google na grin grin grin

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Angry That Igbos Are Supporting Tinubu ? by Houseontherock1: 10:23pm On Feb 26
Prigidypogodo:
haaaa I was thinking that they should be happy that we're now supporting Tinubu till 2050?
why are they angry that we're supporting Tinubu ?
abi Ebi is really Pawaing them?
abi lowkey they're no longer Drugnified BATified?
haaaa na wa ooo

Abeg biko Tinubu till 2050

hiohiohiohio
I think it's safe to say you people will vote for him en masse in 2027... He'll have the votes of Yorubas and most Igbos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Monday Okpebholo And Asue Ighodalo: What's The Choice Of Esan People? - / A Uniform Code Of Democracy - You Wished / We Don't Know Where We Are Going

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.