Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. (37780 Views)

Can You Eat This? A Nairalander Hunted And Fried Flying Termites (photo) / Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) / Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. by Angelfrost(m): 9:13am On Feb 23
Over 4k for a single meal!... And you're still claiming Middle class.

Mtchewwww!!!

You never get gist. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. by toujurs: 9:16am On Feb 23
This is very okay, guy. Are you playing. Only turkey is 3600, at mega chicken. Ofada 1200. Moi moi 600.
Re: The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. by foxxydude: 9:17am On Feb 23
Cassandraloius:
I'm guessing that market square sells the cheapest food, I bought moimoi that was big enough for three people to eat, there was full egg inside N750, then I bought palm oil rice, this palm oil rice is filled with shredded fish N800 and two bottle water N200. Total of N1750 and I was very satisfied.
Sometimes I go for the spaghetti filled with shredded chicken N1000 then beef N500 water N100. Total of 1600. It goes a long way.

Bottle water @100 I am curious which state?
Re: The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. by Saao(m): 9:17am On Feb 23
Bullfallo:
Total was N4100.

The price increase nor be small. Before it would have been less than N3000. And during Jonathan time N1200 at most

With the way things are going it’s unsustainable.

The life and living condition of a middle class is no longer sustainable. So many people will bankrupt and cant pay rent. Alot of people will go to village from the city. Imagine I have to eat this every night and in a month? Only dinner o, and On which income?
the cost of that fish maybe half of the total
Re: The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. by StraightGaay: 9:18am On Feb 23
VeryWickedMan:
I'm guessing miomio must be gotten from grinded rice flour.
You are sounding stale and dull lately, no creativity to match your moniker.
It should be VeryDullMan.
Re: The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. by Tap0lane: 9:18am On Feb 23
Are you Igbo ?!

Bullfallo:
I think you need to go there again. Price must have changed
Re: The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. by Rinoxy: 9:18am On Feb 23
VeryWickedMan:
I'm guessing miomio must be gotten from grinded rice flour.
No be only miomio.
Re: The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. by Emmanuel30a: 9:21am On Feb 23
Bullfallo:
Total was N4100.

The price increase nor be small. Before it would have been less than N3000. And during Jonathan time N1200 at most

The life and living condition of a middle class is no longer sustainable. So many people will bankrupt and cant pay rent. Alot of people will go to village from the city. Imagine I have to eat this every night and in a month? Only dinner o, and On which income?
So many people are corrupt, so we won't interrupt... Let's the corrupt go bankrupt and we won't interrupts... From where/whence did they errupts? From hence? Don't interrupts the corrupts when they go bankrupt... Else, you are also corrupt!The corrupts are now doing exploits!
Re: The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. by benqo01(m): 9:21am On Feb 23
Things re really biting hard in this country thanks to Tinubu.

But 4,100 on that food? Chai
Re: The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. by dfrost: 9:22am On Feb 23
advanceDNA:

Shouldn't u be arrested by EFCC?? Only u...fried, jollof, two big titus, u still support am with moimoi......i suspect say coke or pepsi dey corner wey ur camera nor pick...

I tell you. EFCC should be alerted asap.
Re: The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. by boxypane(m): 9:22am On Feb 23
Authoreety:
Lol..

Mio mio in the bin

The one gotten from grinded rice flour as rightly put by that wicked man... The fried product is called "Araka"
grin
Re: The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. by Beverlyjean(f): 9:23am On Feb 23
Bullfallo:
Total was N4100.

At kilimanjaro, 1 bread chicked , special fried basmati rice , salad and water goes for 3600... at chicken Republic big jollof rice or fried rice with one crusty chicken with moi moi and coke goes for 2600, at mr biggs fried rice or jollof with chicken, moimoi , salad and coke goes for 1900... and u are telling me this iya basira under bridge rice is over 4k... either u are under juju spell or u are a JJC

Even at the place lekki freedom way... Turkey rice , that comes with 2 small turkey , plantain , sauced eggs , and sweet and sour chicken with water goes for 4400..

1 Like

Re: The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. by Quebec91(m): 9:25am On Feb 23
cheesy
advanceDNA:

Shouldn't u be arrested by EFCC?? Only u...fried, jollof, two big titus, u still support am with moimoi......i suspect say coke or pepsi dey corner wey ur camera nor pick...
Re: The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. by Floky215: 9:26am On Feb 23
HugeElephant:

It's in that tin foil.
Wickedness Don cover your eyes

No...how would he know when he is hungry....him no dey see clearly again and his brain has shut down...!! grin
Re: The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. by RepoMan007: 9:29am On Feb 23
Nigerians and entitlement.

Someone cultivated the rice over 6 months or more.
Another did the pepper. The onion. The fish. The meat. The oil. The seasoning cube. The plastic bowl was made by someone.

What are you doing for them OP?
Re: The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. by Zooposki(f): 9:29am On Feb 23
AntiChristian:
I go buy this for less than half price for street buka! grin

Albeit go and marry!

You just dey waste money unnecessarily!

Go and marry? Or he should get a cook and be paying him/her. A wife is now a cook?

Re: The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. by AngelicBeing: 9:29am On Feb 23
sukkot:
grin MBOK
Tribulation = Tinubulation = Eat once a day = You reduce excess body fat = You Live long shocked
Re: The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. by dreamwords: 9:31am On Feb 23
AntiChristian:
I go buy this for less than half price for street buka! grin

Albeit go and marry!

You just dey waste money unnecessarily!
Mr goandmarry

Shey Person wey don marry no go buy food chop again?
Abi na only singles dey chop for all fast food for Nigeria?
Olodo
Re: The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. by Napata77: 9:31am On Feb 23
Beverlyjean:

at mr biggs fried rice or jollof with chicken, moimoi , salad and coke goes for 1900...

That's One Dollar and 18 cents.

Or 93 pence in UK. Less than £1.

People from abroad go enjoy Naija sha.

That stuff you listed cannot be less than £20 in UK.
Re: The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. by sukkot: 9:31am On Feb 23
AngelicBeing:
Tribulation = Tinubulation = Eat once a day = You reduce excess body fat = You Live long shocked
or just eat agbalumo 3 times a day. That's 300 naira . Drink sachet water. Healthy
Re: The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. by AngelicBeing: 9:33am On Feb 23
sukkot:
or just eat agbalumo 3 times a day. That's 300 naira . Drink sachet water. Healthy
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. by wink2015(m): 9:35am On Feb 23
NIGERIANS STOP COMPLAINING END INSECURITY AND GO AND FACE AGRICULTURE.
Re: The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. by Chicagograduate(m): 9:35am On Feb 23
Bullfallo:
Total was N4100.

No be your patronise premium restaurant?You pay for A/C,tax,the chair wey you sit down Na premium too.So it worth it.
Re: The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. by sukkot: 9:35am On Feb 23

1 Like

Re: The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. by Beverlyjean(f): 9:35am On Feb 23
Napata77:

That's One Dollar and 18 cents.

Or 93 pence in UK. Less than £1.

People from abroad go enjoy Naija sha.

That stuff you listed cannot be less than £20 in UK.

Bottle Water is 3 dollars in atlanta... the truth is that our exchange rate is showing false value ... Dollar to naira should not be more than 180 naira

1 Like

Re: The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. by izubext007: 9:37am On Feb 23
Nal you wan chop packaged 📦 poty
Re: The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. by PissInside: 9:37am On Feb 23
The amount I spend on food these days is crazy.

Yesterday,I spent 14k on food alone.
Re: The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. by Connected1: 9:38am On Feb 23
eepeepook:
Some people eat once a day. It’s healthier in the long run.

This forum celebrates poverty. No wonder a certain subset of individuals patronize it. Why should people complaining about food prices make front page every other day? Add to that those who feed on rats for sustenance.
How is eating once a day beneficial in the long run please?

I can do twice, but once, hmm.
Re: The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. by Beverlyjean(f): 9:38am On Feb 23
Zooposki:

Go and marry? Or he should get a cook and be paying him/her. A wife is now a cook?

A woman's primary duty is to cook , clean and take care of the kids ...we don't hear men saying women hate them for saying they should provide and protect... stop forming woke

2 Likes

Re: The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. by Chicagograduate(m): 9:39am On Feb 23
Beverlyjean:

Bottle Water is 3 dollars in atlanta... the truth is that our exchange rate is showing false value ... Dollar to naira should not be more than 180 naira
Tinubu is benefitting from this Naira devaluation.I could remember when the former government redesigned the Naira which led to scarcity,Tinubu bribed the electorates with dollars.He has a lot of foreign currencies inside his bullion vans.

1 Like

Re: The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:39am On Feb 23
Na your problem be that one
Re: The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. by kareemkamil(m): 9:39am On Feb 23
Too expensive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. / Check Out This Sallah Ram.. .... Picture. / Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.