Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. (37858 Views)

Can You Eat This? A Nairalander Hunted And Fried Flying Termites (photo) / Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) / Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. by AntiChristian: 5:52am On Feb 24
Zooposki:

Then you should be paying your wife a salary in the case of a divorce/separation, so she is not left stranded since you want her to be a traditional wife.

Salary for what?

Traditional wife doesn't mean she can't be productive wherever she is!
Re: The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. by Zooposki(f): 7:53am On Feb 24
AntiChristian:

Salary for what?

Traditional wife doesn't mean she can't be productive wherever she is!

I see. Basically you want to eat your cake and still have it.
Re: The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. by AntiChristian: 8:17am On Feb 24
Zooposki:

I see. Basically you want to eat your cake and still have it.

She was created with litres of milk and eggs for a reason! grin lol!
Re: The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. by lendahand(m): 10:59pm On Feb 24
Cassandraloius:
I'm guessing that market square sells the cheapest food, I bought moimoi that was big enough for three people to eat, there was full egg inside N750, then I bought palm oil rice, this palm oil rice is filled with shredded fish N800 and two bottle water N200. Total of N1750 and I was very satisfied.
Sometimes I go for the spaghetti filled with shredded chicken N1000 then beef N500 water N100. Total of 1600. It goes a long way.
ago palace kwooo?
Re: The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. by dreamwords: 8:04am On Feb 28
AntiChristian:

What does "olodo" mean in the context here?
I told him to go and marry cos by them he'll have to at least cook instead of buying such priced mean every night!

Abeg no let make i vex for you!
because married people too no dey buy food once in a while abi ?
Re: The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. by AntiChristian: 8:16am On Feb 28
dreamwords:

because married people too no dey buy food once in a while abi ?

How does once in a while compare to everyday?

I am married and I seldom buy cooked food!
Re: The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. by dreamwords: 11:03pm On Feb 28
AntiChristian:

How does once in a while compare to everyday?

I am married and I seldom buy cooked food!

when you visit mr biggs and chicken republic and roadside mamaput, there are married people there also,
is not every time that you will be at home to eat already waiting food,
everyone must not be like you
bye
Re: The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. by AntiChristian: 4:16pm On Feb 29
dreamwords:

when you visit mr biggs and chicken republic and roadside mamaput, there are married people there also,
is not every time that you will be at home to eat already waiting food,
everyone must not be like you
bye

You are right! Everyone can't be like me!
I am a strict home eater except once in a while I do travel out of home. And this maybe once in years!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out This Sallah Ram.. .... Picture. / See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. / Try This Yam Porridge Recipe And Thank Me Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.