Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Enugu Serves Eviction Notice On Blind Man Despite Failing To Pay Gratuity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Serves Eviction Notice On Blind Man Despite Failing To Pay Gratuity (8926 Views)

ALABA RAGO: Lagos Serves Eviction Notices - Photos / Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order / IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Serves Eviction Notice On Blind Man Despite Failing To Pay Gratuity by NairalandForumo: 6:52am On Feb 23
Appletek:

At what point did you realised his certificate was forged?
Before collecting jollof rice to vote for Mbah or after eating it?

You obviously left one of the major point to find a way to talk of point....

It is you people's trademark grin

Re: Enugu Serves Eviction Notice On Blind Man Despite Failing To Pay Gratuity by Godoverevery: 6:53am On Feb 23
If it happens in there state they go blind and dumb.

If it happens in other state it an attack on igbos.

SMH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Serves Eviction Notice On Blind Man Despite Failing To Pay Gratuity by Appletek: 6:59am On Feb 23
NairalandForumo:

You obviously left one of the major point to find a way to talk of point....

It is you people's trademark grin

I'm sure that after collecting free jollof rice and okpa to vote for Mbah, you over-printed your fingers on the ballot papers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Serves Eviction Notice On Blind Man Despite Failing To Pay Gratuity by NairalandForumo: 7:01am On Feb 23
Appletek:

Mention one person who was compensated in Abia?
Are you blind and didn't read in the report that they were compensated in Enugu?

Please show me in the report where the report says they were compensated...

Why do you guys lie for no reason?

If they were compensated then why is this man here complaining? Why are we even here discussing on the thread?

Why do you people love Igbos who hate Igbos?

For the Abia state government, you still lied, why?

What is wrong with you people?

You just hate Igbos for no reason....

Re: Enugu Serves Eviction Notice On Blind Man Despite Failing To Pay Gratuity by MartinsD12(m): 7:03am On Feb 23
OLAADEGBU:

Enugu Government Serves Eviction Notice To Visually Impaired Septuagenarian, Others Despite Failing To Pay His Gratuity For 11 Years.
Evil is evil not in my state, MBA should be very careful not to incur the wrath of the people especially the less privileged in the village's, like this blind man now government has not paid his gratuity for 11 years the only house him and his wife laboured for you want to demolish it without compensation infact if yeye MBA want to demolish it he should build a better house for this man then pay his gratuity immediately, MBA be careful

1 Like

Re: Enugu Serves Eviction Notice On Blind Man Despite Failing To Pay Gratuity by NairalandForumo: 7:05am On Feb 23
Appletek:

I'm sure that after collecting free jollof rice and okpa to vote for Mbah, you over-printed your fingers on the ballot papers.

The main issue is Mba rigged election and you are supporting a rigger, tomorrow I hope when you are rigged out of something that is rightfully yours you will cheer the rigger who did it against you....
Re: Enugu Serves Eviction Notice On Blind Man Despite Failing To Pay Gratuity by Yankee101: 7:20am On Feb 23
Drag them abeg
Re: Enugu Serves Eviction Notice On Blind Man Despite Failing To Pay Gratuity by naija4life247: 7:29am On Feb 23
His family will soon export him to Lagos, that is their Paradise
Re: Enugu Serves Eviction Notice On Blind Man Despite Failing To Pay Gratuity by ubimagos: 7:30am On Feb 23
Mo protest in Igbo land, please!
Re: Enugu Serves Eviction Notice On Blind Man Despite Failing To Pay Gratuity by Hanndye: 7:34am On Feb 23
OLAADEGBU:
Enugu Residents Protest Against Governor Mbah's Eviction Notice To Community, Destruction Of Farms To Build Private Estate For The Rich | Sahara Reporters

https://saharareporters.com/2024/02/22/enugu-residents-protest-against-governor-mbahs-eviction-notice-community-destruction
Why is it that it's the people' settlement areas that they always want to turn over to the rich?
Why can't they go and discover/develope new grounds and help the poor to upgrade theirs?
Re: Enugu Serves Eviction Notice On Blind Man Despite Failing To Pay Gratuity by TruthsFM: 7:42am On Feb 23
This governor bad no be small
Re: Enugu Serves Eviction Notice On Blind Man Despite Failing To Pay Gratuity by ppogba: 7:43am On Feb 23
valentinenkem:
The governor is doing a good job, support him to succeed

The usual hypocrisy.
Re: Enugu Serves Eviction Notice On Blind Man Despite Failing To Pay Gratuity by ppogba: 7:47am On Feb 23
NairalandForumo:
You see why people who hate Igbos where happy when Mba was rigged in and affirmed by the supreme court, any Igbo leader that hates Igbos is the one they like....

LP was supposed to govern this state like Abia but the haters of Igbos are happy it did not happen

The haters of Igbos went to Enugu to vote kwa?

Mr. Fish brain
Re: Enugu Serves Eviction Notice On Blind Man Despite Failing To Pay Gratuity by mclloyd22: 8:05am On Feb 23
Enugu governors and real estate business. If I’m mba I don’t mind compensating these people and run my thing. Since when money begin buy votes and election, oppression of the poor has gone higher because if you didn’t service the poor masses diligently how you wan take get vote.
Re: Enugu Serves Eviction Notice On Blind Man Despite Failing To Pay Gratuity by PHAYOL81: 8:06am On Feb 23
What? All this happening and the SM hadn't been on fire already? The bigotry and double standard of these people especially the mob is second to none. I'm sure they'll crawl deep down their hellhole RN never to be seen on thread like this, faking unawareness like an ostrich.
Re: Enugu Serves Eviction Notice On Blind Man Despite Failing To Pay Gratuity by Bluffly: 8:21am On Feb 23
tuoyoojo:
Imagine

This is why patriotism is low amongst Nigerians. After giving the country all the productive years of one's life, that's how they are repaid

Protesters arrested instead of attending to the root course of their agitation, the best solution is to shut them up
It is still the same Nigerians that are his colleagues either senior or junior that caused most if his predicament and likewise the denial of his gratuity payment. Nigerians doing themselves and yet accusing themselves of doing themselves.
Re: Enugu Serves Eviction Notice On Blind Man Despite Failing To Pay Gratuity by Honestey: 8:39am On Feb 23
Where is that trumpet?
Re: Enugu Serves Eviction Notice On Blind Man Despite Failing To Pay Gratuity by heniford2: 8:47am On Feb 23
franugo:
What exactly is the essence of the purported smart city?
which smart city MBA it's not ready oh
Re: Enugu Serves Eviction Notice On Blind Man Despite Failing To Pay Gratuity by NairalandForumo: 8:55am On Feb 23
ppogba:

The haters of Igbos went to Enugu to vote kwa?

Mr. Fish brain

Learn to read and comprehend before commenting or mentioning people...
Re: Enugu Serves Eviction Notice On Blind Man Despite Failing To Pay Gratuity by queen918: 9:18am On Feb 23
Let the needful be done legally.Let the needful be done legally....
Re: Enugu Serves Eviction Notice On Blind Man Despite Failing To Pay Gratuity by ladychioma: 11:25am On Feb 23
This is pure wickedness
Re: Enugu Serves Eviction Notice On Blind Man Despite Failing To Pay Gratuity by Appletek: 12:04pm On Feb 23
NairalandForumo:

Please show me in the report where the report says they were compensated...

Why do you guys lie for no reason?

If they were compensated then why is this man here complaining? Why are we even here discussing on the thread?

Read the below, it's in the thread. I fit /don't know if they need to translate it into your native language before it can enter into your head.
OLAADEGBU:

A statement issued by the media office of the governor on Monday said... that that the Mbah administration was approaching the mega project with a human face by ensuring that compensations and proper relocations were done before any demolition.

NairalandForumo:

You just hate Igbos for no reason....

Who owed that blind man his grauity? Igbos
Who wants to demolish his house? Igbos.

Yet, this wawa is crying that we hate Igbos.

Can't you see why your fellow Igbos are silent about the whole thing and your hungry influencers are quiet. Shameless people
Re: Enugu Serves Eviction Notice On Blind Man Despite Failing To Pay Gratuity by NairalandForumo: 1:01pm On Feb 23
Appletek:

Read the below, it's in the thread. I fit /don't know if they need to translate it into your native language before it can enter into your head.

Who owed that blind man his grauity? Igbos
Who wants to demolish his house? Igbos.

Yet, this wawa is crying that we hate Igbos.

Can't you see why your fellow Igbos are silent about the whole thing and your hungry influencers are quiet. Shameless people

If compensations were made as the Enugu state government claimed then why are a lot of people complaining that they were not compensated even this man here unlike Abia state...

It means they might be most likely lying, and it is the very government you support for the Igbos, Enugu state people rejected this man and you are here supporting him compare the same with Alex Otti of Abia that was accepted and voted by the people...

He is Igbo but he was rejected by the Igbos and imposed against the wish of the people by a federal govenment run by your people and the Hausa/Fulani and you support him for the evil he is doing....

That's why I asked you why you love Igbos who hate Igbos?

Why?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adegboruwa Drags Buhari,Others To Court Over Non Confirmation Of Onnoghen As CJN / Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance / Oyo LG Poll: PDP Wins All 33 Chairmanship Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.