Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,102 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

South-East Development Commission Bill: Igbos No Longer Marginalized - Akpabio - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Development Commission Bill: Igbos No Longer Marginalized - Akpabio (13063 Views)

Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill / South West Development Commission Bill Causes Uproar At The Senate / Senate Passes South-East Development Commission Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Development Commission Bill: Igbos No Longer Marginalized - Akpabio by BluntCrazeMan: 9:49am On Feb 23
So..
This is an acceptance that the Igbos were being marginalized all these while?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Development Commission Bill: Igbos No Longer Marginalized - Akpabio by tj2018: 9:49am On Feb 23
Useless talk
Kosoco:
Tinubu may end up Being the greatest leader Nigeria has ever produced.
Re: South-East Development Commission Bill: Igbos No Longer Marginalized - Akpabio by MightySparrow: 9:52am On Feb 23
Kosoco:

He will

3 Likes

Re: South-East Development Commission Bill: Igbos No Longer Marginalized - Akpabio by faceland: 9:57am On Feb 23
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Akpabio always talking before thinking.

This guy has been on the media lately with funny assertions.

1: Protest against rising cost of living are sponsored
2: 30b giving to state governors.
3: blame Buhari and Emefiele for hunger in Nigeria.
4: Ignorant Nigerians are the ones protesting in Nigeria.
5: we don't know what crime to charge Emefiele with.

The guy is really a funny character.

This man needs to control himself. This is not the time for someone in his position to talk carelessly.

I was glad Tinubu chose someone from south as 3rd in position to the presidency but Apabio needs to represent. Don't drink or get excited before coming to work.

1 Like

Re: South-East Development Commission Bill: Igbos No Longer Marginalized - Akpabio by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:04am On Feb 23
nazicartel:
I don't know where you heard that. But there are Igbos in Akwa-ibom. Good you are from Rivers. There's a place after Etim Ekpo. Just along that Azumini... They're Igbos that occupy that axis
which Azumini? Is there Azumini in akwa ibom? Because I know Azumini isiokpo...
Re: South-East Development Commission Bill: Igbos No Longer Marginalized - Akpabio by CommonSense1967: 10:35am On Feb 23
Give them the whole of Nigeria and they will still cry and wail about marginalization.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Development Commission Bill: Igbos No Longer Marginalized - Akpabio by nazicartel(m): 10:36am On Feb 23
PortHarcourtcit:
which Azumini? Is there Azumini in akwa ibom? Because I know Azumini isiokpo...
wetin be Azumini isiokpo ?... Mtcheew. I'm talking about Azumini before Etim Ekpo. The one that has blue river....
Re: South-East Development Commission Bill: Igbos No Longer Marginalized - Akpabio by Spandy(m): 10:41am On Feb 23
nazicartel:
Imagine an Akwa-ibom man telling a south easterner he's no longer marginalized... Nothing person no go see ooo
This is how a typical ibo man see an Akwa Ibomite; as a slave to them! One thing is for sure, we will never join your imaginary Biafra!

4 Likes

Re: South-East Development Commission Bill: Igbos No Longer Marginalized - Akpabio by vannessa7(f): 10:42am On Feb 23
Chukwuka319:

You have a point there.Things may look tough now,but his administration may end up being the best ever.

I see many people recounting all their hate speech towards Tinubu. The write-up below confirm he is the real deal, many people will swallow their words

https://www.nairaland.com/8008003/tinubu-builds-country-dreams-nigerians#128586217

2 Likes

Re: South-East Development Commission Bill: Igbos No Longer Marginalized - Akpabio by nazicartel(m): 10:42am On Feb 23
Spandy:

This is how a typical ibo man see an Akwa Ibomite; as a slave to them! One thing is for sure, we will never join your imaginary Biafra!
very funny for you to see SE as Igbo forgetting that there' are Igbos in Akwa-ibom too.
Re: South-East Development Commission Bill: Igbos No Longer Marginalized - Akpabio by stasius: 10:46am On Feb 23
Tinubu ride on
Re: South-East Development Commission Bill: Igbos No Longer Marginalized - Akpabio by Spandy(m): 10:49am On Feb 23
nazicartel:
very funny for you to see SE as Igbo forgetting that there' are Igbos in Akwa-ibom too.
Of course igbos are in Akwa Ibom, but are they are just living and doing their business there, they are not from there!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Development Commission Bill: Igbos No Longer Marginalized - Akpabio by Wisfem: 10:52am On Feb 23
Kosoco:

I will not insult you..

But God truly gave you brain, please use it..
Re: South-East Development Commission Bill: Igbos No Longer Marginalized - Akpabio by nazicartel(m): 10:53am On Feb 23
Spandy:
Of course igbos are in Akwa Ibom, but are they are just living and doing their business there, they are not from there!
Lol... Funny guy. They are indigenous to the place... Ohaobu and the rest people are Akwa-ibom people... Research more and say what you know ... Or just travel

1 Like

Re: South-East Development Commission Bill: Igbos No Longer Marginalized - Akpabio by descarado: 10:54am On Feb 23
So they were marginalised before?
I thought you guys said igbo cry wolf for nothing and they are very selfish
Re: South-East Development Commission Bill: Igbos No Longer Marginalized - Akpabio by Spandy(m): 10:57am On Feb 23
nazicartel:
Lol... Funny guy. They are indigenous to the place... Ohaobu and the rest people are Akwa-ibom people... Research more and say what you know ... Or just travel
Tell me the local government Ohaobu is in Akwa Ibom state! I am from Akwa Ibom state and my job takes me around almost all the local government in the state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Development Commission Bill: Igbos No Longer Marginalized - Akpabio by nazicartel(m): 11:00am On Feb 23
Spandy:

Tell me the local government Ohaobu is in Akwa Ibom state! I am from Akwa Ibom state and my job takes me around almost all the local government in the state
ukanafun.. nwa mkpi.. you don't know your state, shameful that an outsider will be the one to tell you more about your state. And for the location. If you're coming from pH, immediately you cross ukwa down to Azumini ( just around the police college). Take your right. Not that axis that went to Etim ekpo
Re: South-East Development Commission Bill: Igbos No Longer Marginalized - Akpabio by Ykc2(m): 11:10am On Feb 23
naija4life247:
If you think Akpabio I'd drunk, then tell us what your former lord and savior Goatluck Jonathan did for you. Even the 2nf Niger Bridge, na Buhari and Fashola build am
with money made from amala? Who built 1st 2nd and 3rd mainland bridges?you guys are still lying in this era of social media
Re: South-East Development Commission Bill: Igbos No Longer Marginalized - Akpabio by Ykc2(m): 11:13am On Feb 23
ribbit:
That still won't stop them from crying marginalizagion though.

They love to be the victim most of the time, even when they are the aggressors and became victims of their own actions.
so they are Been marginalised before?why is the government signing the bill now?
Re: South-East Development Commission Bill: Igbos No Longer Marginalized - Akpabio by nazicartel(m): 11:13am On Feb 23
Spandy:

Are you done researching?... Come and thank me for teaching you about your state when you're done...
Re: South-East Development Commission Bill: Igbos No Longer Marginalized - Akpabio by Believeintruth: 11:22am On Feb 23
ppogba:

What will be the consequence of being an Igbo man for one week?

What have you suffered this week all because you are Igbo?

Inherited propaganda!

Once you again you are not smart and you are highly ignorant. I have asked you severally try be an igbo man for one week, go to any company that is Yoruba dominated, you will see how you will be treated. i have been a victim, though in recent years it is getting better because of the noise we have made because of it.
I remember in a blue chip company where i worked a woman said you igbos are minorities here. Even Diamond Bank in its hey days never discriminated against non-igbos. so my ignorant friend it is not inherited propaganda.
Re: South-East Development Commission Bill: Igbos No Longer Marginalized - Akpabio by Spandy(m): 11:23am On Feb 23
nazicartel:
Are you done researching?... Come and thank me for teaching you about your state when you're done...
There is no such name of village in Ukanafun LGA. I know you are not from Akwa Ibom and that you are just trying to prove a point. If you had come across any name of village like Ohaobu, just know that they are just border settlers, they are not indigenes! Go to Google and search "names of villages in Ukanafun Local govt", then come back with the result

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Development Commission Bill: Igbos No Longer Marginalized - Akpabio by Edipet(m): 11:35am On Feb 23
navyseal2220:
Funny man, you won't know he is from the Igbo speaking part if Akwa Ibom and speaks Abiriba dialect Igbo. Most of his senate staff are Igbos from his village. Some westerners wanted to use it to cause division between Igbo and Ibibio, claiming that Igbos have taken over Akpabio senate but what they didn't know was most of those Igbos were from Ika in Akwa Ibom.
na lie ooooo, no Igbo speaking community in the entire Akwa ibom state, those Igbo staff in his office are from his wife village

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Development Commission Bill: Igbos No Longer Marginalized - Akpabio by Edipet(m): 11:40am On Feb 23
nazicartel:
stop that, those guys in the community are just learning to speak ibo because of the proximity to Abia State, the major language is Annang, I have been to that community before and the name of the community is not what you mention

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Development Commission Bill: Igbos No Longer Marginalized - Akpabio by nazicartel(m): 11:41am On Feb 23
Spandy:

There is no such name of village in Ukanafun LGA. I know you are not from Akwa Ibom and that you are just trying to prove a point. If you had come across any name of village like Ohaobu, just know that they are just border settlers, they are not indigenes! Go to Google and search "names of villages in Ukanafun Local govt", then come back with the result
you're a disgrace to your village and the sch your family sent you. Make your proper research and you're here vibrating... You can even check and read about ohaobu Ndoki via your Google which I believe you have ... Read oooo. Nigerians should learn how to do research ooo... Nigerians , read your history very well
Re: South-East Development Commission Bill: Igbos No Longer Marginalized - Akpabio by nazicartel(m): 11:42am On Feb 23
Edipet:
stop that, those guys in the community are just learning to speak ibo because of the proximity to Abia State, the major language is Annang, I have been to that community before
Ndoki people are learning how to speak Igbo grin ... Make them catch you.... It's Igbo and not ibo actually ... How many Igbo dialects do you understand ?.. even me as an Igbo understand few dialects in igbo... What's the name of the community if not Ohaobu ?
Re: South-East Development Commission Bill: Igbos No Longer Marginalized - Akpabio by Edipet(m): 11:51am On Feb 23
nazicartel:
Ndoki people are learning how to speak Igbo grin ... Make them catch you.... It's Igbo and not ibo actually ... How many Igbo dialects do you understand ?.. even me as an Igbo understand few dialects in igbo... What's the name of the community if not Ohaobu ?
the people in that community speak Annang and ibo fluently. So you cant say which one is their main dialet, from my research, they are speaking ibo because it's very close to them and the share the same market, just like a community in obot akara and ariam in Ikwuano lga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Development Commission Bill: Igbos No Longer Marginalized - Akpabio by Spandy(m): 11:57am On Feb 23
nazicartel:
you're a disgrace to your village and the sch your family sent you. Make your proper research and you're here vibrating... You can even check and read about ohaobu Ndoki via your Google which I believe you have ... Read oooo. Nigerians should learn how to do research ooo... Nigerians , read your history very well
This is how you people behave; because of the way you feel superior over other people, you can't end an argument comfortably without insulting people! You should have mentioned Ndoki from the beginning ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚! They are not in the map of Akwa Ibom state! Ndoki is a name we Akwa Ibomite use in referring to illegitimate settlers. They don't have a say in the political nor traditional in Akwa Ibom state, they just exist!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Development Commission Bill: Igbos No Longer Marginalized - Akpabio by tiswell(m): 11:59am On Feb 23
Re: South-East Development Commission Bill: Igbos No Longer Marginalized - Akpabio by ppogba: 12:04pm On Feb 23
Believeintruth:

Once you again you are not smart and you are highly ignorant. I have asked you severally try be an igbo man for one week, go to any company that is Yoruba dominated, you will see how you will be treated. i have been a victim, though in recent years it is getting better because of the noise we have made because of it.
I remember in a blue chip company where i worked a woman said you igbos are minorities here. Even Diamond Bank in its hey days never discriminated against non-igbos. so my ignorant friend it is not inherited propaganda.

My experience at Udeagbala Holdings as an intending corp member in the 90s will shut you up.

Wake up and do not pass this biases to your children.

It is only Igbos that are discriminated against in Nigeria according to your lots.
It is only Igbos that are saints in Nigeria.

Wake up.

I will try and be an Igbo man for a week.

And please in your ignorance do not call another person ignorant.

1 Like

Re: South-East Development Commission Bill: Igbos No Longer Marginalized - Akpabio by Believeintruth: 12:30pm On Feb 23
ppogba:

My experience at Udeagbala Holdings as an intending corp member in the 90s will shut you up.

Wake up and do not pass this biases to your children.

It is only Igbos that are discriminated against in Nigeria according to your lots.
It is only Igbos that are saints in Nigeria.

Wake up.

I will try and be an Igbo man for a week.

And please in your ignorance do not call another person ignorant.

See my guy stop all these lies to sell an agenda, you are just a devious person filled with Igbo hatred. Maybe an igbo girl jilted you, but that is no reason to deny the obvious.

Once again you are ignorant and there's no harm in telling you the fact.
Re: South-East Development Commission Bill: Igbos No Longer Marginalized - Akpabio by ppogba: 12:35pm On Feb 23
Believeintruth:

See my guy stop all these lies to sell an agenda, you are just a devious person filled with Igbo hatred. Maybe an igbo girl jilted you, but that is no reason to deny the obvious.

Once again you are ignorant and there's no harm in telling you the fact.

Thank you sir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gbadamosi: What Next After Two Defeats? / SSS Warned Abuja Malls About Possible Terror Attacks / Kaduna Government Warns Against Circulation Of Inciting Images

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.