Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,539 members, 7,847,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:21 PM

I Hereby Extend My Congratulations To Dr. Asue Ighodalo~ Matthew Iduoriyekemwen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hereby Extend My Congratulations To Dr. Asue Ighodalo~ Matthew Iduoriyekemwen (181 Views)

FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It / Christopher Ogiehor Murdered! Matthew Iduoriyekemwen Father-in-law Killed In Edo / Edo: Why We Disqualified Obaseki, Ogiemwonyi, Iduoriyekemwen ― APC Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Hereby Extend My Congratulations To Dr. Asue Ighodalo~ Matthew Iduoriyekemwen by Claire2023: 12:21pm On Feb 23
I hereby extend my congratulations to Dr. Asue Ighodalo for emerging the PDP Governorship candidate in the 2024 gubernatorial election.

Dr. Ighodalo's triumph is well-deserved, and his candidacy is considered vital for addressing the current challenges confronting both the state and the nation.

As the party advances to the subsequent stages of the campaign, it is anticipated that Dr Ighodalo will lead the PDP to a triumphant outcome.

Edo people are poised to have no better governor than Dr. Ighodalo, given his exemplary track record. I have complete confidence that he will elevate Edo state in various aspects, including the economy, society, education, etc.

I urge all our Party members to seize the opportunity of this candidacy to unite and work harder to bring victory for the PDP in Edo State.

Once again, warm congratulations on this thoroughly earned victory".

Iduoriyekemwen Matthew
PDP Chieftain

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Extend My Congratulations To Dr. Asue Ighodalo~ Matthew Iduoriyekemwen by Jostoman: 1:59pm On Feb 23
The next governor of Edo state.
Re: I Hereby Extend My Congratulations To Dr. Asue Ighodalo~ Matthew Iduoriyekemwen by Melagros(m): 2:47pm On Feb 23
COMRADES, Shu aibu should also replicate for the spirit of sportsmanship, please, he shouldn't see politics as a do or die affair

(1) (Reply)

We Are Hungry, Help The Poor, Nig. Men & Women Plead With TINUBU Due To Hardship / Troubling Message To Akpabio From Home / How Gov SIM Fubara Saved A Gun Shut Man In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.