Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo (5496 Views)

Igbo Politics Will Surely Lead To Another War: Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba Land S / Osinbajo: Another Civil War Cannot Be Afforded In Nigeria / Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by BolaAThubv(m): 5:17pm On Feb 23
EreluRoz:
It will never happen again , we are one Nigeria and we are stronger 💪 together
My darling Rose, what's up with you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by christistruth01: 5:18pm On Feb 23
They Won't

Na mouth Ipob get

Too many people are war weary

They are willing to talk but not War

Neither they nor anyone else has appetite for it

And who would you even fight

Is is Emeka the shoe and bag seller on your Street Market that has been there for years you want to go to War against or is it Chukwuka the Mobile phone seller

It is not happening

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by christistruth01: 5:23pm On Feb 23
BlakKluKluxKlan:
I only pray that the outbreak of the war catches thousands of them in the SW.
We need to make sacrificial lambs of many to avenge for Fajuyi and Victor Banjo.

We will cut of the be*sts with no escape for those trapped and no entry for backus.
It will be sweet revenge.

Nobody is fighting anyone
As long as everyone is peaceful patapata everyone would get safe passage back to their Region while whatever Solution is Negotiated

It is only France and Russia that can profit from any war in Nigeria
even UK cannot profit from it
Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by BBIA: 5:23pm On Feb 23
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Keep pretending until you shame fully die of hunger.
Another exodus for a phantom yam festival is loading.
we heard the presentable Igbo girls and ladies used to hawk their kpekus in exchange for drinking water to hausa soldiers during the Blessed Civil war.

they will say give me water and have my vagina in igbo. the soldiers unable to speak igbo could only grab the first part which was “give me water “ and them unable to pronounce it exactly the same would say “Nyàmmrī”.

hence the alternate name For Igbos by the northerners was born. cool

what an exciting history. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by Warrior99: 5:28pm On Feb 23
PureFace1:
There's so much truth in what he said.

Igbo and Yoruba can never align politically in this current system of Nigeria.

Not just the current system.

Igbos and Yorubas cannot align politically in ANY system.

We are two VERY different people, diametrically opposed to each other.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by Roger3D(m): 5:31pm On Feb 23

1 Like

Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by OhuDealer: 5:31pm On Feb 23
Racoon:
To this one, the bandits cum terrorists destroying his region, maiming and killing his people are not the catalyst for Nigeria's disintegration but the Igbos. Ummune'm udo diri unu.
Whatever happened to "your tenth oh Israel"?

Face your useless region ..

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by tiswell(m): 5:31pm On Feb 23
lexylaw40kuti:
Are you have spoken. And thank God what you have said is very very true.

I hope this igbos will learn one day before it's too late
Igbos are even more formidable apparently,if any civil w*r broke out.
So rest!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by OhuDealer: 5:31pm On Feb 23
Warrior99:
Not just the current system.

Igbos and Yorubas cannot align politically in ANY system.

We are two VERY different people, diametrically opposed to each other.

Ibo politics is pure Marxism

1 Like

Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by jogojogo: 5:37pm On Feb 23
Win12345:
Hatred for Igbo's is the only thing that keep Nigeria going, one day it will enter into a journey of no return. Continue.
What do you have to be hated?
We no hate western nation that are developed that you and your potoplto nation we go hate?
Tell me in what area have yiu defeared or better than the other part of the Country?
You unlikeable because of your way of life
You are hated by all Nigerians and even outside Nigeria and everyone cannot be wrong
The Niger Delta is blessed and rich with Natural resources and yet not hated
I asked which Igbo state can attract a convergence of all ethnic group in Nigeria...you are backward and got nothing g except uncouth and pride cattitude. You find even love yourselves. Ebony and Anambra are sworn enemies. Owerri and Aba cannot agree.. Don't deceive yourselves...you are unlovable for your evil and atrogannce

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by arantess: 5:44pm On Feb 23
Ebinpiawazuu:

https://www.chronicle.ng/2024/02/igbos-lead-nigeria-into-another-civil/
The mods should be deleting such topics...

These things are provocative and goes against the so called cleansing of this forum.
Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by arantess: 5:46pm On Feb 23
BlakKluKluxKlan:
We need to make sacrificial lambs of many to avenge for Fajuyi and Victor Banjo.

We will cut of the be*sts with no escape for those trapped and no entry for backus.
Son of a coward....

If you see war you cannot even stand

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by AfonjaConehead: 5:53pm On Feb 23
BlakKluKluxKlan:

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by olisaEze(m): 5:56pm On Feb 23
Sapa don catch dis guy, na hunger dey blow am! grin
Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by AfonjaConehead: 6:00pm On Feb 23
jogojogo:

What do you have to be hated?
We no hate western nation that are developed that you and your potoplto nation we go hate?
Tell me in what area have yiu defeared or better than the other part of the Country?
You unlikeable because of your way of life
You are hated by all Nigerians and even outside Nigeria and everyone cannot be wrong
The Niger Delta is blessed and rich with Natural resources and yet not hated
I asked which Igbo state can attract a convergence of all ethnic group in Nigeria...you are backward and got nothing g except uncouth and pride cattitude. You find even love yourselves. Ebony and Anambra are sworn enemies. Owerri and Aba cannot agree.. Don't deceive yourselves...you are unlovable for your evil and atrogannce
May God save deliver you from frustrations and bitterness. I am Niger Delta and we and the SE are comrades and have existed together without any form of crisis whatsoever.
You bad belle people hate the Igbos simply cos they are far better than you in every way of life..they are far better than you people can ever dream of...
In life, people only get jealous of those who are far better than they can ever dream to be 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😁
Poor people like poor neighbours always gossip about rich people,rich neighbors 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just see how bitter and angry you sound,Kai!!! Seek help o cos Igbo people nor know or send you...e pele sir 🤣

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by EreluRoz: 6:07pm On Feb 23
BolaAThubv:
My darling Rose, what's up with you?
I'm good
Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by favour32(m): 6:10pm On Feb 23
The hatred for Igbo is endless even after the civil war.
Each Igbo was given £20 to start life, as most properties of Igbos were lost or claimed by other non_igbos deliberately.

Which wickedness pass that one.

Nigeria cannot progress with this hatred alone.
Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by nlreserve: 6:43pm On Feb 23
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Amen and it will be good riddance to bad rubbish and stinking garbage.
You are right

1 Like

Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by swagana: 6:48pm On Feb 23
A Yoruba tribalist don drop statement!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by IBB007: 7:12pm On Feb 23
Lol…this is apt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by flokii: 7:20pm On Feb 23
This is the raw undiluted truth... I keep saying it that Igbos always feel they are wise and others are stvpid, reason they go about condemning other ethnicities while pushing their ethnic domination agenda everywhere..

I have observed that it's their women they now use to push their agenda in other people's territories. The same women they don't regard in anything, don't give inheritance to or allow in critical positions in their societies.

I am glad our people are waking up now to see the biggest threat to our existence living and growing fat right under our nose.

Look at how Kanu was issuing orders for his Ip0b followers to burn down Lagos and destroy Yoruba properties in Lagos (a SW state) while he wants to safeguard his 5 SE States.
Imagine a radical from North issuing orders for the Northerners living in say Anambra or Imo to burn down the State and destroy Igbo investments there.. Just imagine what Igbos reaction would be.

The remaining ignorant ones among us will learn the hard way, maybe at the point of death just like Victor Banjo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by Notasyouthink: 7:20pm On Feb 23
ElSudani:
Pure, unvarnished truth. If you want to bury your head in the sand pretending that it is not true then good luck to you.
What and what is true in that useless writeup?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by adefitim(m): 7:21pm On Feb 23
Goodday90:
You people(so called most educated) have voted two people with I.Q less than that of a domestic cat’s so I wont be any suprised if you vote a cow when presented with one
After all tinubu is no more intelligent than a giant Panda

Can you State categorically Past and Present leaders your people have voted for that are better than those in South West?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by truthhurtsnaira: 7:26pm On Feb 23
EreluRoz:
It will never happen again , we are one Nigeria and we are stronger 💪 together

Nope you ain’t one Nigeria but to be a Pan Yoruba activist you have to support Black people…not the condemn a tribe…

The OOni of Ife already spoke highly of Igbo… that is why he is a paramount ruler and we also take him as “our” king…. Why not?

So this guy is just unhappy that Chioma no call him back….
Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by 2DADDEY: 7:29pm On Feb 23
Igbos despise Sharing what's theirs with others but have their eyes glued to other people's own
In the Catholic Church in Ondo state where I'm based most indigene have left the church and ported to other churches due to their overbearing domineering traits. Na Dem go want their language and music to be the church anthem while indigenous people culture relegated. Their attitude Soo annoying

E go hard for Igbo to get the presidency in this present Nigeria and Biafra agitation is all noise and political serere angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by OnionBandit(f): 7:44pm On Feb 23
So true

Cursed pipo!

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by flokii: 7:51pm On Feb 23
2DADDEY:
Igbos despise Sharing what's theirs with others but have their eyes glued to other people's own
In the Catholic Church in Ondo state where I'm based most indigene have left the church and ported to other churches due to their overbearing domineering traits. Na Dem go want their language and music to be the church anthem while indigenous people culture relegated. Their attitude Soo annoying

E go hard for Igbo to get the presidency in this present Nigeria and Biafra agitation is all noise and political serere angry

This thing you pointed out here made me lose interest in one church I rarely attend here in Abuja.. In a mixed church, they'll switch to mostly Igbo songs and the Igbos there will be rejoicing.
To sing Yoruba songs na war but they want other people to be singing in Igbo language. I think they do it deliberately to have a feeling of being superior to others.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by Goodday90(m): 7:51pm On Feb 23
adefitim:

Can you State categorically Past and Present leaders your people have voted for that are better than those in South West?
All your leaders have criminal cases in America
Tinubu is a drug dealer and a certificate forger in Chicago
Sanwo olu was arrested for spending fake dollars is the USA
Dapo Abiodun was jailed for credit card fraud in the USA
I will continue if you want us to,as far as no leader in my region have been jailed for crimes,I am cool
Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by Napata77: 7:53pm On Feb 23
gidgiddy:

If what you're saying were true, long time ago Nigeria would have offered the South East referendum since "one Nigeria" is not by force. Nobody is annexing anyone if ypu are using democratic referendum. As for what you are calling South South, the constitution of Nigeria does not recognize anything called Region's, South South or South East

Nigeria cannot “offer you” a referendum without your Igbo leaders in the House and Senate raising a Motion for secession.

So far they have done and said NOTHING.

Do you think Nigeria will “offer” you a referendum because IPOB illiterates are carrying out their bush savagery on the streets?

Damn mor.on.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by gidgiddy: 8:01pm On Feb 23
Napata77:

Nigeria cannot “offer you” a referendum without your Igbo leaders in the House and Senate raising a Motion for secession.

So far they have done and said NOTHING.

Do you think Nigeria will “offer” you a referendum because IPOB illiterates are carrying out their bush savagery on the streets?

Damn mor.on.

Was any referendum done to create Nigeria? Did anyone consent to being part of Nigeria? The Country has not worked, and as such, the right thing to do is to give those who want to opt out the chance to do so rather than continue the 'unity by force' that will lead us no where

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:14pm On Feb 23
arantess:

Son of a coward....

If you see war you cannot even stand

Clown talking typical of those chest-beating mobs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police / Policemen On Trial For Cold-blooded Murder Of Boko Haram Leaders / Diezani Alison Madueke’s Secret Romance With Hayden Boss, Dapo Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.