Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) (61402 Views)

How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area? / Enugu Residents Decry Increase In Price Of Sachet Water / How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by ibabz(m): 6:32pm On Feb 24
welcome to pre 1990
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by franchasofficia: 6:34pm On Feb 24
EreluRoz:
God please we need your intervention , hear the cries of your children and direct our leaders right.

Please extend a good hand to your neighbors in need.
kiss smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by Multiversed: 6:39pm On Feb 24
savanto:

Oh! Congratulations dear, but I was just thinking aloud and pondering on how long the 10 bags of 'pure water' would last you in this period of Tinubulation.

Water guard may be of help or use electric stove when there is power to boil your water, especially at midnights.

Las las, we will survive the peace.

Thanks Comrade.

I appreciate you so much.
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by Umuinyioku: 6:46pm On Feb 24
EreluRoz:
let's forge ahead already
I agree with you.

People make mistakes. They have realised their mistakes. They won't vote him again.

Let's forgive the voters please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by heysquare(m): 6:46pm On Feb 24
Zonefree:

You voted and supported Tinubu, now you're praying to God to direct the disaster you created.

Stop disturbing innocent God, he's not aware of a country called Nigeria!

Is it now a crime in a democratic setting to vote for one's choice? I voted for Tinubu and I've no regret and no apology! Those complaining are not hypocrite like you people. We all understand that you people expectations is the failures of the govt so as to blame us that voted the govt.
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by mindtricks: 6:53pm On Feb 24
EreluRoz:
I want the best for Nigeria more than you do but maybe in a different way. Pray for Nigeria and ask for God's intervention

EreluRoz:
Let me not lie ehn, I actually knew Obi was better for the job and stronger but all my family are APC and I have a personal love for asiwaju, i followed my heart and see where it has landed Nigeria, let's continue to pray for God's intervention. I'm so shy of people that knew my old monika, please don't reveal it.
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by Annahh(f): 7:31pm On Feb 24
Arda1000:
be like say leg don dey shake those who are standing on Tinubu mandate grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by shonepa(m): 7:34pm On Feb 24
Why i go buy ice 2water for N50 , when i can buy 2sachet or of pure water

SpartaOfLagos:
Tinubu you do dis one o

Yeye president

And the poverty always starts from the south west .
The area in picture looks like Ibadan

Shame
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by Konjiboii: 7:35pm On Feb 24
EreluRoz:
What did the holy book tells you about difficult times? It said we should call on God in difficult times and at all times, so put Nigeria in your daily prayers

Oh shut the fvck up
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by kingxsamz(m): 7:38pm On Feb 24
EreluRoz:
God please we need your intervention , hear the cries of your children and direct our leaders right.

Be like say Tinibooo and that your god dey craze.
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by Snowx: 7:41pm On Feb 24
EyeCumInPiece:
Sri Lanka didn't even experience a 10th of what we are enduring.
If not for Tribalism what happened in Sri Lanka for don happen here.

I am telling you, if not tribalism, Chai!! Revolution would have started long ago
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by Thewesterner(m): 7:45pm On Feb 24
I think y"all should leave this "thought I told you so"...
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by Okechinwadike: 7:45pm On Feb 24
EreluRoz:
What did the holy book tells you about difficult times? It said we should call on God in difficult times and at all times, so put Nigeria in your daily prayers
not difficult time you created by your self! please stop disturbing God abeg you
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by wiseoneking: 7:49pm On Feb 24
EreluRoz:

But stop viting tribe. That's when God will hear
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by Dottormentor: 8:05pm On Feb 24
Shut ur dirty mouth. Tunubu is not your problem in Nigeria. Wake up. Akindindinrin
[white author=Zonefree post=128605521]
You voted and supported Tinubu, now you're praying to God to direct the disaster you created.

Stop disturbing innocent God, he's not aware of a country called Nigeria!

[/quote]
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by lildush(m): 8:05pm On Feb 24
EreluRoz:

Difficult time some of u created? This is just the beginning. By the time tinubu stays in office for 2yrs.. this country will have collapsed by den. Dat is if he will stay till April...
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by lildush(m): 8:09pm On Feb 24
EyeCumInPiece:

Tribalism from stupid people...u call him your tribe man wen he is busy killing you.. when will u have sense and realize that it's all man for himself? He is bringing all dis policies for his selfish benefits. But God is not sleeping.. he will soon address the matter or raise people that address the matter.. this is sure and coming very soon. Watch out

1 Like

Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by comodo: 8:12pm On Feb 24
EreluRoz:
Guy u be like person use him hand break him water tank for dry season, come begin dey ask God to provide water for him. Abeg God dey busy with serious countries. No disturb am abeg
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by comodo: 8:17pm On Feb 24
heysquare:

Is it now a crime in a democratic setting to vote for one's choice? I voted for Tinubu and I've no regret and no apology! Those complaining are not hypocrite like you people. We all understand that you people expectations is the failures of the govt so as to blame us that voted the govt.
If person tell me say, I know say u go fail. No be for me to work harder and shame the person?? No excuse. Make the govt shame those wishing them failure by turning things around. Enough of all these. That's the way to roll. If I wish u failure. I no hold your leg and arm. I no block your way.
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by wealthyvic1: 8:33pm On Feb 24
Zonefree:

I'll rather call on God to help the palm tress in my community than to pray for Nigeria and I'll also lead the campaign for Tinubu's continuity in my area.

We must destroy this country make everybody rest!
You are very funny
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by Emekayoung(m): 8:39pm On Feb 24
EreluRoz:
Please change your mindset, don't lose hope and I'm assuring you that things will be better soon
The way you are dreaming ehhh! Very sorry for you o. By the time you wake up it must have been too too late.
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by EreluRoz: 8:43pm On Feb 24
franchasofficia:
kiss smiley
You don enjoy finish abi
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by stagger: 8:43pm On Feb 24
See what FAN Milk is selling to customers: half-filled containers.

What is SON and FCCPC doing about this?

1 Like

Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by Agboogashi: 8:47pm On Feb 24
EreluRoz:
No amount of prayers will make God intervene in the difficulties you knowingly brought upon yourself. What you sow, you reap. So, please let God be.
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by ufotunang: 8:56pm On Feb 24
SpartaOfLagos:
Tinubu you do dis one o

Yeye president

And the poverty always starts from the south west .
The area in picture looks like Ibadan

Shame
c... nawaoooo...pure water is now for the rich people...poor people cannot afford it again... nawaoooo 🙄
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by franchasofficia: 8:59pm On Feb 24
EreluRoz:
You don enjoy finish abi
enjoy what kwanu angry
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by EreluRoz: 9:00pm On Feb 24
franchasofficia:
enjoy what kwanu angry
Chilling away from home 😆
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by Mom007(f): 9:06pm On Feb 24
Oh Jesus! They have dragged us back to the stone ages! Jonathan kuku said it that Nigerians should choose between going forward or going backwards and Nigerians chose to go backwards by voting bubu and his kingmaker, Now see... just see...
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by franchasofficia: 9:19pm On Feb 24
EreluRoz:
Chilling away from home 😆
when u no gree show face shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by Emyogalanya: 9:23pm On Feb 24
Come back from 3 goals down or from Relegation
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by Blackfire(m): 9:46pm On Feb 24
cescfrank:

oburo obele ife.
ha na anu uda de thing.

Ndi ala na pu ala
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by Westman001: 9:59pm On Feb 24
EyeCumInPiece:

Aswear!

Igbos are silent because they felt others should suffer as they no vote their man in.

The annoying part is ppl here on NL and other places saying, no be you vote for him go enjoy what you vote for.

Na only 35% of the voters cast their vote for Tinubu.
Tinubu forced himself on Nigerians. Using all corrupted channels and evil to put himself in the office.

That alone should anger the majority and find use all channels and evil to push him out before he finishes us.

There is no solution anywhere?

The only solution is chaos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Snake My Fish Net Caught / See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! / Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.