Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) (61401 Views)

How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area? / Enugu Residents Decry Increase In Price Of Sachet Water / How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by ozonechrome: 10:02pm On Feb 24
Multiversed:

I had an Intel price of water will skyrocket few days ago. So I bought Ten Bags at the rate of N350 each.

Isnt it better to buy water filter to filter your water and water bottle to take it to work?
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by Tochi360: 10:29pm On Feb 24
Mrchippychappy:

Boil water with which Gas, electricity or Kerosene?
Nigerians don enter one chance.

Dem go feel it

Money wey the person go spend for gas or kerosene or charcoal is nothing compared to watin the person go spend if him add cholera to him numerous problems.

2 Likes

Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by Luckysbab: 10:36pm On Feb 24
UnstableFC:

I will make sure Tinubu is voted in here in Agbaro local government. We are already mobilizing all PDP men hands on deck .

Nigeria must scatter maybe una go get Sense by then

Oga shut up joor. You and your clique of alcoholics are absolutely irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by Luckysbab: 10:39pm On Feb 24
UnstableFC:

Propaganda and prayer does not save a country.

Facts , figure, and economics saves a nation.

Your leaders lack the 3 yet you vote them again and again.

I thought bola built the world after God rested on the 7th day ?

What milestone can you attach to the name of the fisherman from Otuoke?

An idiot who pushed for an Atiku presidency talking about learned leaders. Your head is not correct at all, honestly.

If it were someone who even supported Osinbajo, I for say sense dey.
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by mykerg: 10:47pm On Feb 24
Ice water tutu re grin its well
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by Charx122: 11:13pm On Feb 24
NairaOcean:
In Ibadan, a woman has brought back the cool relief of iced water to beat the rising prices of sachet water. She was seen selling two packs of iced water for just N50 in a local park.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV7jG_bFpkg
I
Abacha stove uploading
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by ComeToJesus: 11:18pm On Feb 24
Usmanovic95:
See as Cholera and typhoid Dey look people wey go buy this water.

The difference between your sachet water and these ones in nylon wraps is just the packaging. Don't be deceived. Matter of fact, the wrapped ones may be more potable than those sachet ones that are produced in very questionable environments.

Them full Lagos. Some people own the sealing machines in their room and the fill
the nylon with the 'normal' water wey full Lagos. No filtration of any kind.
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by pendragonbladgo(m): 11:20pm On Feb 24
EyeCumInPiece:
Sri Lanka didn't even experience a 10th of what we are enduring.
If not for Tribalism what happened in Sri Lanka for don happen here.
Is that one country?

See what you are using to compare Nigeria. Go and try rubbish in state House Abuja, just try to climb the gate and see

RIP if you dare Nigeria
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by nedekid: 11:23pm On Feb 24
EreluRoz:
God please we need your intervention , hear the cries of your children and direct our leaders right.

Please extend a good hand to your neighbors in need.
Metcheew, from you of all "things". undecided
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by PaulH07: 11:24pm On Feb 24
NairaOcean:
In Ibadan, a woman has brought back the cool relief of iced water to beat the rising prices of sachet water. She was seen selling two packs of iced water for just N50 in a local park.

I almost said this today oh...
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by nedekid: 11:24pm On Feb 24
EreluRoz:
What did the holy book tells you about difficult times? It said we should call on God in difficult times and at all times, so put Nigeria in your daily prayers
Call on Tinubu, not God. He you support is the cause of the affliction.
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by nedekid: 11:25pm On Feb 24
EreluRoz:
What did the holy book tells you about difficult times? It said we should call on God in difficult times and at all times, so put Nigeria in your daily prayers
Not only holy book, na holy comic book.
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by nedekid: 11:27pm On Feb 24
FreeStuffsNG:
Skit
Is it not you? Nothing less is expected.
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by Mozegee: 11:27pm On Feb 24
EreluRoz:
God please we need your intervention , hear the cries of your children and direct our leaders right.

people like you should stop disturbing God,he has no buisness with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by nedekid: 11:29pm On Feb 24
Goodness91:
Last time I saw this was in the 1990s.

Do you need a water borehole anywhere in Nigeria? We drill using heavy equipment.
Reminds me of that movie, mad max.
God is your strength. More business to you.
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by nedekid: 11:31pm On Feb 24
Typhoid in a sachet.
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by Zidoh(m): 11:31pm On Feb 24
Venezuela in the making
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by sheriffindy(m): 11:47pm On Feb 24
Tinubu must finish his 8 years

Infact..I go add another 4 years for am

We are wailing before the election

We are still wailing for him to continue.
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by MasterTeeUSA: 3:22am On Feb 25
Make sure the nearest hospital has drugs before you drink water from nowhere. If not, you will drink more than water. Please do not ask us for money on NairaLand.

NairaOcean:

Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by Cromagnon: 4:38am On Feb 25
EreluRoz:

Children that refused to do the needful?
Crocodile cry chudren
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by BrighterSyde: 5:09am On Feb 25
killsmith:

When you attacked them with knives for voting, you did not remember they are your neighbours.

They will still vote Tinubu again. Just wait and see.
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by BrighterSyde: 5:10am On Feb 25
EreluRoz:
Please change your mindset, don't lose hope and I'm assuring you that things will be better soon

So that you will be able to vote timubu again Abi? Even if God comes down to intervene you people will still not have sense but will repeat this same rubbish again. This time I will join you in voting tinubu again and again.
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by Haaland21: 5:48am On Feb 25
Zonefree:

You voted and supported Tinubu, now you're praying to God to direct the disaster you created.

Stop disturbing innocent God, he's not aware of a country called Nigeria!

She voted for the best candidate, you can cry if you like for years.
Where were you when Emefiele printed over 22 trillion naira? Hypocrites

Nigeria would get better.
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by Haaland21: 5:50am On Feb 25
sheriffindy:
Tinubu must finish his 8 years

Infact..I go add another 4 years for am

We are wailing before the election

We are still wailing for him to continue.

Yes.....i would keep voting for him.

U can get wailing.

No regret in voting him.
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by Multiversed: 6:06am On Feb 25
ozonechrome:

Isnt it better to buy water filter to filter your water and water bottle to take it to work?

I suggest this will be cost effective.

Thanks for the Advice.
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by Felimax(m): 8:11am On Feb 25
UnstableFC:

I will make sure Tinubu is voted in here in Agbaro local government. We are already mobilizing all PDP men hands on deck .

Nigeria must scatter maybe una go get Sense by then

God bless you!
Anything to remove Tinubu will be grossly resisted.
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by Exceed15: 10:52am On Feb 25
Hahahaha.. this laughter shall favor me and my family.
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by Exceed15: 10:54am On Feb 25
EreluRoz:

My brother may this period turn for u a time of laughter and joy for your family. This administration will not cause you sadness . Na ppl wey support am go hear am. Kikikikikiki .. this laughter shall favor me and family.
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by JayPeeOham: 12:19pm On Feb 25
They're still too expensive for 2 N50...

It should either N5 or N10 each at most
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by GravityDefier: 12:36pm On Feb 25
Ubunja has really beaten that feminist on the first page to shape. That Iyaebe a.k.a Erelu...
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by GravityDefier: 12:40pm On Feb 25
Haaland21:

She voted for the best candidate, you can cry if you like for years. Where were you when Emefiele printed over 22 trillion naira? Hypocrites
Nigeria would get better.
Best candidate doing worst than the former NEPA bill certificate president
Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by MrSly(m): 5:32pm On Feb 25
EreluRoz:
Please change your mindset, don't lose hope and I'm assuring you that things will be better soon

What one earth do you mean. I am seeing your comment as more childish than patriotic. You want to be praying for someone who is deliberately milking Nigeria dey with his cronies. Truly, blindness is more psychological and spiritual that physical.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Snake My Fish Net Caught / See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! / Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.