Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,672 members, 7,813,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Is This Guy Being Serious Or Mentally Ill? I want to make him famous! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Guy Being Serious Or Mentally Ill? I want to make him famous! (4018 Views)

Is This Guy Being Honest? / Man Caught Having Sex With Mentally Ill Woman Inside A Classroom (video) / Mentally- Challenged Couple Spotted Celebrating Valentine's Day In Edo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Guy Being Serious Or Mentally Ill? I want to make him famous! by SuperOnyi: 12:38pm On Feb 23
shocked

Look, I'm used to all of this tribal e-wars between some fo0lish Africans in this forum but unfortunately, this guy's comment grabbed my attention.

I feel bad for even reacting to it but I can understand if this comment is from someone from another "race"... because honestly, I know the bàstard is just on a cruise mode but all of his comments on this forum are similar.

@GeneralPula or whatever your name is, are you aware you're spitting on people like me who lost relatives in that war? Are you saying that even though that war made my mother fatherless before she was born, it isn't enough unless she and the other Igbos were "wiped out"?

The worst mistake you would make is replying with another blasphemous comment, then you will find out that no matter who you are, you're nothing but human.

1 Like

Re: Is This Guy Being Serious Or Mentally Ill? I want to make him famous! by SuperOnyi: 12:41pm On Feb 23
shocked

This picture will be used to create a YouTube video and his pictures and phone number will be shared everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Guy Being Serious Or Mentally Ill? I want to make him famous! by SuperOnyi: 12:55pm On Feb 23
shocked

Just shared his post on my status and our group.

1 Like

Re: Is This Guy Being Serious Or Mentally Ill? I want to make him famous! by SuperOnyi: 12:59pm On Feb 23
shocked

When I make up my mind, I will create a Facebook page, Instagram page, Twitter page, and etc just to help this motherfúckèr become famous. All of these will be used to create a YouTube video so it can reach even more people.

I will also go to streaming platforms like twitch and kick because of this.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Guy Being Serious Or Mentally Ill? I want to make him famous! by RickyJesus: 1:04pm On Feb 23
Jonzing.

1 Like

Re: Is This Guy Being Serious Or Mentally Ill? I want to make him famous! by SuperOnyi: 1:43pm On Feb 23
RickyJesus:
Jonzing.

shocked

Come clear, please.

1 Like

Re: Is This Guy Being Serious Or Mentally Ill? I want to make him famous! by SuperOnyi: 1:46pm On Feb 23
shocked

@GeneralPula, I already have the YouTube channel ready. I will be working on the video soon.

1 Like

Re: Is This Guy Being Serious Or Mentally Ill? I want to make him famous! by BigYash: 1:52pm On Feb 23
SuperOnyi:
shocked

When I make up my mind, I will create a Facebook page, Instagram page, Twitter page, and etc just to help this motherfúckèr become famous. All of these will be used to create a YouTube video so it can reach even more people.

I will also go to streaming platforms like twitch and kick because of this.
You wan cash out on top the guy head.. Smart guy!.. Hehehe
Re: Is This Guy Being Serious Or Mentally Ill? I want to make him famous! by obinna58(m): 1:52pm On Feb 23
Baba stop taking things too personal

We will wipe them out too, case closed

2 Likes

Re: Is This Guy Being Serious Or Mentally Ill? I want to make him famous! by SuperOnyi: 1:53pm On Feb 23
shocked

This is what I intend to do:

New nairaland account for the YouTube video
New Twitter account
New discord
New Instagram
YouTube channel (which has already been created)
A short book about this guy
I will be sending the scree to hundreds of celebrities and influencers.

Etc.

I want to make this guy famous by all means, if it doesn't work in any of these platforms; then I guess this is his destiny — to wish the extermination of 40 million souls.

1 Like

Re: Is This Guy Being Serious Or Mentally Ill? I want to make him famous! by SuperOnyi: 1:55pm On Feb 23
obinna58:
Baba stop taking things too personal

We will wipe them out too, case closed

shocked

I didn't take that personal but I guess my mother would; since she didn't get to see what her father looks like because of that war.

If this blows up, I will make money off it and at least, the world would get to know who this Adolf Hitler wannabe is.
Re: Is This Guy Being Serious Or Mentally Ill? I want to make him famous! by RickyJesus: 1:56pm On Feb 23
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Come clear, please.
Why do you think that anyone would take the opinion of a nobody on nairaland serious?

YouTube caption: A nairalander wish Gowon wipe out the entire Igbo race.

And you think people would be triggered to watch the video.

4 Likes

Re: Is This Guy Being Serious Or Mentally Ill? I want to make him famous! by SuperOnyi: 2:02pm On Feb 23
BigYash:
You wan cash out on top the guy head.. Smart guy!.. Hehehe

shocked

Lol. At least, I will be saving the world from another Adolf Hitler wannabe.

1 Like

Re: Is This Guy Being Serious Or Mentally Ill? I want to make him famous! by SuperOnyi: 2:04pm On Feb 23
RickyJesus:

Why do you think that anyone would take the opinion of a nobody on nairaland serious?

YouTube caption: A nairalander wish Gowon we wipe out the entire Igbo race.

And you think people would be triggered to watch the video.

shocked

I'm not targeting Nigerians (because they will still find the video somehow), let me give you a hint — do you know Beluga?
Re: Is This Guy Being Serious Or Mentally Ill? I want to make him famous! by MrCork: 2:10pm On Feb 23
SuperOnyi:
shocked

Look, I'm used to all of this tribal e-wars between some fo0lish Africans in this forum but unfortunately, this guy's comment grabbed my attention.

I feel bad for even reacting to it but I can understand if this comment is from someone from another "race"... because honestly, I know the bàstard is just on a cruise mode but all of his comments on this forum are similar.

@GeneralPula or whatever your name is, are you aware you're spitting on people like me who lost relatives in that war? Are you saying that even though that war made my mother fatherless before she was born, it isn't enough unless she and the other Igbos were "wiped out"?

The worst mistake you would make is replying with another blasphemous comment, then you will find out that no matter who you are, you're nothing but human.

angry
Re: Is This Guy Being Serious Or Mentally Ill? I want to make him famous! by MrCork: 2:11pm On Feb 23
SuperOnyi:
shocked

Did he reject u?... why are gay sir?(no oofencsece) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Guy Being Serious Or Mentally Ill? I want to make him famous! by SuperOnyi: 2:12pm On Feb 23

Re: Is This Guy Being Serious Or Mentally Ill? I want to make him famous! by SuperOnyi: 2:15pm On Feb 23
MrCork:

Did he reject u?... why are gay sir?(no oofencsece) angry

shocked

Re: Is This Guy Being Serious Or Mentally Ill? I want to make him famous! by SuperOnyi: 2:18pm On Feb 23
shocked

@GeneralPula, follow this thread; I will keep it updated. You can also help me with your social media handles, you might find another Adolf Hitler lover like you.
Re: Is This Guy Being Serious Or Mentally Ill? I want to make him famous! by SuperOnyi: 2:22pm On Feb 23
shocked

Another YouTuber (my friend) reacts:

Re: Is This Guy Being Serious Or Mentally Ill? I want to make him famous! by SuperOnyi: 3:02pm On Feb 23
shocked

Wow, the screenshot is spreading faster than I had anticipated.
Re: Is This Guy Being Serious Or Mentally Ill? I want to make him famous! by silibaba: 3:14pm On Feb 23
SuperOnyi:
shocked

make urself famous first

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Guy Being Serious Or Mentally Ill? I want to make him famous! by SuperOnyi: 3:21pm On Feb 23
silibaba:
make urself famous first

shocked

I don't need it sir but you will find out if I can do so or not.

The screenshot is currently being shared like crazy.
Re: Is This Guy Being Serious Or Mentally Ill? I want to make him famous! by SuperOnyi: 3:24pm On Feb 23
shocked

If you're interested in seeing how far I can go, please follow this thread.
Re: Is This Guy Being Serious Or Mentally Ill? I want to make him famous! by silibaba: 3:26pm On Feb 23
SuperOnyi:

shocked

I don't need it sir but you will find out if I can do so or not.

The screenshot is currently being shared like crazy.
okay nah, no kwamse
Re: Is This Guy Being Serious Or Mentally Ill? I want to make him famous! by SuperOnyi: 3:33pm On Feb 23
silibaba:
okay nah, no kwamse

shocked

Yessir!
Re: Is This Guy Being Serious Or Mentally Ill? I want to make him famous! by nairalanda1(m): 4:02pm On Feb 23
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Yessir!

Oga he is not worth your anger and your time.

There are people here who say the same thing about many tribes, who call for the death of people, Lord knows how many times I have seen posts call for the death of whoever is President, and so forth.

But at the end of the day, he is not worth it.

This is the internet. People talk trash here all the time. At the end , we ignore them, and move on.

Plus, what you are planning to do is dox him. That is wrong, and not right. If someone did it to you , you won't like it.

The man is a despicable bigot...but he is not worth it.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Guy Being Serious Or Mentally Ill? I want to make him famous! by Hopez456(m): 4:04pm On Feb 23
Seems this guy does not value his time. Who takes the opinion of an unknown individual on a faceless forum serious??

3 Likes

Re: Is This Guy Being Serious Or Mentally Ill? I want to make him famous! by Hopez456(m): 4:07pm On Feb 23
nairalanda1:

There are people here who say the same thing about many tribes, who call for the death of people, Lord knows how many times I have seen posts call for the death of whoever is President, and so forth.

This is the internet. People talk trash here all the time. At the end , we ignore them, and move on.

Plus, what you are planning to do is dox him. That is wrong, and not right. If someone did it to you , you won't like it.

It is surprising how that got to him. I guess he's not seen what goes on on forums like quota, reddits ,discords and stuffs.

1 Like

Re: Is This Guy Being Serious Or Mentally Ill? I want to make him famous! by nairalanda1(m): 4:09pm On Feb 23
Hopez456:
It is surprising how that got to him. I guess he's not seen what goes on on forums like quota, reddits ,discords and stuffs.

Or my personal favorite...4chan.

(First time I visited 4chan, I felt like taking a thorough bath afterwards...)

1 Like

Re: Is This Guy Being Serious Or Mentally Ill? I want to make him famous! by SuperOnyi: 4:13pm On Feb 23
nairalanda1:

shocked

Sir, I know he's not worth my time and anger but my mother was almost never born because of that war. I've seen comments like this like one that quoted me just to tell me how the innocent Biafran kids that died were just "future drug pushers".

However, this will serve as a deterrence to others whether Igbo, Yoruba, or hausa. Imagine wishing tens of millions of people death; do you know that there are people like my mom that are still traumatized because of that war?

I don't care who he is, I'm gonna share this with YouTubers with millions of subscribers.
Re: Is This Guy Being Serious Or Mentally Ill? I want to make him famous! by SuperOnyi: 4:17pm On Feb 23
Hopez456:

shocked

I'm just taking it personal because I wanna save Africa from an Adolf Hitler wannabe. I have seen sh*ts like this here but I saw this at the wrong time — I just talked to my mom on the phone yesterday and was thinking about the sh*ts she done went through in her life.

And knock, knock, came this bigot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Any Of U Get Married To An Hardcore Lesbian? / Why Is It That Guy's Alwayz Want To Go For A Lady That Is A Lil Bit Younger / I Need A Single Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.