Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services (2136 Views)

How Long Can I Use My Statement Of Result To Apply For A Job / Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out / 5 Important Things Recruiters Search For In Your Cv/resume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services by Tech01: 4:53pm On Mar 29
Contact me for expert CV/resume writing, cover letter and statement of purpose services
Call/Whatsapp 07014089509
Re: Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services by Tech01: 12:17pm On Mar 30
Contact me for expert CV/resume writing, cover letter and statement of purpose services

Re: Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services by Tech01: 12:19am On Mar 31

Re: Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services by Tech01: 3:43am On Apr 01

Re: Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services by Tech01: 4:34pm On Apr 01
Re: Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services by Tech01: 7:05am On Apr 02

Re: Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services by Tech01: 11:51am On Apr 02

Re: Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services by Tech01: 7:40am On Apr 03
Feeling discouraged about landing your dream job?

The path from no job offers to multiple offers is not only possible but can happen faster than you think. Stay determined and success will come your way.

The journey to landing your dream job may seem daunting, but it's essential to remain steadfast in your efforts. Imagine this: in just three months, you could go from receiving no offers to having three job offers in a week. It's not just a dream - it's possible if you approach your job search strategically and put in the effort.

I believe you may have similar post before and I can tell you that you are at the same stage you were when you last saw a post like this all because you didn't take it serious or think it will really work for you!

Here are what to do to enhance your job search activity

-Revamp/Update Your Resume:
Your resume is your first impression. Seek professional help to review and revamp your resume. Make sure your resume stands out by highlighting your strengths and achievements.

-Networking is Key:
Don't underestimate the power of networking. Connect with professionals in your industry through media platforms like LinkedIn. Attend industry events and career fairs. Networking can opens up new doors and opportunties you never knew existed.

-Skill Development:
In a rapidly evolving job market, continuous skill development is crucial. Identify the skills in demand in your field and invest time in acquiring or enhancing them. Online courses, workshops, and certifications can make a big difference.

-Customize Your Applications:
Sending out generic applications won't help it. Tailor your resumes and cover letters for each job application. Showcase how your skills and experiences align with the specific requirements of the job.

- Seek Professional Guidance: Sometimes, a fresh perspective can make all the difference. Consider getting your resume professionally reviewed and revamped. It's a small investment that can lead to big results.

Stay persistent, keep refining your approach, and success will follow.
Believe in yourself, put in the work, and watch your career take off.

#Contact me to revamp your resume and kickstart your job search today!
Re: Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services by Tech01: 7:42am On Apr 03
Stay persistent, keep refining your approach, and success will follow.
Believe in yourself, put in the work, and watch your career take off.

#Contact me to revamp your resume and kickstart your job search today!

Re: Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services by Tech01: 10:09am On Apr 04

Re: Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services by Tech01: 8:00pm On Apr 04
Re: Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services by Tech01: 5:52am On Apr 05
An investment in your resume and cover letter yields the highest ROI, distinguishing your professional profile from others.

Upgrade your resume and cover letter to industry standards today to enhance recruiters' perception of you and increase your chances of securing your ideal job.

Feel free to send a direct message to begin refining your resume to perfection.

Re: Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services by Tech01: 3:05pm On Apr 05
Re: Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services by kenerek: 5:29pm On Apr 05
Get a great CV review for just N1500. It comes with job interview winning tips. Contact - kenerek1@gmail.com
Re: Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services by Tech01: 6:51am On Apr 06

Re: Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services by Tech01: 6:55pm On Apr 06

Re: Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services by Dhilariousdandy(m): 7:51pm On Apr 06
I would be needing a professional resume. How much do you charge?
Re: Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services by Tech01: 8:52pm On Apr 06
Dhilariousdandy:
I would be needing a professional resume. How much do you charge?

I don't charge much because I do consider my clients.
Can you send me a message on 07014089509 so that we can discuss better
Re: Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services by Tech01: 2:27pm On Apr 07

Re: Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services by Tech01: 10:37pm On Apr 07
Re: Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services by Tech01: 12:48pm On Apr 08

Re: Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services by Tech01: 8:42am On Apr 09

Re: Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services by Tech01: 1:09pm On Apr 10

Re: Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services by Tech01: 5:20pm On Apr 10
Differetiation is critical, your resume should showcase what sets you apart from others, Emphasize on your unique skills and experieinces that will outsell you.

Contact me to revamp your resume and kickstart your job search today!

Re: Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services by Tech01: 8:01am On Apr 11

Re: Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services by Tech01: 7:56am On Apr 12

Re: Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services by Tech01: 3:59pm On Apr 12
Re: Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services by Tech01: 1:00pm On Apr 13

Re: Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services by Tech01: 4:30pm On Apr 14

Re: Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services by Tech01: 5:59pm On Apr 14
In today's competitive job market, your resume is your ticket to success.
As a professional resume writer, I specialize in crafting tailored, impactful resumes that will help to showcase your unique skills, experiences, and achievements.

Let me help you stand out from the crowd and land your dream job. Invest in your future today and take the first step towards a brighter tomorrow!

Re: Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services by Tech01: 8:32am On Apr 15
Ready to land your dream job? Your resume is the key!
As a professional resume writer, I craft personalized resumes that get noticed by employers. Let's work together to highlight your skills and experiences, helping you stand out in today's competitive job market.

Re: Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services by Tech01: 6:02pm On Apr 15

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fcmb Online Application: Is It Going Thru? / Fresh Oil And Gas Openings For Fresh Graduates / Job Vacancies In Expro Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.