Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) (41050 Views)

Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns / Female Suicide Bomber Blows Herself Up On A Van, Killing 4 People In Pakistan / Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by Boo3nity(m): 8:00pm On Feb 23
WriterNig:

🇷🇺 Russian President Vladimir Putin donned a pilot dress and took the pilot seat of a Tu-160M hi-tech supersonic strategic bomber fighter jet on Thursday to personally check the quality of its modernization.

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters in Russia's southwestern city of Kazan that the head of state arrived on the runway of the Kazan Aviation Plant dressed as a pilot and took the pilot's seat.

"The flight will last some 40 minutes. The route of the flight is a state secret," Peskov said.

Tu-160m is a supersonic, variable-sweep wing heavy strategic bomber, called in Russia "White Swan," in NATO -- "Blackjack," it is designed to hit targets in remote areas with nuclear and conventional weapons.

Tu-160m strategic bomber is the largest supersonic aircraft in the history of military aviation and the heaviest combat aircraft in the world.

Putin has already flown several military planes, including fighter jets. Moreover, he has already flown the previous model of the Tu-160 bomber in August 2005.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLoWp76_gbI

Dem go soon photoshop microphone taster face enter these snapshot like say the man sabi flight tech.
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by tonychristopher: 8:07pm On Feb 23
I love Vlad
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by LeeSmart: 8:07pm On Feb 23
yarimo:
Putin is the most powerful and loved president in the world after president TINUBU of Nigeria
See as u dey use ur benefactor catch cruise, shame no dey catch you sir?
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by Boldideas: 8:09pm On Feb 23
Sabadon:
wink

This is what a leader should look like, from being physically fit(I remember him swimming deep in Russian ice cold waters) to now flying supersonic jet. No be by saying it's my turn and licking all microphone you see

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 easy bro... Hehenehehehehehe.. Yio ba épón baba ré

2 Likes

Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by GhostWisperer: 8:09pm On Feb 23
WriterNig:

🇷🇺 Russian President Vladimir Putin donned a pilot dress and took the pilot seat of a Tu-160M hi-tech supersonic strategic bomber fighter jet on Thursday to personally check the quality of its modernization.

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters in Russia's southwestern city of Kazan that the head of state arrived on the runway of the Kazan Aviation Plant dressed as a pilot and took the pilot's seat.

"The flight will last some 40 minutes. The route of the flight is a state secret," Peskov said.

Tu-160m is a supersonic, variable-sweep wing heavy strategic bomber, called in Russia "White Swan," in NATO -- "Blackjack," it is designed to hit targets in remote areas with nuclear and conventional weapons.

Tu-160m strategic bomber is the largest supersonic aircraft in the history of military aviation and the heaviest combat aircraft in the world.

Putin has already flown several military planes, including fighter jets. Moreover, he has already flown the previous model of the Tu-160 bomber in August 2005.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLoWp76_gbI
Putin, world's biggest fraud and propagandist president.

Use your supersonic missile and defeat Ukraine.

Criminal warlord
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by Tilewizy: 8:10pm On Feb 23
yarimo:
Putin is the most powerful and loved president in the world after president TINUBU of Nigeria

If you see the way I laughed after reading this.
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by CSTRR: 8:10pm On Feb 23
Firstcitizen:

A Nigerian calling Italy and Spain mediocre countries. Wonders shall never end. grin
Do you know the concept of relative comparison?

In western civilization spanning across Europe, North America, Spain and Italy are mediocre.
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by tonychristopher: 8:10pm On Feb 23
unclejb2:
How does that reduce the price of dollars in Nigeria?
who gives a fück about shythole
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by Tilewizy: 8:11pm On Feb 23
Sabadon:
wink

This is what a leader should look like, from being physically fit(I remember him swimming deep in Russian ice cold waters) to now flying supersonic jet. No be by saying it's my turn and licking all microphone you see

Abeg.. I don too laugh this evening.

1 Like

Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by Lawalemi(m): 8:12pm On Feb 23
He will die someday.
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by tonychristopher: 8:12pm On Feb 23
matify83:
This man may single handedly be the reason Russia still stands and wields global influence today.
Russians love him so much
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by dgitrader(m): 8:14pm On Feb 23
When Wagna was marching towards Moscow, he ran like a dog!

He will use this hype plane, when battle hardened Polish marines are marching towards Moscow in years to come.
Contemporary Russian power is a ruse! It is strongly rooted on a fictitious foundation.

1 Like

Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by MOTIONTECH(m): 8:14pm On Feb 23
Crimecity:

What fairness?

My younger brother is in Russia. A medical doctor for that matter, but all these hype is trash.

Imagine a medical doctor doing modelling and other petty stuff to survive.

Una funny oo. All these are media hype. Russia is in crises but covered.
Why is your brother doing modeling to survive??

1 Like

Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by tonychristopher: 8:18pm On Feb 23
Crimecity:

What fairness?

My younger brother is in Russia. A medical doctor for that matter, but all these hype is trash.

Imagine a medical doctor doing modelling and other petty stuff to survive.

Una funny oo. All these are media hype. Russia is in crises but covered.
Why didn't your crazy bro do medicine here
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by emapeteum(m): 8:20pm On Feb 23
anonymous1759:
No Amount of Western media propaganda can make me hate Putin . He’s doing what every country’s president will do. Putting his country first .

If Russia is weak as Palestine, Syria , Lebanon the west wouldn’t mind it if one of her Allies destroys it and grab their land they’ll look for one media propaganda to cover it .

Anything to protect yourself from Aggressors is welcomed , in this life pick your fights , use your heads . Ukraine is learning a hard lesson.

Some of these European countries licking NATO’s Boss Ass is not doing so because of love but for peace .
Lastly, in the game of chess don’t be the pawn , life’s a chess game the pawns suffer while royalties have a filled day .
Then who are you that the west should give a Bleep?
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by Arabaincubus: 8:20pm On Feb 23
With all these, he is still finding it difficult to defeat small Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by Elibaba1: 8:20pm On Feb 23
Sabadon:
wink

Screaming bala blueeeeeeee‼️🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by Kennitrust(m): 8:21pm On Feb 23
yarimo:
you were making sense until you mentioned that cartoon you call ebola
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by anonymous1759(m): 8:21pm On Feb 23
emapeteum:

Then who are you that the west should give a Bleep?

Why are you pained ?
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:25pm On Feb 23
Wetin concern me ;Joe Biden left the chat grin
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by Idaytesj29(m): 8:27pm On Feb 23
nairalanda1:

Americans have several variants of the same supersonic jetfighters that the Russians have, some of which entered service long before Russia thought of building one.

The US is not superior to Russia in war technology, forget all the media hypes. Whatever the destruction US can do, Russia is capable of same.

Both had supersonic jet capabilities since the 50s. If the Russian are not at par with the US. The arrogant US would have invaded Russia long time ago. Why do you think US need to set up NATO to gang up against Russia? US is afraid of Russia just as the Russian are afraid of the US as well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by yarimo(m): 8:27pm On Feb 23
Kennitrust:
you were making sense until you mentioned that cartoon you call ebola

Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by Bigkoko: 8:27pm On Feb 23
grin grin grin grin grin No be to snatch am, grab am, run with am!

Sabadon:
wink

1 Like

Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by themanderon: 8:29pm On Feb 23
The main man. You cannot help but love this man. Russian technology to the world.
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by fitinwell: 8:30pm On Feb 23
Horus:
Russian Tu-160M hi-tech supersonic strategic bomber fighter jet

Since i was born and now i am old .., i have never heard or read sucide bomber, ISIS ,Boko haram terrorize Russia..
Shouting allahuakbal
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by Irupetepete: 8:30pm On Feb 23
Sabadon:
wink

sincerely speaking, shey this violence no too much?

1 Like

Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by article1: 8:33pm On Feb 23
judatech:
Very powerful and pragmatic leader
Unlike our balablu

1 Like

Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by johbara: 8:35pm On Feb 23
Forget...........Putin is my guy anytime any day. Twice on a 🌞 Day.

1 Like

Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by TiglathPILESER: 8:37pm On Feb 23
Crimecity:

Lmao. Even Russians and those living in Russia won't say this.
Normal stupid Nigerian gibberish
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by successman100: 8:42pm On Feb 23
But Putin shouldn't have killed Wagner and Navanyl. That is not good at all. Remember that you too will die some day to come.
So why kill a political opponent? Why?
All these years, God didn't kill you. What is the offense of Navanyl? For competing with you? One day, your cup of evil will be full.
No man can be strong forever not even Adolf Hitler, not event Idiamin, not even Abacha. And not even Putin. A time cometh when puting will not remember all things around him. When Putin remembers the vanity of Life, he will be so sorry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. / Why France Kidnapped West Africa’s Eco Currency / Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.