Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) (41121 Views)

Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns / Female Suicide Bomber Blows Herself Up On A Van, Killing 4 People In Pakistan / Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by SirBunky85(m): 10:45pm On Feb 23
Sabadon:
wink

This is what a leader should look like, from being physically fit(I remember him swimming deep in Russian ice cold waters) to now flying supersonic jet. No be by saying it's my turn and licking all microphone you see
silly submission
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by berrystunn(m): 10:51pm On Feb 23
Sabadon:
wink

This is what a leader should look like, from being physically fit(I remember him swimming deep in Russian ice cold waters) to now flying supersonic jet. No be by saying it's my turn and licking all microphone you see

Hand day shake, leg day shake
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by ispreloaded(m): 10:56pm On Feb 23
grin
berrystunn:

Hand day shake, leg day shake
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by Crimecity: 11:17pm On Feb 23
Fedric209:

Even if it's in the European country, as a student, you will still end up doing petty job..

You guys should stop all this hype of western Europe and the likes.

While studying in Russia back then, I was privileged to have traveled to some countries in Europe ( Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Estonia , Bulgaria, Czech Republic, etc.) ,, to me I feel more comfortable staying in Russia compare to other European countries..

Italy is even the worst of them all.

More freedom in Russia compare to other European countries..

My advantage was, I quickly learnt the Russian language and also my tech skills got me high place in Russia. Imagine a black man who is a software developer in midst of the white over there..

cool cool cool

We are talking about now and you're talking about back then.

Russia is all hype now.

The sanctions on them is really heavy. You can't travel to any European country.
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by GABRIEL6036: 11:29pm On Feb 23
Cone head putin, your head is full of bald 😀
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by NFBI: 11:30pm On Feb 23
Princedapace:

why cant u produce something first?
Can you think well while you are hungry?

Solve hunger first.
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by darediamond(m): 11:35pm On Feb 23
anonymous1759:
No Amount of Western media propaganda can make me hate Putin . He’s doing what every country’s president will do. Putting his country first .

If Russia is weak as Palestine, Syria , Lebanon the west wouldn’t mind it if one of her Allies destroys it and grab their land they’ll look for one media propaganda to cover it .

Anything to protect yourself from Aggressors is welcomed , in this life pick your fights , use your heads . Ukraine is learning a hard lesson.

Some of these European countries licking NATO’s Boss Ass is not doing so because of love but for peace .
Lastly, in the game of chess don’t be the pawn , life’s a chess game the pawns suffer while royalties have a filled day[b][/b] .
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by NFBI: 11:37pm On Feb 23
successman100:
I guarantee, that Plane contains Western parts and Components....
Name them?

1 Like

Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by darediamond(m): 11:38pm On Feb 23
tiswell:
Putin na dia father!😄
No Ancestors!

Russians are readily Aliens In Human Flesh.
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by NFBI: 11:42pm On Feb 23
Tiopii:

There's probably nothing in Russia arsenal that the US don't have it in any variations.

How does Putin flying a supersonic jet a concern for the US?
Try the stunt on your country president first before you dream of doing that to Putin

1 Like

Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by darediamond(m): 11:43pm On Feb 23
CSTRR:
Russia right now is like Sparta.
A poor military State, and nothing more.

When it could be like Rome.
An economic and military superpower like the United States.

Then tell NATO to invade Russia!!

1 Like

Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by darediamond(m): 11:46pm On Feb 23
Firstcitizen:

A Nigerian calling Italy and Spain mediocre countries. Wonders shall never end. grin
Yes a Nigerian.

And what is Europe without Africa?

Let reparations begins and you will see those white mofos worse than our Banbiala Beggars.
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by samwillyco1(m): 11:47pm On Feb 23
Agile leader
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by darediamond(m): 11:56pm On Feb 23
Kennitrust:
you were making sense until you mentioned that cartoon you call ebola
grin cheesy cheesy grin na Bola you turn Ebola so?

You be weremotu!! grin
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by darediamond(m): 11:58pm On Feb 23
Uniquekriss:
tunder go faya your papa for calling Tinubu in tthis guise
grin cheesy grin
C yarbing!

"e con de yarb me"

students: "yarb me!" "yarb me!"....
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by darediamond(m): 12:02am On Feb 24
successman100:
I guarantee, that Plane contains Western parts and Components....
That is what we call the Art of using Trained Brains To Make Barrels.

Learn to Delegate Task Even If You Are NIKOLA TESLA.
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by darediamond(m): 12:05am On Feb 24
yommen:
All I know for sure is that those speaking in favour of Russia against the west will still chose US over Russia when it comes to relocation plans. Hypocrisy of the highest order .

More of the Western countries still offer foreigners like us citizenship compared to Russia that is more racist in nature.

Your inner self esposure or 3-keys to self development is ACUTELY LOW FOR YOU TO SAY THIS.
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by darediamond(m): 12:07am On Feb 24
tnerro1:

Are we talking about the same topic? What brought relocation? Who tell you say I wan relocate, I Dey enjoy Nigeria, we go No where
You dy mind the low self-esteem kid?

1 Like

Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by darediamond(m): 12:09am On Feb 24
Br4life:
pls no vex are sure you are normal

Explain how he is not then if he is not to you to pose baseless question....

1 Like

Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by darediamond(m): 12:13am On Feb 24
Tiopii:

There's probably nothing in Russia arsenal that the US don't have it in any variations.

How does Putin flying a supersonic jet a concern for the US?
His action serves as Warning to Anglo-America led NATO that he will not bother using His foot Soldiers against NATO. HE WILL BOMB THEM TO STUPIR LIKE HE DID IN ADVIIKA WHICH MADE FOOLISH ZELENSKY SOLDIEA TO RUN FOR THERE LIVES.

KID GLOVE IS FOR UKRAIN. AS FOR NATO, iron fist is waiting for them.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by Ramirezkhay(m): 1:31am On Feb 24
cheesy

Na imagination be that grin
You wan kpai Dem

As Russia big reach no balu fit do anyhow

Dia own pass try no 🧢

grin
fitinwell:

Since i was born and now i am old .., i have never heard or read sucide bomber, ISIS ,Boko haram terrorize Russia..
Shouting allahuakbal
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by SaLongs1(m): 4:34am On Feb 24
WriterNig:
👍🏻 Like for Russia-Putin, share for USA/Nazi/NATO
It is very stupid and idiotic to equate the US and NATO with Nazism whilst asslicking a murderous dictator that is Putin.
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by egoldman(m): 4:45am On Feb 24
yarimo:
Putin is the most powerful and loved president in the world after president TINUBU of Nigeria

Your brand of weed should be studied in universities.
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by Powersurge: 6:26am On Feb 24
WriterNig:
👍🏻 Like for Russia-Putin, share for USA/Nazi/NATO

Im level of gullible people in Nigeria and tge world entirely is alarming.
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by lagdmark(m): 6:42am On Feb 24
Nigeria, a country that can not feed their citizens hunger and frustration have destroyed the nation.
A country that can not produce anything a country without stable electricity, clean water and good road network is calling Russia names.
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by Johnjustice: 6:48am On Feb 24
Humans can't help themselves.
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by nickyvil: 8:02am On Feb 24
Your a liar or your brother didn't finish if not He won't be doing model. Aside language, Russia is far better than most European country now.

Crimecity:

What fairness?

My younger brother is in Russia. A medical doctor for that matter, but all these hype is trash.

Imagine a medical doctor doing modelling and other petty stuff to survive.

Una funny oo. All these are media hype. Russia is in crises but covered.
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by idanone(m): 8:07am On Feb 24
Babangidapikin:
cool President Putin an intellectual masterpiece as a President ...
you're right.
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by Crimecity: 8:16am On Feb 24
nickyvil:
Your a liar or your brother didn't finish if not He won't be doing model. Aside language, Russia is far better than most European country now.

Okay sir. Have a great day
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by Beautifulday: 8:21am On Feb 24
jaxxy:

he can't do anything cos he know that will be the end of Russia.

Lol! No be only end nah beginning.
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by MOTIONTECH(m): 8:30am On Feb 24
Crimecity:

The sanctions are biting harder than what the media portrays.
sending my prayers to your brother may the Lord see him through
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by jaxxy(m): 8:57am On Feb 24
Beautifulday:

Lol! No be only end nah beginning.

na only Russia get nuclear weapons? It will be his end once he starts anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. / British Father Who Travelled To Ukraine To Fight Flees Back To UK / Boris Johnson Will Use Armored Jaguar Sentinel As Official Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.