Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,880 members, 7,810,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) (41046 Views)

Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns / Female Suicide Bomber Blows Herself Up On A Van, Killing 4 People In Pakistan / Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by kevwemike: 8:45pm On Feb 23
yarimo:
Putin is the most powerful and loved president in the world after president TINUBU of Nigeria
bros no vex ooo but u no well
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by Projen: 8:47pm On Feb 23
All this Russian bots here. Na thunder go fire all of Una finish
Saidfx:

Your problems
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by successman100: 8:48pm On Feb 23
I guarantee, that Plane contains Western parts and Components....

1 Like

Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by Procashtips(m): 8:49pm On Feb 23
Crimecity:

Lmao. Even Russians and those living in Russia won't say this.

He's the president with the highest rating so far.

Do you know what that means?

1 Like

Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by successman100: 8:50pm On Feb 23
No Nation or Country can build a complete technology without a Western components or parts.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by Procashtips(m): 8:57pm On Feb 23
nairalanda1:

I see, but the aftermath of the fall of the USSR was worse (no jobs, no money, too many people going abroad).

Putin has made it better, but great? They call Russia...Nigeria with snow.

Russia, Nigeria with snow?

Go and watch Tucker Carlson videos on X. (he's an American journalist. Former Fox 5 star journalist)

He recently toured Russia.

Did you watch the world cup held in Russia?

You're comparing Russia with Nigeria?

Are you serious?

Go on tiktok to see videos of places in Russia.

Enough said.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by Fedric209: 9:01pm On Feb 23
Crimecity:

What fairness?

My younger brother is in Russia. A medical doctor for that matter, but all these hype is trash.

Imagine a medical doctor doing modelling and other petty stuff to survive.

Una funny oo. All these are media hype. Russia is in crises but covered.

Which state is your brother studying ?

Russia is far better now compared to 30years ago..

Life is Russia is sweet.. speaking from experience. Learn to speak the language and you will be at advantage.

Your brother studying medicine in Russia is either timid..

3 Likes

Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by Crimecity: 9:03pm On Feb 23
tonychristopher:
Why didn't your crazy bro do medicine here

It's your father,your Olosho mother and your entire lineage that is stewpïd. Fuul
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by Crimecity: 9:04pm On Feb 23
MOTIONTECH:
Why is your brother doing modeling to survive??

The sanctions are biting harder than what the media portrays.

1 Like

Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by Crimecity: 9:04pm On Feb 23
sacajawea:

Really?? Quality of life not up to general 1st world Standards?

The recent sanctions because of the war
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by Crimecity: 9:06pm On Feb 23
nairalanda1:

I see, but the aftermath of the fall of the USSR was worse (no jobs, no money, too many people going abroad).

Putin has made it better, but great? They call Russia...Nigeria with snow.

The recent sanctions is biting harder than the media is talking about it. Infact he can't even move to other European countries to practice. The license is more or less useless.

1 Like

Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by yommen: 9:08pm On Feb 23
All I know for sure is that those speaking in favour of Russia against the west will still chose US over Russia when it comes to relocation plans. Hypocrisy of the highest order .

More of the Western countries still offer foreigners like us citizenship compared to Russia that is more racist in nature.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by Fedric209: 9:11pm On Feb 23
Crimecity:

What fairness?

My younger brother is in Russia. A medical doctor for that matter, but all these hype is trash.

Imagine a medical doctor doing modelling and other petty stuff to survive.

Una funny oo. All these are media hype. Russia is in crises but covered.

Even if it's in the European country, as a student, you will still end up doing petty job..

You guys should stop all this hype of western Europe and the likes.

While studying in Russia back then, I was privileged to have traveled to some countries in Europe ( Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Estonia , Bulgaria, Czech Republic, etc.) ,, to me I feel more comfortable staying in Russia compare to other European countries..

Italy is even the worst of them all.

More freedom in Russia compare to other European countries..

My advantage was, I quickly learnt the Russian language and also my tech skills got me high place in Russia. Imagine a black man who is a software developer in midst of the white over there..

cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by Fedric209: 9:13pm On Feb 23
yommen:
All I know for sure is that those speaking in favour of Russia against the west will still chose US over Russia when it comes to relocation plans. Hypocrisy of the highest order .

More of the Western countries still offer foreigners like us citizenship compared to Russia that is more racist in nature.

Absolutely wrong...

I will choose Russia a million times over any other country given to me..

1 Like

Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by yommen: 9:13pm On Feb 23
tnerro1:
I wonder if Biden can do the same😁😁😁

Keep wondering! But I know you still prefer Biden's country to Putin's country when considering relocation.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by Fedric209: 9:16pm On Feb 23
The sanctions have only made Russia more stronger .. Time will tell..

Imagine the world placing sanctions on China.

You think china will give a fvck about them...

1 Like

Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by AuthorMan: 9:20pm On Feb 23
Crimecity:

Lmao. Even Russians and those living in Russia won't say this.

You dey dey mind the kids?

They think war is like the cartoon they watch.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by tnerro1(m): 9:23pm On Feb 23
yommen:

Keep wondering! But I know you still prefer Biden's country to Putin's country when considering relocation.

Are we talking about the same topic? What brought relocation? Who tell you say I wan relocate, I Dey enjoy Nigeria, we go No where

1 Like

Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by tochez24(m): 9:36pm On Feb 23
yarimo:
Putin is the most powerful and loved president in the world after president TINUBU of Nigeria

I so much admire this MAN💙💙

Abeg shift with your tinubu make we see road⚠️🙄
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by Krismas(m): 9:45pm On Feb 23
unclejb2:
How does that reduce the price of dollars in Nigeria?
grin IT IS A CLEAR MESSAGE TO US IN NIGERIA TO STOP USING THE DOLLAR COMPLETELY. THATS THE ONLY WAY OUT. THE RUSSIAN WAY. NIGERIA SHOULD JOIN BRICS. DONT DIE SLAVING FOR ANOTHER MAN CURRENCY

1 Like

Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by yarimo(m): 9:48pm On Feb 23
tochez24:

I so much admire this MAN💙💙

Abeg shift with your tinubu make we see road⚠️🙄

Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by MamaletASO: 9:55pm On Feb 23
President Putin Putting Russia First...

Africa is looking for food to eat..

Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by Krismas(m): 10:13pm On Feb 23
grin MEANWHILE, BRITAIN CANNOT EVEN MANAGE A LAUNCH OF MISSLE WITH SOME FEW PITIABLE PAYLOADS?
The government is facing questions over the effectiveness of Britain's nuclear deterrent after a test launch of the UK's Trident nuclear missile failed, crashing back into the ocean close to the submarine that fired it.

Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by Princedapace(m): 10:15pm On Feb 23
NFBI:
see tech

Why did i come from this shîthole

why cant u produce something first?

1 Like

Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by Br4life: 10:16pm On Feb 23
Fedric209:
The sanctions have only made Russia more stronger .. Time will tell..

Imagine the world placing sanctions on China.

You think china will give a fvck about them...
pls no vex are sure you are normal
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by Anonimoux: 10:20pm On Feb 23
I don't understand why for some unexplainable reasons, I like this Putin.
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by Konquest: 10:23pm On Feb 23
WriterNig:

🇷🇺 Russian President Vladimir Putin donned a pilot dress and took the pilot seat of a Tu-160M hi-tech supersonic strategic bomber fighter jet on Thursday to personally check the quality of its modernization.

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters in Russia's southwestern city of Kazan that the head of state arrived on the runway of the Kazan Aviation Plant dressed as a pilot and took the pilot's seat.

"The flight will last some 40 minutes. The route of the flight is a state secret," Peskov said.

Tu-160m is a supersonic, variable-sweep wing heavy strategic bomber, called in Russia "White Swan," in NATO -- "Blackjack," it is designed to hit targets in remote areas with nuclear and conventional weapons.

Tu-160m strategic bomber is the largest supersonic aircraft in the history of military aviation and the heaviest combat aircraft in the world.

Putin has already flown several military planes, including fighter jets. Moreover, he has already flown the previous model of the Tu-160 bomber in August 2005.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLoWp76_gbI
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by dkidd: 10:28pm On Feb 23
Okay
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by Tiopii: 10:34pm On Feb 23
nairalanda1:

Americans have several variants of the same supersonic jetfighters that the Russians have, some of which entered service long before Russia thought of building one.

There's probably nothing in Russia arsenal that the US don't have it in any variations.

How does Putin flying a supersonic jet a concern for the US?
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by Doublek101: 10:34pm On Feb 23
yarimo:

Who be this one? U nor even know anything. I'm sure you nor know the color of ur county flag.
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by Doublek101: 10:35pm On Feb 23
So nobody just fit pull out pistol and blow his brain off and end his reign. I pray to have the opportunity.
Re: Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) by jojoki: 10:42pm On Feb 23
A very powerful president who doesn't give a f.uck about the west. When the weak leads a nation she suffers the consequences

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why France Kidnapped West Africa’s Eco Currency / Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. / Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.