Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,700 members, 7,813,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Man Arrested With Cache Of Weapons: Ak-47s, Pump Action Gun, English Pistol - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested With Cache Of Weapons: Ak-47s, Pump Action Gun, English Pistol (32197 Views)

EFCC Arrests 57 Yahoo Boys In Ogun, Recovers Two Pump Action Rifles (Photos) / ACF Back Order To Shoot Herdsmen Carrying AK-47s / Two Armed Robbers Carrying Pump-Action Guns Arrested In Anambra (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested With Cache Of Weapons: Ak-47s, Pump Action Gun, English Pistol by Checkwell: 11:22am On Feb 24
Old news. This happened 2 years ago.
Re: Man Arrested With Cache Of Weapons: Ak-47s, Pump Action Gun, English Pistol by GABRIEL6036: 11:43am On Feb 24
Old video
Re: Man Arrested With Cache Of Weapons: Ak-47s, Pump Action Gun, English Pistol by treatise: 12:22pm On Feb 24
Gistmedia10:
Authorities have arrested a man found with a cache of dangerous guns hidden in his car. Authorities discovered two AK-47s, a loaded shotgun, and a small pistol during the search.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W47pZk9KoFM
Why recirculating this news, it's almost a year now.
Re: Man Arrested With Cache Of Weapons: Ak-47s, Pump Action Gun, English Pistol by KingAzubuike(f): 12:41pm On Feb 24
Omoapena:

See this one, rich man get AKs but probably licensed
You can't get license with an assault rifle. Only non automatic weapons like pump action or pistols. Any rich man carrying AK 47 is doing so illegally and is a criminal.
Re: Man Arrested With Cache Of Weapons: Ak-47s, Pump Action Gun, English Pistol by GenFunction: 1:02pm On Feb 24
Wetin happen?u be NDA abi Minister of Defense?
Re: Man Arrested With Cache Of Weapons: Ak-47s, Pump Action Gun, English Pistol by Abagworo(m): 1:10pm On Feb 24
Old news
Re: Man Arrested With Cache Of Weapons: Ak-47s, Pump Action Gun, English Pistol by samcolee(m): 1:12pm On Feb 24
Ever8090:
The best way to deal with insecurity in the country is to start killing people like this...

Human right won't agree even lawyers
Re: Man Arrested With Cache Of Weapons: Ak-47s, Pump Action Gun, English Pistol by MJos11: 2:50pm On Feb 24
Taaaah me I no one dey hear dis Kind news again 😞 it should b we cash the direct seller not middle man 👨
Re: Man Arrested With Cache Of Weapons: Ak-47s, Pump Action Gun, English Pistol by OrdiNaka(m): 5:11pm On Feb 24
Those officer are very very unprofessional why are they using their naked hands to hold the guns.. Nigerian Officers enh
Re: Man Arrested With Cache Of Weapons: Ak-47s, Pump Action Gun, English Pistol by superCleanworks(m): 5:19pm On Feb 24
Ever8090:
The best way to deal with insecurity in the country is to start killing people like this...

Yes. Cut his head off with a rusted saw and Gather his family and village chiefs to make sure they watch. Anybody who turns his or her face away from watching should be flogged till they collapse so that the message will spread for generations.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Cache Of Weapons: Ak-47s, Pump Action Gun, English Pistol by PHAYOL81: 5:37pm On Feb 24
emperor4love:
Wat if na fr sef defense

What the heck? How d'you guys feel defending nonsense? Don't you feel ashamed of feeling stvpid to sane people? What would anybody be defending himself against bearing such number and calibre of weapons? Was he planning to defend Nigeria or what ?
Sometimes silence is golden. At least it reduces the chance of people seeing your stvpidity.
Re: Man Arrested With Cache Of Weapons: Ak-47s, Pump Action Gun, English Pistol by shortgun(m): 6:11pm On Feb 24
Appletek:

Rich man no dey buy AK. Them dey use Mopol or soldier with AK do bodyguard.
Dey play
Re: Man Arrested With Cache Of Weapons: Ak-47s, Pump Action Gun, English Pistol by LillyandDaisy: 6:29pm On Feb 24
emperor4love:
Wat if na fr sef defense
Exactly what am thinking, what if Fulani is terrorizing is village and have to protect his family
Re: Man Arrested With Cache Of Weapons: Ak-47s, Pump Action Gun, English Pistol by bionixs: 6:32pm On Feb 24
Did he want to take out the entire town?
Re: Man Arrested With Cache Of Weapons: Ak-47s, Pump Action Gun, English Pistol by SaLongs1(m): 8:55pm On Feb 24
emperor4love:
Wat if na fr sef defense
Even commando sef no carry load like this.
Re: Man Arrested With Cache Of Weapons: Ak-47s, Pump Action Gun, English Pistol by emperor4love(m): 8:59pm On Feb 24
SaLongs1:
Even commando sef no carry load like this.
but if na una master way de walker wit cow nothing wrong wit am
Re: Man Arrested With Cache Of Weapons: Ak-47s, Pump Action Gun, English Pistol by Essienjeremiah: 9:24pm On Feb 24
Some of these politicians have this in their cage
Re: Man Arrested With Cache Of Weapons: Ak-47s, Pump Action Gun, English Pistol by Essienjeremiah: 9:26pm On Feb 24
Some of these politicians have this in their cage
Re: Man Arrested With Cache Of Weapons: Ak-47s, Pump Action Gun, English Pistol by article1: 9:57pm On Feb 24
This is an old news nah
Re: Man Arrested With Cache Of Weapons: Ak-47s, Pump Action Gun, English Pistol by Debest49ja: 5:38am On Feb 25
Nairaland and old news

quote author=Gistmedia10 post=128610483]Authorities have arrested a man found with a cache of dangerous guns hidden in his car. Authorities discovered two AK-47s, a loaded shotgun, and a small pistol during the search.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W47pZk9KoFM[/quote]
Re: Man Arrested With Cache Of Weapons: Ak-47s, Pump Action Gun, English Pistol by rapheal5(m): 8:38am On Feb 25
Noniblaq:
Crime no Dey pay. Do you know that with only 225,000 naira you can start a clothing business today ? Ask me how if interested
explain here
Re: Man Arrested With Cache Of Weapons: Ak-47s, Pump Action Gun, English Pistol by KingMack(m): 9:31am On Feb 25
Very old news 😏
Re: Man Arrested With Cache Of Weapons: Ak-47s, Pump Action Gun, English Pistol by SaLongs1(m): 11:02am On Feb 25
emperor4love:
but if na una master way de walker wit cow nothing wrong wit am
I no sabi the cave wey dem born you sha but them no born the animal wey go enter my area do shit and live to tell the tale.
Re: Man Arrested With Cache Of Weapons: Ak-47s, Pump Action Gun, English Pistol by emperor4love(m): 12:18pm On Feb 25
SaLongs1:
I no sabi the cave wey dem born you sha but them no born the animal wey go enter my area do shit and live to tell the tale.
na mouth u get oga...all na online e end shaaa,hate guys who make out online
Re: Man Arrested With Cache Of Weapons: Ak-47s, Pump Action Gun, English Pistol by SaLongs1(m): 12:52pm On Feb 25
emperor4love:
na mouth u get oga...all na online e end shaaa,hate guys who make out online
I no blame you sha. You think everyone is as cowardly as your people.
Re: Man Arrested With Cache Of Weapons: Ak-47s, Pump Action Gun, English Pistol by emperor4love(m): 1:12pm On Feb 25
SaLongs1:
I no blame you sha. You think everyone is as cowardly as your people.
social media soldier,go sit down
Re: Man Arrested With Cache Of Weapons: Ak-47s, Pump Action Gun, English Pistol by SaLongs1(m): 1:31pm On Feb 25
emperor4love:
social media soldier,go sit down
I no blame you sha I blame your lack of exposure.
Re: Man Arrested With Cache Of Weapons: Ak-47s, Pump Action Gun, English Pistol by emperor4love(m): 2:25pm On Feb 25
SaLongs1:
I no blame you sha I blame your lack of exposure.
na blame blame shaaa no need to talk much here,freedom fighter
Re: Man Arrested With Cache Of Weapons: Ak-47s, Pump Action Gun, English Pistol by SaLongs1(m): 5:25pm On Feb 25
emperor4love:
na blame blame shaaa no need to talk much here,freedom fighter
The slave in you does not exist in me.
Re: Man Arrested With Cache Of Weapons: Ak-47s, Pump Action Gun, English Pistol by emperor4love(m): 5:43pm On Feb 25
SaLongs1:
The slave in you does not exist in me.
na ur type de take cover if men mount una,ur caprison na only here e end,ogo sit down for gutter,we know way guide
Re: Man Arrested With Cache Of Weapons: Ak-47s, Pump Action Gun, English Pistol by SaLongs1(m): 6:02pm On Feb 25
emperor4love:
na ur type de take cover if men mount una,ur caprison na only here e end,ogo sit down for gutter,we know way guide
Your mumuness don reach to dey cap anyhow abi?
Re: Man Arrested With Cache Of Weapons: Ak-47s, Pump Action Gun, English Pistol by emperor4love(m): 10:47pm On Feb 25
SaLongs1:
Your mumuness don reach to dey cap anyhow abi?
online gave such guy privilege to voice out there anger,if not u no suppose reach 20 make dem deck ur neck....see who talk say e go challenge Fulani herdsmen with there ammunition if them invade there community, no too blame u shaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k / Soldiers Given A Punishment, Ordered To Knock Each Others Head For Fighting. / Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.