Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

What Will You Do In This Situation? (Read Here) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will You Do In This Situation? (Read Here) (180 Views)

Uruan L.G.A Chairman Further Implicates Self Through His Statement | READ HERE / What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? / "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do In This Situation? (Read Here) by money121(m): 5:56pm On Feb 23
You loaned your friend 4,000,000.00 last year and since then, he has refused to pay back,which has deteriorated the friendship.
You beg him to just pay you 2,000,000.00and forget the rest because you are in a financial crisis.
Your friend then says he can only get you#1,500,000.00 since that's all he has.

You feel like you have no option but to accept.
You eventually give him your account details tosend the amount directly to your bank.
You wake up the next morning, checked your account and there is 15,000,000.00 in it.

What will you do in this situation? 😀

fergie001, Mynd44, OAM4J Seun Nlfpmod

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (Read Here) by money121(m): 5:56pm On Feb 23
Deduct my 4m and send back his 11million balance grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (Read Here) by immortalcrown(m): 5:59pm On Feb 23
Take your money and return the excess. Otherwise, you and your friend are the same or you are even worse.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (Read Here) by mariahAngel(f): 6:04pm On Feb 23
The frenemy would have to give me a very good reason why I should return the rest of the money (after taking back what's mine).

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (Read Here) by brain54(m): 6:10pm On Feb 23
Even if at all I go return the money...

I go make sure I frustrate and suffer him papa!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (Read Here) by Seunpapa65: 6:24pm On Feb 23
I will collect my 4m and tell him I use the rest for business make he gets patience

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (Read Here) by writetopoker: 7:28pm On Feb 23
I will collect my N4m, plus extra N1m as interest/dumorage = N5m

Then I will automatically borrow N4m for business to pay him back at the exact duration he held my own N4m. Then I will return the remaining N6m.

No 2 ways about that, anywhere he goes I will tell them it was our gentle man agreement initially. Before returning the remaining N6m balance I will so frustrate his life that, next time he will learn to be sincere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (Read Here) by money121(m): 7:44pm On Feb 23
writetopoker:
I will collect my N4m, plus extra N1m as interest/dumorage = N5m

Then I will automatically borrow N4m for business to pay him back at the exact duration he help my own N4m. Then I will return the remaining N6m.

No 2 ways about that, anywhere he goes I will tell them it was our gentle man agreement initially. Before returning the remaining N6m balance I will so frustrate his life that, next he will learn to be sincere
Wicked man grin
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (Read Here) by PrinceJoeWan(m): 8:12pm On Feb 23
The money he erroneously sent could be for a contract he is yet to execute, it could be a family contribution towards an emergency.
Let's not rush into any conclusions, taking your 4 and giving him the rest is enough without stress is enough.
I don't usually borrow out money but when I do I make sure I am not expecting it back. So when it comes back and I don't need it I just tell them to keep it.
Coming from a young lad who is trying to make ends meet and unmarried so if you are more mature feel free to school me.

money121:

You loaned your friend 4,000,000.00 last year and since then, he has refused to pay back,which has deteriorated the friendship.
You beg him to just pay you 2,000,000.00and forget the rest because you are in a financial crisis.
Your friend then says he can only get you#1,500,000.00 since that's all he has.

You feel like you have no option but to accept.
You eventually give him your account details tosend the amount directly to your bank.
You wake up the next morning, checked your account and there is 15,000,000.00 in it.

What will you do in this situation? 😀

fergie001, Mynd44, OAM4J Seun Nlfpmod

(1) (Reply)

PBAT Is Working, No Growth Without Pain ! Sen. Rilwan Adesoji Akanbi / Edo State Guber Candidate Of Labour Party Renovates Dilapidated School Building / Ighodalo Congratulates APC, Labour Candidates, Calls For Issue-based Campaigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.