Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Betty Akeredolu's Tribute To Her Late Husband, Governor Aketi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Betty Akeredolu's Tribute To Her Late Husband, Governor Aketi (1223 Views)

Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions / Ondo State Governor Aketi Endorses Muslim-muslim Ticket Gets Lambasted / Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Betty Akeredolu's Tribute To Her Late Husband, Governor Aketi by Crimecity: 6:04pm On Feb 23
Betty Akeredolu's Tribute to her late husband, Governor Aketi, as seen on social media.

1 Share

Re: Betty Akeredolu's Tribute To Her Late Husband, Governor Aketi by Crimecity: 6:04pm On Feb 23
Betty Akeredolu must have written this from a position of pain and anger. I hope she heals. The casual Igbophobia must have gotten to her, especially when she watches what people said about her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Akeredolu's Tribute To Her Late Husband, Governor Aketi by Epstein(m): 6:10pm On Feb 23
grin

Bitter
Re: Betty Akeredolu's Tribute To Her Late Husband, Governor Aketi by Akinboboz(m): 6:12pm On Feb 23
Rest in peace Aketi.
Re: Betty Akeredolu's Tribute To Her Late Husband, Governor Aketi by bigpriik: 6:21pm On Feb 23
they must have tribalistically torturted her emotionally i am igbo too,i can relate too,even though i look and speak yoruba very well yet they still discriminate because of my name but we no send.
mi o forr rara.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Akeredolu's Tribute To Her Late Husband, Governor Aketi by Crimecity: 6:22pm On Feb 23
bigpriik:
they must have tribalistically torturted her emotionally i am igbo too,i can relate too,even though i look and speak yoruba very well yet they still discriminate because of my name but we no send.
mi o forr rara.

Chai
Re: Betty Akeredolu's Tribute To Her Late Husband, Governor Aketi by Jokerman(m): 6:39pm On Feb 23
It came from the heart.

No one can love a man more than his beloved wife and children.

After death, all the free loafers will disappear into thin air, but your memories remains with your wife and children.

So I support her in whatever she wrote

3 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu's Tribute To Her Late Husband, Governor Aketi by NoToPile: 7:34pm On Feb 23
Very very distasteful.

Throwing shades and Jabs to others even in a tribute.

Very very low.

RIP AKETI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betty Akeredolu's Tribute To Her Late Husband, Governor Aketi by FreeStuffsNG: 7:52pm On Feb 23
bigpriik:
mi o forr rara.
This is disrespectful to the cherished memory of Aketi. If you truly understand and speak Yoruba fluently as claimed then you are not being completely honest that your Yoruba friends who know you and speak Yoruba with you will treat you any differently from another Yoruba.

I have read very obscene words credited to this woman but sincerely I believe none of it. In Yorubaland, anyone who gives you a daughter's hand in marriage has done you a very big favour. Your in-laws, for both husband and wife, must remain esteemed in your eyes.

Let's let Aketi rest in peace nitori Olorun. E dakun.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Akeredolu's Tribute To Her Late Husband, Governor Aketi by Good2go1: 8:01pm On Feb 23
Igbos stop allowing these people to deceive you into marriage, you saw what happened to Lagos LP governorship candidate.

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu's Tribute To Her Late Husband, Governor Aketi by slivertongue: 8:04pm On Feb 23
Great men ever remembered by the seeds they have sown. Aketi SWSN Amotekum is your seed

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu's Tribute To Her Late Husband, Governor Aketi by Houseofglam7(f): 8:06pm On Feb 23
😢😢😢
Re: Betty Akeredolu's Tribute To Her Late Husband, Governor Aketi by AllahOfBlood: 8:16pm On Feb 23
cry
Re: Betty Akeredolu's Tribute To Her Late Husband, Governor Aketi by Slytiger: 8:20pm On Feb 23
She still Brough tribalism into the tribute.
Same woman that was chased out of imo by thugs claiming she is no longer one of them because she married a Yoruba man.

Maybe she prefer to drink water used in washing corpse Sha 😂

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Akeredolu's Tribute To Her Late Husband, Governor Aketi by opamoses1: 8:25pm On Feb 23
Good2go1:
Igbos stop allowing these people to deceive you into marriage, you saw what happened to Lagos LP governorship candidate.
The same one that used tribal slurs against Yorubas and supports IPOB terrorists.. he would go and contest in Anambra where he would be welcomed with open arms.

How come He Governor Adeleke, half Ibo and speaks fluent Ibo, was not rejected in a more conservative Osun State.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Akeredolu's Tribute To Her Late Husband, Governor Aketi by opamoses1: 8:26pm On Feb 23
FreeStuffsNG:

This is disrespectful to the cherished memory of Aketi. If you truly understand and speak Yoruba fluently as claimed then you are not being completely honest that your Yoruba friends who know you and speak Yoruba with you will treat you any differently from another Yoruba.

I have read very obscene words credited to this woman but sincerely I believe none of it. In Yorubaland, anyone who gives you a daughter has done you a very big favour.

Let's let Aketi rest in peace. E dakun
Extremely disrespectful. All those stuffs Ondo people were saying about is accurate.
Re: Betty Akeredolu's Tribute To Her Late Husband, Governor Aketi by theophorus(m): 8:26pm On Feb 23
May Wisdom not be Far from Us all.

Out of the abundance of the mind, the hand will write and a good mind will pour out good words.

This Tribute to her husband really show who she was.
Congratulations to Her, she has put it in writing for the whole world to read.
Re: Betty Akeredolu's Tribute To Her Late Husband, Governor Aketi by Enugurangers: 8:31pm On Feb 23
bigpriik:
mi o forr rara.
My case was different. I am from Enugu and grew up in Ibadan. I was treated without discrimination. I even went to OAU for my degree against going to the east. There are lots of Igbos from Ibadan that schooled at OAU too. Alot of those girls eventually married Yoruba men and are still happily married to their spouses.

4 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu's Tribute To Her Late Husband, Governor Aketi by flokii: 8:31pm On Feb 23
Madam Betty ought to know her place which was beside her husband, not above him..

Yorubas didn't attack you the way they did in Imo nau..

See the shege they are showing Ezendigbo in Akure.. constant and steady flogging to reset his brain whenever he tries to cross the line.

That you married Yoruba doesn't mean you should pocket Yoruba people.. It doesn't work like that.
There are some places in this Nigeria that as they are marrying you like this, they are buying pankere (cane) to keep, incase you misbehave so they can flog hell out of your body.

Farewell to a good man who incidentally married into controversy.. May the merciful God grant him eternal rest. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu's Tribute To Her Late Husband, Governor Aketi by Okwyjesus(m): 8:35pm On Feb 23
bigpriik:
mi o forr rara.

You married Yoruba?
Re: Betty Akeredolu's Tribute To Her Late Husband, Governor Aketi by Enugurangers: 8:35pm On Feb 23
opamoses1:

The same one that used tribal slurs against Yorubas and supports IPOB terrorists.. he would go and contest in Anambra where he would be welcomed with open arms.

How come He Governor Adeleke, half Ibo and speaks fluent Ibo, was not rejected in a more conservative Osun State.
Even Aketi is half Ijaw (Apoi)-half Yoruba.
Governor Makinde is married to an Ijaw women (no complaints from Oyo state people because she has good manners and behaviour)..

2 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu's Tribute To Her Late Husband, Governor Aketi by swagana: 8:40pm On Feb 23
Betty is a strong woman and never allowed bitter tribalistic in-laws to have their way.Betty nnem kweshiri nothing dey happen.
Re: Betty Akeredolu's Tribute To Her Late Husband, Governor Aketi by Goodvibes007: 8:44pm On Feb 23
swagana:
Betty is a strong woman and never allowed bitter tribalistic in-laws to have their way.Betty nnem kweshiri nothing dey happen.
She was disqualified in Imo for marrying a Yoruba man.

Hopefully, she goes back to re-contest in Imo to receive 2nd round of beating.
Re: Betty Akeredolu's Tribute To Her Late Husband, Governor Aketi by flokii: 8:46pm On Feb 23
theophorus:
May Wisdom not be Far from Us all.

Out of the abundance of the mind, the hand will write and a good mind will pour out good words.

This Tribute to her husband really show who she was.
Congratulations to Her, she has put it in writing for the whole world to read.

She was playing the victim and at the same time throwing shades at her perceived enemies.. but she is forgetting the fact that she married into the most welcoming tribe in Africa.

Nobody can subdue Yorubas.. wasn't possible in the 40s', 50s' and 60s', not going to happen now or in future.
Re: Betty Akeredolu's Tribute To Her Late Husband, Governor Aketi by swagana: 8:48pm On Feb 23
Goodvibes007:

She was disqualified in Imo for marrying a Yoruba man.

Hopefully , she goes back to re-contest in Imo to receive 2nd round of beating

Thousands of aspirants are disqualified in Imo state every election season and they are not marrying Yoruba men or women.It is just politics.
Re: Betty Akeredolu's Tribute To Her Late Husband, Governor Aketi by Irupetepete: 8:49pm On Feb 23
Very distasteful and disrespectful... Was she expecting an applause after this nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu's Tribute To Her Late Husband, Governor Aketi by Goodvibes007: 8:49pm On Feb 23
swagana:

Thousands of aspirants are disqualified in Imo state every election season and they are not marrying Yoruba men or women.It is just politics.
Look at what her tribalistic people wrote to justify the harassment she received before being chased away.. non of the below are politicians👇

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu's Tribute To Her Late Husband, Governor Aketi by Prigidypogodo(f): 8:57pm On Feb 23
Good2go1:
if my daughter ever have anything to do with a yoruba man I'll disown her immediately.

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu's Tribute To Her Late Husband, Governor Aketi by swagana: 8:59pm On Feb 23
Goodvibes007:

Look at what her tribalistic people wrote to justify the harassment she received before being chased away.. non of the below are politicians👇

Don't care what they wrote.Those who wrote that were her opponents.She have her supporters too.Can you bring up what her supporters wrote about her?
Re: Betty Akeredolu's Tribute To Her Late Husband, Governor Aketi by Justkatty(f): 9:02pm On Feb 23
bigpriik:
mi o forr rara.
I doubt if you know the Yorubas too well.
When it comes to them, they are hell bent in making you flow with them when discussing especially if you're still struggling in speaking their language
Atleast as an Akwaibomite that have stayed with them for some years now, I can attest to that.
Yorubas even prefer making a stranger comfortable more than their people.

4 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu's Tribute To Her Late Husband, Governor Aketi by Goodvibes007: 9:05pm On Feb 23
swagana:

Don't care what they wrote.Those who wrote that were her opponents.She have her supporters too.Can you bring up what her supporters wrote about her?
I would be suprised if you care.
There is something called hypocrisy. Look it up.

(1) (2)

Duke Declares His Intention To Run For Presidency! / What Is Adedibu's Role In Oyo State? / Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, Governor Of Bayelsa State Picked As Yar' Adua's Running M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.