Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial (26200 Views)

More Than 400 Detained In Russia As Country Mourns The Death Of Alexei Navalny / Alexei Navalny Is Dead / Russia: Alexei Navalny Poisoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by ispreloaded(m): 9:53pm On Feb 23
Fineman2:
Why secret burial? the death of Alexei Navalny has made me to dislike Putin
so u are just knowing dis 🙄
Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by Doublek101: 9:54pm On Feb 23
harsysky:

Madam, we get our own wahala for naija too. Sorry no vex , manage your own. People died today buying rice for 10k because of a useless leader they voted.

U be idiot,she carry her mata cum meet u? U nor really get head.
Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by AllenSpencer: 9:54pm On Feb 23
Damian911:
Even without communist rule aren't they (African leaders) authoritarian? Suppression of opposition, sit tight policies, sham election, human rights abuse,abuse of power, massive corruption what else again undecided

But at least, you are still free to talk and lambast your leaders. In places like China, despite their population, you dare not criticize the government.

You will never appreciate democracy till you try dictators. I hope you remember Abacha rule. Talk and die, or end up in jail.

2 Likes

Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by maasoap(m): 9:55pm On Feb 23
Fedric209:
And you believe that trash..

I do. The rest of the world do too. Should we believe you instead?

And why is russia insisting on a secrete burial ..
What else do you want to hear? People have said that may be Putin doesn't want the world to find out the real cause of death
Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by Doublek101: 9:56pm On Feb 23
This Putin of a man calls himself a Christian. He will die mumu death self. His days are numbered. He think say he be strong man,the way he go die like foul. We shall see his end soon.

1 Like

Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by Dennisochampa: 9:56pm On Feb 23
maasoap:

I'm ashamed of you. Imagine your parents reading this. You're typing and posting like someone with mental illness
Better for a parent to have a mentally ill kid than to have one who is a terrorist.....

What am I even saying... When your papa na terrorist... Why e no go born terrorist as pikin..... Douche bag
Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by gigabyte13: 9:57pm On Feb 23
I thought one real local goat on this platform said, Navalda is no threat to Putin....??
Even in death, Putin is still afraid of his dead body..........
Which wickedness wan pass dis one again
Una keeeee person
Still dey fear the dead body.
Putin go end up very very miserable
Na small time remain for am

1 Like

Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by Damian911: 9:57pm On Feb 23
YoungLionken:
Putin being a dictator is just too obvious, which is somehow bad to his reputation..

Yes, we know that the US has its own demons, but ask yourself why countries like Ukraine, Poland, Sweden, etc, are all aligning with the west willingly (shebi na we dey talk say "who nor like better thing"wink..

For the said countries to be moving away, cutting ties with Putin and Russia should say a lot. Let's remove sentiments, think objectively and argue logically, because we cannot be wiser than the countries who willingly chose to align with the west as they must have thought about what we're thinking now..

I even forgot to mention the hardship there (many of their citizens wouldn't mind abandoning Russia for the US, if given the chance), they also have japa in mind with their currency fluctuating like the ₦...
You made a whole lotta sense and I was feeling you until your last paragraph
How many Russians diaspora do we have compare to Nigeria? How many Russians are begging foreign embassy for compared to your country? You won't think twice before grabbing it with both hands if a Russian visa is dangled before you or other japarians undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by Mccullum: 9:57pm On Feb 23
ReubenE:
Mafia Putin.

I'm always shocked to see people supporting that man

Looks like the only metric of good governance in Russia and in the Arab world is how much you are able to show that you hate America and Western Europe.

Do that effectively and see yourself pass the good governance test

It's not about hatred, it's about clash of interest, America is not saint too. US still looking ways to get Snowden and Greenwald that leaked sensitive pentagon secret, had it Snowden didn't ran to Russia he would have been or assassinated.

Navany was accused of working with CIA against Russia. No nation will allow saboteurs. Any one of such will be labeled as traitor. Death sure for such person from the state.

Both US, Russia and Arab states are not different from one another, it's just a clash of identity without being under hegemony of one another and still one is aiming to destroy one for the interest of being the head in international power politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by Fedric209: 9:57pm On Feb 23
maasoap:

I do. The rest of the world do too. Should we believe you instead?

What else do you want to hear? People have said that may be Putin doesn't want the world to find out the real cause of death

Anyway, for your information,, Nalvany is not dead.

Please stoping hating on Putin...

If you are in Putin shoes , you will do worst..
Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by harsysky(m): 9:58pm On Feb 23
Doublek101:

U be idiot,she carry her mata cum meet u? U nor really get head.

Oluku, na you she come carry am give. iti boribo
Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by Damian911: 9:58pm On Feb 23
YoungLionken:
Putin being a dictator is just too obvious, which is somehow bad to his reputation..

Yes, we know that the US has its own demons, but ask yourself why countries like Ukraine, Poland, Sweden, etc, are all aligning with the west willingly (shebi na we dey talk say "who nor like better thing"wink..

For the said countries to be moving away, cutting ties with Putin and Russia should say a lot. Let's remove sentiments, think objectively and argue logically, because we cannot be wiser than the countries who willingly chose to align with the west as they must have thought about what we're thinking now..

I even forgot to mention the hardship there (many of their citizens wouldn't mind abandoning Russia for the US, if given the chance), they also have japa in mind with their currency fluctuating like the ₦...
The rouble is stable far stable and more valuable than your shitty naira
Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by axglide(m): 9:58pm On Feb 23
shoodboi2:
Western media spreading panic as usual. Anything to blame Russia.

Navalny is a known CIA and M16 spy. He was funded by the west to disrupt and turn Russia into a US puppet.

One of his close assistants was even caught on spy camera asking a British foreign agent for $10 million or so, to fund mass protests and civil disobedience in Russia.

Serves him any every other person who wants to destroy their country in order to satisfy foreign interests right.

Human being die, see wetin this one dey talk. na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by Fedric209: 10:00pm On Feb 23
Mccullum:

It's not about hatred, it's about clash of interest, America is not saint too. US still looking ways to get Snowden and Greenwald that leaked sensitive pentagon secret, had it Snowden didn't ran to Russia he would have been or assassinated.

Navany was accused of working with CIA against Russia. No nation will allow saboteurs. Any one of such will be labeled as traitor. Death sure for such person from the state.

Both US, Russia and Arab states are not different from one another, it's just a clash of identity without being under hegemony of one another and still one is aiming to destroy one for the interest of being the head in international power politics.

This is the point...

They build military bases over the world, but the moment Russia decided to build a military base in Venezuela , they rose up against Russia ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by Damian911: 10:01pm On Feb 23
AllenSpencer:

But at least, you are still free to talk and lambast your leaders. In places like China, despite their population, you dare not criticize the government.

You will never appreciate democracy till you try dictators. I hope you remember Abacha rule. Talk and die, or end up in jail.
Hahaha your first paragraph cracked me up 🤣🤣🤣
The Hausa TikToker that insulted buhari what happened to him? undecided
The one that insulted buhari wife nko?
You must be joking or probably jonzing undecided
Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by ispreloaded(m): 10:02pm On Feb 23
anonymous1759:
shocked
His death is already politicized , if they release the body western countries will try to retrieve it for autopsy and claim anything that’ll incite Russia against Putin . Putin knows the game too well that’s why the west hates him.

Before some slowpoke quote me, Nord stream 2 pipe line that was blown by the west has been covered up because they’re the culprits. I don’t see any country as saint everyone one of them is just fighting for their benefits.

Always pick your fights , sorry ma’am bury your son in peace , the west acting like they love your son don’t care about him , they only love the fact he can help them bring down their enemy .
The west wish Libya tragedy can happen to Russia but Russians are resisting it , the day Russia have a puppet leader they’re gone. The fight does not end with Putin it’s pure power play .
by ur write up a good leader doesn't value human life ...kill just to remain in useless power dat u'll still die n leave one day🙄
Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by Vado(m): 10:05pm On Feb 23
anonymous1759:
shocked
His death is already politicized , if they release the body western countries will try to retrieve it for autopsy and claim anything that’ll incite Russia against Putin . Putin knows the game too well that’s why the west hates him.

Before some slowpoke quote me, Nord stream 2 pipe line that was blown by the west has been covered up because they’re the culprits. I don’t see any country as saint everyone one of them is just fighting for their benefits.

Always pick your fights , sorry ma’am bury your son in peace , the west acting like they love your son don’t care about him , they only love the fact he can help them bring down their enemy .
The west wish Libya tragedy can happen to Russia but Russians are resisting it , the day Russia have a puppet leader they’re gone. The fight does not end with Putin it’s pure power play .

So all the trash you type and your lamentations about the west gave Putin the right to take another human's life? Dunderheaded m0r0n.
Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by ispreloaded(m): 10:07pm On Feb 23
YoungLionken:

well said lol
Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by ispreloaded(m): 10:10pm On Feb 23
Fedric209:

This is the point...

They build military bases over the world, but the moment Russia decided to build a military base in Venezuela , they rose up against Russia ...

reason why Russia will never get world power...
Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by greggng: 10:16pm On Feb 23
Russians are in bandage. If you help putin ..you will die ...if you don't help him you will still die ...I feel sorry for Russian citizens .

2 Likes

Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by maasoap(m): 10:17pm On Feb 23
Fedric209:

Anyway, for your information,, Nalvany is not dead.

He's dead, likely murdered. His mother has confirmed that as I pointed it out to you because you didn't bother to read the content before forming an opinion. Typical I-too-know.

Please stoping hating on Putin...

I liked Putin. But I'm not blinded by the likeness I have for him.

If you are in Putin shoes , you will do worst..

So, you basically agreed that he did worse thing? Lol.

1 Like

Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by ispreloaded(m): 10:17pm On Feb 23
axglide:

Human being die, see wetin this one dey talk. na wa ooo
na them ... people wey value political power pass human life....if na spiritual power I go even understand but no political power
Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by adebowales: 10:17pm On Feb 23
ReubenE:
Mafia Putin.

Looks like the only metric of good governance in Russia and in the Arab world is how much you are able to show that you hate America and Western Europe.

shameless hypocrite! Why do you love Israel despite murdering thousands of Palestinians children and women

1 Like

Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by lanre316: 10:19pm On Feb 23
ReubenE:
Mafia Putin.

Nice observation.
Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by God1000(m): 10:27pm On Feb 23
Putin is playing with fire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by Mozegee: 10:37pm On Feb 23
All i know is that every man must taste death, Putin cannot be strong that Hitler,and were is he today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by Johnn87: 10:38pm On Feb 23
shoodboi2:

Navalny is a known CIA and M16 spy. He was funded by the west to disrupt and turn Russia into a US puppet.

One of his close assistants was even caught on spy camera asking a British foreign agent for $10 million or so, to fund mass protests and civil disobedience in Russia.

Serves him any every other person who wants to destroy their country in order to satisfy foreign interests right.

1 Like

Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by Juju70(m): 10:38pm On Feb 23
shoodboi2:

And where do you get your story from?
Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by Johnn87: 10:40pm On Feb 23
Fedric209:

This is the point...

👌

Mccullum:

Apt!
Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:42pm On Feb 23
I hate traitors no matter which side they belong.
Navalny was a traitor, a proud and proven one at that.
Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by AngelicBeing: 10:42pm On Feb 23
lexy2014:

because he was murdered and a secret burial will foreclose any possibility of an autopsy which will reveal the cause of death
Good response, henceforth, Continue to post like this, no more endless questions from you otherwise l will ban your account shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by SSpeter(m): 10:44pm On Feb 23
...and this is a country people are praising just to spite the US. The US will forever remain the most successful country in the history of mankind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

40 Killed In India Bridge Collapse, 30 Critically Injured, Many Feared Missing / Thieves Burgle Russia's Nuclear War 'Doomsday' Plane / US High-Altitude Balloons Entered China 10 Times Last Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.