Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,301 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial (26224 Views)

More Than 400 Detained In Russia As Country Mourns The Death Of Alexei Navalny / Alexei Navalny Is Dead / Russia: Alexei Navalny Poisoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by AngelicBeing: 9:37am On Feb 24
lexy2014:

how is the above related to d post you responded to?
Look at my son in the gif Below, he is also angry with you shocked

Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by Damian911: 9:38am On Feb 24
AllenSpencer:

Be grateful for the little freedom.

Nairaland would have been closed of it were to be in China. Putin would have killed Nnamadi Kanu and Sowore.

We don’t have a perfect system but we have freedom. Our leaders get insulted and lambasted on live tv and social leader and very few has been arrested or killed.

Peter Obi would have fallen from the staircase if it were to be a Putin administration

Grateful for what exactly undecided?
Freedom? Freedom that doesn't guarantee quality life Freedom in poverty Freedom that doesn't guarantee you the protest
Recently the Nigerian warned that whoever planning to protest should shelve the idea
Protest against inflation, poverty so what stupid little freedom are you talking about?

And again even with the so called lack of freedom in Russia and China you can't compare them with us cos they're light years ahead
No sane or even insane Nigerian will be given a Russian visa and wouldn't grab it with both hands

1 Like

Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by shoodboi2: 9:44am On Feb 24
linearity:

Source?

Juju70:

And where do you get your story from?

Here you go. That's the video of him asking a British MI6 agent for $10 - 20 million.

https://twitter.com/ThePollLady/status/1758883224233644372

Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by Juju70(m): 9:56am On Feb 24
shoodboi2:

Here you go. That's the video of him asking a British MI6 agent for $10 - 20 million.

https://twitter.com/ThePollLady/status/1758883224233644372

Twitter??
Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by lexy2014: 10:19am On Feb 24
AngelicBeing:
Look at my son in the gif Below, he is also angry with you shocked

how is the above related to the post u responded to?
Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by shoodboi2: 10:30am On Feb 24
Juju70:

Twitter??

Who are you replying with one-worded comments? You have issues with your eyes? Did you watch the video or not? Why did you request for a source? Because you thought I just typed and didn't have one? And now that you've seen the video, your next line of action is to begin discrediting it by claiming it's from Twitter?

I'm surprised you haven't even denounced the video as fake and AI as your ilk often do here. Mr. man, you should move on at this point. Direct any further questions you may have to whoever is interested in engaging in baseless arguments with you.
Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by just2endowed: 10:34am On Feb 24
Fineman2:
Why secret burial? the death of Alexei Navalny has made me to dislike Putin

I think say una like devil incarnate before.

That's how some follow Hitler foolishly till their eyes open.

Look at the mindless war in Ukraine and see what putin is doing. A sane leader would never cause those destruction and death when no one was provoking your territory.

Supporters of putin, una do well oh. I pray you guys eyes will be open just like this op.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by Originalsly: 10:55am On Feb 24
lexy2014:

I dont remember saying anything about COVID, the west or spy. how is all that related to the post you responded to?

What Russia is doing ... foreclosing the possibility of autopsy to find out cause of death .... is nothing new when the government has a hand in the death.
Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by lexy2014: 10:56am On Feb 24
Originalsly:

What Russia is doing ... foreclosing the possibility of autopsy to find out cause of death .... is nothing new when the government has a hand in the death.

So?
Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by AngelicBeing: 11:21am On Feb 24
lexy2014:

shocked

Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by Dybala11(m): 11:34am On Feb 24
aariwa:
Whites like each other and do everything possible to avoid killing themselves unlike black people. If Russia were a black or middle eastern country America would have totally destroyed and burnt down Moscow to rubbles by now
You think it was blacks that invaded and turn Libya to a wild west country??
You think it's blacks invading Ukraine right now?
We blacks have our undoings no doubt, which mainly borders on corruption and bad leadership. But no dey yarn dust for here o.
Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by lexy2014: 11:47am On Feb 24
AngelicBeing:
shocked

how is the above related 2d post u responded to?
Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by AngelicBeing: 11:49am On Feb 24
lexy2014:

Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by lexy2014: 11:53am On Feb 24
[quote author=AngelicBeing post=128621842][/quote]

because he was murdered and a secret burial will foreclose any possibility of an autopsy which will reveal the actual cause of death
Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by AngelicBeing: 11:56am On Feb 24
lexy2014:

Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by lexy2014: 12:22pm On Feb 24
[quote author=AngelicBeing post=128621932][/quote]

because he was murdered and a secret burial will foreclose any possibility of an autopsy which will reveal the actual cause of death
Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by Timoleon(m): 12:38pm On Feb 24
YoungLionken:
Putin being a dictator is just too obvious, which is somehow bad to his reputation..

Yes, we know that the US has its own demons, but ask yourself why countries like Ukraine, Poland, Sweden, etc, are all aligning with the west willingly (shebi na we dey talk say "who nor like better thing"wink..

For the said countries to be moving away, cutting ties with Putin and Russia should say a lot. Let's remove sentiments, think objectively and argue logically, because we cannot be wiser than the countries who willingly chose to align with the west as they must have thought about what we're thinking now..

I even forgot to mention the hardship there (many of their citizens wouldn't mind abandoning Russia for the US, if given the chance), they also have japa in mind with their currency fluctuating like the ₦...

The reason they are aligning is simple. They are corrupt. Nigeria aligns willfully with the west. Who has that alignment benefited? The people or the leaders? The same with other African countries. They have aligned with the west especially france for so long. Has the people benefited or has france benefitted. Libya didn't align with the west, it's citizens benefited immensely. What did they say about it's leader? Nothing good.

When talk about joining the west comes up, people like you talk about it as if it's the entire populace making the decisions but it's just the leaders selling their own people out.

Any government that doesn't do the biding of the west is always tagged as a dictator. Look at the stats below and really tell us who the dictator is. A leadership approved by 85% of its people or leaders approved by less than 40% of their people?

Bidens Approval Ratings =38%

Sunak's Approval Ratings=25%

Olaf Scholz Approval Ratings=5%

Macron's Approval Ratings=7%

Trudeau'S Approval Ratings =35%

PUTIN'S Approval Ratings=85%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by Somilat: 1:54pm On Feb 24
Macron should have crushed the farmers. Now they're emboldened and people see that they aren't attacked so support them.
Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by Procashtips(m): 2:29pm On Feb 24
If Russia needed to kill him, he still would have been killed within the US.

The west just needed something to divert their failures in Ukraine with.

Use your media to paint your enemies black. Brainwash as many small brain (Mostly in Africa/Nigeria) so they can't think or reason independently.

It has always worked and won't stop working.

All of a sudden, they so much love opposition candidate in Russia but not the oppositions in Ukraine Zelensky has imprisoned , killed or chased out of Ukraine.

Even mods on NL are moles and slaves of the western media.
Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by LordReed(m): 3:22pm On Feb 24
frog12:
This doesn't make sense. The ungrateful wife and the west killed him

How was his wife ungrateful? Someone that stuck with him till the end? What are you talking about?!
Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by YoungLionken(m): 6:14pm On Feb 24
Damian911:
You made a whole lotta sense and I was feeling you until your last paragraph
How many Russians diaspora do we have compare to Nigeria? How many Russians are begging foreign embassy for compared to your country? You won't think twice before grabbing it with both hands if a Russian visa is dangled before you or other japarians undecided

You obviously missed the point when you placed your emphasis heavily on Russia and Nigeria in comparison. Is it Russia vs Nigeria or Russia vs the west??

On the currency comparison, sometimes you have to exaggerate a bit so as to buttress your point to your listeners, for the easiest comprehension, hence the reason I used naira as a representation of the ruble against dollar. Eg. "That garment is as white as snow"..

Don't be quick to blow hot, that's immaturity...
Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by YoungLionken(m): 6:40pm On Feb 24
Timoleon:

The reason they are aligning is simple. They are corrupt. Nigeria aligns willfully with the west. Who has that alignment benefited? The people or the leaders? The same with other African countries. They have aligned with the west especially france for so long. Has the people benefited or has france benefitted. Libya didn't align with the west, it's citizens benefited immensely. What did they say about it's leader? Nothing good.

When talk about joining the west comes up, people like you talk about it as if it's the entire populace making the decisions but it's just the leaders selling their own people out.

Any government that doesn't do the biding of the west is always tagged as a dictator. Look at the stats below and really tell us who the dictator is. A leadership approved by 85% of its people or leaders approved by less than 40% of their people?

Bidens Approval Ratings =38%

Sunak's Approval Ratings=25%

Olaf Scholz Approval Ratings=5%

Macron's Approval Ratings=7%

Trudeau'S Approval Ratings =35%

PUTIN'S Approval Ratings=85%

As for your first and second paragraph, you don't have to assume for them. You're not even a citizen of the said western country, so your assumption in that regard is flawed. Your Nigerian government does everything (even if it means selling the country) for their selfish corrupt interest, doesn't mean you should generalize..
Moreover, I have carefully studied how you lots always make every matter about Africa (if within Africa, then it becomes about Nigeria, after which it becomes about Igbo/Yoruba/North/South). If African leaders have made themselves totally shameless because of bribery and corruption, who's to blame, the white man, gods or who? I really enjoyed one of Ola Rotimi's literary work titled 'The gods Are Not To Blame'..

On your last paragraph, that rating further buttressed the fact that V. Putin is a dictator. I mean who dares compete or stand in the way of a dictator cool? They always get the top or highest of everything, with "yes sir" from all.

V. Putin is even merciful and lenient with little opposition here and there in Russia. I wonder who would try such with Kim Jong-Un of North Korea as an opposition..

Lastly, just like we all kept asking, especially during the 'ember' months of last year; "who killed Mobad?" Now, it should be "who killed Alexei Navalny?". By now, in a (truly) democratic state, protests (or even riots especially from the opposition party) would have been heard everywhere on media. Well, it's Russia obviously...
Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by Timoleon(m): 6:53pm On Feb 24
YoungLionken:

As for your first and second paragraph, you don't have to assume for them. You're not even a citizen of the said western country, so your assumption in that regard is flawed. Your Nigerian government does everything (even if it means selling the country) for their selfish corrupt interest, doesn't mean you should generalize..
Moreover, I have carefully studied how you lots always make every matter about Africa (if within Africa, then it becomes about Nigeria, after which it becomes about Igbo/Yoruba/North/South). If African leaders have made themselves totally shameless because of bribery and corruption, who's to blame, the white man, gods or who? I really enjoyed one of Ola Rotimi's literary work titled 'The gods Are Not To Blame'..

On your last paragraph, that rating further buttressed the fact that V. Putin is a dictator. I mean who dares compete or stand in the way of a dictator cool? They always get the top or highest of everything, with "yes sir" from all.

V. Putin is even merciful and lenient with little opposition here and there in Russia. I wonder who would try such with Kim Jong-Un of North Korea as an opposition..

Lastly, just like we all kept asking, especially during the 'ember' months of last year; "who killed Mobad?" Now, it should be "who killed Alexei Navalny?". By now, in a (truly) democratic state, protests (or even riots especially from the opposition party) would have been heard everywhere on media. Well, it's Russia obviously...
k
Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by Ikpunekenwa(m): 7:43pm On Feb 24
anonymous1759:

Haven’t you heard of people who kill their families because their pastor tell them that their families are witches and wizard ?

Don’t you see how Christians celebrate the death of innocent people in Gaza because their pastors supports Israel ?
Common sense won’t allow religious extremist like you to know humanity comes first before religion.
If you like act Like you’ve not heard Christians kill people because their pastors says so even with bible in their hands. Only a few sensible religious people who are not fanatics practice religion with caution ⚠️
I still have a videotape of a man that killed his Two sons because his pastor says both sons are wizards.

Please share the link, I need to check something.
Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by Damian911: 10:06pm On Feb 24
YoungLionken:

You obviously missed the point when you placed your emphasis heavily on Russia and Nigeria in comparison. Is it Russia vs Nigeria or Russia vs the west??

On the currency comparison, sometimes you have to exaggerate a bit so as to buttress your point to your listeners, for the easiest comprehension, hence the reason I used naira as a representation of the ruble against dollar. Eg. "That garment is as white as snow"..

Don't be quick to blow hot, that's immaturity...
If logical argument is "blowing hot"
Then your problem is beyond me
Russia vs the West still how many Russians are in American embassy begging for visa?
How many Russians are in the Weste?
Despite the heavy sanctions the rouble is one of the best performing currency in Europe and their HDI is " very high" not "high" not medium or low
They still enjoy basic stuffs their Western counterpart are enjoying so what more? undecided

1 Like

Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by Juju70(m): 12:14pm On Feb 25
shoodboi2:

Who are you replying with one-worded comments? You have issues with your eyes? Did you watch the video or not? Why did you request for a source? Because you thought I just typed and didn't have one? And now that you've seen the video, your next line of action is to begin discrediting it by claiming it's from Twitter?

I'm surprised you haven't even denounced the video as fake and AI as your ilk often do here. Mr. man, you should move on at this point. Direct any further questions you may have to whoever is interested in engaging in baseless arguments with you.

I dont need your epistle! You free to believe whatever you want!
Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by shoodboi2: 3:21pm On Feb 25
Juju70:

I dont need your epistle! You free to believe whatever you want!

*Yawn* Evidence dey abi e no dey. Epistle reader. As I said, move on.
Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by Juju70(m): 6:18am On Feb 26
shoodboi2:

*Yawn* Evidence dey abi e no dey. Epistle reader. As I said, move on.
I thought you worked for MI6. Dont beat your chest for news you dont have first knowledge about! Not everything you read on the internet is legit! Word!
Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by shoodboi2: 8:21am On Feb 26
Juju70:

I thought you worked for MI6. Dont beat your chest for news you dont have first knowledge about! Not everything you read on the internet is legit! Word!

You read or you watched? You're just trying to be clever. Evidence dey abi e no dey?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Protest In El Salvador As Bitcon Crashes After Government Makes It Legal Tender / Israeli War Cabinet: No Going Back On Attack On Iran In Clear & Decisive Manner / US High-Altitude Balloons Entered China 10 Times Last Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.