Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband (34455 Views)

Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty / Governor Akeredolu And His Wife, Betty, On Instagram Live Video Session / Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by Sirianese: 10:57pm On Feb 23
Islie:
Eulogising her late husband, Mrs Akeredolu lamented that he left her “alone to face all manners of mockery.”

https://gazettengr.com/people-who-beat-their-wives-mocked-you-for-loving-me-akeredolus-wife-writes-eulogy/

Shebi na mockery she dey suffer, she go still go jail

Dumb stupid thieving hóe

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by flokii: 10:59pm On Feb 23
Timothy89:

You treat women like gold yet you're criticizing Aketi for treating his own woman like it, not women that you claimed to treat

You need to pick up your brain at the last place you make use of it

I criticize the woman for behaving badly despite her husband earning the love and trust of his people to be elected governor.

She almost caused tribal clash between Yorubas and Igbos living in Ondo, hope you know?.. these are things we are seeing and condemning so others won't repeat it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by Blazetrailer: 11:02pm On Feb 23
This woman is very shallow minded...you lost your husband, and what you are most bothered about is what people say about you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by Malroux: 11:05pm On Feb 23
Timothy89:

My father is a thief and I'm a useless son
Hnmm.
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by sammiewrite(m): 11:06pm On Feb 23
Tribute turned lamentation. Disgraced the husband while alive and in death. Can't really blame her, there is another man somewhere planning to reward her kind with marriage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by spencekat(m): 11:08pm On Feb 23
Appletek:

If she were in Igboland, she would have been taken to the Oracle to swear that she didn't kill her husband.
From there, get head would be shaved and then, she would drink corpse water.

Look at the foolish woman making a mockery of herself because an Ondo man married her.
Nollywood oooo. 😂😂
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by Famous606: 11:09pm On Feb 23
Some people for nairaland go just start to they talk rubbish , even thou you cut your head off , may God punish all the saddest that don't love good things.
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by Appletek: 11:16pm On Feb 23
spencekat:
Nollywood oooo. 😂😂

Was it not just in 2014 that the Supreme Court nullified your Igbo custom of not allowing your women inherit their husband's and fathers property?
Abi na Zack Orji dey court?
Is that not how Bianca was kicked about like a dog because she wanted to contest election in her husband's state?

Igbos treat their women worst in this country. Betty is very lucky her husband was Yoruba. If he were an Anambra man, she will pay dearly for the nonsense she did today.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by Appletek: 11:19pm On Feb 23
Timothy89:

Begging for a driving job? Using my skills to work is better than your online fraud nigga, why your last wishes doesn't affect my present state now, your freedom is not certain in the next 48hrs

Look at this failure calling me a fraudster. No wonder poverty has become part of your DNA.

If I'm not a fraudster, may another man mount your wife before the next full moon.
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by Umuinyioku: 11:31pm On Feb 23
TimeManager:
Woman, stop being smart by half. Thank goodness you confessed that he loved you but do you really love him back?, No, you don't. If you did, his life would be more important to you than the greed and allure of power. A man that stood by you when you had cancer, deserved much better than you treated him.

-kiss the truth!

Kiss which Truth. What's the evidence she didn't love the husband?
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by Forumites: 11:42pm On Feb 23
Very few people commenting here are actually married and understands the language the woman was speaking. The rest na teenagers wey them still dey feed.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by densiks: 11:45pm On Feb 23
Reading between the lines,it's obvious this woman is a reckless and unguided fellow.

Aketi must have really suffered under her claws.

How do you write this as a tribute to your late husband especially considering his status and the calibre of people that were to attend his funeral??

May God deliver us from selfish,self-serving, unreasonable, cold and tactless humans.

Rest in Peace Aketi.

We will not repeat your mistakes.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by olumaxi(m): 11:57pm On Feb 23
Women!!!!

She already knows she ought to be beaten at some point

Kudos to AKETI anyways

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by weslay: 12:20am On Feb 24
StOla:
Very careless talker.

This eulogy goes to show that her late husband never put her in check.

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by Appletek: 12:45am On Feb 24
Forumites:
Very few people commenting here are actually married and understands the language the woman was speaking. The rest na teenagers wey them still dey feed.

If this Owerri woman was married to an Anambra or Abia man, could she have tried this nonsense.

I can now see why Igbo culture subjugates their women. It is to prevent madness like this.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by Kaa4(m): 1:03am On Feb 24
You would understand the nature of vitrolic woman she is. She is defnitely a trouble maker. She would have it double as soon as all the ceremonies to bury the late governor are over. Shameless woman,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by TheWinterBird(f): 1:09am On Feb 24
Take heart, m'am.

May his soul rest in peace. Amen
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by obaidan: 1:12am On Feb 24
This woman sef

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by Debest49ja: 1:16am On Feb 24
What nonsense, this woman must be something else oo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by Timothy89(m): 1:27am On Feb 24
Appletek:

Look at this failure calling me a fraudster. No wonder poverty has become part of your DNA.

If I'm not a fraudster, may another man mount your wife before the next full moon.

Sorry my woman is not like the Wh0re that birth you

I repeat you're a fraudster, only a fraudster mock a legal hustler, hands go reach you soon
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by gloryman91: 1:39am On Feb 24
Useless woman indeed.
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by Hohaiiiode(m): 1:42am On Feb 24
Malroux:
I can bet that this woman used to beat Aketi when Aketi was alive. The way she controls Aketi said it all.
una no just won wise. 99 % of the time. When a man listen to the wife and support the wife . You think the wife control the husband. This negative ego and masculinity is crazy . When there is peace in the house or a man washes his cloths and makes meals once in a while you think it is about control . Some women can be controlling no doubt . But a man listening to his wife and seeking counsel is not always bad. Stop behaving like a man living in a cave

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by MEGAWATCH: 1:51am On Feb 24
Benwallt:
She should blame her people

Okay o!

Just remember to ask your men to learn how to control their third legs when they see Igbo women.

No be only Una dey come work for Igbo land, Igbos dey work for Yoruba land too, although your woman dey wowo too much.
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by Nzogbu2012: 1:55am On Feb 24
Islie:
Eulogising her late husband, Mrs Akeredolu lamented that he left her “alone to face all manners of mockery.”

https://gazettengr.com/people-who-beat-their-wives-mocked-you-for-loving-me-akeredolus-wife-writes-eulogy/

Is this a tribute or nonsense crap....

Akeredolu labored in vain

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by hedeybody: 2:26am On Feb 24
Fg
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by 2shure: 2:56am On Feb 24
Omor I said babe. I dont need u . Whu whu ...
U gave me headache.
U gave a tough time.
That's why I wanna free u.
4whr money no dey. I still dey feed u....
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by Desusi: 3:06am On Feb 24
Malroux:
I can bet that this woman used to beat Aketi when Aketi was alive. The way she controls Aketi said it all.
You don't mean it!Where were you all these times? You're amebo jooor.I love the woman even for her speech and her courage. For non indigen to be this bold! I salute her.
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by Pharaohny: 3:16am On Feb 24
Women don't love men...

End .....

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by Makinaki: 3:20am On Feb 24
densiks:
Reading between the lines,it's obvious this woman is a reckless and unguided fellow.

Aketi must have really suffered under her claws.

How do you write this as a tribute to your late husband especially considering his status and the calibre of people that were to attend his funeral??

May God deliver us from selfish,self-serving, unreasonable, cold and tactless humans.

Rest in Peace Aketi.

We will not repeat your mistakes.

Just imagine Igbo woman tribute at a state burial o. Classless, tasteless, ill-advised, insensitive and lacking in good judgement.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by OZIOGU1: 3:47am On Feb 24
bigpriik:
nairalanders go call am simp.

Lol, last week I was the king of simp in this forum grin
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by OZIOGU1: 3:49am On Feb 24
EreluRoz:
I love that line, she's throwing shade at her husband's successor Ayedatiwa. You are not a real African man if you don't beat your wife and go hard on her all the time. The moment you are loving and caring then get ready to be mocked and call silly names by these set of men

And Niraland kids will call you SIMP, I remember I took the title of king of simp last week In this forum grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by Charly68: 3:59am On Feb 24
Aketi was a proud husband ,father and leader . God bless Mrs Betty Aketi. Your relationship with your husband is a testament of true love. Our people say; when the enemies can't penetrate the relationship between husband and wife ,they would say the wife has charmed the husband.. You charmed the man with your love ,devotion and total support and that was why he succeeded in his career and political adventures . May the good Lord help you to watch over the family and the legacy he left behind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki At Heathrow Airport Waiting For Flight To Abuja / I’m Too Old To Be Governor – El-rufai / Aftermath Of Heavy Rainfall In Asaba, Delta State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.