Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband (34534 Views)

Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty / Governor Akeredolu And His Wife, Betty, On Instagram Live Video Session / Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by ImoleNaija: 10:28pm On Feb 23
E no dey too hard to identify a dominant/foolish/rude/nagging housewife. By the words of their mouths, ye shall know them.

Omoluabi blood would even think twice before spewing/penning rubbish in a tribute. Anyway, apple does not fall far from the tree. E dey inside their blood. undecided

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by Nicepoker(m): 10:29pm On Feb 23
No manner of modesty. Just talking carelessly

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by Anguldi(m): 10:30pm On Feb 23
Yeye woman, A real true woman doesn't have time for bashing after the demise of her husband. Quest for power, she's Notting in that state

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by Amaggedon: 10:31pm On Feb 23
immortalcrown:
As money dey, he loves you.
They built wealth together. They started very early in life when the guy wasnt rich.
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by Omorere23(f): 10:31pm On Feb 23
Don't mind her

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by zebszebs: 10:32pm On Feb 23
SoNature:
If Nigeria had been a sane society, intertribal marriage would been the best.

Do you think so? however, I am not in support.

It breeds culturally confused kids.

Most won't be able to speak either language and would be "like a bat, who is neither bird nor, mammal"

i.e. for example, they will never feel like fully Yorubas or Igbos.

My points above against it can be argued in its favor, but I generally do not like intertribal marriages.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by DissTroy(m): 10:34pm On Feb 23
Joseph1832: Man, remember our exchanges days ago about Unoma Akpabio and all I stated about such people?

Read the OP and the comments on this thread. It is what it is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by zebszebs: 10:36pm On Feb 23
Goodvibes007:

Very. In the original one not edited out by Gazette. She even threw in some tribalistic comment.

Can you share the link to it?
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by raumdeuter: 10:36pm On Feb 23
Atarakpa:
The late governor four names are native. Kudos to him and his parent.

The first one is Arakunrin which means Mister in Yoruba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by Timothy89(m): 10:40pm On Feb 23
flokii:

Na una type dey commit crimes on women pass.. I don't beat my wife but I scold her privately yen yen yen.
Story for the gods.

Which crime your papa committ on your mama

Not all men are rude to their wives, marry right and stop using your failed marriage to judge others

Dummy
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by Appletek: 10:42pm On Feb 23
DissTroy:
Joseph1832: Man, remember our exchanges days ago about Unoma Akpabio and all I stated about such people?

Read the OP and the comments on this thread. It is what it is.

Just saw your comment on that thread.
This is exactly what Betty was doing in Ondo.

Do you know know she made one Eucharia Nwamara, an Igbo woman as caretaker chairperson of Odigbo LG in Ondo state.

Buses were bought with Ondo State Government money for primary school kids in Ondo public schools to take them to and from school, Betty collected all the buses and used them to campaign in Owerri.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by Timothy89(m): 10:42pm On Feb 23
Appletek:

You would have gone farther in life if you had focused on being a better man than being a better lover to your wife.

I hope you are wise enough to understand the difference.

If your dad understand it he won't bring you to this world in a loveless environment

I hope you get heal on whatever trauma that have caused your mental state
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by Abelino(m): 10:42pm On Feb 23
Bloody Hypocrites you dey the house with them abi?
Malroux:
I can bet that this woman used to beat Aketi when Aketi was alive. The way she controls Aketi said it all.
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by Entusky(m): 10:43pm On Feb 23
Appletek:
See the nonsense she wrote, calling Yorubas tribalists and wife beaters. Chai. This why in Igbo culture, they shave the heads of women like this when their husbands die.

Maybe a razor on her head would have made her behave better.
Oga try to be rational even if it is for once na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by Appletek: 10:43pm On Feb 23
Timothy89:

Not all men are rude to their wives, marry right and stop using your failed marriage to judge others
Dummy

Keep quiet. If you married a good woman, you won't spend 7 years of your life as a driver. You would have improved on yourself.

Make yourself a better man instead of being a better lover. You need wisdom.

5 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by flokii: 10:43pm On Feb 23
Timothy89:

Dummy

I get sense pass you sha..
I treat women like gold just so you know. The way I handle my gold accessories with care is the way I treat women with care and respect.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by Timothy89(m): 10:44pm On Feb 23
Malroux:
Says a deadbeat dad.

I'm not any member of your family if you need to know, stop using your growing up to judge everyone here

Alphmale doesn't attract a low self esteem thinking iiidiot like you smellos
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by Appletek: 10:44pm On Feb 23
Entusky:
Oga atleast try to be rational even if it is for once na

In Igboland where you come from, we know how you treat your women. That's how Betty should have been treated and this nonsense won't have happened.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by Goodlady(f): 10:44pm On Feb 23
Appletek:

If she got married to an Anambra, Mbaise or Orlu man, them born her entire family well to try this nonsense?
By now, she will be using corpse water to rinse her teeth after swearing at the shrine that she didn't kill her husband.

But na Yoruba man, she fit open mouth anyhow.
Blame that on her culture. Shebi she's Igbo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by Abelino(m): 10:45pm On Feb 23
E too pain you
Anguldi:
Yeye woman, A real true woman doesn't have time for bashing after the demise of her husband. Quest for power, she's Notting in that state
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by Appletek: 10:45pm On Feb 23
Timothy89:

If your dad understand it he won't bring you to this world in a loveless environment
I hope you get heal on whatever trauma that have caused your mental state

I won't belittle myself to be exchanging words with someone begging for driving job.
Keep on the foolishness and be an houseboy that that your wife and I assure you that you will will be a driver to your children's mates.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by Timothy89(m): 10:46pm On Feb 23
flokii:

I get sense pass you sha..
I treat women like gold just so you know. The way I handle my gold accessories with care is the way I treat women with care and respect.

You treat women like gold yet you're criticizing Aketi for treating his own woman like it, not women that you claimed to treat

You need to pick up your brain at the last place you make use of it
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by Malroux: 10:46pm On Feb 23
Timothy89:

I'm not any member of my useless family if I need to know, I should stop using my growing up to judge everyone here

Alphmale doesn't attract a low self esteem thinking iiidiot like my smellos father and mother
Nawa o.
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by Timothy89(m): 10:47pm On Feb 23
Malroux:
Nawa o.

Edit Tomorrow it doesn't change your low thinking, a babysit dummy like you can only attract your fellow iiidiots
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by Abelino(m): 10:47pm On Feb 23
Bloody Hypocrites. You dey leave with them?
TimeManager:
Woman, stop being smart by half. Thank goodness you confessed that he loved you but do you really love him back?, No, you don't. If you did, his life would be more important to you than the greed and allure of power. A man that stood by you when you had cancer, deserved much better than you treated him.

-kiss the truth!

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by IamAtAnger: 10:48pm On Feb 23
Now she go still knack another man... 😔
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by Entusky(m): 10:48pm On Feb 23
Appletek:

In Igboland where you come from, we know how you treat your women. That's how Betty should have been treated and this nonsense won't have happened.
Oga u see ur life
who tell u say ah be igbo man
i'm from north central, kogi state precisely.
abeg just try get sense even if na small, na fr ur own good
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by Timothy89(m): 10:49pm On Feb 23
Appletek:

I won't belittle myself to be exchanging words with someone begging for driving job.
Keep on the foolishness and I assure you that you will will be a driver to your children's mates.

Begging for a driving job? Using my skills to work is better than your online fraud nigga, why your last wishes doesn't affect my present state now, your freedom is not certain in the next 48hrs

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by tnerro1(m): 10:49pm On Feb 23
Such a petty woman, shey now we go hear word

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by KosiGee(m): 10:52pm On Feb 23
JASONjnr:
Why do men who's wive control them die helplessly?

Yaradua was very soft and was being controlled by his wive.... Kicked bucket....

And here's another example...

I this girl who would tell me that a man must listen to his wive. Omo, she tried to control me. And I never gave her the face to do that. She implore her mother to Influence her decision out of respect I had for her mother. When I couldn't stand the pressure. I called it off to stay sane and alive.

Goodluck Jonathan is still very much alive and strong.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by Anguldi(m): 10:52pm On Feb 23
Abelino:
E too pain you
My bro, no hating 💯 scandals will start rocking that family. She thinks she can dare a politician, Omo power don change hands

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband by Abelino(m): 10:53pm On Feb 23
Abelino:
Bloody Hypocrites. You dey live with them?
Malroux:
I can bet that this woman used to beat Aketi when Aketi was alive. The way she controls Aketi said it all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest / FLASHBACK: Buhari Hails Tambuwal For Dumping PDP - Premium Times / Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.