Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders (46593 Views)

Osun: They Are Collecting Our Money, I Haven't Seen Any Votes - Party Agent / Oyo: Yoruba Elders Condemn Burning Of Sarkin Fulani’s Residence / 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by arantess: 10:36am On Feb 24
TimeManager:
I read the full report and i laughed at his ignorance. I wouldn't blame him, he just came back, so he doesn't have the full gists, if he thinks there's no more herders in SE still committing atrocities. There was a protest recently in Enugu when the Governor announced creating Ruga, after herdsmen launched a fresh attacks in Nimbo. Don't let social media noisemakers deceive you, Mr. Igboho.

-kiss the truth!

Come and join your Fulani brothers in south east forest, make we turn all of you to suya

Now that's the truth and you must kiss it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by bigiyaro(m): 11:24am On Feb 24
I have not seen anyone complain in the East, only the northerners and their slaves are complaining.

3 Likes

Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by WhiteWood: 11:25am On Feb 24
Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by Menclothing: 11:26am On Feb 24
123yes:
If ibos could survived civil war of total starvation by the then federal government against them. That time you cannot see food to buy no matter the price. Those who are getting free money who refused to work are had hit by what is happening now.
Do you Know ibos survived with 2 pounds against any money they have in the bank after the war? To know nothing is happening. Tinubu carry go. We Dee your back.

All the money you have in Naira was returned intact if it was kept in Nigeria bank

The pounds was generally for every one you have money b4 or not
The value of that money then can buy 2 goat
Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by Manager001: 11:27am On Feb 24
In his words, and I quote ".....Have you seen any Igbo complaining? They have sent all Fulanis out of their lands..."
Let me stop here for now.
Tinubu till 2030

7 Likes

Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by Racoon(m): 11:27am On Feb 24
We are not lazy. Ebi npa is not our lot though we have poor people among us.

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by PissInside: 11:28am On Feb 24
Nonsense

Na ibos dey suffer pass

Some of them can't even afford beer anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by Dbegining: 11:28am On Feb 24
PureFace1:

How did the content of the post correlated with the headline that you attached to it?

Where in the post did Igboho ask the questions you put as headline of the post ?

But anything to generate traffic even if it's propaganda because you know Nigerians wouldn't read, i have reported you for posting false information.

“Buhari had nothing to offer us. My pain is that some Yoruba elders are now complaining, saying they want to hold protest that they are hungry. Have you seen any Igbo complaining? They have sent all Fulanis out of their lands and they are farming, doing what they want with their lands. Why can't Yorubas come together and also pursue them from our fatherland, so our parents can go back to their farmlands?” he added.

Try dey read na!!!

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by Emperormartin(m): 11:30am On Feb 24
Ok
Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by WhiteWood: 11:30am On Feb 24
talk2hb1:
He has forgotten that Nigeria current situation is not tribal biased, we are all beign flogged by the economy hardship.
The Igbo went silent, because they knew complain is not a strategy. Wait and listen to there deafening silence, it will soon be loud.

I applaud your ability to reason
Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by franchasofficia: 11:32am On Feb 24
That is why his name is "Igbo-ho". He is a brave warrior, the man Igbos wished most Yorubas are and Nigeria wouldn't have been destroyed the way it is by the Hausa-Fulanis.

God bless Sunday Igboho.

We Igbos stood solidly behind you during your Yoruba Nation agitation and IPOB leadership even offered to send ESN fighters to Southwest as a solidarity to your struggles towards sending murderous Fulani herdsmen terrorists out of Southwest and Southeast but your cowardly Yoruba brothers who claim to know politics and democracy more than Abraham Lincoln said we are wrong that we should stay on our lane that we dont know how to play politics since we cannot keep quiet and watch Buhari and his murderous Fulani brothers destroy Nigeria so that we can get their support to win 2023 Presidential election which was what Tinubu and your cowardly Yoruba brothers did.

Igboho God bless you.

Even though Fulani herdsmen terrorists are still terrorising some few communities in the Southeast but not as much as before, we still appreciate your stance and honesty always.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by Glimpsetv: 11:35am On Feb 24
Lol
Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by Beautifulday: 11:35am On Feb 24
LegendHero:
He listens to Igboho almost 3 times repeatedly and there is no where he mentioned that nonsense in the video.

These Ibos sha like to dey lie to themselves and Dey trend their lies.

Even if they don't complain. Does it mean, they don't feel it?

An average Igbo man is breed not to complain but to find solution to his problem.

5 Likes

Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by ejimatic: 11:36am On Feb 24
Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by reiddecuti: 11:38am On Feb 24
Reality starring at them through the mouth of their own.
Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by koning: 11:38am On Feb 24
Igbos are not complaining because as de dollar, fuel and gas prices dey rise, na so Igbos go dey add money to the price of car batteries, tyres, plugs, shoes, shirts, rice, beans etc.

Float the Naira and my Umunna's will equally float the prices of Auto spare parts, fridges and TV.

That's why Igbos are not complaining.

Na una go suffer am more for voting "Ëmi Lokan" into office.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by israelmao(m): 11:38am On Feb 24
Hypocrisy is real reason people pervert justice and avoid truth like plague.
Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by Glimpsetv: 11:38am On Feb 24
Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by sekundosekundo: 11:38am On Feb 24
TimeManager:
I read the full report and i laughed at his ignorance. I wouldn't blame him, he just came back, so he doesn't have the full gists, if he thinks there's no more herders in SE still committing atrocities. There was a protest recently in Enugu when the Governor announced creating Ruga, after herdsmen launched a fresh attacks in Nimbo. Don't let social media noisemakers deceive you, Mr. Igboho.

-kiss the truth!

Sorry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by ShootThemAll(m): 11:39am On Feb 24
TimeManager:

-kiss the truth!

How much is Thiefnibuu paying you to be doing such a petty job... So pathetic...

5 Likes

Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by CarlosTheJackal: 11:41am On Feb 24
yommen:
Igbo no go complain na. They find solutions to their hunger problems: by selling their children for 50k to feed.
Seun mynd44 nlpfmod fergie01 rule 2

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by JoeEeL(m): 11:42am On Feb 24
TimeManager:

-kiss the truth!

But it seems to point to the fact that the fulani herders activities in the south east have greatly been subdued.

Give honour when its due.

3 Likes

Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by tojahh(m): 11:43am On Feb 24
TimeManager:

-kiss the truth!

Go to Igboho house and kiss the truth to him grin

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by AmuDimpka: 11:43am On Feb 24

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by Maxtipulation(m): 11:43am On Feb 24
This is the only Ronu thinking and talking with his head not those miscreants Ebin pa wa tacky jobless agberoesh owomida land grabbers protest tear gas 10k rice emilokon's

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Umahi Decongesting Traffic Jam Along Enugu/Abakaliki Boundary (Photos) / Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife / CNN False Reporting About Nigeria Again (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.