Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders (46584 Views)

Osun: They Are Collecting Our Money, I Haven't Seen Any Votes - Party Agent / Oyo: Yoruba Elders Condemn Burning Of Sarkin Fulani’s Residence / 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by Confirm4real(m): 12:32pm On Feb 24
Image123:

Peter Lamba Obi complains almost daily on social media. Is he from Yobe state?

He complains for the interest of Nigerians. Have you seen any protest in the East lately?

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by StarRida: 12:39pm On Feb 24
yommen:
Igbo no go complain na. They find solutions to their hunger problems: by selling their children for 50k to feed.
you how many have you bought if I may ask.
Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by Druss(m): 12:41pm On Feb 24
This man talks dangerous talk. He hasn't learned.

As for those of us who still allow themselves to be separated by Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa etc - you also haven't learned. There is no tribalism among those who are looting the country.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by casualobserver: 12:43pm On Feb 24
Ibos are not protesting publicly because they stand to lose the most if any riots get out of hand. They are the ones who earn their living and have the majority of their investments outside Ibo land. If riots get out of hand such that they are forced to return to Ibo land, there is nothing there to return to. So this idea that Ibos are not protesting is not what it appears on the surface.

Furthermore there are different types of protest. Silence is also a form of protest especially if the silence is from someone who normally protests.

Furthermore when Igboho talks about invasion, he should look around him and see who are those who have really invaded yoruba land. Not all invasion is violent, there are those who invade with cows and kill farmers but there are those who move in among you in numbers, take over your businesses and lands by legal acquisition and want to determine who becomes your governors and representatives……..sometimes the most dangerous invasion is the silent invasion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by yewit37486: 12:45pm On Feb 24
Whatisurproblem:
I remember fighting during our pry school days, some wicked pupils will be hailing you when you are receiving better beating from your opponent, what a wicked people, instead for you to run, you will be trying to form superD, untill yos pass out, everybody will run. that's the case of Igbo currently. All their woman are out there prostituting, thier men are in prisons all over the world, the good once are dying of hunger, the Rich among them are greedy, have all their most valuable properties in Kano, Maiduguri, Abuja and Lagos, they only build one abandoned mansion in their village, now tell me, what is their joy exactly.

hahaha, this must have been funny.

But bros, you still have this fighting in you even now ehn!! Let's try and live in peace. It's the whole country that is affected, after all we all go to the same markets, no need pointing fingers. This his comment was unnecessary.
Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by Image123(m): 12:52pm On Feb 24
Confirm4real:

He complains for the interest of Nigerians. Have you seen any protest in the East lately?

So he complains, QED.
Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by mightyhazel: 12:59pm On Feb 24
Tochi360:

If the protest turn into the Endsars madness where hoodlums will invade and loot people's livelihood,Igbos will be greatly affected.

As an Ignoman charging for protest at a time like dis where this COLLOSAL DISGRACE AND FAILURE called Tinubu don scatter everywhere with hunger is foolishness.

Let everyone go home and cry ebi npka mi in whatever language They understand.

Election/SELECTION have consequences.
👏
Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by Jogs1900: 12:59pm On Feb 24
123yes:
If ibos could survived civil war of total starvation by the then federal government against them. That time you cannot see food to buy no matter the price. Those who are getting free money who refused to work are had hit by what is happening now.
Do you Know ibos survived with 2 pounds against any money they have in the bank after the war? To them nothing is happening. Tinubu carry go. We Dee your back.
I'm sure your forefathers won't say this.There is no gain in war.Both sides lost.
Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by ifeco4(m): 1:00pm On Feb 24
Came4amod:

Only fools will think this a celebration of the Igbos ... This statement is a two headed sword .. if you are not complaining when the economy is down means .. you are one of the people who killed the economy in the first place with inflation .. buy something for 25k and sell it 125k pluse 15k import fee ..this is robbery

Wahala to be an Igbo man in the midst of hateful heart.

To protest and complain about the failure you lots supported because of tribe is not by force. In fact, let Tinubu continue till next 20 years.

By the time hunger reset all of una dummy brain ehhh you lots will be sensible in the next election.

And anytime power transitions in Nigeria .. there is always room for mega looting .. by the out going administration.. which is what has helped squeeze the neck of the exchange rate ..no worry .. even the thief's will not bw able to spend the stolen money in peace very soon
Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by Saintinoo(m): 1:02pm On Feb 24
nothingspoil70:
As far as I know, the igbos are the ones who complain the most here on Nairaland and every other social media. Forget about their online billions.. I can tell you for free that their shady businesses have been drastically affected by this forex problem. People can't even buy from them anymore. Unaffordable.

No Sir, the Igbo's posting on social media do that to mock Yoruba and Hausa, I am a good critic of the government, I eat more than 3 times a day, and so do most Igbo's in SE. Mind you, I am into the food business, and right now a bag of beans is 120k in Onitsha and it seems like people are buying it more.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by PDPdestroyer(m): 1:07pm On Feb 24
casualobserver:
Ibos are not protesting publicly because they stand to lose the most if any riots get out of hand. They are the ones who earn their living and have the majority of their investments outside Ibo land. If riots get out of hand such that they are forced to return to Ibo land, there is nothing there to return to. So this idea that Ibos are not protesting is not what it appears on the surface.

Furthermore there are different types of protest. Silence is also a form of protest especially if the silence is from someone who normally protests.

Furthermore when Igboho talks about invasion, he should look around him and see who are those who have really invaded yoruba land. Not all invasion is violent, there are those who invade with cows and kill farmers but there are those who move in among you in numbers, take over your businesses and lands by legal acquisition and want to determine who becomes your governors and representatives……..sometimes the most dangerous invasion is the silent invasion.
@bolded. God bless you for standing out among these current generation of gullible and ignorant Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by Intrepid01(m): 1:09pm On Feb 24
Oh stop this joor, every Nigerian is complaining. Igbos are just crying silently because Peter Obi did not win the election. The truth is no region is immune from the pain of economic hardship, don’t let the Igbos lie to you.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by ceejay80s(m): 1:13pm On Feb 24
Tochi360:

If the protest turn into the Endsars madness where hoodlums will invade and loot people's livelihood,Igbos will be greatly affected.

As an Ignoman charging for protest at a time like dis where this COLLOSAL DISGRACE AND FAILURE called Tinubu don scatter everywhere with hunger is foolishness.

Let everyone go home and cry ebi npka mi in whatever language They understand.

Election/SELECTION have consequences.
Story....

Continue to console urself
Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by Kay25(m): 1:18pm On Feb 24
immortalcrown:
They will not answer the question because they boasted that the government will favour them and torture Igbo people. They are surprised that the torture started and may continue on them alone.

They will not answer the question because the hated IPOB stopped herders' attack in the East.

They will not answer the question because they call Igboho a hero and call Nnamdi Kanu a coward. The same Igboho says here that he couldn't achieve what Kanu achieved.
List 5 achievement of kanu
Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by Kay25(m): 1:19pm On Feb 24
123yes:
If ibos could survived civil war of total starvation by the then federal government against them. That time you cannot see food to buy no matter the price. Those who are getting free money who refused to work are had hit by what is happening now.
Do you Know ibos survived with 2 pounds against any money they have in the bank after the war? To them nothing is happening. Tinubu carry go. We Dee your back.
No dey lie while the war was going on the federal government of den was still feeding una
Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by immortalcrown(m): 1:25pm On Feb 24
Kay25:
List 5 achievement of kanu
So that you will be able to divert from this topic? You can't fool me.

I will list his achievements when necessary, not to help you divert from this topic.
Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by Whatisurproblem(m): 1:25pm On Feb 24
Sctests:

Buffoonudeen, the current situation and your agbado-induced analogy are not in anyway related. Failed comparison..

You have been voting in idiots for the presidency since 2015, 'in order to deal with Ibos'. Today, hunger is roughing up your intestines instead. grin

Monsurudeen, face the idiots you voted. Ibos are not interested in your hues and cries. grin

In Fela's voice 'If you no die, you go nearly die'. Las las, na you die you still dey.
Enjoy your stupid electoral choice. grin
Now you can see that you are a failure, I'm sure you didn't even vote when you were busy selling plantain and gala on the street, I'm not a stupid person like you, I voted Peter Obi because my sense is working, I can swear with my life that I voted Peter Obi, but one thing I understand about you Igbos, you are powerful people without sense, I analyze what is affecting you people for you, instead for you to think about your life, you are insulting your self, Igbo position in Nigeria suppose to be like Isreal in Middle East but because of likes of you are bound to fail.
Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by Amaggedon: 1:27pm On Feb 24
TimeManager:

He said ibos are not complaining because they've chased away fulani herders from their farms. Click on the link and read the full report. If you don't have data, send me your number.

-kiss the truth!

But you akways see them and their cows being killed ob daiky bases by ESN to the extend your people started pritesting for the herders lol . Dont cone here to tell us how innocent herders were killed in the east oo.
Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by RevenuesBoost(f): 1:29pm On Feb 24
They don't know.

Farming is the key.

Have that small farm together with your white collar job.

It will help you.

Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by TheBillyonaire: 1:30pm On Feb 24
@seun,

I commend your efforts to curb tribalism on this platform.

In order to continue to reduce tribalism, it is also necessary to ensure that tribalistic news from legacy media and individual purveyors should also be blocked to reduce the entropy generated by such news on nairaland. We should grant microphones more to news that unite and not diversive news.

Stating that the Igbos are not complaining and have gone back to the farm is not totally true for all Igbos, and does not mean that we do not have Yorubas and all other members of other tribes that are not living above the radar of poverty.

We must help the government reduce the negative branding that we are causing our country.
Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by Sctests: 1:30pm On Feb 24
Whatisurproblem:
Now you can see that you are a failure, I'm sure you didn't even vote when you were busy selling plantain and gala on the street, I'm not a stupid person like you, I voted for Peter Obi because my sense is working, I can swear with my life that I voted Peter Obi, but one thing I understand about you Igbos, you are powerful people without sense, I analyze what is affecting you people for you, instead for you to think about your life, you are insulting your self, Igbo position in Nigeria suppose to be like Isreal in Middle East but because of likes of you are bound to fail.

Agbadorudeen, you sound like an illiterate agbero. You never voted for Peter Obi. Stop deceiving yourself. Na gaslight, you want gaslight with that fallacy.

Your tribe has more problems than the Igbos. Look inwards and solve those problem. One of them is the 'Ebinpawazu'. hunger epidemic that is now ravaging you guys like pestilence. A scourge you brought upon yourselves in your quest to teach Ibos and Obi a lesson. grin

Na die you dey finally. grin
Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by TheGift: 1:40pm On Feb 24
Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by Kay25(m): 1:43pm On Feb 24
immortalcrown:
So that you will be able to divert from this topic? You can't fool me.

I will list his achievements when necessary, not to help you divert from this topic.
No one is fooling u except u think u are one..list his achievements if u are did sure he did well
Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by 123yes(m): 1:49pm On Feb 24
Kay25:

No dey lie while the war was going on the federal government of den was still feeding una
I don't blame you. You were born after the war that is why some you come here to make noise about Biafran war
Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by immortalcrown(m): 1:50pm On Feb 24
Kay25:

No one is fooling u except u think u are one..list his achievements if u are did sure he did well
This post is not mainly about his achievements. This post focuses more on Igboho and Yoruba.

I refuse to follow you to divert from the topic of the post.
Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by Malikdking: 2:03pm On Feb 24
Djoel:
Honestly, those that bandied the slogan "we will teach Peter Obi and Igbos a lesson" made the worst blunder of the century.

Who is teaching who lessons now?
Is that tribal or political sir ?
Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by Smokedetector: 2:03pm On Feb 24
First , they cleared Sowore of all charges, now Igboho has been allowed to return. What are these guys playing at?
Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by Irony1: 2:06pm On Feb 24
TimeManager:

He said ibos are not complaining because they've chased away fulani herders from their farms. Click on the link and read the full report. If you don't have data, send me your number.

-kiss the truth!

This truth kisser if you don't know you van be arrested for incitement and libel.
Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by Irony1: 2:08pm On Feb 24
nothingspoil70:
As far as I know, the igbos are the ones who complain the most here on Nairaland and every other social media. Forget about their online billions.. I can tell you for free that their shady businesses have been drastically affected by this forex problem. People can't even buy from them anymore. Unaffordable.

When you are ready to stop lying and deceiving yourself you will understand and shut up. Have you seen igbos complain about the economy more than Yorubas on nairaland just be sincere and honest.
Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by Irony1: 2:09pm On Feb 24
LegendHero:
He listens to Igboho almost 3 times repeatedly and there is no where he mentioned that nonsense in the video.

These Ibos sha like to dey lie to themselves and Dey trend their lies.

Gow sure are you that the person who posted this topic is Igbo? Guy you are just a biased individual and until your likes are dealt with NL will be a hotbed of tribalistic incitement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gana: Wantor Akwaza Demands 5 Billion Compensation From FG / Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette / Governor Umahi Decongesting Traffic Jam Along Enugu/Abakaliki Boundary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.