Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders (46650 Views)

Osun: They Are Collecting Our Money, I Haven't Seen Any Votes - Party Agent / Oyo: Yoruba Elders Condemn Burning Of Sarkin Fulani’s Residence / 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by stasius: 11:44am On Feb 24
So true.
Buhari taught us to go back to farming.

What I harvested from my farm last year will serve me till mid rainy season.
Bags of Enough dry corn for pap, etc... Plenty ugu in my farm.. Enough yam to last our family till next season. My cassava is still in the farm. We will harvest soon and have enough till next season.

Buhari thanks for pushing most of us back to the farm. grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by mightyhazel: 11:44am On Feb 24
Igbo

The most important name in Nigeria

Just call it and you will get the attention of any1

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by naija4life247: 11:45am On Feb 24
immortalcrown:
They will not answer the question because the hated IPOB chased herders away from the East.

A frank Yoruba man telling his people the bitter truth, do your own elders do the same? Do your elders tell you to stop drugs trafficking, baby factory, fake product manufacturing, human trafficking? No, the will not, because they are the champions of the criminality.
Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by plessis: 11:45am On Feb 24
Ndigbo should not be carried away by the praises of the enemy.

4 Likes

Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by xexofe1741(m): 11:46am On Feb 24
Propaganda message

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by Maxtipulation(m): 11:47am On Feb 24
AmuDimpka:
they keep calling Igbo

Yoruba will refer to Igbo
Hausa will refer to Igbo

Are Igbo your gods

Igbo's in their dreams
Igbo's in their breakfast
Igbo's morning
Igbo's afternoon
Igbo's night
They can't get them out of their mouth and minds

Igbo's on the other hand no send their papa

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by Confirm4real(m): 11:47am On Feb 24
Igbos are not complaining or protesting because they already knew Emilokan has nothing to offer Nigerians only to answer the name Mr President tongue

Hunger never start to wire una...

4 Likes

Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by Faposky95: 11:48am On Feb 24
Real men are known for action.......their words speak action.
Respect

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by Riskymarvelous(m): 11:48am On Feb 24
God bless you boss

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by Maxtipulation(m): 11:49am On Feb 24
plessis:
Ndigbo should not be carried away by the praises of the enemy.

Hmmmm...deep
Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by chatinent: 11:49am On Feb 24
Abdul9000:

May God help us in Nigeria. Things are just too hard. I was unable to vote in the last election because I lost my voter card few days to the general election.
White lies.

Inasmuch as I know you are lying, why are you trying so hard to present yourself as a Muslim?

What's all the religious strap-ins for? You aren't even Muslim, Olamilekan.

From the account number, your name isn't even Abdul! And your texts, you made time to embolden everywhere you put an Islamic point like you targetting an audience.

And your account was started from February 24th...that's notorious for career beggars who sc@m peeps off their sums. And I also notice most of your posts of this begging was deleted.

The biggest craze is even if you are helped, you won't stop. Cos it's a format.

It is better to sincerely ask than try to use one's intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by Mpanyi: 11:51am On Feb 24
Why bring in Igbos in what is not their business? Why Igbos all the time?
Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by Image123(m): 11:54am On Feb 24
Lolz, go twitter and see all kinds of begging beyond tribes. Is Peter Lamba Obi not Igbo or is he not complaining daily?
Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by Image123(m): 11:55am On Feb 24
Confirm4real:
Igbos are not complaining or protesting because they already knew Emilokan has nothing to offer Nigerians only to answer the name Mr President tongue

Hunger never start to wire una...

Peter Lamba Obi complains almost daily on social media. Is he from Yobe state?
Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by ABC101FF: 11:58am On Feb 24
Farm kee you there.
Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by ABC101FF: 11:59am On Feb 24
Farm kee you there. Y'all will choke on the name "Igbo". This is just the beginning.
Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by Saviola86: 12:00pm On Feb 24
An average Igbo man is trained to never expect anything from the government. We are groomed to be entrepreneurs and take our destinies into our hands that is the reason why if you check most companies, resignation from Igbo employees is the highest because we do not stay long in a poor paying job. We learn , save and move on to establish our own trade.

Nigerian govt and Nigerians at large are just short sighted and holding the country hostage because they want to gag the Igbos thereby limiting the country's growth.

Igbos are traders, you can't separate us from that.

Yorubas are perfect administrators in big companies, you can't take that from them.

Northerners are the stomach of the Nation, they feed the nation, you can't take that from them.

Responsible leaders would have harnessed the strengths of these regions and make the best out of it.

Make south east the industrial hub of the Nation, build industrial complexes, markets and factories, let the Igbos do what we do best.

Let the offices stay in South West, let the Yorubas who are staunch administrators, do what they do best,

Let the north become the agricultural Hub, let the north do what they do best.

Let the south South become the oil bloc and shipping hub (along with Lagos) of the Nation with easy exports.

Nigeria will grow if the right things are done but no, the govt loves to see us fight and envy ourselves

3 Likes

Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by soccerlite: 12:00pm On Feb 24
Complaining about the economic hardships or fulani herdsmen?

Is there any e difference between buhari and tinubu

Stupid thug
Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by ABC101FF: 12:00pm On Feb 24
123yes:
If ibos could survived civil war of total starvation by the then federal government against them. That time you cannot see food to buy no matter the price. Those who are getting free money who refused to work are had hit by what is happening now.
Do you Know ibos survived with 2 pounds against any money they have in the bank after the war? To know nothing is happening. Tinubu carry go. We Dee your back.
Loud it.
Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by maasoap(m): 12:02pm On Feb 24
They're not complaining because they're not in Nigeria or all of them have enough money, that's why. How many igbos has he talked since he was back in the country two days ago?
Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by sevo(m): 12:02pm On Feb 24
afube:

Incursions is not occupation sir............you are not versed in martial affairs so I excuse your extreme ignorance! Your naivety is pardonable!

Go easy on him mate...go easy!! Lol

Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by maasoap(m): 12:03pm On Feb 24
immortalcrown:
They will not answer the question because the hated IPOB chased herders away from the East.
Igboho said no more Fulani herdsmen in your region grin grin grin
Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by ABC101FF: 12:04pm On Feb 24
naija4life247:

A frank Yoruba man telling his people the bitter truth, do your own elders do the same? Do your elders tell you to stop drugs trafficking, baby factory, fake product manufacturing, human trafficking? No, the will not, because they are the champions of the criminality.
He lied, we are not in the farms. We capitalize on the gaffe of the mandate man, do business and buy off your farm produce ahd drink Hero 🍺 all day. Simple and clean.
Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by Barcalee: 12:06pm On Feb 24
Despite being a yoruba man I love the igbos for their stand against the killer herdsmen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by maridrug(m): 12:10pm On Feb 24
TimeManager:

He said ibos are not complaining because they've chased away fulani herders from their farms. Click on the link and read the full report. If you don't have data, send me your number.
-kiss the truth!
I don't have data
Zero seven 0 six five 611 six nine 2
Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by babeface3: 12:12pm On Feb 24
There's so much poverty in Yoruba land. Cumulatively, south west is next after north in poverty index.
Igbos are better off any day. Forget 'Africa's cum Nigeria's richest man' mantra. Their regions are very poor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by oluwasegun007(m): 12:14pm On Feb 24
He's right, we are nit in the same economy.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by drerocker: 12:15pm On Feb 24
Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by membranus: 12:17pm On Feb 24
Our illiterate and ignorant brother just give the Igbos on Nairaland another opportunity to chestbeat and abuse the Yorubas on this platform.

But wharever, our Tinubaby, we dey your back gidigba till kingdom come.
Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by Truths9ja: 12:23pm On Feb 24
Sunday igboho is very right here. He’s a war and human rights activist

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders by victorazy(m): 12:29pm On Feb 24
TimeManager:
I read the full report and i laughed at his ignorance. I wouldn't blame him, he just came back, so he doesn't have the full gists, if he thinks there's no more herders in SE still committing atrocities. There was a protest recently in Enugu when the Governor announced creating Ruga, after herdsmen launched a fresh attacks in Nimbo. Don't let social media noisemakers deceive you, Mr. Igboho.
-kiss the truth!

Now, what point did you make?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jide Sanwo-Olu At The Inauguration & Swearing-In Of Fayemi Kayode (Photos) / Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife / Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.