Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,461 members, 7,812,411 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report (42700 Views)

Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) / Peter Obi Blasts Senator Elisha Abbo For Slapping Nursing Mother Mercilessly / Atiku Blasts INEC’s ‘Crass Ignorance And Incomparably Low-Level Illiteracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by PotatoSalad(m): 1:14am On Feb 24
Dennisochampa:

Sorry didn't read your family history...

Go and take sniper and die... You're worthless....
Thief pikin
Didn't even take long 😂😂😂😂
Frustration choke
Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by Yonline: 1:15am On Feb 24
inec really tried by being late
Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by seguno2: 1:24am On Feb 24
Creamypie:
Elections have consequences.when they thought they were dealing with south and east, na emselves dey do.thank god no protest in south and east. Painter of garri na 2k500 for warri. By 2027, any person still alive, and living, in this country will then be taught this time, by extreme suffering. how to make proper electoral decisions, which are not based on tribe, religion

Is Peter Obi not the champion of tribal and religious politics going by the pattern of his votes and visits to churches

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by haybhi1(m): 1:27am On Feb 24
Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by seguno2: 1:29am On Feb 24
VinnyBaba:

Mahmud Yakubu and INEC really messed up. sad

Subverting The Wishes of Nigerians who voted for PETER OBI and forcing this Ebola's gazelle Gagaraga on govt us. embarassed undecided

Peter Obi cluelessly helped Tinubu achieve his Emilokan dream of continuing APC’s Ẹnikanlomọ shege in extra levels of extreme poverty, inflation, unemployment, insecurity etc.

If the election was held today with the same division of the capitalist PDP group, Tinubu will win again fair and square!

Anambra State Governor, Professor Chukwuma Soludo, has said he is sure the candidate of Labour Party (LP), Mr Peter Obi, would lose the 2023 presidential election. Soludo said he would not submit to the bullying of Obi’s supporters, who recently descended on him for addressing issues in the state.

The governor made the comments in a lengthy write-up personally authored, with the title, “History Beckons, and I Will Not Be Silent (Part 1).”

Soludo said Obi was inadvertently making the pathway to victory much easier for the presidential candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, and at the same time, toying with the destiny of millions of Ndigbo.

But the chief spokesperson for the Labour Party Presidential Campaign, Yunusa Tanko, accused Soludo of being sponsored by some unknown persons to weaken the base of the party in the South-east.

The former CBN governor had been under intense attack for close to a week for dismissing Obi’s investment in the state as amounting to nothing, during a television interview.

Soludo said in the write-up, “My attention has been drawn to some of the tirades on social media following my frank response during an interview on Channels TV regarding the ‘investments’ Mr. Peter Obi claimed to have made with Anambra State revenues.

“Sadly, several of the comments left the issue of the interview to probe or suggest motives, inferred from my response on ‘investment’ that I am opposed to Peter Obi’s ambition and, therefore, committed a ‘crime’ for which the punishment is internecine abuse and harassment, even to my family.

“Everyone knows that I don’t follow the winds or one to succumb to bullies, or shy away from a good fight especially, when weighty matters of principles and future of the people are involved.”

Soludo said he had urged Obi to return to his former party, the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), to actualise his presidential bid. He added that he had always told the LP candidate to his face that he was not capable of winning the 2023 presidential election, especially, under LP, which had neither a councillor nor a local government chairman.

Soludo said Obi was not just his friend, but also his brother, but despite that, they have their political differences.

He stated, “For full disclosure, let me state that Peter Obi and I are not just friends, we call ourselves ‘brothers’. But we have political differences: he left APGA for PDP after his tenure as governor, while I have remained in APGA since 2013.

“During the last two governorship elections in Anambra in 2017 and 2021, he led the PDP campaigns but APGA won landslide in both elections. By the way, in 2016, he visited and proposed that I defect to PDP and contest the 2017 election against the incumbent Willie Obiano, but I declined.

“After my victory in November 2021, he called to congratulate me, as I did to him in 2010. That is the Anambra way: we fight fiercely during campaigns but share drinks at the next social events. After all, it was the Great Zik of Africa, who taught us that in politics, there are no permanent friends or permanent enemies but only permanent interests.”

Arguing that Obi’s presidential bid would only work in favour of Tinubu, Soludo said, “Indeed, if I were Asiwaju Tinubu, I would even give Peter Obi money as someone heading one of the departments of his campaign, because Obi is making Tinubu’s pathway to victory much easier by indirectly pulling down PDP.”

Obi, according to Soludo, would only deplete the votes of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and pave the path for an APC victory.

He stated, “The current fleeting frenzy, if not checked, will cost Ndigbo dearly for years. The South-east has the lowest number of votes of any region, but it is also the only region where the presidential race might be a four-way race (it is a two-way race in the other five regions) thereby, ensuring that our votes won’t count in the making of the next president of Nigeria.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/11/15/soludo-i-wont-succumb-to-bullies-obi-knows-he-cant-win/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by Egoveen: 1:30am On Feb 24
Ariwola grand children will all die prematurely aswear,since the idiot of a supreme Court judge decided to deny Nigerians
good life so will his children and grand children be denied of long life.........bastard judge.
Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by Egoveen: 1:31am On Feb 24
seguno2:

Is Peter Obi not the champion of tribal and religious politics going by the pattern of his votes and visits to churches
may you never see better in your life fool.
Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by madjune(m): 1:34am On Feb 24
The greater tragedy is, despite the glaring incompetence and its occasioned hardship in Nigeria now, if given a chance, these set of people will still connive to rig Tinubu into power, again and again.

There's no remorse once money is involved.

1 Like

Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by poseidon12: 1:52am On Feb 24
Of course intelligent Nigerians know that INEC under Mahmud Yakubu deliberately switched off the IREV in order to rig the election for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by Honestey: 2:10am On Feb 24
I wonder why INEC is doing this self. Just be impartial, professional and truly independent in the next election. To do that, it's INEC not the parties should be selling nomination forms at reasonable amount and this money should be used in conducting election. If INEC continues to rely on billions from FG then as the saying goes, he who pays the piper dictates the tune o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by MEGAWATCH: 2:23am On Feb 24
JASONjnr:
There's absolutely nothing Obi would've done differently that Nigeria would've been better than it is today.

Moreover, Obi doesn't have what it takes to withstand the northern influence.

The South East should lower their voice and build a strong leader or king that will be highly respected.... Someone with greater influence that would influence their political and national decisions.

Not every one speaki6from different point of views and expect the country to take them serious.

You made your choice and it has led you to this suffering.

You are now accusing a man who all of us are convinced has been successfully in his official and private business as not knowing what to do if elected.

Can I ask you a simple question;

WHAT WAS TINUBU'S PRIVATE BUSINESS BEFORE JOINING POLITICS?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by MEGAWATCH: 2:27am On Feb 24
SALLYBERRY01:
What is the meaning 9f ekwute

Hahahaha hahahaha!

Olodo nothing like Ekwete in Igbo language.

Go and learn before speaking in the public.

That's why your useless leader has been messing himself up.

1 Like

Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by nkwoemeka(m): 2:33am On Feb 24
What can I say The happenings in this country makes me cry.
Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by Judd007: 2:59am On Feb 24
Eye neck una papa
Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by lesbiconverter: 3:18am On Feb 24
JASONjnr:
There's absolutely nothing Obi would've done differently that Nigeria would've been better than it is today.

The South East should lower their voice and build a strong leader or king that will be highly respected.... Someone with greater influence that would influence their political and national decisions.

Not every one speaki6from different point of views and expect the country to take them serious.
hunger never deal with this one well. Go talk am for market

2 Likes

Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by lesbiconverter: 3:22am On Feb 24
LegendHero:
Lol Obi don dey develop mental problem small small.

Won’t report come after election before Abi no be every election year INEC dey release report.

What’s is the lewnatic Obi blasting them for?
In the 526-page report of the 2023 elections, formally released ahead of the first anniversary of the election, INEC explained why the IREV failed to upload the presidential results despite the seamless working of the bimodal voter accreditation system (BVAS).
a question you should be asking yourself

1 Like

Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by sonofsteven: 3:38am On Feb 24
Creamypie:
Elections have consequences.when they thought they were dealing with south and east, na emselves dey do.thank god no protest in south and east. Painter of garri na 2k500 for warri. By 2027, any person still alive, and living, in this country will then be taught this time, by extreme suffering. how to make proper electoral decisions, which are not based on tribe, religion

I think you are missing the point boss

Let's say a year to the next election, things will get better all of a sudden, and Nigerians will forget or be deceived into voting them for the second term,that's how it's been in Nigeria....

2 Likes

Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by Segxydube: 4:00am On Feb 24
JASONjnr:

You are so full of trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by Segxydube: 4:00am On Feb 24
TimeManager:
This boy should keep his mouth shut... Yes, obi is a boy. After his gbajue lawyers collected over 700million from him, they couldn't provide figures from a single polling unit to support their claims. He got 4% in NW, 6% in NE, 29% in SW, how can such a dummy win an election with such atrocious figures from the three most populated geopolitical zones. Does he think his 87% in SE can make him the president.

-kiss the truth!

Another mumu.. He got abi what inec said he got? Ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by Segxydube: 4:01am On Feb 24
TimeManager:
This boy should keep his mouth shut... Yes, obi is a boy. After his gbajue lawyers collected over 700million from him, they couldn't provide figures from a single polling unit to support their claims. He got 4% in NW, 6% in NE, 29% in SW, how can such a dummy win an election with such atrocious figures from the three most populated geopolitical zones. Does he think his 87% in SE can make him the president.

-kiss the truth!

Another mumu.. He got abi what inec said he got? Ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by king4afric(m): 4:05am On Feb 24
PO gave a perfect description of the inec charade.

The major players and causes of the dearth in the country today.
1. Tinubu and gang
2. Yakubu mahood Inec
3. Ariwola and his criminal gang of judges in the appeal and supreme court.
4. Religious leaders both christian and muslim who clearly witnessed the evil from inec and the desecration of the land and yet turned blind eyes. Some were busy blessing evil.
5. Citizens who witnessed our nation being desecrated and were hailing , dancing and jumping.

Today the Consequences are hitting hard. Hunger, hardship and Ebin pawa all over, of which it hasnt even started.

No matter how beautiful you try to paint and furnish a house, if the foundation is faulty, it will collaspe. The tinubu mandate is not just faulty, it is a cursed one.
He didn't only rig he desecrated the ancient landmark of the fathers which is against the law of divinty for the earth.

The new Nigeria must be built on the right foundation .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by Dannydavito: 4:07am On Feb 24
TimeManager:
Idiot, how much is a bag of cement in your ghetto zone?

-kiss the truth!

Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by mcprince32(m): 4:14am On Feb 24
I shall never be well with all the people behind the rigging of 2023 election.

1 Like

Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by hedeybody: 4:17am On Feb 24
Obi did not win

1 Like

Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by wonderiyke(m): 4:17am On Feb 24
haybhi1:
Oh, Obi rest abeg, you don lose election. You came third. No stress us abeg. Country tough, if you can't positively contribute, don't add to the ordeal.

And oh that's only one of the myriads of problems that engulf most of you Obi supporters. No reasoning, just assumptions, then spill the nonsense. To you all; all non obidients are suffering; all obedients are enjoying; everyone else is at the edge of hell and hungry and gasping for food and good for nothing and regretting and doomed and begging but obedients? They are the pretty little eyes of God, who can do no wrong and suffer no predicament regardless, cos they supported Obi. Nothing anyone else outside the circle of obedients does is ever sensible to you, only opinions in obi's, the man with a poor outing during his only chance, goodwill.

Thing is right is the fact that every Nigerian is feeling the harsh fangs of the economy that's been bedeviled by Buhari and predecessor's govt, Tinubu hasn't gotten it right too, despite all the efforts he's throwing in. However, Nigeria is ours and it's only stupid you lot take the stand of prophets of doom, always looking out for the next bad thing so you get the chance to slither the country and give it stupid names, and pretend like you're fine. Ok, Goodluck.
I'm surprised you lot have another country.

The most stupid contribution ever.
Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by goslowgoslow(m): 4:27am On Feb 24
Creamypie:
How are they thinking they were dealing with east? Everybody voted his choice. You easterner always feel inferior and endangered.

1 Like

Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by BrighterSyde: 4:28am On Feb 24
TimeManager:

-kiss the truth!

Don’t mind him jare. Now is that why the glitch occurred in only the presidential election and could not be fixed for days? Or is that why inec clearly violated their own law as regards the use of irev?

Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by goslowgoslow(m): 4:30am On Feb 24
wonderiyke:

The most stupid contribution ever.
Truth is bitter.

2 Likes

Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by goslowgoslow(m): 4:31am On Feb 24
Creamypie:
How much is garri in the east 2 naira?

1 Like

Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by goslowgoslow(m): 4:33am On Feb 24
yarimo:
Obi always like to be catching cruise with his illiterate supporters grin grin grin
The people especially Igbos are complete illiterates.

1 Like

Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by egoldman(m): 4:34am On Feb 24
JASONjnr:

This one never suffer enough yet , we are still townhall meeting , by the time we reach bulaba, he will sing a new song.
Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by egoldman(m): 4:35am On Feb 24
TimeManager:

-kiss the truth!

Suffer never taya this one yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Boko Haram's Website / Dogara Has Declared War Against Buhari, Party, Says Pro-gbajabiamila Group / Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.